The heavenly Lazy Princes jo...

Af Eclipses2point0

A universe where original Cale died and was reborn into the WMMAP universe! :) OG!CALE: Why must this always... Mere

--Transmigrating into LP--
-Wrong palace but a new idea-
-Metting the emperor-
--AfterMath--
--The Meeting--
--Boat Ride (pt1)--
--Bed Rest (boat ride pt2)--

-Tea with the guests-

634 20 1
Af Eclipses2point0

After having this 'terrifying' realization, they were soon interrupted by the red-haired knight beside Claude whose name was Felix.

"Maybe she thought it was a toy your majesty" he said looking at the teeth marks athy made on the statue.

"Ahhhhhhhh! Is this the moment I die! Am I going to die first because I left teeth marks on his statue!!! Brother save me" she said to her brother while screaming and crying internally.

"Don't be dramatic athy! Why would he kill you just because of some teeth marks"

".....shut up you don't know what he's like you never ready the novel!!"

Before Cale could replay he suddenly felt Claude throw him into Felix's arms with his sister to which he barely made it uninjured

"They must have ran off during play time. Carry them Felix. I should have some tea with my guest."

Thus leads us to where we are right now. Currently Cale is sitting beside his sister who is terrified and screaming inside where else Cale is just tired of this shit already since he woke up way to early for this kinda drama fest to be happening to him already. After a long silence and staring contest Claude decided to speak first.

"I didn't know you both couldn't speak. Well, this is boring."

"Does this mean he'll us if we don't talk?"

"Okay now you're just exaggerating."

".... no I'm not" she said before taking a deep breath and finally said with a smile on her face.

"Athy and Athan can talk"

"Finally, I can hear your voice" he said before turning to look at Cale.

"Yeah, I'm not talking to you."

"brother you could die if you don't."

"Do I look like I care? I'm not speaking to him he ruined my day by throwing me in the air." He said to athy. So, in order to save her brother, she decided to talk for him.

"Athan can talk too he just doesn't like to talk much"

"Then why do you guys keep quiet even though I'm clearly talking to you?" When he asked this, it made them both even more silent than they were before.

"Your majesty kids around their highnesses age tend to be shy"

"Is that so?"

"Yeah you bastard kids can be shy to"

"I'm not shy I just don't want to talk to him"

"I know that but do other people know that athan?

"....no"

"Exactly! So all we need to do is just agree with him okay?"

"....."

"Okay?"

".... No"

"Fine! but it's your funeral."

After their conversation in their head, it was another round of silence and stares. Finally, after a while they heard Claude say to his knight.

"Felix."

"Yes your majesty?"

"Leave us"

"..."

'HUH! Wait...no don't leave us here with him mister' athy thought while crying internally.

After another glance at them Felix finally left the room leaving both the kids with Claude.

"I just want to sleep already."

"Nows not the time for that brother!"

"I don't care I'm too tired for this" after that Cale became to annoyed to deal with this bullshit so he just quietly observed them while eating a delicious cake he got from the table to keep himself awake. Although he doesn't like sweets that much this one wasn't too bad.

"Athy and Athan, huh? Must be a pet name."

'This bitch' Athy thought when she heard this.

"Athanasia and Athanasiou! What a name. Do you know the meaning of these name's"?

"This is bad! Athan what do I say?"

"I don't know."

"Your no help"

after a long thought she decided to just play dumb and tilt her head to the side to show that she didn't know.

"To dare to give her own children such a name especially a girl at that. She would have had her limbs chopped off if she were still alive."

Hearing this both Cale and Athy stopped what they were doing. The only difference was that they were both thinking different things. While Athy was panicking and frightened Cale only froze because of shock by the man's words and then went back to normal while eating the rest of his cake.

"Wtf! You mean if our mother was still here, she would have died either way? Why this bastard it's literally just a name if you think about it. You don't need to kill her just because of that right Athan?"

"Yeah!" Cale replied while stuffing his face full of cake.

"...."

"Brother are you seriously eating that? What if it was poisoned?"

"Your being dramatic and I've also been eating this cake for a while, and nothing happened."

"WHAT! Really? how could you even eat that Infront of this bastard especially at time like this"?

"It's really easy because I literally don't care! Also, this cake is good and it's just sitting there waiting for me to eat"

"Your unbelievable athan"

"How can my cute baby brother be so......what's the word? Lazy? boring? chill? you know what it doesn't matter I pray for your safety brother."

"Mhm sure"

"Athan? hm? do you know why your hair is red and not blond like its supposed to be?"

When Cale heard this and that the attentions was now on him, he started to panic and stop eating. Athy and Cale instantly knew that this wasn't a good sign.

"What do I say? I don't even know this book?"

"I'm not helping you"

"....."

Since Cale didn't know what to say and didn't want to speak anyway, he just shook his head to signal he didn't know.

"The reason behind this is because of that damn dancer's ancestry. It is exactly because of that history that you inherited their red hair." Claude said with cold eyes looking down at Cale while Athy was freaking out about what to do.

'.... well shit'

'Does that mean he wants to kill Athan? Why this bastard of a father I'm not going to let him touch a single hair of my baby brother'

She thought while waving her fist internally before hearing Claude say.

"Why are you just sitting there? aren't you going to eat like your brother?" Claude asked Athy turning his attention back to her. Once he said this to her Athy immediately froze and started trembling while crying internally.

"I ordered them to bring something a kid would like if you don't eat it then I would have no choice but to punish them." He also said while glaring.

"HE'S THREATNING ME! brother! this jerk just threatened me to eat did you see that?"

"Athy just eat already your making it a big deal its not poisoned or anything I've already tried it"

"Brother, I'm starting to think you actually want me to die here. My stomach already hurts from this and now he's forcing me to eat sweets that I'm not even In the mood for right now" she said complaining to him in her head while still crying internally.

"......"

"But if you don't eat it then the cooks will be punished Athy"

"....."
".... fine but I'm doing this for their safety not because I'm scared."

"Sure, say's the one that's trembling"

"Shut up! it's just cold in here plus anyone would start trembling under that bastard's gaze. Brother you owe me at least 3bags of chocolate if we make it back alive."

"....."

As Athy was struggling to even pick up the fork without dropping it she picked up the cake that looked the most delicious to her and started to eat it while crying in misery.

'I think I'm going to throw after this, and this cake doesn't even taste that good right now! how did Athan do this under such a gaze.' As she thought this, she forced herself to put on a smile and said to him.

"Mhm, Yummy!"

"Who taught you your manners?"

"Lilly taught us."

"I see your talking about that Lilian York. 5 years ago, she stepped in front of me requesting that she takes care of you both."

"That lady must still be with you."

"......"

"......"

—————————————————

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

31.3K 1K 19
A few years have past after Athanasia inherited the crown. Athanasia is loved and cherished by the people in the continent and the late Emperor, Clau...
8.3K 437 9
The youngest grandaughter of the High Priest of Tìrvitae is met with a terrible truth. Given a revelation by the Holy "World Tree", she suddenly rem...
147K 2.8K 49
[ COMPLETED ] collection of oneshots/short stories ( a few chapters )/ headcanons! may include lucas x athanasia/ felix x lilian fluff - spoiler fre...
50K 1.5K 11
What if Athanasia from "Lovely Princess" didn't die? (The original novel by Plutus and webcomic by Spoon do not belong to me. Also, please be aware...