MishBir Romantic FF : VIVAH (...

By Angel7719135

It is an arranged marriage story. It is a story of Abir and Mishti from yeh rishta he pyar ka starplus show... More

MishBir FF : VIVAH chapter 1 : Wedding Day
MishBir FF : VIVAH chapter 2 - First Night
MishBir FF : VIVAH chapter 3 - First Morning
Mishbir FF : VIVAH Chapter 4 - Just Married, forever in love
MishBir FF: VIVAH Chapter 5 - At her home, A Strawberry treat
MishBir FF : VIVAH- chapter 6 - Reception
MishBir FF : VIVAH - CHAPTER 7 - Romancing with Mrs. Abir
MishBir FF : Vivah - chapter 8 - Couple at Dubai
MishBir FF : VIVAH - CHAPTER 9- First Love making, becoming one
MishBir FF : VIVAH - Chapter 10 - Dubai Trip
MishBir FF: VIVAH- chapter 11 - Dubai Trip 2
MishBir FF: VIVAH - chapter 12 - Adding some romance in trip
A note to my readers
MishBir FF : VIVAH-chapter 13 - Sex in the cruise ship
MishBir FF : VIVAH-Chapter 14 - Bathroom romance and Dada Dadi reaching home
MishBir FF : VIVAH-Chapter 15 - Make love to me...
MishBir FF : VIVAH-Chapter 16 - Being daughter in law
MishBir FF : VIVAH - Chapter 17 - Eating her boobs in his office cabin
MishBir FF: VIVAH - Chapter 18 - Dinner invitation
MishBir FF: VIVAH - Chapter 19 - Her taking the lead in love making
MishBir FF: VIVAH - Chapter 20 - Morning Hotness
MishBir FF: VIVAH - Chapter 21 - Hotness through phone
MishBir FF: VIVAH - Chapter 22 - Love on the Terrace
MishBir FF: VIVAH - Chapter 24 - Pooja
MishBir FF: VIVAH - Chapter 25 - romantic night
MishBir FF: VIVAH - Chapter 26 - hot romance
MishBir FF: VIVAH - Chapter 27- midnight sex on the balcony

MishBir FF: VIVAH - Chapter 23- Preparation

2.8K 66 6
By Angel7719135

Hey guys...

A big big happiness I have to share to you all.

Our story is on 1st rank under 'husband and wife '  category.

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Congratzzzzzz  guyss.... You guys have made it possible for my story.

Thank you all for your love for the previous part.

I know everyone loves their romance and hot moments.

So here is the next part.

PART 23 :

He kissed her and took her moans into his mouth as he pushed his hip till he ejaculated the last drop inside her and at last he fell on her. The two of them inhaled hard taking the vibe of the pinnacles of sexual delights which a little while ago went through their body. His throbbing cock lied inside her pussy which engulfed all his juice and held his cock tight.

Their eyes closed, breathing in the blissful love he just did with her and closed their eyes waiting to get their bodies to relax.

💝*******************************💝

Mishti stirmed in her sleep and attempted to open her eyes as she felt a pleasant warmth around her. She before long understood that she was lying with water around her body and being surprised, she attempted to sit yet was kept down by a pair of strong hands.

" Shhh..... Relax wifeyy... "

Hearing her husband's husky voice, she rested back and fell on his chest. He nestled her into his body and she could now see plainly that they are in their restroom, lying in the bath tub cocooned to one another by their bare body.

Mishti shuddered feeling her skin interact with his. When did they descend from the rooftop yesterday ... She remembers nothing.

Abir embraced her dainty structure to his body and kissed the back of her head.

" Mishtiiiii"

" Hmmm.. "

" Slept well ? "

" Mmm... When have we come to our room abirji..? "

" Night itself. You were sleeping so calmly. "

" Mishtiii... "

" Hmmm. "

" You are now recalling the night moments right? "

Abir shifted his head to see her face and saw the pinkish tint coming to her cheeks. He smiled and kissed her cheek and inquired.

" We were so wild yesterday, it was our most wild energetic night. Did you enjoy it baby "

" Mmm... "

" What side of mine do u like . Soft or wild? "

" I love both sides of you ... Both your delicate and wild love "

Abir pulled her all the more near his body and asked in her ear.

" Are you ok now ? Do you feel sore there ? "

" Na.. Feeling a lot fine.. "

" Do you want me to massage your pussy? "

Mishti flushed hearing his straight forward question. He didn't wait for her reply and separated her legs. His hand went down and contacted her hot cunt and he gradually began rubbing around her love opening.

She shut her eyes enjoying his treatment.

" Yesterday was awesome babyy"

He nibbled her earlobe and grinned saying it.

She also nibbled her lower lip grinning.

" I love every inch of your body to such an extent... You are perfect for me... You excite me just by one look... "

He kept murmuring making her increasingly more blush.

" Your juice tastes so nice babyy... I adored the pastry I had last night... It was wonderful to smell and taste your most sensitive part"

" You always make me feel so good.... I love all aspects of our love making... Every time it is an enchanted feeling and makes me wish to have more of it.... I won't ever become tired of cherishing you babyyy... You are my loving princesss... You are the center of my world now... I love you soooo much... "

She was moved by his heartfelt confession . It poured all his affection for her. Why her so fortunate to get this man in her life. She turned her head to him and stretched out her lips to him.

He affectionately took her lips in his and delicately sucked them.

Mishti : " I love you too... Much thanks to you for coming into my life.. "

He pecked her lips once more and nestled her body into his. He delicately massaged all around her body causing her to feel so warm and loose.

" You need to let me know if anything in our life upset you or if you are uncomfortable. "

" I will... I don't feel that will be required ever... You take care of me and my wishes every time . Do you know what... As each young girl... I also had many tensions before my marriage... I used to think about how our connection might be... Our marriage was in a rush and we didn't have time to address each other much. But from the first day of our marriage, you were a perfect husband and loving partner . I'm grateful to you for that. "

" Don't thank me babyy... When Papa showed me your photograph, I liked you. At the point when I met you interestingly, without even a moment's pause I had decided you are my soul mate. I don't know why,
I was feeling like you are my girl. Before you, I had never felt to wed and have a life with anybody. But seeing you, I needed a wedded life and was looking forward to it. "

" Would we be late today for pooja? "

" Relax... I'm on leave for two days... So we can go late to the temple.... I had informed Dadi moreover. "

Mishti became blissful hearing he is on leave today.

" So the entire day you will be with me today. "

" Wrong babyy... Both today and tomorrow I will be with you. "

Mishti grinned at him and lay in the warm water embracing him.

Abir made her lay in the bath relaxing for some additional time.

" Come.... Allow me to give you a shower now. "

Abir tenderly washed her and she looked at him affectionately experiencing his love.

Abir and Mishti spend time washing one another . They played with the water and foam. They giggled at some point. They kissed each other in between, pecked cheeks and hugged frequently. Every moment the two of them cherished each other's love.

" Abirjii... Noo"

Mishti shouted feeling him tickling her neck with his stubble. His hands wind around her and pull her back to him. He got excited hearing her giggle and stimulated her more.

" Bas Abirji... It's too much.. Please stop.. Hahaha "

Abir cuddled her and pulled her under the shower. The water hovered over their bodies and they stood looking at one another with adoration.

" Babyy... Should we take birth control pill... We haven't taken it in these all days... "

Mishti played with his chest hair and whispered.

" It is ok Abirjii... It was my safe period including our first love making... That is why I didn't told you. "

" Hmm... I dont want you to get pregnant within the first month itself. "

He grinned and she hide her blushing face in his chest.

He nuzzled his nose in her wet hair.

" I love your hair... You have great hair and it looks beautiful... It smell so nice... "

" Do you know when I love seeing your hair the most... When you lay naked in my bed underneath me with all your hair spread around. "

She smiled pressing her face above his heart.

After cleaning both their bodies, he raised her up in his arms. She put her head on his shoulder and saw him strolling to the dressing room in the changing area.

***

Mishti and Abir arrived at the temple and today Maa and Kuhu also went along.

They both sat for the pooja and were looking beautiful together, complimenting each other.

They finished the pooja and Abir left the women to talk with the pandit about the following day. It was the last pooja tomorrow and it was extra special. So the pandit told him regarding the necessities and arrangements.

Kuhu : " Mishti...I had come to your room yesterday to let you know that I will come today with you both to the temple. But, I couldn't find you both. Were you on the balcony? I missed looking there. "

Mishti : " Ha.. Ha... Di... We could have been on the balcony around then. "

Mishti hid her blush and smiled inwardly remembering where they were and what they were into.

Maa : " Mishti, I will welcome your family for tomorrow's pooja . However, you likewise call them and ask them to come tomorrow.

Mishti : " Ji Maa. I will tell them. "

***

They arrived at home and everybody sat for breakfast. Daddy and Kunal had left for office at this point. After breakfast Dadi called her close.

" Mishti... You need to accomplish no house work today and tomorrow. You are free for these two days. "

" Ji Dadi.. "

Mishti was somewhat stunned at Dadi hearing it. She didn't think Dadi would be lenient on her. Was it in light of the fact that Abir is in the home.

***

" So what is our plan for today? "

Abir and Mishti were sitting on the sofa in their bedroom.

" Do you want to go out babyy... What about an outing ? "

" Noo... I do not have a mind to go outside Abirjii... We can sit here and do something "

" So what about a movie? "

" Oh yss.. We can watch Jawan "

Abir downloaded the movie from netflix and they started watching the movie.

Mishti was cheerful since she was getting time with him. In the wake of coming from Dubai, he needed to go to the office. But he always made sure to give her time in the morning and evening.

Abir saw her looking at him and raised his eyebrows. Mishti blinked her eyes meaning nothing and came in between his legs.

He wound his arms around her and pulled her body to his. Now they were half laying on the bed with her between his legs.

Occasionally she felt him kiss her forehead, hair or cheek. It will immediately give a smile on her face.

Reaching the first half, she went down and brought a coffee and snacks. They again sat with them sharing the coffee and feed each other.

By the time the finished watching movie, they heard maa calling them for lunch and went out.

After lunch, they sat for sometime in the living room.

Dadi : Is everything ready for tomorrow beta?

Abir : Ys Maa.

Dadi : In the evening, you both go to our neighbour's houses and invite them for the pooja. It is said that the newly wedded husband and wife should go and invite them.

Abir was sitting beside Dadi and was massaging her legs. Mishti smiled seeing his closeness and care with Dadi.

Maa : Mishti beta... Have you called your home.

Mishti bit her tongue and said.

" Sorry Maa. I thought about it earlier, but then forgot about it. "

She was going to call after breakfast, but forgot it when they immersed in the movie watching.

Dadi : " Go now and call them. "

Mishti : " Ji. "

Mishti hurried to her room.

Abir looked at his Dadi's face which was a little irritated now.

Abir : " Leave it Dadi. She will call them now. "

Dadi : " Hmmm.. "

***

When Abir went to their room, Mishti was talking in the phone. He motioned her that he also want to talk. Soon he talked with her parents and invited them from his side also.

Mishti : " Abirjii... Was Dadi angry ? "

Abir : " Not at all babyy... From now on, be extra careful about such things. When you have the responsibility for something, you do that first, then go to other things. Otherwise you will forget things. It is a human nature babyy... Don't worry. "

Mishti : " Hmmm... I will take care from now. "

Abir : " That is my girl. Now cheer up and come. "

He took her to their balcony. They sat there talking for sometime. Soon it was evening and Abir took her to the neighbour's houses. They spent about ten minutes at every house and then moved to the other.

Mishti liked walking through the road holding his hand.

***

After Dinner Dadi called Mishti to her room.

Mishti : Ji Dadi...

Dadi : Mishti beta... Wake up early tomorrow and get ready. It is an important day tomorrow like your wedding. Ok. A lady will come to help you to dress and make up. You should be looking like a bride tomorrow. "

Mishti : " Ji Dadi. "

Mishti came to her room and saw Abir waiting for her in bed. She smiled at him and went to the washroom to change her saree.

She mostly wore saree at home after the wedding . She used to wear churidar before marriage. Here Maa also had told her to wear which is comfortable. But the knowledge that Abir likes to see her in saree has made her wear it .

Abir has never pushed her to do it but seeing the glint in his eyes every time he sees her in saree , has made her wear it more.

At first, she was a little uncomfirtable wearing the heavy silk saree with ornaments. But then she got used to it and loved it.

And also she has heard from Maa that Dadi likes woman to wear saree and ornaments.

She came out on a blue night dress. Abir looked at her and smiled finding her cute in the night dress.

She crept under the blanket and lay near her husband. Abir pulled her to his chest.

" Babyy... We were having sex for the last 3 days continueosly. Was it hard for you "

Mishti hide her face in his chest and nodded in no.

" Tell me na... "

" I was completely ok Abirji. It is my happiness to fullfill my husband's needs. "

" What to do... I couldn't control myself seeing you... I think controlling will be tough for me with your beautiful soft body beside me. But it is not always about my need ok. You should also tell me about your wishes. "

" That is ok Abirjii... I don't want you to control your wishes. I love when you love me. It always shows your immense love for me. "

" Mmm... Let us sleep now. We will take rest today. Tomorrow it will be a heavy day. "

" Abirji... Pls tell me about tomorrow... What are the things we supposed to do. "

" Babyy... Tomorrow's pooja signifies Shiv bhagwan and Parvati devi's blessings to us as husband and wife. First we will go early to the temple separately with pooja things and will offer everything to god. Then we have to change and get ready like bride and groom. Next is the main pooja. After completing it, we should distribute the prashad to everyone and takes blessings. Then we will change again and then we had arranged food for the people who sit outside temple begging. We have to serve lunch to them. Then we will come back to our home. There will also be some programmes at home. "

" Ohh... So it will be long day tomorrow. "

" And also you will have a surprise tomorrow. "

Mishti looked at him hearing that.

" Surprise... What is it"

" Babyy.. That is a surprise. So how can I tell you "

Mishti pouted and it made him grin. He pecked her puting lips and pressed her face into his neck.

" Sleep babyy.. "

💝**************************💝

Will continue......

With love

Angel💝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 828 1
**EDITING** Meet Amit and Mansi, two souls bound by tradition yet destined for a love story all their own. Their journey unfolds with the grace of tr...
72.6K 5.6K 70
Sometimes our past memories ruin our present. There are people who don't let their past ruin the present. But there are some who can't move on from p...
23.6K 869 5
Hy guys it's a story on our new couple Abhira from the famous show yrkkh..... peep in to know more about it.....
33.7K 3.2K 43
So its a normal love story of a girl from Lucknow and and boy Delhi.. It an arrange marriage that made them fall in love. Hope you will like it.