No More Good Girl | 18+

By rj7654

Kirill's past would come back full force and as his new bride, Mia is about to stumble upon his dark world an... More

Quick Author's Notes and Characters
Chapter 1 - Untouchable
Chapter 2 - Wrath
Chapter 3 - Doubt
Chapter 4 - Forever In Debt
Chapter 5 - Artyom šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 6 - Not Everything
Chapter 7 - Mrs. Russian Mafia
Chapter 8 - Danila's Fantasy šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 9 - Danila's Torment
Chapter 10 - Savage Promises šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 11 - Beg For It šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 12 - France
Chapter 13 - First Time šŸŒ¶ļø*
Chapter 14 - 1%
Chapter 15 - I only want her.
Chapter 16 - The Hardest Goodbye
Chapter 18 - Mia's New Job
Chapter 19 - Shake ass & tits
Chapter 20 - Mia's First Night
Chapter 21 - For Danila's Eyes
Chapter 22 - Capital Offence
Chapter 23 - The Sound Room
Chapter 24 - Menace
Chapter 25 - A Good Hit
Chapter 26 - Price Of A Life
Chapter 27 - Kirill Before Mia
Chapter 28 - Mia's Decision
Chapter 29 - Transgressions
Chapter 30 - On The Edge šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 31 - Return Of The Tsar
Chapter 32 - Forward
Chapter 33 - Tenderness & Vulnerability
Chapter 34 - Sacrifice
Chapter 35 - Kirill's Biggest Pain šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 36 - This Is My Wife
Chapter 37 - No Faults Assigned
Chapter 38 - KGB Interrogation
Chapter 39 - Kirill's POV
Chapter 40 - Remember šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 41 - Leverage
Chapter 42 - Alexei
Chapter 43 - Still Best Friends
Chapter 44 - I can see you want it šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 45 - The Goods
Chapter 46 - The Main Event
Chapter 47 - Bad Luck
Chapter 48 - Taking The Fall
Chapter 49 - Pillow Talk
Chapter 50 - Three Is Not A Crowd šŸŒ¶ļøšŸŒ¶ļøšŸŒ¶ļø
Epilogue
Book 3 is out - LAST BOOK šŸ„¹

Chapter 17 - Moscow

996 36 9
By rj7654

Oleg wanted to be the one she saw first as he so craved to get his hands on her. Oh, dear Kirill would feel the pain, he thought.

"Sit down." He repeated again. Mia slowly walked over to the couch and sat down on the edge staring at him, her eyes filled with fear.

She had no idea who she was going to come up against and while Kirill and her had discussed everything at length, they had little time to plan it all. On top of that, there was always a risk this could absolutely not work and she came here to meet her death.

Oleg came over and cut the zip ties around her wrists and walked away to sit down on the armchair in front of her.

"Do you know who I am?" He asked her coldly. Mia shook her head. "Do you know why you are here?" He asked another question. She hesitated and slowly said in Russian with an American accent,

"I can guess...probably because of Kirill?"

"Smart girl!" Oleg said smiling. "Yes! You are completely correct. He took something from me and it's only time I take something from him." He spoke in a voice of happiness.

He looked almost giddy and Mia shuddered.

"Why do you need me?" She asked in broken Russian with tears on her face.

Oleg said nothing because he wasn't interested in actually speaking with her. He wanted to start his game and he just needed to wait a few days until she rested and calmed down and then he would begin.

At this moment Danila walked inside the room and approached the other chair beside Oleg and sat down, spreading his legs and smiling at her.

A visible look of shock appeared on Mia's face as she got up from her spot.

"You!" She yelled at him in disbelief. "You betrayed us! I knew it! I knew you were a snake!"

She yelled louder as she rushed up to him and swung her hand to hit him in the face which he promptly stopped. He got up holding onto her wrist strongly as she tried to hit him with her other hand. He stopped that swing too and continued smirking at her.

Mia yelped out and kneed him in his groin which made him double over in pain and release her.

"You...fucking...traitor!" She yelled at him through gritted teeth and elbowed his back and tried to hit his face as Oleg pulled her away and roughly shoved her back on the couch.

Danila caught his breath and a smile reappeared on his face as he held his groin and slowly sat back down.

"Ohh...she's a feisty one, be careful." Oleg said to Danila in Russian as he chuckled and remained standing. "Here's the deal."

He got right down to business as Mia sat on the couch crying and glaring at Danila, breathing fast.

"Your dear Kirusha is not a good person. He has done lots of bad in his life. And eventually, you have to pay for everything bad that you do. But luckily for me, I get to use you to make him pay." Oleg spoke matter of factly and walked around the sitting area. "I'm not going to explain everything to you because I honestly, I don't care about you. I don't care where you live, you can live with Danila, or he can get you an apartment, I don't care. You'll just do what I tell you to do and that's it." He finished and looked at them both.

"So what, you're just going to fucking keep me captive until the end of my life?!" Mia asked in English through her tears.

Oleg looked at Danila since he didn't understand what she said and Danila translated.

"Ah! Good question! That's not really up to me to decide, that's Danila's decision. You're his property now. I'm just going to use you for my own goals." He responded in Russian and then added speaking directly to Danila,

"Bring her on Wednesday. 9am works? And we'll see from there."

Danila nodded and got up from his chair, approaching Mia and giving her his hand so she could take it. She looked up at him and didn't move.

"Let's go." He said coldly. "Or do you want to stay here?" And he looked back at Oleg who was uninterested in their conversation.

Mia slowly got up not breaking eye contact with him and while Danila was taller, larger, and much stronger than her with bulging muscles, she showed no fear.

"Fuck you." She spat back at him.

He lightly smiled and then without warning, slapped her across the face so forcefully that she yelled in pain and her body slammed against the couch.

As Mia was holding onto her cheek and beginning to cry again, Danila leaned over her and said menacingly,

"I'm not your dear Kirill and I won't take your fucking games. Either you obey, or I will fucking destroy you."

Oleg watched the scene unfold and got immense pleasure knowing that he picked the right partner for this job. Sure, maybe Danila wanted the good girl beside him, but no one said he would treat her like one. He hoped a big bruise would show up on her face so Kirill could enjoy it like him.

Having left Oleg's house, Danila and Mia pulled up to an apartment building not more than two hours later. They didn't utter a word to each other in the car and Oleg's driver saw Mia cry every once in a while.

As Danila walked into his dark apartment, he quickly turned on the lights and turned to Mia,

"I'm so sorry, Mia, are you ok? Does it really hurt?" He inspected her face in the light and moved her hair out of the way. She really did have an outline of a big bruise appearing on her cheek and her eye was beginning to take on a distinctive blue tint.

She smiled slightly and while looking around for a mirror she said,

"It's ok, don't worry about it. Damn, all of you guys are so strong."

She inspected her face and winced both at the sight and the pain. Danila stood behind her with a worried look on his face and she was so relieved they made it this far and were finally alone.

"Was your trip ok? Did anyone touch you?" Danila asked looking at her eyes through the mirror. Momentarily, a menacing thought ran through his head; maybe this game could become reality and she really could become his.

Mia shook her head as she turned to face him, he stood very close to her and she looked down at the floor and fought back tears as Kirill's groans of pain didn't leave her head.

"Is Kirill ok?"

"Yes, he is fine, he was shot in the shoulder. That wasn't part of the plan but at least we just have that and not other bigger problems."

She looked up at him with pain in her eyes and he stretched out his arms for a hug as she fell into him and cried quietly into her hands pressed against his chest.

What an amazing feeling, thought Danila. He smelled her hair and supported her as she lightly cried. He allowed himself to pet her head and decided he would stay here for as long as she wanted.

She pulled away after a few minutes and her face was all red from her tears.

"I promise it will all work out, Mia. We just have to play the part and when the time is right, you will see him again." He spoke gently as he fought with himself inside. The longer this game was going on, the longer they would be stuck together.

Sure, he was loyal to Kirill but at the same time, he was in control right now. What's stopping him from extending this longer than was absolutely needed?

He felt ashamed of his own thoughts. Why was he like this? He had entered into a scheme to dupe a powerful and angry man and all he could think about was spending more time with Mia.

"It's very cold here." Mia said sniffling.

He smiled at her and was happy she changed the subject.

"Yes...Russia is cold...Don't worry, we can get you a wardrobe that fits the role you're about to play." He fell silent but then realized they were still standing by the door.

He helped her remove her jacket and gave her a tour of the luxurious Moscow apartment with four bedrooms, a sprawling sitting area and cozy kitchen. The view was stunning and you could see the red walls of the Kremlin not too far away.

"Where are we?" She asked as she looked out the window.

"This is my home. Well...one of them. Yes, it's safe. I have triple checked everything myself and there is good security. This is where we will live."

And as he said the last word, Mia wanted to disappear. The reality of her new situation was sinking in slowly and she wanted desperately to just be with Kirill. A long and dangerous road unraveled in front of her and it would be up to her if it was a success.

That night, as Mia laid her head down on the silk pillow to rest, she had the urge to call Kirill and tell him what happened and then just as suddenly she realized she could do none of that and didn't know when she would see him again. She cried quietly as her eyes closed and her bruise grew larger.

Please don't forget to vote and comment! I love to hear from my readers! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 83K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
334K 5.5K 52
ā¦"š“š‡š„ šŽšš’š„š’š’š„š’ š’š„š‘šˆš„š’ #šŸ"ā¦ ā€¢ š†šˆš€ššš€ š‘šŽš’š„ works as a stripper at club LUX after she escaped from her father, Valentine Ros...
11.4M 484K 38
"The Caregiver and the Mob Boss" ā¦ Avelina makes her money by taking care of those who can't take care of themselves. When she is handed a case about...
161K 4.1K 55
**in which a criminal finds his interest in 17-year-old orphan and toxicity dances with innocence like waltz** "M-maybe if things were different" my...