๐–™๐–†๐–๐–Š ๐–™๐–œ๐–” . . . baddies...

By DRACCOSZN

book ii of the reality stars series. it's time for amora to return to zeus network and handle all of the dra... More

TAKE TWO!
PRE-SEASON INTERVIEW.
i. episode one.
ii. episode two.
iii. episode three, part one.
iv. episode three, part two.
v. episode four.
vi. episode five.
vii. episode six, part one.
viii. episode six, part two.
ix. episode seven.
x. episode eight, part one.
xi. episode eight, part two.
xii. reunion drama sneak peek.
xiii. episode nine.
xv. episode eleven.
xvi. pre-reunion interview / social media beef.
xvii. reunion, part one.
xviii. reunion, part two.
xix. baddies east auditions.
xx. book number three.

xiv. episode ten.

2.5K 135 51
By DRACCOSZN

— AMORA.

* this chapter might be the longest one yet! stay tuned.

AS ALWAYS, SECURITY INTERVENED BEFORE AMORA COULD REACH KALA.

"Y'all let this bitch run up on me when I got my fucking back turned!" Amora screamed while trying to get through the front door.

The rest of the Baddies watched from the stairs as Kala and Amora tussled with Security, trying to reach each other. "This is just too much," Natalie said stressfully as she watched from the top of the staircase.

INTV: NATALIE: "Kala made it very clear that she was done with the issue, so we figured it was a good idea to bring her back. She was lying, and it makes me look messy, but I wasn't being messy in this situation."

Production started to clean up the area that now had bits of glass surrounding it. Amora had a cut on her leg from slipping and falling on the glass.

INTV: LO: "It's early as hell and a bunch of shit is starting at the top of the morning. I come out of my room and all I see is Kala and Amora going at it. I'm really just confused because Kala isn't even supposed to be here."

Security got Amora inside while escorting Kala out. After this fight, she was now at her third or fourth altercation in the house.

INTV: AMORA: "If I were Kala, I wouldn't ever think shit was sweet around me again. For you to run up on somebody when they aren't prepared is weak as fuck. I already had the bitch on my hit list for the reunion, but she might have to run me my one round before we get to that point."

After all of the drama that occurred in only 48 hours, it was decided that it'd be a good idea to take all the Baddies out to dinner for the night.

INTV: AMORA: "The shit with Kala left me in a bad mood, but I'm not gonna be the one to fuck up the experience. I'm not gonna be the only Baddie to stay home because of some fuck shit with a bitch that isn't on the show anymore."

Amora rolled up a blunt in one of the empty rooms an hour before they were supposed to leave. To her surprise, Razor came into the room.

INTV: RAZOR: "I decide to check in with Amora just because she's one of the girls I don't really talk to."

"Hey, Razor." Amora greeted her as she walked in.

"Heyy!" She smiled.

INTV: AMORA: "Razor and I have a weird relationship. We were cool until she got into it with Scotty. Scotty's my closest friend out here and I don't wanna sit in a bitches face that she doesn't fuck with, but at the same time, that situation might've died down because...[footage plays of the three-way kiss Amora, Razor, and Scotty shared at the club]."

"How you feelin'?" Razor asked, taking a seat on the bed next to her.

"I'm feeling okay. I'm not as mad as I was earlier."

"That whole thing was definitely a mess."

"Mhm.." Amora trailed off, continuing to roll her blunt. "And what about you and Stunna? Y'all got into it not too long ago." She asked.

"I'm keeping my distance. When me and Scotty got into it, that's what I did. I'm gonna keep that same energy with Stunna." Razor clarified.

INTV: RAZOR: "Amora got into it with Tommie after she got jumped by some of our fans, Biggie got into it with Stunna, I got into it with Stunna, Tommie got into it with a fan, and Amora just got into it with Kala! A lot has been going on with the Baddies recently."

"Well! I'mma let you smoke and I'm gonna get ready for this dinner. See you later, boo." Razor said before leaving the room.

Amora was the last person on the Baddies bus, she was late because getting ready took her a little longer than expected. Security walked with her as she got on the bus.

"They got you up here?" Amora asked as she walked past Stunna who was sitting at the front of the bus.

"Yeah. They separating me again." Stunna answered with a laugh.

Amora shook her head as she was brought to the back of the bus where the rest of the Baddies were. She was wearing an outfit similar to Scotty's as they decided to match for the outing. Speaking of, Amora took a seat on Scotty's lap once she was at the back.

INTV: AMORA: "My guard's up as soon as I hit the back because I don't know how to feel about a couple of these girls. Natalie's still on the same weird shit she's been on, I just got into it with Tommie not too long ago, and Biggie is... Biggie."

"It's our last night in Arizona!" A semi-drunk Natalie yelled.

There wasn't a lot of space in the back which meant all of the Baddies had to squeeze in almost. Biggie and Tommie were right beside her which caused Amora to move over, sitting in between Razor and DJ Sky.

It was only Rock's second day back with the Baddies meaning she missed a lot of key things that happened. "Biggie, what's wrong, bro? We're not on no fighting shit, bro." She asked, noticing the girls attitude.

"Neither was I, I was minding my fucking business that night, grabbing my purse," Biggie started. "Mind you—"

"It's true. She sneaked her." Tommie interrupted her.

INTV: AMORA: "We ain't been on the bus for five minutes and these two already bringing Stunna up. If they were gonna do that, why these bitches ain't sit in the front instead?"

"Yo, I fired on anybody after the first problem, y'all don't know what she battling," Rock said in defense of Stunna.

"Alright, that's fine—"

"Talking 'bout the situation is cool—"

Biggie and Chrisean started to talk over each other and their conversation got messy. It led to Biggie getting up and trying to leave, but Tommie talked her into sitting back down. Lo added her two cents in as well.

A problem came up when Cat started to talk.

"There was two things that happened that rubbed me the wrong way," Cat stated. "The shit that happened with you smacking the girl and the shit that happened with y'all this morning when y'all had the whole fucking first floor covered in glass. I don't play about my motherfucking safety, okay?" She said to both Tommie and Amora.

"Girl..." Amora rolled her eyes.

Cat started to go into detail about how Tommie jeopardized their safety by hitting a fan. Afterward, she turned her attention to Amora by saying that the mess her and Kala made with their fight did the same.

"It ain't my fault that a bitch decided to run up on me while I had glass in my hands, Cat. Don't put that shit on me." Amora argued with her.

"Let's not argue, y'all! We got this dinner coming up. Let's save this shit for later and eat this good ass food up in here." Rollie said as they arrived to the restaurant and all of the Baddies clapped, ultimately agreeing with her.

Amora smiled as the Baddies walked into the restaurant. The smell of food hit her nose and her attitude disappeared instantly. She noticed that Stunna was already sitting down at the table once they walked in. Amora decided to take a seat between Rock and Stunna at the end of the table. Natalie was on the other end.

Immediately, the vibes were off. Stunna and Rock engaged in a conversation which visibly pissed Biggie off. An argument popped off between Stunna and Biggie, influenced by Rock. Cat and Tommie got involved as well.

"When she was running her mouth—After you left, she ran her mouth. She said, oh 'Mom's this, ugly that, fat this, da da da.' We got picked off the same stage, so I don't give a fuck. She ran her mouth the whole time. I stayed quiet." Biggie explained.

Amora started to get invested in the argument after a while.

INTV: AMORA: "The server comes with my food first and I'm glad. I've been craving chicken alfredo since we've been out here and that's exactly what I ordered. As soon as my food is on the table, some shit pops off between Biggie and Stunna. I would usually find this shit annoying, but I don't mind it a little bit of entertainment while I buss this plate down."

INTV: ROLLIE: "Bitch, of course, it's gone be beef here. Beef steak, bitch. Let's eat! Don't ruin the fuckin' dinner, because y'all start throwing these heavy ass Mexican bowls, I'm under the table. I'm not finna get decked in the head."

"You started disrespecting me!" Stunna argued.

Amora looked between the two girls while slurping up a noodle, alfredo sauce covering her lips.

The situation ended in Stunna calling out fades with both Tommie and Biggie. They left it at that, deciding they were gonna fight at the house, but Biggie rubbed Stunna the wrong way by mugging her across the dinner table.

"Boo, bitch, what the fuck is you staring at me for?" Stunna called her out.

INTV: SCOTTY: "Stunna and Biggie kind of ruined the dinner for everybody. Some of us haven't even gotten our food yet and now Production wants us out of the restaurant."

The Baddies left in groups to avoid an altercation. Scotty, Amora, Stunna, and Rock were let out together and they took their seats in the front of the bus. Rollie joined them eventually. The girls made their way to their booking for the night.

THE DAY AFTER A SUCCESSFUL BOOKING IN PHOENIX, IT WAS TIME FOR A NEW LOCATION IN THE WEST.

Right before landing in Portland, Oregon, Amora decided to switch up her hair color from brown to red. She hadn't done many red styles, so it was a big switch-up.

INTV: AMORA: "I slept through the whole ride to Oregon, so I have all the energy in the world as soon as we get on the Baddie bus. I'm hoping no weird shit goes on because I'm kind of excited to see the new house."

Amora was the first person on the bus, dancing with Rock on top of the leather seats. She reached for the bottle of liquor sitting on the table and downed a waterfall from the bottle.

All of the Baddies started to load on the bus with Lo, DJ Sky, Cat, and Stunna staying at the front. Amora, Rock, Tommie, Biggie, Natalie, Scotty, Rollie, Razor, and Natalie were all sitting in the back.

While Biggie confronted Sky, Scotty pulled out her phone to record a cute video of her, Rock, and Amora on the bus. Rock threw up the middle finger, Amora stuck her tongue out, and Scotty blew a kiss.

INTV: AMORA: "There's just something about being with Rock and Scotty that brings out a really good side of me."

The three of them laughed as they watched the video back.

INTV: AMORA: "Last season, it was me, Scotty, Jela, and Rock, but me and Jela had a falling out which led to me and Rock having issues. I can honestly say I feel that friendship rekindling the longer we stay here."

Across from them, Rollie was taking a shot.

INTV: AMORA: "On the flip side... Natalie and Rollie are also back. I didn't get along with them last season, I'm not getting along with them this season, and I just don't see that changing. Not anytime soon."

"Okay, so listen! Tonight and tomorrow we have a party here in Portland." Natalie yelled out.

Amora cheered because it was another opportunity for her to perform for a crowd while on the show. The more her music got out there, the more her fanbase would grow.

"Alright, the deal is, I perform first, please, thank you," Chrisean said. A few of the girls agreed with her, but Natalie didn't. "No! You actually gotta perform last 'cause the last time you performed first, you left!" Natalie disagreed with her.

"I'm not helping with the crowd at all? I gotta go first, you sound dumb." Chrisean rolled her eyes.

"You perform first and then you leave us!" Natalie repeated.

"I left because I had another show after! The fuck?" Chrisean piped up.

Amora was still in a good mood and she didn't want the two of them to start going at it about something as simple as the performance order.

"Rock, you do be leaving from time to time. There's nothing wrong with being the finisher for the show." Amora interjected in order to calm both of them down, but Rock's energy was directed at her instead.

"It's not even about that. If I wanna go first, let me go first. The fuck are we talking about right now?" Rock responded.

"You're doing the most," Amora shrugged.

INTV: SCOTTY: "The whole thing with Rock not wanting to perform last is starting another unnecessary argument, so I go right to the back where the other girls are."

"Fuck what they talking 'bout, Rock! Catch all your bags." Tommie said in Rock's defense.

"It's not about anybody wanting to stop her bag. Going first just so you can leave our booking and go to another one ain't gon' work. If me, Rollie, and Stunna all left right after we performed, y'all would be down four Baddies, and the shit would get dry." Amora tried to help Rock understand Natalie's point of view.

"That's what I'm saying!" Natalie agreed.

INTV: ROLLIE: "I'm just like 'Oh, God..' because I already know where this is headed. I was on Baddies South, so I know that Natalie, Rock, and Amora have all gotten into it in the past. The three of them being involved in an argument? Man..."

Moments later, the situation seemed like it was resolved, but the tension was still high once Natalie took Chrisean's chaser from her. That might not have meant much to Chrisean if they weren't in a heated argument prior to it happening.

Amora kept her hands clean and stayed out of it the second time.

"Five times yesterday you made feel some type of way. I say, 'Oh, my knees bothering me.' 'Oh, it's cause you old, bitch.'" Immediately, Rollie, Chrisean, and Tommie all let out a laugh at what Natalie said which made her even more upset.

Everyone in the back started to talk over the two of them which made for an even more messy situation. "I'm just gonna remove myself from this shit." Amora chuckled, taking the liquor with her to the front.

INTV: AMORA: "One thing about Natalie, she knows how to take a fun night, and flip that shit on its head to make everything about her. I know to go right to the front—"

Amora joined Cat, Stunna, Scotty, and Lo at the front of the bus.

INTV: AMORA: "But they bring the shit up here."

Most of the Baddies moved to the front of the bus. Natalie had gone on Instagram and started a live video where she talked to Lemuel, the CEO of Zeus Network. Things went smoothly until Chrisean made her way to the front as well. She tried to get Natalie's attention and Natalie only gave the girl the cold shoulder.

"Baddie, Baddie, shot o'clock!" DJ Sky, Scotty, and Amora chanted, oblivious to the drama going on next to them.

Out of nowhere,

"That's so fucking disrespectful!" Natalie yelled, hopping on top of the seats.

INTV: LO: "I hear a loud ass pop and I turn my head to see that Rock done slapped the shit out of Natalie!"

"Why the fuck did you just slap me in my face like that, bro?!" Natalie screamed at her.

"'Cause you're ignoring me," Rock responded calmly as if she hadn't put her hands on her seconds before.

INTV: AMORA: "I never thought I'd see the day where somebody would smack the shit out of Natalie and put this girl chin in place, but Rock just did it. On one hand, I don't fuck with Natalie, so she deserves it in my head, but it just shows how immature Rock is for her to be ready to fight over somebody ignoring her."

Natalie was eventually let off of the bus after a screaming match with Rock, pleading for Security to let Rock off as well so they could fight.

"What the fuck just happened?" Amora asked dumbfounded.

"I don't even... I'm just gonna go check on her." Scotty said.

"I'll go with you."

Amora followed Scotty to the front of the bus. She watched from the front of the bus while Scotty got off to check on Natalie.

INTV: AMORA: "Part of me feels bad for Natalie. I mean, you just got punked by Rock on your own show, so I go with Scotty when she wants to go check on her."

Immediately, Natalie's energy was directed at Scotty. She charged at the much smaller girl who was supposed to be her friend.

INTV: AMORA: "So imagine my surprise when I see Natalie's big ass coming for Scotty once she gets off the bus."

"I told you don't fucking say shit to me!" Natalie said as Scotty started to back away from her, avoiding the fuck.

"What the fuck?" Amora gasped, she didn't hesitate to jump off of the bus.

As soon as she was off, she was snatched up by Security. Natalie grabbed Scotty (who was in tears) by her hair and tugged at it before Security let them go.

"Why the fuck would you put your hands on her? No, let me the FUCK go!" Amora screamed as she fought with the Security who held her back from Natalie.

"Let her go! What's up?"

INTV: NATALIE: "Right now, it's up for anybody who wants it. I was ready for anybody that came off of that bus."

Security did as Natalie said, letting Amora out of their grasp. Amora took the initiative to run up first, socking Natalie directly in her face. She swung again, again, and again, while Natalie reached for her hair.

"Bitch! Bitch! Bitch!" Amora cursed with every punch.

Security intervened, trying to break up the fight, but Amora wasn't done. She pulled Natalie's head down and landed two uppercuts back-to-back before Security finally broke up the fight.

INTV: AMORA: "In that moment, I was so upset... I had to defend Scotty. You don't put your hands on somebody you walk around calling your friend, especially if you know that they aren't a fighter. Natalie thought that she could pass some of that embarrassment onto Scotty by punking her, but she got the game fucked up."

"You're a weak ass bitch! No, let me go. Let me go! Let's go again!" Natalie screamed. Blood was leaking from her bottom lip and marks formed all over her face.

INTV: AMORA: "After I put the belt to this bitches ass, she calls me out for another round. I must've left her too dazed and confused if she thought she would redeem herself."

"You ain't said nothing, baby, let's go again!" Amora shot back, tying her red hair into a ponytail while she had the time. Natalie decided to run up this time. As soon as they met each other in the middle, Amora's fist collided with her face.

— DRACCOSZN SPEAKS !

mannn, it's been a LONG ass time. i haven't
updated in so long because i've been busy with
school, but i've gotten back into baddies now
that east is out!

how do y'all feel about this chapter? it was the
longest one so far.

i also released a 'the academy' book based on
the nowthatstv show, and the two ocs from that
book will be in my baddies east book as well
as amora. this book will be coming to an end
SOON!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 207 18
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐๐ž๐จ๐ง ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฎ๐ฉ! ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐›๐š๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ...
46.2K 2.1K 77
Andrew 'Andy' Nunn, a very much known NFL Quarterback, is the younger brother of the reality star Natalie Nunn. Growing up the two were very close de...