RWBY: Grimm Slayer (Vol.5) (M...

Von ZANE_555

Here is the fifth volume of this fanfiction I'm doing. (Keep in mind that this whole story and fanfic I'm doi... Mehr

Author's Notes
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 42

141 5 2
Von ZANE_555

 (Haven Academy)

Back in the school's grand hall, Ozpin is in the middle of fighting against Hazel but, it's going poorly for Ozpin as he gets thrown into the wall beside the right-wing door leading to the classrooms on the school's right side. 

Ozpin: "You aren't very strong, Roman."

The crime boss bites back at that remark.

Roman: "Yeah, and that's why my cane had a gun!"

On the other side of the door, in one of the ruined classrooms are Jaune and Nora tending to Weiss and Ren. Ren is still completely out of commission but, Weiss, with her aura charging rapidly, is beginning to regain consciousness and acknowledges not only Jaune's presence along with Nora and Ren. 

Weiss: "G-Guys..."

Jaune: "She's waking up."

Nora: "Thank goodness, you're okay."

Jaune: "I just wish this would go faster."

Nora: "How about you don't complain and just be thankful you unlocked your semblance when you did."

Jaune: "Right. Just hang in there, Weiss."

When Hazel approaches to finish Ozpin off, Nora sees him through the other side of the opened door and decides to launch forward to protect the entrance, thinking Hazel might come after them. Nora swings her hammer at him with a battle cry. She leaps into the air, but Hazel catches her hammer, Magnhild and slams Nora into the floor. Hazel then grabs Nora's head, electrocuting her with his lightning Dust-enhanced arms. She screams out in pain as Hazel turns his attention to Ozpin in front of him. 

Hazel: "How many innocent lives must be sacrificed before you're satisfied with your faulty crusade?!"

Suddenly, Nora grabs Hazel's wrist.

Hazel: "Huh?"

Nora, inadvertently enhanced by Hazel's electricity thanks to her semblance, stands back up and flips him over her shoulder. He rolls back several feet away from where they were. Nora then holds her hammer up defensively upon seeing Hazel getting back up, almost immediately. The charged-up Nora then turns her head to ask Ozpin.

Nora: "What does it takes to keep him down?" 

Catching his breath, Ozpin answers back.

Ozpin: "His semblance... he can negate the feeling of pain. It's how he is able to handle injecting so many dusts into his body so frequently."

Nora glares back at Hazel, who finally stands back up, muttering to herself in disbelief.

Nora: "He... he can't feel it?"

Gritting her teeth, Nora jumps forward, yelling out.

Nora: "I'll make him feel it!!"

Hazel charges forward to attack her, Nora preps to swing Magnhild. With a single supercharged swing, she lands a hit on Hazel's chest, launching him through the front entrance, taking a good chunk of the wall with it. 

Now outside, Hazel slides to a stop into the school's courtyard just as Sun rounds the corner, breathing heavily. He looks at Hazel and his injury and in a moment of shock and good will, Sun asks.

Sun: "Hey, man. You doing alright? That looks like it hurt."

The large man groans as a bullhead overhead pushes Sun to keep running.

Sun: "Nice seeing you again. Bye!"

However, even after Sun try to flee, the White Fang have managed to completely surround him. The group gets a few shots off at him but, Sun manages to block them with the staff form of his gun-chucks. They only stop when Adam's voice speaks up to them.

Adam: "Stop what you're doing!"

Adam walks pass his armed troops and now stand in front of Sun, addressing to him.

Adam: "It's pathetic Faunus like you that made the White Fang necessary. Faunus like you, who are willing to sell out our brothers and sisters to humans and perpetuate the abuse and enslavement of our kind. And it ends now."

In response, Sun puts his hand on his hip and place his staff firmly to the ground.

Sun: "Wow, you really need a vacation in Vacuo. If the Faunus are free, anywhere, it's there. And hey, the rest of the world isn't far off from that and in all honesty, you and the White Fang are just doing more harm than good."

As Sun talks about how unnecessary the White Fang is, Adam becomes more and more furious before finally stepping forward, blade drawn, and seething at Sun.

Adam: "You're just as blind as the rest of them."

He goes to approach to kill Sun personally, until he hears a familiar voice shouting out.

Blake: "Adam!"

Adam and his troops turn around a bit to find Blake and Y/N standing on top of a nearby building. 

Y/N #2: "Think you can get rid of us that easily?!"

Suddenly, a bullhead overhead focuses its light on them. The ship's chin-mounted machine gun turret starts firing on them and they duck and dive down the side of the building, evading the shots as they go. Seeing them again, Adam scowls as he calls out to his troops.

Adam: "Kill those traitors!"

The rest of the troops opened fire, giving Sun the opening, he needs to escape but, not before slamming Adam over the head with his gun chucks and running away. Adam swings wildly at Sun but gives up quickly in order to join the pursuit of Blake and Y/N, walking behind his troops. A couple moments later, the wave of White Fang followed closely on their trail, firing gunshots at them only to miss. When the two rounds the corner, the group of White Fang troops follow suit, but what they didn't expect were the presence of the now arriving Menagerie militia and Mistral forces. Adam barely rounds the corner and reacts with a raised brow upon seeing a Mistralian airship swings by and blows a bullhead out of the sky. 

Adam: "Huh...?"

He watches the bullhead spins out of control and flies wide off the top of Haven's campus and then crashes down into the bottom of the Cho Chin. His attention is shifted back to his troops as he finds a firefight immediately breaking out between his men and the combined forces of Menagerie and Mistral. He also spots Blake and Y/N slipping into the chaos with Y/N taking down a few White Fang members with his gauntlets, punching and knocking them out of the way. Adam, realizing that the situation is no longer in his favor, seethes as he retreats back to the courtyard where he finds the out of breath, but rising Hazel. Glancing back, Adam sees the approaching enemy troops can be seen closing in, making short work of Adam's forces. In desperation, Adam goes to asks the large man.

Adam: "Hazel, what do we do?!"

The large man turns around to look at him, giving him a deadpan look as he cracks his knuckles. 

Hazel: "This... is 'your' business. Not mine. Fix it."

Hazel then plugs some more dust crystals into his arms before walking back towards the entrance to the school. Adam turns around and both Blake and Y/N is there, staring at him, while his troops nearby are preoccupied with their firefight. As they glare at each other, Adam speaks up. 

Adam: "Why? Why is it always you two? Everything I've done, all the success I made for the Faunus, everything is poisoned because you two had to keep interfering!"

Y/N #2: "Oh don't give us that. It was never about the Faunus. Everything that you've done actually been about yourself and everything that failed is because you are too wrapped up in his delusions to see the truth."

Blake: "The world isn't perfect, but you can't let your past poison your ability to see what good there is, how far things have come. Our world now is not the world of your mother, Adam."

Upon hearing their remarks, Adam's face twists into anger, hissing as he speaks.

Adam: "The world has never changed. It's all about who has the power and who doesn't. And right now..."

Before he goes further, Adam takes out a detonator, holding it up.

Adam: "I have all the power in Mistral."

And with that, he clicks the switch... and nothing happens. Confused, Adam tries clicking it several more times, screaming at it before looking at Blake and Y/N, who just continue to stare at him. 

Adam: "What have you done?!"

Blake: "I used words. Not violence." 

Y/N #2: "And gain an ally."

They look to the CCT tower and Adam follow their gazes and at the top, swinging her legs off the ledge is a smiling Ilia, looking down on the campus with the dismantled charges beside her. 

Y/N #2: "Talking things out was always an option, Adam. It's just that you and the White Fang seems to forget that. I understand... choosing violence as the easier option. But right now, in this situation, it's not a solution, but a problem that need to be stop."

Gritting his teeth and tightening his grip on the detonator, Adam howls with rage at Ilia.

Adam: "Traitor!!!"

After saying that, he tosses the detonator to the ground, breaking it upon impact. 

Adam: "I'll kill you... I'll kill that monkey! I'll kill all of you!"

He then turns to Blake and Y/N, pointing his weapon at them.

Adam: "Starting with you two!" 

And with that, Adam fires Wilt out of Blush, which Y/N quickly deflects it with Grimm Slayer. Adam charges forward and leap to grab Wilt and goes to bring his katana at them. However, Blake and Y/N dodge out of the way, with Blake leaving a shadow clone to take the hit. Quickly mimicking Blake's semblance, Y/N rush over to him and the two collide blades, neither of them backing down.

Adam: "This... this is all your fault. I should have killed you when we first met."

Y/N #1: "But you didn't."

Aggravated, Adam manages to kick him away as he tries to follow this up by swinging his blade at him. Only for the red-eyed Y/N to leave an ice clone behind, which ends up getting Adam's blade stuck in it.

Adam: "...!"

Blake takes this chance to slash at him a few times with Gambol Shroud and backing away as Y/N goes behind him to give a roundhouse kick on his back, pushing Adam over to the ice clone, shattering it. Quickly recovering from that, Adam charges after them, swinging his blade over and over as Blake and Y/N block and parry each strike. Both Sun and Ilia watch this fight unfold and decides to join in to assist them, dashing over with their weapons in hand. As Adam switch between slashing Y/N and attacking Blake, his hand holding Wilt is stopped and trapped by Ilia's Lightning Lash, shocking him a bit. Before Adam can turn to see Ilia, Sun sprint to his side and drop kick him in the chest, sending several feet away from them. 

Blake: "Thanks, you guys."

Ilia: "No problem."

Sun: "Happy to help."

Y/N slowly walks over to Adam, readying his weapon as Adam gets back up on his feet, gritting his teeth. Seeing this, Y/N rush over to him and swing his blade at Adam only to parry. They trade blow after blow as Sun and Ilia rush over and flank Adam's sides. Ilia goes to deliver a barrage of attacks with Lightning Lash as Sun twirls his gun chucks, hitting Adam and firing off a few shotgun blasts. Adam attempts to block their attacks while dealing with Y/N's own strikes as Blake fires a bunch of gunshots, leaping over Y/N's head and Adam's. Adam swings his blade around to push them back as he kicks Ilia in the stomach before parrying Sun's gun chucks before shooting Blush at him. Of course, this gives Y/N the chance to take out Violet and shoot his arm and back. Adam retaliates by swinging Wilt at him only for Y/N to vanish, leaving a shadow clone to take a hit. Knowing this, Adam was going to turn around to face Y/N and Sun only for Blake and the recovered Ilia to rush behind him. Ilia uses her weapon to trap his leg, shocking it as Blake unleash a flurry of attacks at Adam, making him wince in pain. Despite this, Adam goes to parry her strikes only for Y/N to punch him in the back with his gauntlets, follow by a kick from Sun. This cause Adam to be free from Ilia's Lightning Lash as he's send flying a few meters away. 

Y/N #1: "Ready to give up now, Adam?"

Adam looks up at them as he slowly gets up, becoming more furious. With a battle cry, and with Wilt and Blush in each hand, Adam quickly charges forward, shooting Blush at Y/N, who block it with his gauntlets as Blake, Sun, and Ilia spread out, ready to attack Adam once more. 

(Meanwhile)

Back inside the school's grand hall, Nora gets flung out of the front door, now unconscious with an out of breath, but still very functional Hazel wiping his hands of her. Nearby, Qrow and Lionheart have slowed down a bit on their fight, both becoming exhausted, while Ruby, Yang, Y/N, Emerald, and Mercury are still stuck in their own fight. Hazel looks to the children and then to Qrow. The large man walks up behind the distracted Qrow, grabbing him by the leg and flings him into a pillar, cracking and breaking a good chunk of it. This takes Qrow completely out of commission, much to Lionheart's brief surprise. 

Lionheart: "T-Thank you."

Hazel doesn't reply back as his attention is now on the remaining kids, who Lionheart follow suit. The red-eyed Y/N, Ruby, and Yang find themselves surrounded with Yang facing Emerald and Mercury, who they are beginning to feel exhausted and Ruby facing Lionheart and Hazel. Y/N quickly use Jaune's semblance to amplify his aura to heal a few of his wounds. He readies himself to take them down with Grimm Slayer.

Hazel: "It's time for you all to surrender."

Emerald: "You can't win four-on three."

Y/N #1: ("I can take them on, but if Ruby and Yang get knock out, I won't be able to defeat them while protecting them at the same time.")

His train of thought is interrupted by Lionheart's scream in agony. He turns to see Leo and Hazel pin-cushioned by a rain of spiky white feathers. All eyes turn to see a now recovered Weiss stands firmly with her summoned Nevermore landing triumphantly behind her, wings spread out and screeching. Y/N, Ruby, and Yang look utterly happy to see Weiss alive and well.

Ruby: "Weiss!"

Yang: "You're okay."

The red-eyed Y/N sigh in relief as he speaks up, almost tearing up.

Y/N #1: "Weiss... Thank goodness."

With his aura now broken by that attack and marks of blood spiling from the holes in his body, Lionheart limps towards the stairs in a panic, completely fleeing the fight. Upon seeing this, Hazel becomes enraged at seeing him flee.

Hazel: "Lionheart!!"

Only to be attack by Y/N summoning a red glyph to block his path and shoot ice shards from it, making Hazel block the attack with his arms. This gives Weiss enough chance to make her summoned Nevermore to swoop in and shoot its spiky white feathers at not only Hazel, but also Mercury and Emerald, who they jump out of the way. With Weiss and her summoned Nevermore by their side, Y/N, Ruby, and Yang charge forward to take them on.

Y/N #1: ("I'm so glad Weiss is okay. Now, we need to wait for Jaune to heal the others and we'll get the upper hand and Cinder, and her group are done for.")

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

4.7K 93 17
This is a fanfic me and my friend have been working on since February of this year. He has an account on Fanfiction.net called purple27gamelord and...
12.5K 345 10
Y/N spends his time wandering around the world of Remnant, inside and outside the four kingdoms. All for the sake of practicing his Grimm slaying ski...
35.2K 836 34
It's been a long time since Y/N step foot in Vale. He was searching for information as best he can. Until he heard that an old associate of his, Adam...
7.4K 190 43
Here is the sixth volume of this fanfiction I'm doing. (Keep in mind that this whole story and fanfic I'm doing is based on Celtic Phoenix's Fixing...