Pretty ocean ey/es LIES

Galing kay korean__Loverr

This story is about a boy who lives in a big city , one day in school , a new girl appears in his class.With... Higit pa

2.Text
3.Crush
4.Date

1.New girl

10 0 0
Galing kay korean__Loverr

One day in Jay's Hometown, The bell already rang at school, Jay was late as always. He sat in his sit, then the teacher presented a new classmate, who turned out to be a girl. Her name was Angel. She had beautiful ocean eyes that lit up her whole face. Is it love at first sight??When she finished introducing herself, she sat down next to Jay.

Hi! - Angel said to Jay

Jay- H-hi.....

I'm Angel, and you??

J-jay......

Angel- You have a really pretty name!

Jay- Y-you t-too....

Angel-Why are you so sad??

Jay- N-no i-i am n-not.....

Angel- Ermmm........okay????

Jay- L-let's just start the lesson.....

The Classes ended....now it's time for all the students to go home- The school megaphon said.

Jay- So.....it's the end of the first day... How are the feelings?

Angel- Good, the school is pretty , the class is fine too, and you.....

Jay- W-what a-about m-me?!?! Did i-i d-do smth wrong?!?!

Angel- No, no.....you didn't...but....

Jay-But???

Angel- I liked you..a bit..can i by any chance get your number, pleasee??

Jay- I-.....Y-yeah , yeah i can give you my number, it's *** *** ***.

Angel-Thank you! I'm going to text you when i get home ,bye!

Jay- B-bye....come home safely...

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

23.4K 588 20
Naruto Uzumaki is the eldest of four siblings, born into the Uzumaki family, renowned for their strong chakra and their special connection to the Nin...
80.8K 1.7K 28
π€π«π’πšπ§π§πš. For 11 years of her life Arianna has been pushed, beaten and forced to become a top assassin. At the age of 5, little Arianna was kid...
48.1K 1.6K 90
Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With You| "I'm...In love with someone who's in a TV show?! And he's not even in the show he's supposed to be a...
109K 5K 26
!Adult/Possessive and Asshole!