Azur Lane: A Royal Navy Carri...

Av Izumo2

After dying in a very bizarre way, she was reincarnated as the daughter of the battleship HMS Queen Elizabeth... Mer

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54

CHAPTER 29

1K 42 4
Av Izumo2

FIRST PERSON POV

Me: HAHAHAHA, How stupid are the girls of the Sakura empire!

Sirius: HAHAHAHAHA, You're right.

Akashi: Yes, they have no scruples about doing this kind of thing.

I know you don't understand what's happening right now, what's happening is that we are in a stealth war with the enemy fleet that is chasing us, using my planes I make the enemy get distracted and waste resources and fuel, my drone flies near the enemy fleet and I can see the annoyed face of Kaga and Akagi who directs the operation in person, they deny every time their planes lose track of us and we see everything and laugh at every failure of the enemy fleet.

While we watch the video from the flight deck of my aircraft carrier and drink tea sitting at a tea party table I now talk to Akashi

Me: And? What happened Akashi?

Akashi: I still haven't fully processed it.

Sheffy: We seized this mental cube from the enemy, this is what Akagi had in her hands when she activated Orochi.

At that point, a black mental cube is left on the table and I am surprised, I think I had seen this thing somewhere in the anime, but since I haven't seen it in years, I don't remember anything about the plot, I only have vague memories of the anime.

Me: Well Akashi, can you explain to me what that is?

Akashi: I really don't know.

Me: Even though it's the empire's secret weapon?

Akashi: What do you say? I'm just a repair and logistics ship, I don't know anything about that.

Me: (Annoyance) You said you knew many things, either you start talking about what you promised or you overboard the ship.

Akashi: I'm sorry! But I was just desperate and wanted to save my life! The only thing I know is that I was walking absentmindedly near the port while talking to my meowffiser and then when I realized I was in the empire's secret shipyard, I saw Akagi talking to a high-ranking siren and she activated Orochi for a few seconds and Then he gave her that black mental cube that you have in your hands, then Kaga caught me and I was captured by the siren and when they were about to execute me for knowing too much, her friends came and saved my life. The rest is history.

Me: Is that true?

Sheffy: Until our arrival you can say that yes, we saved her from being executed, our job was to take the cube from them when she was distracted, but Akagi always had it in her hands, so this was the only way we had to take the cube.

Me: I see, I think that was enough games with the enemy, we retreated home, I will send a message to the base that we are returning.

Sheffy: Okay.

So I send a message to the base that we are back.

THIRD PERSON POV

Meanwhile at the base London receives the message and she runs to Wales' office to report, after knocking on the door and receiving authorization to enter she enters and begins to report.

London: Your Majesty, I have received a message from Liz.

Wales: What? What does she say?

London: The mission had a setback so we had to escape, we have some interesting things with us and she asks us for political asylum from a kansen of the empire who is persecuted for discovering something that she should not have discovered.

Wales: I understand, I'm glad they came out of that in perfect condition, anything else I should know?

London: Not at the moment, according to her report they would be arriving at the base within 2 days.

Wales: I understand, you can leave.

London nods and leaves the office to return to her duties.

Meanwhile in the Belfast dorms she goes to wake up Enterprise, when she opens the curtains to the room Enterprise wakes up.

Belfast: Good morning.

Enterprise: Good morning Belfast, and my kiss?

Belfast: (Throws Enterprise uniform in the face) Stop the nonsense and get changed your clothes.

Enterprise begins to change her clothes and then both girls leave towards the dining room, today is a calm and peaceful day.

Enterprise: Today seems to be a very calm day, we just have to wait for the group of spies and their report.

Belfast: Yes, although let me tell you that the spies are currently back.

Enterprise: (surprised) So fast? I expected them to be there another 4 days.

Belfast: There was a problem and they had to return, they are bringing a kansen from the empire with political asylum, it seems that they wanted to kill her for some reason.

Enterprise: I see.

After breakfast the girls from the base spent the day off as they pleased, Enterprise and Belfast are walking through the academy when Cleveland passes the word to them.

Cleveland: OIIII! Enterprise!

Enterprise approaches her friend and she sees that behind Cleveland there are other girls wearing similar clothing to Cleveland.

Cleveland: I never introduced you to my sisters, right?

Enterprise: No, we worked on different bases now that I remember.

Cleveland: So, sisters please introduce yourselves.

Columbia: (Cheerful) I'm Columbia, the second ship of the Cleveland class, it's a pleasure to meet you.

Montpelier: (Emotionless) I am Montpelier, third ship of the Cleveland class, my pleasure.

Denver: (Very excited) I'm Denver, fourth ship of the Cleveland class, it's a pleasure to meet a legend.

Enterprise: Yes, it's nice to meet you all.

Cleveland: (Proud tone) I am very proud of my sister.

Montpelier: No, we are nothing in your presence.

Denver: Sister is great!

Cleveland: (Embarrassed) Wait! Come on, stop saying those things.

Enterprise: Wow, wow, you do get along very well.

Cleveland: Well yes, I am always proud of them.

TIME SKIP

The days passed and the fleet of spies arrived at the base, the fleet led by the HMS Queen Elizabeth R08 and her escorts anchored in port, from the embarkation gangway Akashi lowered and behind her Liz, on the dock they were joined by Sheffy, Dido and Sirius all escort Akashi and Wales is reunited with Illustrious, Cleveland, Enterprise and Queen Elizabeth.

Me: We're back.

QE: Welcome home, I'm glad you completed your mission successfully.

Me: Thank you very much.

At that Liz takes out a tech box and hands it to Wales.

Me: Inside it has a black mental cube, this is the new technology of the Sakura empire, it is based on siren technology so treat it with care and with proper protection.

Wales: I understand, I'll send it to R&D right now.

Me: Let's talk about this inside.

The girls nodded and entered the office for more privacy.

Me: To begin with, we have discovered that Akagi works for the sirens because Sheffield, Dido and Akashi saw Akagi calmly talking with a high-ranking siren, according to the description it seems that it is with Observer.

Everyone was surprised by the report.

Enterprise: Akagi with the sirens? It is for real?

Akashi: Yes, I was also very surprised, I know Akagi and I know very well that she is not capable of such betrayal.

Me: But eyewitnesses are worth a thousand words, there is no doubt that you saw Akagi with a siren.

Akashi: But... What if she's not Akagi?

Enterprise: Are you implying an imposter posing as Akagi?

Me: What would happen in a hypothetical case of brainwashing or hypnosis? According to what I read in the library, sirens are able to cajole or manipulate their targets into doing their dirty work for them.

Wales: That's true, but it only applies to men, women are immune to that.

Me: What would happen if we are not immune at all? The sirens evolve based on the data they collect for each confrontation. Why focus on such an indirect conflict using Red Axis?

QE: Oh how outrageous to use Red Axis to wage their war for them, how clever they are.

Me: What if the siren knew of the only rope to cajole Akagi and convince her to make this war and convince Nagato?

The girls looked at me surprised and then became very serious.

Wales: That may be true.

Sheffy: Were you able to collect that?

Me: More or less, I have spoken with many kansen of the empire posing as a newly transferred destroyer and I was able to discover that no one knows anything, no one knows why the war and why all this started. What could they collect?

Sheffy: Not much, really, everything is very well armored and we were barely able to discover that the empire is building a gigantic ship, a hybrid of a battleship and an aircraft carrier.

They were all surprised.

Me: This is too serious.

Wales: A hybrid of aircraft carrier and battleship?

Me: A Batlecarrier, that will be a serious headache.

Sheffy: The worst of all is that it measures almost a kilometer in length and 400 in width.

They all gasp at Sheffy's deadpan words.

Me: (Shock) A kilometer long!?

Enterprise: Those girls are really crazy to do that.

Wales: I need time to digest all this.

Me: Me too.

QE: Even though you were there?

Me: The fact that he was there does not mean that he saw such a monstrosity of a weapon.

Wales: Well, I think we will take a short break to digest this information, you have two hours to rest and we will resume the session. Then we will see about the black mental cube. (Points to the tech box on the table)

They all nodded and left the office, many of them went to their rooms to meditate on the meeting or others went to the dining room to eat some food high in sugar to avoid a brain collapse.

TO BE CONTINUE.................................

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

40.4K 725 25
"Not one step back!" -Admiral of the Fleet Bernard York Lancaster, 2102 Humanity has endured countless calamities in the 21st century, and the transi...
862 28 9
IJN Zuikaku historically the last Japanese fleet carrier sunk. She heard all her fellow carriers had sunk when she was a warship,but was unable to do...
9.4K 318 22
On November 1935 When Hiei(Who has her 1935 refit) is carrying Emperor Hirohito as the Emperor's transport, until an assassination attempt was made c...
48.9K 738 18
"I felt my heart beat a little faster than before. Is it because of my work? No, it wasn't. It's something new." Erljohn Lebosada is a gifted child o...