。・ ❀WALK❀ ・。

By booksofgalore

WALK- "I walk all around earth. Just to end up meeting you... again. We're connected." (Other chapters are st... More

。・ ❀WALK❀ ・。
𝐎𝐍𝐄 -The start
𝐓𝐖𝐎 -Stroll
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 -Plans
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 -Party
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 -Puzzled
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 -Lust
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 -Misery
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 -Shut
𝐓𝐄𝐍 -Confrontation

𝐒𝐈𝐗 -Date

10 0 0
By booksofgalore

𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄

July 10, 2013....

I was washing my hands from using the bathroom when I received a text from Amir. He wanted to go on a date. Being with how quiet and introverted I was, I clearly had never been a date before so he was gonna be my first date in my LIFE. Yes I was 19 and still hadn't been on a date before. I was really excited to go with him tho. His presence his general made me feel happy so I was itching to go on that date ...

He told me to be ready by 7 PM and it was almost 7 PM. It was 6:49 PM. I brushed my teeth and put on my outfit for the date.

OUTFIT:
Black cargos, two slick back buns with two pieces in front, basic gold bracelets, large classic black Chanel hand bag, simple stacked gold necklaces, triple pink dunks and a pink baggy tee with sza album cover on it.

After I was finished getting dressed I texted him I was ready. I walked down stairs into the kitchen to get some water.

"Where you going?" My brother said crossing his arms at me.

"On a date."

"That was honest."

"Yea because what can you do to me? I'm grown?"

"Whatever."

And before I could walk away he just had to yap his mouth some more.

"Wait! With who?"

"I'm not telling you that."

"I'll eat your candy."

"Go ahead?"

"PLEASE TELL ME!"

"No, leave me alone." I said walking away.

Lucky started barking because he HATED when we would argue.

I chose not to drive this time and only use ONE car so what happened last time doesn't happen again. He told me 4 minutes later he was outside. I used to forget he lived 3 blocks away from me all the time so I would just assume he was a creep who knew how to get to my house fast. Was I a little slow, yes.

While waiting on the couch I heard a knock at the door making me rush to door before my brother or lucky tried to get to it first. I opened the door to see Amir standing in the door way looking at me. Lucky smelt Amir and started barking.

"Hi..." I said looking him in the eyes.

HIS OUTFIT: A sliver Cuban link chain, Tyler the creator album hoodie, baggy  faded grey jeans, converse, plain black beanie and a tennis bracelet.

He stared at me for a another good, I saw him slightly bite his lip. That made my whole body feel like it was on fire, but I ignored it. He finally snapped out of it and said something.

"Breath taking." He said smiling at me.

"Huh?..."

"You."

"Oh.. thank you." I said blushing the slightest bit.

Before I could say something else my brother came around the corner trying to be funny I thought. Until I saw BOTH my parents come around the corner with him. I literally wanted to just drop dead then and there. I thought they were going to say the most embarrassing thing known to man. Lucky was literally barking to the top of his huge lungs. Surprisingly they didn't even give him the tiniest bit of a stank face, not even my brother. I saw my dad step closer towards the door way and slightly moved me out the way to face Amir.

"Hello, and perhaps who are you?" My dad said reaching out his hand with a stern smile.

"I'm Amir, nice to meet you Mr. Winshart." He said shaking his hand back keeping the same energy.

My dad turned around to me and whispered to me.

"I like him." He said still keeping a serious face.

I started to laugh to myself. My dad has always been someone to not like people by all means. He told me when I was 6 I couldn't get a boyfriend until I was 40, but all fathers tell their kids that so I didn't actually care to believe him but I knew he wasn't one to like people no matter who they were, so Amir getting approval from my dad made me slowly fall in love. I knew we were bound for each other, but I digressed. My mom and brother stepped to the door way and looked at Amir. He didn't look scared or intimidated, he just stood there smiling awkwardly.

"HII IM NOAH!!" My brother said with a huge smile on his face.

"Wsp man." Amir said laughing slightly, giving Noah a tiny hug.

"You look cool." Noah said looking him up and down with his eyes wide open.

"Look at you dude, you look cooler than me to be honest." Amir said shrugging his shoulders.

"Thanks! I've been trying to tell her that!" Noah said pointing at me smiling.

"Wanna play Fortnite???" Noah said jittering for an answer.

"I definitely got you later man!" Amir said.

"Ok!" Noah said skipping away from the door.

"And who is this little guy?" Amir said bending down to lucky.

"That's lucky. My dog."

"He's cute. What is he?"

"A frenchie."

"Hey buddy." Amir said letting lucky lick his arm.

My mom then walked up to Amir and gave him a smile. Amir stuck his hand out to what I thought was to shake my mom's hand, but when she stuck her hand out to him he grabbed her hand and lifted it to his mouth to give her a slight kiss on the hand. I was shocked my mother even let him touch her pinky let along her whole hand then to kiss it?? My mom looked back at me and gave me a reassuring smile that I chose the right man.

"Nice to meet you, Amir." My mom said with a polite smile.

"You too, and you look gorgeous by the way." Amir said letting go of my mom's hand.

"Why, thank you." My mom said walking over to my dad.

After literally 20 minutes of my family meeting Amir I decided it was time to go so I stepped up and turned my back to talk to my family.

"K we should probably get going. Bye love you guys! And bye lucky!" I said to turn around and shut the door.

I grabbed Amir's hand and walked down the walk way. Amir turned his head toward me and just stared at me. I noticed him looking at me so looked back at him.

"Yes?" I said raising an eyebrow at him.

"Your family was nice."

"Yea..for now."

"Oh." He said laughing.

We got into the car and of course he opened my door for me like a gentleman. After being on the road for 10 minutes I couldn't control my yapper mouth so I just HAD to ask where we're going 50 times after he already told me it was a surprise.

"So where we going??" I said looking at.

"It's a surprise." He said still focused on road.

"Oh..."

"You sure you don't wanna tell me?"

"Sure."

"How sure?"

"Hundred percent."

"You EXTRA sure?"

"Yup" He said chuckling at me.

"You sureee?" I said giving him puppy eyes.

"You're beautiful, but I'm not telling you."

"Fine."

After being on the road and a whole lot of talking for another 30 minutes we finally made it to the restaurant. It was so pretty. When me and Amir walked in we were greeted with a lady dancing in traditional Bollywood dancing to the side. The chandeliers were so pretty and luxurious, the floor was a ravishing and unique and slightly cream colored marble, the walls had a cute gold pattern on them, the ceiling was AN AQUARIUM, the silverware was gold and so much more.

My jaw was on the floor the whole time we were walking through the restaurant. The host gave us a booth and we sat down. While I was looking at the menu I noticed my stomach started to growl HARD. When I took my face out of the menu and looked up to see if Amir noticed my stomach too, I saw he was still looking at the menu so I started looking at the menu again.

"I heard it." Amir said still looking at the menu.

"What?.."

"Your stomach."

"Oh... no you didn't."

"But I did."

"Not."

"You sure about that?"

"Definitely."

"Whatever keeps you going."

"Shut up." I said laughing slightly.

After looking at the menu for another 5 minutes Amir said he was ready to order and called the waiter over.

"Hi, what would you guys like to eat today?" The waiter said smiling hard.

"Hi, I would like a steak, medium rare and the blazing hot wings with 2 cups of ranch on the side."

"Got it." The waiter said still smiling at him.

Amir stared at me waiting for me to say something.

"Oh, sorry! I would like a simple Alfredo pasta with A LOT of garlic bread sticks."
"Got it. I'll be right with you!" The waiter said walking away.

Amir was looking at me with a playful concerned look on his face.

"What?"

"A LOT of garlic bread sticks?..."

"Yea?.."

"So you're feening for garlic bread?"

"And what if I am?" I said tilting my head at him.

He knew he secretly would feen for garlic bread too so he didn't do anything but laugh. I really would've honestly blew up a bank for 100 garlic bread sticks but that's beside the point. After waiting another 20 minutes the waiter was at our table with both of our food. Immediately after she sat the food down, literally a second after she walked away she just grabbed the fork and started chowing DOWN on the food. I wasn't a judgy type since I literally did the exact same thing, if I was hungry I was most definitely gonna be demolishing that food. Eventually after we both finished eating, the waiter took our plates.

"Soo what's your relationship with your family, you've already seen mine..."

"Well, I have a pretty amazing relationship with my mother but when I was 12 my dad died from a random heart attack."

"Omg I'm so sorry.. You don't have to talk about it if you don't feel comfortable."

"No you're good. My dad was basically my person, he always knew what to say whether it was my anxiety or my daily break downs. When he died when I was 12 I knew what death was of course, so knowing he would never be coming back really had an impact on me. I was in 6th grade at that time and everybody knows middle school is absolutely horrific, so as middle school went on my grades were BAD no matter how hard I tried. I was always busy procrastinating, crying, grieving my dad and my dog I used to have. It was a lot from middle school to the 10th grade. Eventually I learned to let my dad go and see from a different perspective that he's in a better place I guess and move on with my life.."

That was the very first time he opened up to me. I didn't feel like I was the "number one" or anything, I felt like he trusted me, like I would do ANYTHING for him. For his happiness, his heart, his soul, his compassion, his feelings, anything. I felt warm. When he told me about his dad and his past, I felt more open to him and who he was more than I ever had. Not to sound corny, but I really was started to REALLY warm up to him like really warm up. I wasn't quite ready to say I love him yet because I wasn't sure at all, but I knew I liked him A LOT. I just wished I could open up to him as much as he opened up to me. It was hard.

"Amir.."

"I know that was a lot. I'm sorry."

"No.. You're very closed off and preserved, I'm glad and happy that you opened up to me.."

"Well I guess I had to at some point."

"Or you could've stayed closed off and not express yourself like other men, but you didn't."

"Maybe Im starting to trust you. Who knows."

"Sure you are "starting to" trust me."

"You trust me. Just say it."

"Do I?"

"Yes."

"Whatever keeps you going."

"Shut up." I said playfully shoving his shoulder.

After another 30 minutes went by of us just ranting and laughing we decided it was time to go. He paid the bill and we grabbed our stuff and walked out the restaurant. Walking out the door I felt like that night helped our relationship grow and helped us get to know each other more and open up to each other a lot more. He even held my hand while we walked to the car and my face was HOT. He constantly made me nervous with anything he did. I used to HATE people in general, and I still did. But he helped me be more open to learning about others and making new friends since I learned everyone isn't always evil even tho most are.

On the car ride home, I felt his hand gently make its way to my thigh and he looked me.

"This okay?"

"Mhm."

He was always gentle, he literally never even hurt bugs. He was the type of person to see a spider and pick it up to take it outside to let it "be free". I did have thoughts in the back of my head that we were going a little fast but I tried not to think about it much. I've seen people move faster. I rested my head against the seat and slowly drifted off into a nap. I woke up to him tapping my leg and telling me "we're here". I saw that I was home and shook off my drowsiness. I grabbed my shoes and purse and before I could open the door he said something.

"Wait."

"Yea?"

"Consent?"

"To?"

"What else would I want consent for?"

"I don't know. What do you want consent to do?"

"To kiss you Cora." He said staring me in the eyes.

"Oh... well..."

"Yes?.."

"Of course you can..." I said looking back at him.

He raised his hand to put it on my cheek, his hands were massive but they were soft. His touch was gentle and warm. He was staring into my eyes like his life depended on it. Looking into his eyes was like looking into a hypotonic spiral but in a loving way, they were dark but they had a slight shimmer to them. Well at least that's how I always remembered them. He was so close I could feel his breath on my lips. His lips finally collapsed onto mine, his lips were soft, warm, comforting and faint. We both got lost in the moment and before I knew it we were French kissing. I snapped back to reality and pulled back when I felt his hand start to rise up my leg to grip my waist .

We just looked at each other with his hand still laying on my cheek catching our breaths. He moved back and removed his hand from my waist.

"Well.." I said looking around.

"Cora, I like you. A lot."

"Do you?"

"Would I lie?"

"Yes."

"No I wouldn't." He said chuckling.

"I believe you, and I like you more than you like me."

"Sure you do."

"Mhm. I'll see you later."

"See you later."

I grabbed my things once again and got out the car to walk towards my house and look back at him, he was just watching me walk away with one hand on the wheel. I closed the door behind me and went into my room since the whole house was sleep thankfully. I took a shower, put on my pajamas and went to sleep.

Long chapter..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 1.1K 22
you will never know how much i love you my love.
57.9K 2.5K 20
"That I fumbled your heart Should've let go of my past for you, damn You did everything I asked of you Traveled cross country if I asked you to But I...
15.9K 475 31
In the madness of this world I'm glad I found you.. When my heart don't seem to work Its you I turn to..
94.7K 4.8K 31
"True blue it's tight like glue..." A love story...♥️