FINDING OHANA Oc (Or Reader)...

By JustAnotherWriter629

In which 3 siblings from NY come to Hawaii to visit their sick Garndpa, and get into trouble, spirit trouble... More

Character's for the Story
02

Prolougue + 01

69 0 1
By JustAnotherWriter629

PROLOGUE 

Song: Ambition- Meek Mill and Rick Ross

The music started as we rushed- I was on the skateboard while Pili and Yoli were on the bike

♪ Push it to the limit

When I get into a rhythm ♪

"Hey-" I yelled to them. They turned their heads to me, continuing to pedal, "We should split up text me when you find the clue then meet me at the spot where I find the clue!" The nodded as I went off.

♪ I'm seeing visions

Working hard and never wishin' ♪

"Sorry I yelled as I crowd a busy crosswalk with my skateboard

♪ Looking for that vision

Muscle and ambition ♪

I continued pushing as I got to the border of the bay. I inhaled the air and let the sound of the waves crashing soothed me as I headed to the Pool.

♪ The only one to meet

The real competition ♪

Suddenly my phone dinged. I picked it up, increasing my speed.

The clue was Go straight to bottom and there you'll find the key to the cache numbers inclined- that remind you of anything. I read the text that Pili said one more time.

We knew already that we were going to the pool but the bottom...?

I instantly remembered the video that I sent Pili and Yoli last month while I was visiting the pool. Of course I thought so.

I got there and looked around for Pili and Yoli. I didn't see them yet,

Hitching my breath I decided to go inside. They'll catch up.

Going inside, I texted Pilli. Inhaling, I went into the pool.

It was dark and smelled like chlorine. I turned on my flashlight and stopped when I saw something. I squinted and got closer. It was a wall of lockers. They Key to the cache! I ran to the lockers and saw that each one had a lock.

"Key!" I heard a voice yell, turning I saw Pili. "Pili!' I said as they ran towards me.

"They all have locks." I said fumbling with the lock.

"Wait- what was the last part of the riddle?" Asked Yoli.

"Numbers inclined." Pili said.

We all looked at each other and started tracing the wall.

Suddenly the boys ran in. They looked at us confused. We have to be fast.

"Yoli, it's..." Pili started examining something she found on the wall "The box with a five-number lock!"

"Okay!" Yoli said searching "I got it!"

I traced the wall and saw something the two pieces made a number

"Yoli!" I said she turned to me as I started. "Siete (7)."

"Dos (2)... Uno (1)..." I heard Pili say behind me.

I squinted and grinned widely. "Five-!" I stopped realizing that the boys were still here. "Seis!"

She smiled and repeated my number "Seis!"

Pili and I ran over and she put the last digit into the lock as Pili opened the locker.

Soon we were on stage "It was tough,

but you all did great,"

I looked at the audience and looked over to Pili as she was grinning widely. "So please give it up for yourselves!"

She motioned for us to come up as we laughed and ran towards the middle.

"You have won a trip to our Geocache Camp in the Catskills!" The crowd erupted in cheers as I raised all our arms.

"Woo!" I heard Pili yell

"Hit it, DJ!" I heard Yoli say

"It's gonna be the best summer ever!" Pili yelled as I laughed.

All I could think later on was Oh Boy...

❁ ≖≖☠︎︎≖≖ ❁

CHAPTER ONE

It had been a couple of weeks ago, the competition, and been a week ago since mom told us that we woul be staying with Grandpa in Hawaii for the summer.

As you can imangione Pili was distraught she pleaded kmom to let her go to her camp but mom started giving her a speech about how we weren't there when Grandpa had a heart attack.

I winced remebereing whn we got the call. I remembered it like yesterday.

It was 12:00 am in teh night and in the room I heard a buzz coming from mom's room downstairs. Careful not to wake Pili or Ionane I tiptoes and snuck into mom's room.

Here face was pale, and her hands covered her face. "Mama?" She looked up at me eyes red and bloodshot. I sat next to her ashe crfied. The only other time I had seen her cry was ehn Dad- my eyes teared up seeing her in this state and crying. Remembering Dad, Hawaii, and Papa.

I had stayed up with her all night before E and Pili woke up. It was a hectic week for mom and all of us.

When I snapped out of my trance we had finally arrived. I got out and stratched out my arms and let out a loud sigh. ""Clopidogrel. It's generic for Plavix for my father." Mom said on the phone. I saw Pili approach E and try to take his phone. I giggled a bit.

E suddenly noticed. "Hey!" He said protecting his phone. Her face fell and she frowned a bit, "I just need it for 2 minutes!" He swatted him away as she jumped for the phone.

"Get a job and get youre own!" E exclaimed at her while she still tried jumping for the phone. "It's important! Yoli siad she would tell me all about Geocache camp!"

E rolle d his yes and frowned. "Mom!" They both yelled.

Breaking them apart I frowned at them. "hooki i ka hakaka ana, e mālie!"(Stop fighting, calm down).

They looked at me in confusion, stopping their squabbling. "Calm down." I said looking between both of them, "the phones are mine!" I said grabbing E's phone and started running.

"Hey!" He said chasing me. Laughing, he got his phone back. "Okay- now, maluhia (peace)."

Mom finally covering the phone she looked at us, "Calm down Pili you can check your email inside." She threw her hands up.

"What if Papa doesn't have internet?!" Following mom inside Pili ran following behind me.

"Dad, Hello!" Mom yelled out, no one responded as i looked around.

It was a different house than I was used to. Walking towards the living room I saw a TV but it had antennas.

"Ew- ants." I heard Pili exclaim form teh kitchen. Looking around I saw a ripped envelope. Opening it I found 2 pieces of papers. "Eviction notice- overdue taxes..." I whispered to myself frowning.

"It smells like- old people... and disappointment." E said walking around.

"Final notice?!" Mom exclaimed from the countertop in the kitchen. "Mom?" I softly asked.

"Dad!" Mom exclaimed, E suddenly poked the TV, "What's that?" Pili asked.

E groaned frowning, "the second sign were in h3l*! The first being no wifi." Pili whined, "Mom how am I supposed to knwo whats happening at camp now?!"

Trying to grab E's phone once more she jumped back as he charged towards her.

"Hey!" She said muffled as E stuffed her into the couch.

"Mom!" She yelled, not looking up she sighed, "E please dont kill you sister."

Suddednly Pili pinched E's nips. Flinching he yelped in pain. "You Nearly tore off my nip!" Groaning she rep,ied, "That's what you get for being a salty bunghole!"

Finally mom stormed over, "That's enough!." Looking at them she glared, "Make things Right."

E looked baffled, "Me?! She nearly tore of my nip off!" WHile pili whined, "Apologize to him!?" The squabbled before mom exclaimed, "Enough! Make things RIGHT!"

"Ioane you first." She said as he frowned. "Im sorry youre so annoying." PIlli rolled her eyes, "I'm sorry your boy udders are so massive!"

He sighed trying to calm himself, "Frogive me for breaking your geocrap stick mirro on purpose." He said sarcastically.

Smiling sarcastically she replied, "Forgive me for rubbing my butt into your pillow and giving you poink eye!"

Ione looked mad, like very mad. "Thank you for giving me a reason to burn-!!!"

"Ioane!" Mom said before calling out for Papa.

They looked at each other as they exclaimed, "I hate you!!!" Beofre storiming off going there seperate ways.

Standing there I sighed tears threatening to prick my face but I only felt a slight sting. Stuck in the middle again...

They squabble again as I just stood tehre, I was close with Pili and E alike but when they squabbled they woudlnt even talk to me sometimes. I had grown up with E and he had drifted away from everyone, mom especially. Pili sort of gave up trying to understand her heritage, and kind of spaced out.

Finally i realized that they had all run out.

Following E, and Pili I ran out as well.

They ket squabbling as I groane dsoftly, "Maluhia!" I said to them both.

Nevertheless they ket squabbling lowly. "Hey!" I heard from in front of us. "What you doing?!" The voice said, Pili and E looked up and looked towards Papa, on the ladder harvesting Mangoes.

"You guys fighting will get you nowhere." I whispered. "I'll give you spankings for that!" he siad stepping off slowly.

"What did he say?" Pili asked,. Mom rushed forward, "Papa! What are you doing?! Youre supposed to be in bed resting!" He frowned

"I Hawaiian, I take care of the land!" He moved toward mom, "For ten years I have nobody telling me what for do, you come here you tell me what for do!"

She galred at him astonished, "Dr. campos said you need to bed-rest." HHe opened his arms, "I dont care what Dr. Campos say!You didnt have to come over here!"

She laughed baffled, "Of course were gonna come!" I nodded rsuhing towards him.

He looked at E, "You looked teller in the picture, skinnier too." Looking at me. "You changed." He said I nodded as he smiled. Chuckling he got out his knife and strated cuting the mangoe.

Holding it out to us I took a slice and as did Pili, E looked at it frowning sightly, Papa frowned, "What? Go ahead brah, chance em." He took one hesitantantly.

"Seems a little unsanitary." He said holding it and slightly chuckling trying to lighten the mood as I ate mine.

"Just eat it." Papa said as E ate it. Pili looked at him as Papa looked at her with a look like 'waht' She took a bite out of hears, "Thanks." He groaned slightly.

"Mahalo." He said sonfusing both Pili and Ioane.

Looking at Pili he nodded, "Go ahead say mahalo." She looked at him still a bit confused, "Mahalo..?" Her voice trraile a bit as he turned to mom.

"You couldnt take a moment ot teache these kids a little hawaiian?" SHe looked annoyed, "Of course not, we live in Ne york!" And with that they were back to squabbling.

"It;s running let's go." Mom said walig toward sthe house, turning to E he looked at him, "You boy, you dance the hula?" Looking over at Pili I followed to catch up to ehr.

Pili walked into the "Backyard" As I followed, "Pili?" She hummed in response, "i don't know if we should be doing this" She nodded completely ignoring the fact that I complained.

Groaning I continued to follow. In my view appeared a run down van. Looking at her she looked back as we ran towards the van. Inside it was oky, it wasnt as run dwn, it was lively full of color despite the colrs fading a bit. My face fell as I stumbled across a photo.

'Dads Van.' I whispered quietly tears prickign my face, my face heating up. The pictures were sprawled acros the desk as I dropped them, moving ontario the cabinets.

Looking in I moved around pacers determined to find one thing. I stopped when I was suprise dto find some sort of hole in it.

"Pili." I whispered as she came over. Moving to the side she openec it without warning, only to reavewl a leather notebook. Frowning she opened it. Looking over her shoulder igt was full of drawings and writing, all in spanish.

Flipping the pages she came across one with post-it notes. 'What is that?" She naked. Squinting my eyues widened, "Hawwaiin." I whispered. "Can-." She was about to start before we heard a noise.

Looking around fro a place to hide we rAN to the back and opened the door, Pili and I doing some parkour to get down.

Thats when 2 boys appeared into view.

 "Wow. That was some John Wick fancy business."

Sorry for such a short chapter

The 2nd part should be out in 2 days!

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 4.2K 103
*NOT FINISHED* I'm tired of fighting...... AMORA!" My uncle yells while i'm trying to open my eyes. I'm sitting in a the corner of the house with he...
25.1K 1K 27
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...
201K 3.6K 41
✾- Olivia was a 3 Year Old when she was Kidnapped by her abusive mother Olivia is not the sweet and kind girl she was before... What happens when sh...
16.3K 1.2K 19
✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩ "Fight me, mismatched hair!" "Huh?! Who the hell are you calling mismatched, dumbass?!" "Shut up, Sumika and fight me...