Go for it! AKAZA?

By noonelikesyo

lots of smut😭 anyways this is my first story! <3 More

smut time...
school meeting 🫢🫢 (smut)
smut pt 2!

the starting!

496 0 0
By noonelikesyo

Akazas pov:

I wake up with an annoying alarm, I groan as I don't want to wake up for the first day of school, I get out of my bed and go to shower as usual, brush my teeth and dry my hair, wearing my clean uniform and my bag. I walk to school as I heard someone from behind me. "Akaza-dono~! Akaza-dono~!", I heard my name loud as i turn around seeing a blonde tall guy calling me, my eyes widen as I saw who it was, it was Douma, my worst enemy. I see his ugly smile on his face making me more angry, "ugh.. What do you want Douma!?" I raise my voice in anger. Douma chuckles as he says "oh Akaza-dono~! It's the first day of school seeing you!" Douma hugs me tightly, I tried to get out from his grip but he's too strong "let me go Douma! Your making me late for school!", " Ohh don't worry Akaza-dono~ we're the same class, don't you know~?" I widen my eyes as I stutter "s-same c-class!? No, you better be kidding me!".

Doumas pov:

I see Akaza struggling on my grip making me grin more widely, "s-same c-class!? No, you better be kidding me!" Akaza says. I look down at him as I free my grip on him, I see Akaza coughing "Akaza-dono~! Don't be dramatic! I just only hugged you, what the big of the deal~?", "Douma! You almost made me faint because you hugged me so tightly!" Akaza says, I get pissed of by his emotions but I still make a smile, "Anyways Let's walk together Akaza-dono~!" I walk with him to school. Just in time school just started and it was english time, I see Akaza-dono taking his books in his locker, I approach to him as he turns around.

Akazas pov:

As I turn around with my books, I saw Douma behind me, he jumpscared me for fun. I look up at him "Ugh!" I roll my eyes "What do you want now Douma?! I'm gonna be late for class!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 142K 46
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3.1M 68.8K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
420K 1.2K 10
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
1.1M 87.7K 39
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...