Kamen Rider In RWBY

By UnZero123

After a war of hero vs Villains. The Hero won by 9th User of OFA, Izuku Midoriya A.K.A Kamen Rider kill Tomu... More

Bio
Ch-2 The Shining Beacon
Ch-3 First Step & Meet 9 Ghost
Ch-4 Leader Ship and Nightmare
Ch-4 My Life & Keys
Ch-5 Change & My Nightmare
Ch-6 Past & Lost Love
Ch-7 Best Day or Painful Day
Ch-8 Minor Hiccup and Painting the Town
Ch-9 Extracurriclar and Memory Song
Ch-10 Field Trip & Past

Ch-1 A New World

1K 25 3
By UnZero123

"Even If the world Reject you, I won't never reject Izu."

This story takes place on a place where, creatures of Darkness exist, who attack humans. People known as hunters fight them to save humanity. Everyone live in fear of when they will get attacked. But, what will happen when they meet a rider, who will become their beacon of hope or their worst Nightmare.

Their (Kamen Rider)

A few men in black suit were walking at night in the streets with a man in white suit in front of them. The white suit man had a cigar in his mouth and a black hat on his head and was carrying a cane. His name was Roman TorchWick

Roman TorchWick (Nickname Torch)

The whole group was walking towards a particular shop, which was named "From Dust Till Dawn", where a girl in red hood was reading a book. The men in black suit entered the shop and looked at the crystals, which were kept in front of the counter.Torch came forward, shake his cigar a bit and looked at the shopkeeper, who was an old man. "Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a Dust shop open this late?" said to the shopkeeper. A grunt pulled up a pistol at the shopkeeper.The shopkeeper raised his hands in surrender. "Please, just take my Lien and just leave."

Torch: "Shshshsh, calm down. We're not here for your money." He looked at his grunts and ordered, "Grab the Dust."

The grunts in black opened a black briefcase and pulled out some black vials. The grunts went to the colorful tubes which were kept at the side. They fitted the vials beneath them and started collecting the substance.

One of the grunt started saying, "Crystals, burn, uncut." The shopkeeper slowly started picking up the crystals in front of the counter and kept them in the briefcase put in front of him. One of the grunts was going towards the right side of the shop to collect the substance, when he saw the girl in red hood, with their back to him.

Grunt: "Alright, kid, put your hands where I can see them." pull out his red machete and going towards the girl. The girl didn't did anything. "Hey, I said hands in the air!" The grunt went towards her and tugged the hood off "You got a death wish or something?". It revealed that the girl was listening on her headphones. The girl looked at him while he pointed at his head.

Girl: "Yes?" pull down her headphones.

Grunt: "I said, put your hands in the air. Now!" said with frustrating.

Girl: "Are you......robbing me?" asked innocently.

Grunt: "Yes!"

Girl: "Oh~" answered in a singing tone.

Meanwhile

A Portal open from the sky and a person fall down to the ground with standing

???: "FFFFFFF-Fuck......" hold his both leg "That freaking hurt." He sit down and stretch his leg. After a moment he stood up slowly and looked around himself. 

???: "So, this is were they gone huh" he open his hand palm and a phone appear, he look at phone and open a tracking location but "Stupid fucking phone work already." shake his phone a lot and see his phone again but still no location yet. The person sigh and felt a sting in his head. "Trouble huh, maybe that's were they are." he power up his body and jump away

Back to the fight

Torch was standing, looking at the crystal in front of him, when that same grunt from previous got thrown at the back beside him. The man signaled another of his grunt at the girl. "Freeze!" the grunt said while pulling out his pistol and pointing at the girl. 

The girl pushed the man so hard he flew out of the shop window, while the other grunts looked at it. The girl slowly stood up while she held a machine, which was transforming slowly into a scythe. 

The girl smirked at the white suit person while swinging the scythe and readied it.

Torch: "Okayyyy...." look at his grunt who still standing shock "Get her!" grunts snap out and run out of the shop and run toward the girl.

The girl put her scythe down and did a "Six-One-Nine" to the front grunt, sending him away. The other grunts surrounded her. The girl put her scythe behind her and started pressing a trigger on it, which shot out a bullet from it and used it's recoil to hit a grunt and pushed another one on the ground. 

The third grunt pulled out his weapon and started shooting at the girl, while the girl started shooting with her scythe-gun and used its recoil to dodge the bullets. She then sped towards the grunt at blinding speeds and threw him off the ground. 

She then swung herself around the air and hit the grunt hard on the ground in front of Torch with her scythe. She then landed on the ground in front of the Torch.

Torch: "You were worth every cent. Truly you were." pulled out his cigar from his mouth and threw it on the ground. "Well, Red, I think we can all say it's been an eventful evening." crushed it with his cane "and as much as I'd love to stick around" pointed his cane at the girl, while a small opened at the end and an iron sight popped out "I'm afraid 'this'.....is where we part ways." shot a flare at the girl, who dodged by jumping up in the air.

The girl looked in front, only to find the suit guy missing. She kept looking around and then found the guy climbing a ladder beside a building.

Girl: "You ok if I go after him?" asked the shopkeeper, who was now coming out of the shop to see the commotion.

Shopkeeper: "Uh huh." answered. With that, the girl went after the suit guy. The man climbed up the building and ran in front, while the girl followed him up easily.

Girl: "Hey!" she called out to him

Torch: "Persistent." as a flying vehicle appeared before him from down. A light was shining from it. The man climbed the vehicle. "End of the line, Red." pull out the same red crystal from before. He then threw it at the girl, while she looked at it. He then shot a flare at it, causing it to burst, not before a woman jumped in front of the girl.

Torch: "Whoa-oh-oh!" see the situation "Huh?"

A blonde woman with a purple cape with wavy design was standing, in front of the girl. She was holding a wand and a violet colored shield was opened in front of them, which had blocked the explosion. The woman had lime colored eyes and was wearing glasses and white shirt and black leggings.

The girl looked at her in amazement. The woman pulled up her glasses before swinging her wand. It fired off purple colored beams at the aircraft, hitting it and shaking it a bit, though not enough to damage it.

Torch: "We got a Huntress." said to the woman in driver

The woman left the place and went while Torch sit in her place. The blonde woman meanwhile again swung her wand, shooting a purple beam above the flying ship. It exploded and in place of it, black thunder clouds formed.

Torch: "Damn..." while piloting the ship.

The woman pulled down her wand. Crystals started forming and attacked the ship.The red clothed woman came at the place where the man was. 

The blonde woman frowned at her. The red woman rubbed her shoulder, from which fire generated. She then threw it at the blonde woman, who deflected it. The fire particles fell beside her. The red clothed woman swung her hand. 

The particles started glowing up before exploding, while the blonde woman dodged. She then swung her hand, stopping the small exploded debris and transformed them into a spinning missile.She launched the missile at the ship. 

The red clothed woman shot fire at the missile, continuously breaking it before it reached the ship, but it re-joined again and again attacked the ship. Torch steered the ship a bit to the left. The missile hit the cockpit glass. 

The blonde woman again swung her hand. The missile transformed into sharp thin missiles. The red clothed woman had a chanting aura around her before sending it out, making it explode. The missiles broke easily.

The black haired girl's girl scythe changed into a sniper gun. She started shooting at the ship. The red clothed woman easily deflected the bullets while her eyes were glowing yellow. She then swung her hand. The girl and the blonde woman saw circles glowing beneath them, before they blew up, but not before they dodged it.

 The blonde woman frowned at the woman at the ship, which was going to go away...................until it didn't.

Something hit the wings of the ship, blowing off the top part. The red clothed woman almost lost her foothold before standing again. 

She looked at the duo on top of the building, only to see the blonde woman again readying her wand. It was at this point she realized the ship wasn't going further, but was being still in the air. She went inside the cockpit and looked at the Torch. 

Red Woman: "What's wrong? Why are we still here?" asked in a threatening voice.

Torch: "I-I don't know lady! I am steering to the right and pressing the accelerator, but its not going!" answered, frightened of the woman.

The red clothed woman again looked at the duo. The blonde woman had again created a missile. She blew it from far away. She became agitated and went to the cockpit. 

Red Woman: "I'm gonna release them." said to Torch, who looked at her with a frightened expression.

Torch: "You're not serious, are you?! They are insane! They might even attack us!" answered with fear etched upon his face.

Red Woman: "If they does, I will take care of them" the woman said before going into the secret compartment of the ship at the back. She opened the door, where a mans was sitting at the corner. "Looks like you've got your first meal and fight. Let's go" said to them

Two person meanwhile woke up and slowly walked towards her, while she pointed down at the duo over the building. The mans jumped on the building.

???: "Look like is our time huh?"

???: "Meat.....so tasty....Fresh!" which creeped out the little girl.

Both of them are

Mūnfisshu (A.k.a MoonFish)

Sōbō Heddo Gia(A.k.a Habit Headgear)

Headgear: "That all you have to say." look to the group with grin "Hope you give me a better good fight Hero!"

Girl yell: "What in the whole name of crescentness is THAT?!" in fear, while the blonde woman just looked at the man.

Blond Woman: "What kind of demonic power is that?!" said loudly in frustration.

Moonfish then looked at the duo while his teeth elongated completely and shouted, "MEAT!!!!" 

He launched multiple long sharp teeth at the duo. The blonde woman swung her hand, trying to deflect the teeth, but it didn't work! The teeth multiplied, forming sharps pseudo-tentacles. The blades started rapidly covering the area. The blonde woman decided to use the last bit of the broken debris and again created a missile and sent it at the person, who broke it easily with his teeth.

Moonfish: "MEAT! MEAT! MEAAAAAATT!!" yell ecstatically. The woman kept on creating missiles with the debris and hitting the guy.

Girl: "Why MEAT? WHY NOT COOKIES??!!!" yelled in fear as she started shooting at guy.

The man just deflected each of the bullets with his teeth and it was easy since there were multiple teeth. One of the tooth blades managed to graze the girl's leg, who flinched and fell down, holding onto it.

Torch: "Woah, this guy is indeed interesting, powerful, scary...........and disgusting" said nervously while watching the fight.

Red Woman: "It was a good choice I guess. This 'Meta Ability' is sure to give our powers a run on their money"

Torch: "But that big pink guys just standing there." looking at the headgear

Red Woman: "Not really." see headgear move

The blond woman keep firing until headgear come in tackle her with his body. The blond woman sent to wall and fall down.

Headgear yell: "That was for forgetting about me."

Moonfish looking at the girl with drowling mouth: "Meat......fresh one..." girl glup and move back away slowly

Red Woman yell: "HEY! Eat the Blond woman first then, the girl."

Headgear yell back: "Like hell we listen to you BITCH!"

Torch eyes wide and look at Red Woman who flaming up on his body: "Oh man, I'm glad that wasn't me."

Red Woman snort and walk back to cockpit: "Let's get going." 

Torch: "Huh?! What about them?" pointed to Moonfish and Headgear

Red Woman: "They are lost cause, we will get someone who team up with us more."

Torch shrug: "Roger that." He steered to the right and this time, the ship finally turned. It was going smooth, until something again hit the wings, this time damaging the right one. "What the hell's hitting us??" yell frustratingly. Then suddenly, the duo felt something. The ship was shaking in a wobbly motion. The red clothed woman decided to look out for the last time while the suit guy also looked out from the broken window.

Outside, Moonfish and Headgear had been blown back and Moonfish get up using his tooth blades while Headgear get up normally. There was just smoke around place, so the duo couldn't see anything from the ship except the blade guy.

Torch: "Another hunter? Nah, probably might be system problem. Let's go"

Red Woman: "No, wait. The smoke isn't going away."

Torch: "So what? It's just smoke."

Red Woman: "No you idiot. The color of the smoke is slowly changing to violet"

Torch: "Really? Are we really gonna find out what color is the smoke?" deadpanned at her " Come on, we defeated the Hunt-" He was cut off by a voice from the smoke.

"So, this is where you guys are?" say in japan.

A very manly voice was heard, which was being said to the other duo on the rooftop. The red clothed woman widened her eyes as she pulled out a bow from the cockpit. The suit guy became silent. 

Moonfish and Headgear guys widened their eyes as they became afraid. They started shaking in fear. Why? Because they had heard this voice anywhere, anyplace in their world. The one who was said to be almost unstoppable, smart, evil ,brutal and mostly Heroic.

Red Woman: "Show yourself! Demon."

???: "Hmmm, is a English huh?!" a tap was heard as a huge shockwave blew away the smoke. "Are you okay?" look back from his shoulder to girl

Girls nod: "H-Huh." look up to the man

like this but looking his back(also his hood can cover all his face)

???: "Good, you might want to go near her." point to Blond woman who getting weakly. Girl nod and walk to blond woman slowly. The person look back to villain with grain.

???: "So, did you guys want to go easy way or.." snap his figure "Hard way."

Headgear: "U-Use that drug now." yell to his partner in fear, Moonfish take out the red bottle from his pocket with his teeth and drunk it. While Headgear take out a square key and a belt from his pocket

???: "So that where my invention go."

Headgear: "W-We will not go down so easily RIDER!" press a key

Key: "Mammoth!"

Headgear put a key into a belt and

Key: "Raid Rise" Headgear scream "Crushing Mammoth!" 

Girl: "EH!" surprise to see it along with Torch, Red and Blond woman who eyes wide.

??? smirk: "Hard Way then." put a hand on his wrist and a belt appear, in other hand a locket appear

??? press the locket.

Locket: "Orange."

??? on head sky a zip sound open in circle and a big orange come down. ??? put a locket on his belt and lock the locket

Locket: "Lock on." A sound of japan battle play

???: "Henshin!" move a blade to cut the locket

Locket: "Oranges Arm! Hanamichi On stage!"

Girl: "EHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Play at 0:12

Headgear: "I'm going to crush you rider!" charge his tusk while Moonfish fire his teeth sword from his mouth a lot more than before.

Gaim take out two sword from his wrist slash all the teeth left and right, while moving closer to them

Girl and others looking at Gaim with eyes wide and though: "A-Amazing."

Headgear: "Energized Tusks" charge to Gaim, who unsheathe his blade grab both of his horn on his chest with bare hand. Headgear yell and started to push back him hard to edge but both were stop when gaim almost near edge. 

Headgear surprise and Gaim lift him up to air and spin fast around. Moonfish sent out more blade but all broken by gaim who throw Headgear to his way. Both collpose to floor while Headgear on top of Moonfish

Moonfish yell: "Get the fuck off pig." struggle to move but hard because of the weight.

Gaim: "You time is up." take out two blade and put it together. Then take out a locket and put it on blade and lock the locket

Locket: "Lock On!" 

Moonfish sent out more teeth blade to air and dived toward Gaim. Gaim spin his blade fast to cut of the blade from coming and charge up his body and blade. His body were sparked by orange lighting

Locket: "10000 Slash."

Moonfish start to feel the draw back hit him along with drug. Gaim take notice and slash three wave of left ,right and middle to them.

Moonfish and Headgear trap in orange flame. Gaim spin to orange side sword 

Locket: "Orange Charge."

Gaim run two them slash the flame orange in half. Moonfish and Headgear explode in fire and smoke.

Everyone there looking at the sight with jaw drop. Until Red Woman and Torch snap out by a voice heard

Locket: "10000 Slash." 

Red Woman and Torch look down and see Gaim looking at them ready his charge. 

Red Woman yell: " Get our asses out of here you moron!!" she start to shoot arrow and gaim doge while charging up more

Torch: "I am tryi-huh?" saw that ship wasn't moving, but instead steering to the right. The woman looked out to see the figure pulling the ship towards him just using the broken blades from Moonfish as well as dark ropes behind his back

Gaim yell: "You aren't leaving."

Red Woman: "Tch." and see two injure girls and grain "Let's see if you can stop this." pull her arrow back and ready to fire at Gaim who ready to stop with his blade but Red Woman change target and fire at the two injure girls.

Gaim eyes wide and release the plane from his grasp and take a full head on the Ten fire Arrow. The duo at the rooftop gasped as they thought the 'man' had died. But the smoke cleared to show him still standing, not even a scratch on him, just his armor got blow a little peace. He didn't even yelled in pain.

Red Woman shrieked: "What the?! Those explosions were supposed to kill you!"

Gaim snort: "I hit a bigger more than by that weak little things you called explosions?"

Red Woman growl in anger decided to use whatever she had to stop him. She rubbed her arms, bringing out the same flare from before, except this seemed to be more bright. She threw it at him, who just deflected it by a simple kick. The woman sent out her own missile made of the flare and launch it at him. Gaim just slash it down, as he couldn't dodge without injuring the ones behind him. He got blown back by one of the missiles that hit miss his slash. The missiles hit him and crashed into the nearby building.

Red Woman: "Quick! This is our chance!"

Torch: "Got it." he stared hard right fast and ready to move fast and red woman close the hatch but Gaim appear infront of her with both hand and two feet holding the hatch open.

Gaim: "You are not leaving?" he hold on hand on hatch while stretch out his other hand to red woman,

In that small moment, Gaim had managed to make eye contact with the red clothed woman. Her eyes were glowing golden and as soon as she stared at him, she widened her eyes as his eyes were glowing toxic green behind that helmet. 

She got scared a bit as he was giving the same vibes as someone she knew. She rubbed her arms and started creating a bigger flare and fire at him who got hit and sent back to roof top with a crack on floor. The hatch than close and aircraft fly away fast to outside of the city.

End Song

???: "Fuck..." get up slowly and sit down "I should have use Kachidoki arms instead of Orange." he looked to see the blonde woman standing while the little girl was ecstatic. She had never seen so much power or transform ever! She quickly got up and walked fast to him and started her question bullet.

Girl: "Whatwasthatitwassocoolihaveneverseensomuchpowerhowdidyou-" cut off by the Gaim putting his one finger on her lips.

Gaim: "Slow down lady, I will answer your question before I have to do something with them." pointed to MoonFish and Headgear(who back to normal) laying on the ground with a lot of bruises.

Girl nod and turned to see the blonde woman coming towards them.

Girl: "You're a Huntress? Can I have your autograph?!" asked in a childish way before the woman, who first looked at the 'man' and then the girl.

???: "No, that look, that fuckingggg lookk, Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.................."

Timeskip

Blond Woman: "I hope you realize that your actions tonight will not be taken lightly, young lady." the trio now in a room interrogation room. along with a man under a hood who put a feet on the table and listen freely of her word. "You put yourself and others in great danger."

Girl: "They started it!" replied and then turned to the 'man' "Hey Mr. Knight! Help me here."

???: "Sorry kiddo, I can't help you because I don't know the rule here yet." girl and blond titled her head confuse until blond snap out.

Blond Woman: "Also don't think you are gonna be let away, young man. You are actually more reckless than her. You almost killed them!"

??? whisper mutter: "Won't be the first time I did."

Blond woman: "What was that?" the man look away, making blond woman sigh more "Kids these days." pulled out a tab "If it were up to me, you'd be sent home.......with a pat on the back"

The girl smiled a bit, while the 'man' just roll eyes because he knew she was being sarcastic.

Blond woman: "and a slap on the wrist!" slammed a whip on the table, scaring the girl.

??? though: "Look out world here come the another midnight."

In mha world

At teacher lounge Midnight yell: "Who replacing me." Slam his desk, spooking some of the teacher

Mic say in nervous: "A-Arm no one Midnight, no one can replacc..."cut off by midnight pounce on him start to rumble.

Aizawa come in and see his friends rumble. So he go back out slowly while close the door.

Back in RWBY world

Blond Woman: "But, there is someone here who would like to meet you both." the girl and boy looked at the door.

An old man entered the room with black spectacles with a cup and a plate with cookies on it. He was wearing dark green clothes. 

???: "Ruby Rose." The old man leaned over to the girl and said, "You......have silver eyes."

Ruby Rose

Ruby: "Uh...ummmmm."

Old man look at the man who stare him back: "And who might you be?"

Izuku shrug: "Izuku Midoryia and you?"

Ozpin: "Oh forgive me I'm Professor Ozpin of the headmaster of Beacon Academy and this is Professor Glynda." motion a blond woman with his head "She also a Beacon Academy teacher."

Ozpin

Glynda

Izuku: "Huh."

Ozpin: "Before we go to your story." look at ruby "Ms. Rose, where did you learn about 'this'?" asked Ozpin as the blonde woman showed the girl's fighting recording in the tab.

Ruby: "S......Signal Academy?" answered confusedly

Ozpin: "They taught you to use one of the most dangerous weapons ever designed?"

Ruby: "Well, one teacher in particular....."

Ozpin: "I see." he put down the plate on the table and pushed it towards Ruby, who first took the first bite and then started gobbling the whole plate. "It's just that there's only one other scythe wielder of that skill before. A dusty old crow."

Ruby: "Hmm, dah mah grunkle!" while having the cookies in her mouth.

Ozpin: "Pardon me?"

Izuku: "She means "Yeah, that's my uncle""

Ruby gobbled down the cookies and then wiped her mouth before saying, "Yeah, right. That's my uncle Qrow. He is a teacher at Signal. I was complete garbage before he took me under his wing. And now I'm like...............Hoooooooooo.......Witchaaaaa.......Waaaaaaaa!" The girl started doing some karate moves while making weird sounds which were not even matching with the real karate. 

Izuku smirk and mutter: "You also like me huh?"

Ruby: "Did you say something?" look at izuku

Izuku: "No." look away

Ozpin: "So I have noticed." he put down the cup "And what's an adorable girl such as yourself doing at a school designed to train warriors?"

Ruby look back Oz and answer: "I want to be a Huntress" izuku look back at her

Ozpin: "You want to slay monsters?"

Izuku: "Monster?" titled head confuse

Ruby: "Yeah, I only have two more years of training left at Signal and then I'm gonna apply to Beacon. As you see, my sister is starting there this year, and she is trying to become a huntress and, I'm trying to become a Huntress cause' I wanna help people. My parents always told me to help others, so I though, "Hey, I might as well make a career out of it." With each phrase, she was becoming excited "I mean, the police are alright, but Hunters and Huntress are just so much more romantic and exciting and cool and really.......Gosh, you know?"

The others were silent, while was Izuku: "Not a bad dream, lady. Make sure to work hard though." 'I hope you didn't go down the same path as mine.'

Ruby: "Thanks." gave Izuku a cookie, who take and eat it.

Ozpin: "Hmm....I see and Do you want to come to my school?"

Ruby nod: "More than anything?"

Ozpin looked at Glynda, who just sighed and rolled her eyes. 

Ozpin: "Well, Okay." look to Izuku "Now before we began..." put down two pictures of Headgear and Moonfish with a special choke on them "Can you tell me what this choker is?" pointed to choker.

Izuku: "You didn't break them right."

Ozpin: "No, they beg not be remove or temper with it."

Izuku nod: "Good and what it's? Is simple, they are special choker design by me to hold the prisoner like them."

Glynda: "And we want to know what it's so special about that?"

Izuku: "Trust me you don't want to know and...." look at Ruby who titled her head and Izuku look back Ozpin.

Ozpin and Glynda know what that sign was and they both stop asking and Ozpin change the question.

Ozpin: "We leave it that for now, now the real question begin?" stare at Izuku "What are you?"

Izuku: "I'm....."

Time skip

Blond girl: "Oh, I can't believe my baby sister is going to Beacon with me. This is the best day ever!" A yellow hair colored girl with lilac eyes exclaimed while hugging Ruby tightly. The two were in an aircraft with other students

Yang Xiao Long

Ruby mutter: "Pls...stop."

Yang: "But I'm so proud of youuuuu!" break hug

Ruby sigh: "Really sis, it was nothing"

Yang: "What do you mean, it's incredible. Everyone at Beacon are gonna think that you're the Bee's Knees!"

Ruby: "I don't want to be the Bee's Knees, okay? I just want to be a normal girl with normal knees."

Yang: "What's with you, aren't you excited?"

Ruby: "Of course I'm excited, I just.....I got moved ahead two years. I don't want people to think I'm special or anything."

Yang  hugged her sister and said: "But you are special."

Ruby: 'I doubt it. there are more special people across the universe.'

Flash Back

Ruby: "What do you mean you come from another Universe?"

Glynda: "I thinks he has a cuckoo?"

Izuku sigh: "I'm not cuckoo lady, I'm really come from different Universe because this planet is come and taking the people of villain from the prison."

Ozpin: "Then how did you get here?"

Izuku: "One of my friends from U.A High school invented a portal gun to hold the portal from your world to open about 5 minute, so we can come here?"

Ruby: "Wait, you say we?"

Izuku nod: "We came here with best 6 people for the mission to stop the villain from destroy town or kill people here."

Ozpin: "Then where are they?"

Izuku sigh: "A portal was unstable in the middle and we got separate from each other and..." show his phone on the table "We can't connect them anymore."

Ruby get up: "Then we have to find and rescue...." cut off by Izuk

Izuku: "Calm down Rose, We already have a plan, If this was happen."

Ruby sit back down: "But aren't worry they might get hurt?"

Izuku chuckle: "No, Rose I'm not, I might even worry about the other opponent they fight because we are Misfit."

Ruby/Glynda: "Misfit?"

Ozpin: "A person whose behavior or attitude sets them apart from others in an way."

Izuku snap figure: "Right you are professor."

Ozpin smirk: "Thx but what are you going to do now?"

Izuku: "Usually, I can't share my plan but look like I found myself in lucky one." 

Ruby/Glynda: "Lucky?"

Izuku nod: "I trust you all in here but.." pointed to Ozpin "I still don't trust you but I trust you because of those eyes."

Ozpin surprise but remain clam: "So, you knew huh?" Izuku nod while Glynda and Ruby look confuse "Okay kid, I believe your story." 

Izuku smirk: "Thank, Professor Ozpin. Now about the plan..." cut off by ruby

Ruby: "Wait, wait, Can I not know your plan because I don't want to part something big."

Izuku look at her deadpan: "You words say but your body don't." Ruby is lean on Izuku shoulder while moving her ear close to him. 

Ruby now near his close face making her blush and back away slowly. Izuku want to laugh but hold it in and about to say

Ozpin: "Before you began can you show us your face because you know."

Izuku rub his head laugh nervous: "Haha, sorry. Sometime I forgot about this." take off his hood show his face, hair and eyes.

Ruby felt her cheeks heat up as blood went right up to them. She didn't knew why, but that face was something she wanted to see everyday when she wakes up. Glynda stood up and coughed slightly, while Ozpin and Midoriya looked at her in confusion.

Glynda: "Pardon my action." she went to him and pinched his cheeks

Izuku: "Whsh aa you swoing?"asked confusedly through his widened mouth

Glynda: "Sorry, just needed to be sure those are your real face." she released his cheek, while regaining her composure

Ozpin: 'I don't understand woman at all?' while sweat drop

Izuku rub his cheek: "Can I say my plan now?" other nods "Okay, the plan was we come here make a bases for ourselves, find people we can trust, capture a villain and find the one who responsible for this action and stop him/her."

 Ozpin,Glynda and Ruby look at him while blink twice, Izuku rise a eye brown "What! Do you thinks, we would plan a complicated one?"

Glynda/ Ruby: "Yea!"

Izuku look away mutter: "Well sorry for not complicated."

Ozpin fake cough: "And what about the separated plan."

Izuku look back at them: "That plan was simple, we take care ourselves, capture a villain if we can or if we can't.." motion a silt throat "You know what that mean right?" Ozpin and Glynda nod but for ruby

Ruby slam her hand on table: "WHY, Why do you need to kill them?" izuku didn't look at her but ozpin and glynda look at her with sad eyes "Aren't you a hero?"

Izuku: "I'm not kid and those are the only order I can give to them if the villain is too strong for them." close eyes "You will learn this when you become a leader." Ruby want to say more but stop by Ozpin

Ozpin: "Ruby sit down, don't make this hard for him and like he said you will know it when you become a leader." Ruby sit down arm cross and look away. Izuku smirk and thinks how he was like her when he was young.

Ozpin: "So, what are you going to do now?" Izuku grin and look at him

Flashback End

Ruby: "I just hope we are not the same class as him but..."  feel her cheek burn up again "Those face, eyes and hair are so badass and hot along with those cheek." she lift up her head and look around making her sister confuse but hear a new report.

New report: "The robbery was led by the nefarious criminal, Roman Torchwick, who continues to evade authorities." a photo of the criminal's profile was shown.

On another plane

Izuku though: "So, that criminal's name is Roman Torchwick. Well, at least I got one info on him."

New report: "If you have any information on his whereabouts, please contact the Vale Police Department. Back to you, Lisa." the reporter changed to a white haired woman in black suit "Thank you, Cyril." A photo of people with animal traits protesting was shown beside her. "In other news, this Saturday's Faunus Civil Rights Protect turned dark, when members of the White Fang disrupted the ceremony. The once peaceful organization has now disrupted....." The news died down as a hologram of Glynda showed up.

Glynda: "Hello and welcome to Beacon. My name is Glynda Goodwitch."

Izuku pull out his phone (got from Ozpin along with other necessity.) plug his ear phone and keep looking at the news of white fang and others while listing to the Glynda words from other ears

Glynda: "You're among a privileged few, who've received the honor of being selected to attend this prestigious academy." the holographic woman continued "Our world is experiencing an incredible time of peace, and as for Hunters and Huntresses, it is your duty to uphold it."

Izuku snort and though: "'I find that hard to believe. There is no such thing as time of peac..." stop thinking when he remember someone he know.

Glynda: "You have demonstrated the courage needed for such a task, and now it is our turn, to provide you with the knowledge and the training to protect our world." said as she disappeared.

Everyone wow and look down from the window to city. Izuku see the news didn't have any great so he put back the phone away and look down the city with others.

Izuku: "Look out new world, Here come the Kamen Rider." press his locket in his pocket.

Locket: "Orange."

Same scene from video

They see you as small and helpless
They see you as just a child

Ruby look up from the stone and see two people infront of her one was white cape looking at the moon while other was dark cape sitting near the edge with bottle

Surprise when they find out that a warrior will soon run wild

Ruby get up and try to reach them but both turn into white and dark petals and past ruby and title of 

MHA-K X RWBY .......appear

Prepare for your greatest moments
Prepare for your finest hour
The dream that you've always dreamed is
Suddenly about to flower

Same scene from video

We are lightning

Army of Grimm and Rider Monster appear side by side and Wing Grimm arrive to scream and scene change to

Straying from the thunder

Roman and his gang with villain from MHA and scene change again to Red woman with four figure behind her.

Miracles of ancient wonder

Team Rwby was surround by Grimm and ready for battle along with Izuku in middle and press the locket.

This will be the day we've waited for

RWBY and Kamen Rider Gaim fight with the mod of Grimm and Monster Rider

This will be the day we open up the door
I don't wanna hear your absolution
Hope your ready for a revolution
Welcome to a world of new solutions
Welcome to a world of bloody evolution
In time-your heart will open minds
A story will be told

Same scene from video

And victory is in a simple soul

In last scene Ruby and Gaim take a stance with title and two more shadow of red eyes rider appear behind them both.

Chapter End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.5K 906 15
Join UA and some Heroes as they see a Whole new Side of them in the Multiverse This Class 1A and Heroes would never Dream of Betraying Their Friend...
145K 3.5K 29
Villains and Criminals are continuously disappearing from the world. Now it's all up to the 9th User of OFA, Izuku Midoriya a.k.a Deku to find the ca...
36.8K 753 11
At a young age Izuku finds out that he is a neko and quirkless. His mother abandon him and he is raised by his father. Eventually he ends up at UA wh...
512K 22K 100
No one has the right to intervene in the life of another person. That was something Izuku knew but ignored soo many times. He wanted to help, and the...