Too Much

By Kiayla835

"Why can't you just love me!" Zia said crying while hugging Taurus' "Imma hood nigga baby, ion love easily! T... More

๐šƒ๐š˜๐š˜ ๐™ผ๐šž๐šŒ๐š‘ โ™ก
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š™๐š’ฬ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š˜ ๐Ÿท โ™ก
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š™๐š’ฬ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š˜ ๐Ÿธ โ™ก
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š™๐š’ฬ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š˜ ๐Ÿน โ™ก
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š™๐š’ฬ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š˜ ๐Ÿบ โ™ก
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š™๐š’ฬ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š˜ ๐Ÿป โ™ก
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š™๐š’ฬ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š˜ ๐Ÿผ โ™ก
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š™๐š’ฬ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š˜ ๐Ÿฝ โ™ก
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š™๐š’ฬ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š˜ ๐Ÿพ โ™ก
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š™๐š’ฬ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š˜ ๐Ÿซ โ™ก
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š™๐š’ฬ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š˜ ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿข โ™ก
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š™๐š’ฬ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š˜ ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฃ โ™ก
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š™๐š’ฬ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š˜ ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿค โ™ก
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š™๐š’ฬ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š˜ ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ โ™ก
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š™๐š’ฬ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š˜ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ โ™ก
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š™๐š’ฬ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š˜ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ โ™ก
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š™๐š’ฬ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š˜ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ โ™ก
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š™๐š’ฬ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š˜ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ โ™ก
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š™๐š’ฬ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š˜ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ โ™ก
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š™๐š’ฬ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š˜ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ โ™ก
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š™๐š’ฬ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š˜ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท โ™ก
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š™๐š’ฬ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š˜ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ โ™ก
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š™๐š’ฬ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š˜ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน โ™ก
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š™๐š’ฬ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š˜ โ™ก ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿบ
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š™๐š’ฬ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š˜ โ™ก ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿป
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š™๐š’ฬ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š˜ โ™ก ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿผ
โš ๏ธโš ๏ธโš ๏ธ

๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š™๐š’ฬ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š˜ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿป โ™ก

779 14 0
By Kiayla835

Dezia Nessa Williams
8:30 Am / September 16th
San Francisco, California
Taurus's House

" Zia get up! I heard as my body was being shook, "OMGGG WHATT! I yelled as I sat up and open my eyes mugging Taurus'

"Shut up with all dat yelling, yo friend calling you! He said and I grabbed my phone and put it back down and went back to sleep'

*10:39 Am*

" This right here cute! I said pointing at the white jumpsuit, me and Kyra was at the mall doing some shopping'

"Fuck the jumpsuit, you been walking weird today! She said squinting her eyes, I laughed at her and went on with walking'

"You got fucked didn't you? She said in my ear and I mugged her while she was laughing and I rolled my eyes'

'She stopped laughing and looked at me, "oh shii you really got fucked! She said and she started smiling'

"Now ain't that some shit, you finally opened that lil pussy up! She said and I rolled my eyes, "Girl shut up shit! I said laughing'

"So how was it? She asked me and I started thinking about it, "It hurt a little at first but then bitchhhh that shit felt amazinggg!!! I said smiling and she started clapping'

"I know that's right bitch!!! She said sticking her tongue out and we continued to walk around and shop'

*2 Hours*

"Girl that's what I was saying! Kali said as she was on the phone with somebody'

'Kali got into it with some girl at the corner store and she was on the phone telling the story to whoever'

'Me, Kyra, and Kali were all at Kali's place chilling, *Ding* I heard my phone go off and I picked it up seeing Taurus had texted me'

MyTaurus🤍
Wya
Me
I'm at Kali's place why?
MyTaurus🤍
Pull up ta the court at 3
Me
Ok

"Y'all Taurus told me to pull up to the court at 3! I said and Kyra looked up from her phone, "Shoota just texted me and told me that! She said and I laughed'

"These niggas crazy! Kali chimed in and I shook my head laughing'

________

"It's hot as shit out here! Kali spoke fanning herself, we were sitting down in the bleachers watching the boys play there game'

"Man what, I'm probably about to go home hell! I said getting mad'

"What you said, Ionk why these niggas chose today to hoop but I'm ready to go! Kyra said and i got on my phone and started scrolling through instagram'

"What you looking at? I heard a deep voice speak and I looked up to see Taurus standing infront of me wiping the sweat off him with a towel'

"Nothing just waiting on you to finish up because I'm about to go! I said and he looked around and picked his phone up and started typing'

"Shid you trynna slide to my crib? He asks and I shook my head'

"Imma run to the house and grab some stuff then I'll head over there! I said'

"Bet! Come here" he requested and i leaned in and we kissed, I got up and grabbed my stuff'

"I'll see yall later! I said and everyone said there goodbyes'

'I walked to my car and got in and headed home *15 mins* I walked inside my house and I seen Mila on the couch with Cross her boyfriend'

"Hey y'all! I spoke to them and Cross nodded his head and Mila got up and hugged me'

"I felt like I haven't spoke or seen you in like forever! She said and I laughed'

"Literally you're always busy and me too it's like we're never at home! I said and she shook her head'

"Where you bout to go? Mila asked me, "I'm about to go to Taurus house! I said and she nodded her head and I walked to my room'

'I packed me some clothes and some other things and walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, I grabbed me a juice and some fruit snacks and walked to the door'

"Bye yallll!' I said and I left before they could reply, I put everything in my car and crunk my car up and pulled off'

*10 min*

'I walked into Tauruses house and walked to his room, I saw him layed out sleep in his shorts with no shirt on'

"Wake up! I said as I got ontop of him and started kissing him'

"Mhh move bru" Taurus said and I got an idea, I moved over and stared at his pants, I've never sucked dick but I always use to watch videos of females doing it'

' i shrugged and I pulled his shorts down and I pulled his dick out, it sprung right up and I was took back'

'I licked the tip, swirling my tongue around it and started sucking it'

'I heard a groan and I continued to slurp and suck on it, Taurus opened his eyes and biting his lip'

__________

"WALK HIM LIKE A DOG WALK HIM LIKE A DOG SIS WALK HIM LIKE A DOG! Kali was screaming in Zay's ear and I started laughing'

'Everybody decided to meet at Shootas house for a sleep over and we were just drinking and playing games'

"Please shut the fuck up! Zay said smacking his lips'

'Taurus was laying on my legs and he was on his phone, he started texting somebody and I looked to see who it was but he went to his Snapchat and went to his camera and saw me'

'I busted out laughing and he started laughing and he got up and went to the bathroom and left his phone opened'

'I thought for a minute rather I should go through it or not but I just got up and walked to the kitchen'

"BAEEE! Kyra yelled and Shoota got up and went to the back, "Well we know what there about to do! Zay said and I started laughing'

*knock knock knock* I heard at the front door and Kali went to open it'

"How can I help you? Kali asked the unknown person, Taurus was walking from the hallway and stop dead in his tracks when he seen the person'

"Yea uhm.....I need to speak to Mike.....

Hi guyssss!!

I'm about to start back being more active on this story!!

For you who don't know Mike is actually Shoota.... So who do you think the person is who's asking for him?

Please vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

482K 29.1K 33
you was my happiness, that high i felt when around you. love aint even the word to describe it. ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ฒ๐›๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž๐ž โ€ข 2021
Love lies By

Teen Fiction

22.6K 300 19
js read..๐Ÿ’•
7.7K 174 45
๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉthis book a 10/10 fasho read to find out
622K 27.2K 41
"๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ' ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ' ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต' ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ"