ONE IN A MILLION

By GOTHICSTAR-

...❝your love is a one in a million❞ More

zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thrity one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
sequel

forty three

3.5K 133 27
By GOTHICSTAR-

Princess "Sy" Jones

...

I rolled my eyes when I saw Kamari walked up to me, I slapped my locker and started walking through the hallway.

"You ain't get my message? I'm trying to apologize to you Princess stop acting like that." Mari sighed.

I stopped in my tracks, turning to him. "You already picked a side Kamari. Stick with it."

As I was walking away again he said something that caught my interest.

"Alright well can I least tell you that they identified the weapon used to kill Destini."

This was the closure I needed. Proof that my boyfriend wasn't the murdered everyone was making him out to be.

"What was it?" I asked.

"It was a GLOCK 19."

...

Throughout the day I couldn't get it out of my mind, a GLOCK 19, I didn't even know how the shit looked, I was totally clueless.

"Princess, right?" Isabelle, the cheerleading captain, walked up to me while I was stretching.

"Yeah. Wassup?" I sat up straight.

"I was- sorry, we were just wondering if you and Ramos were dating." She asked.

Here we go with this bullshit.

"Yeah."

"Like dating dating or like, y'know, dating."

"It doesn't matter what tone you use. Me and Kilyier are together. Plus snow bunnies aren't really his type no offense." I smiled sarcastically.

Isabelle gasped offendedly, rolling her blue eyes. "One more thing. My cheer team only allows natural hair color."

This bitch was trying to be funny because I just changed my lace to a blonde and brown one.

I took in a deep breath, trying to calm myself before I did something stupid.

"Are you color blind? Brown and Blonde are natural hair colors." I defended.

"But it's not your natural hair color. Unless you don't have hair, I know how hard it is for your kind to grown hair-

"Bitch please. We all know those are extensions, leave her alone." A girl came to my defense.

She was brown skin with lips almost as big as mine, she was much thicker than me and had blue contacts in.

"I'm Angel. I fuck with your hair, it's pretty." She introduced.

"Princess and thank you. Seriously you saved me from sticking those pompoms somewhere not cheerful." I admitted.

We both started laughing.

"You're funny as hell. You're going to the homecoming this weekend? I could use a friend to go with." Angel wondered.

Homecoming ? I haven't heard of a homecoming in january, leave it to my ghetto ass school to be this late.

"I don't know... so much shits been going on I don't even know if I have time." I answered honestly.

"I feel that."

...

Kilyier "Killa" Ramos

"Where's coach?" I asked while walking into the building seeing no one but my teammates who were doing pushups.

"Tardy. I'm in charge for now. Get to your feet and give me 50 Ramos." Tyson demanded.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "50? For what?"

"For ball hogging all the game. Don't question me nigga and get to it." He spat.

"I wasn't fucking ball hogging. If I was coach would've said something." I scoffed.

Tyson and a half of the team started laughing at my words, Angelo just stood there with a look of guilt on his face.

"Like Coach is gonna tell you that."

The way he emphasized the word you through me off.

"The fucks that supposed to mean." I dropped my backpack from my shoulder. He was so lucky I left my gun at home.

"Oh he didn't tell you? Damn, that's fucked up Ramos." Tyson chuckled. "Or should I say Miller."

I stepped up to him, my nose flaring with anger. "Stop being a bitch and tell me!"

"Calvin didn't randomly choose you cause your good, you're his son."

Ever ounce of self control I had left my body- I felt that hotness I always did when I was about to have a episode.

"Y'all knew? All y'all niggas knew and didn't tell me!" I shouted.

Silence.

I ignored Angelo's apologizes and nodded my head with a angry laugh. "Nah, fuck this. I quit."

...

All those years I stayed up wondering why my dad left me, the anger I felt towards my mom for never telling me who he was. All the wasted fucking tears.

And the whole time I was playing for that bitch ass nigga. He probably only let me join his team so he could ease him guilt.

I unlocked the front door, instantly going to the kitchen where my mom was cooking spaghetti.

"Hey baby, Princess is in the room sleeping but i'm making some food-

"I met my dad." I interrupted her sentence.

She turned away from the stove, her eyes saddening. "Oh Kilyier, i'm so sorry. I never meant for it to be like this."

"I'm not mad at you ma. I just need to cool off." I removed her hand from my face, walking to my room.

The anger inside of my body was so bad that it physically hurt. The only way it went away was through violence.

I knocked over all my basketball trophies, punching my reflection through the mirror. I needed to see blood.

Again and again, I needed to see more blood. I wanted to break my hand so I could never pick up a basketball again.

"Kilyier, Kilyier!" Princess voice echoed through my head.

"Kilyier... Kilyier.... please." I imagined how Calvin would beg for his life as I stabbed him to death.

Stabbing was more personal.

"Stop it, please, Kilyier!" She cried out, grabbing my bloodied hand to prevent me from hurting myself anymore.

I stared down at her, my darkened eyes softening when I saw fear in hers. What the fuck is wrong with me?

"It's okay." She grabbed my face. "It's okay, i'm here i'm not going anywhere."

You never did. Princess was the only person in the world who wasn't afraid of me hurting her. Because I never would.

♫ Oh, 'cause they will run you down, down 'til you fall ♫

I felt a stinging in my eyes- a feeling i haven't felt since the day my brother died. A tear slipped down my cheek.

Her arms wrapped around my neck and I leaned my head into her shoulder.

♫ Oh Way down we go ♫

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 9.3K 49
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬, 𝘴𝘢𝘺, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴.
18.7K 358 28
Just read✨.
111K 4.5K 33
"𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭, 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐭".
501K 28.6K 33
𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘷𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘴