The Fake Idol ( KNY x Hoshin...

By ThatAnimeTeen

Y/N, the younger twin sister of Ai Hoshino is blackmailed to be an idol by a producer who has many connection... More

✶1✶
✶ 2 ✶
✶ 3 ✶
✶ 4 ✶
✶ 5 ✶
New cover
✶ 6 ✶
✶ 8: Agreement ✶
✶ 9: Friend? ✶
✶ 10: Shopping trip ✶
✶ 11: Welcome home ✶
✶ 12: Secret ✶
✶13✶
✶14✶
✶15 ✶
✶16✶
✶17✶
✶18 ✶
✶19✶
✶20✶
✶21✶
✶22✶
Brainrot
✶23✶
✶24✶
✶25✶
✶26✶
✶27✶
✶28✶

✶ 7: Rainy Day ✶

509 22 9
By ThatAnimeTeen

After night, Y/n went home. As she walked through the door, she was greeted by Shinobu and Giyu.

They both let her in but blocked the hallway.

" Huh? What's wrong? What're you two doing?" Y/N asked, trying to peer over their shoulders.

" Nothing." They both said.

" Hmmm... okay then!" She smiled.

They both let out a sigh of relief, finally dropping their guards.

Y/N suddenly ran past them.

" Wait!"

Y/N looked to see Zenitsu tied to the ceiling, Inosuke and Nezuko throwing acorns at him. Tanjiro was trying to hold them both back.

" Well... this is... interesting..." She sweat dropped.

Time skip

" And that's why we beat up Monitsu!" Inosuke explained proudly.

The only person who wasn't in on it were Giyu and Tanjiro.

" You three need to apologize to Zenitsu." Said Y/N.

" Mmph!" Nezuko turned her head away, refusing to apologize.

" Monistu... there's no way in hell I'd ever apologize to your sorry ass!" Inosuke laughed.

Shinobu smiled and glared at Zenitsu.

" Lady Shinobu doesn't need to apologize!" Zenitsu said quickly as he hid behind Y/N.

" Well, since everyone has apologized to Zenitsu! Let's all go out!"

" Hey! But-

" Let's g-

" I'm not going."

Everyone looked at Giyu.

" Huh? But why? Are you sad? You're always sad though! Be happy today, Giyu! Please!" Y/N begged him as she held onto his arm.

" I'm always happy..." He said.

" No you aren't!! Your so grumpy and sad all the time! So let's go out and have fun!" She yelled as she tried to drag him out the door.

" Wouldn't it also be best if you stayed inside too? Kibustuji and his subordinates are after you."

" I don't know who Kibsujackson is!And they aren't after anything but my friendship!"

Tanjiro separated the two.

" Y/N, Tomioka-san is right. Kibustuji is after you so you might wanna stay inside." He said.

" Noooooo! I wanna go out and have fun! If you guys don't wanna have fun with me, then I'll go see my kids!" She said.

" Kids?" Tanjiro and Giyu both asked.

" Yep! Well— my sisters kids! But still!"

They both sighed of relief but then glared at each other.

" I'm going out and nothing can stop m-

It suddenly started to rain very hard outside.

10 minutes later

" Uno!" Y/N called out.

" Wrong game, Y/N." Tanjiro told her again.

" I hate this game! You Taisho-era-ers have such a boring legacy!!" Y/N whined as she threw her deck of cards at the wall.

Tanjiro quickly caught them before they could hit the wall. He fixed them back neatly and set them on the table.

Tanjiro sweat dropped.

' It feels like I'm babysitting'

Everyone else had abandoned them. Giyu looking out the window as always, Shinobu was making sculptures out of bars of soap, Nezuko was looking for Zenitsu, Zenistu was hiding from Nezuko, and Inosuke was sleeping.

" I hate rainy days!"

" Y/N, let's calm down..."

" Tanjiro, what do you like to do for fun?" Y/N asked him.

" What do I like to do for fun?" He repeated.

" Well... Ah... let's see..." He placed a hand on his chin.

He thought about it for a bit. He never really did anything fun.

" I got it! Why don't we one of those movis!"

" You mean movies?"

" Yeah!" Tanjiro smiled, finally happy that he found some way to entertain her.

" No! I hate movies!" She whined even more before she picked up another deck of cards and was about to throw it.

" W-wait! How about we draw instead!"

" Draw?"

" Yes. Let's draw."

He smiled when he saw her put down her deck of cards.

" Okay..."

She found some paper and markers.

" No! How about we draw on the table!"

" How about we don't..."

" Fineeee."

She set the stack of paper in the middle of the table and poured the whole pack of markers out.

" Huh? What're those?" Tanjiro asked, pointing to the markers.

" Oh. Those are alcohol markers. I bought them when I was still in junior high, but I never opened them." She smiled.

" I see. How do they work?" He asked.

She grabbed one of the markers and took off the top. She then drew a heart on a piece of paper.

Tanjiro was fascinated by the markers.

They both started to drawing. Once they were finished, They showed each other their drawings.

" Wow! That's me!" Y/N took the picture from him

She then showed him her picture.

Tanjiro took it from her and looked at it closely.

" Do you like it?" She asked.

" It's beautiful."

" Really? You think so?"

" Yes. Y/N, I love it!"

" Thank you. I love yours too." She smiled.

He blushed before setting the drawing down on the table.

" I'll be right back." He said.

" Oh okay." She said as she watched him leave.

Y/N started to feel drowsy. She then rested her head on the table.

Tanjiro came back. When he say her asleep he sighed. He picked her up and carried her to her bedroom.

He set her down in her bed.

" Good night, Y/N." He said.

He was about to move some strands of hair out of her face.

' Wait... why am I getting deja-vu???'

Guess who wasn't going to post today but still did! Also, thanks so much for 1K reads! This story is catching up to Out in the Rain! I like to write chapters like these to give certain characters bonding time. So Tanjiro kinda likes Y/N even more now😅 Idk why but my own fanfic makes me simp for Tanjiro😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.8K 2.5K 34
Y/N was Ai Hoshino's biggest supporter, She met Ai when she was a child, and she gave the adoption center Ai was at some money and food. Ai and Y/N h...
23.7K 585 16
the both of you were worlds apart. Ai Hoshino, the idol of B-Komachi, although she has begun expanding to things such as acting, also a secret mother...
401 1 13
The time has finally come for the truth of Ai's life to be revealed to the public through the upcoming movie. Countless months of work by actors and...
93.2K 2.9K 20
What if B Komachi's idol, Ai, didn't actually give birth to twins...but 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬? The one triplet who looks the most like Ai, and the only on...