《All I Could Do Was Whisper》

By HopeIsMyAngel

(SKZ Minho Littlespace FF) Minho wasn't one to openly talk about his problems, but that doesn't mean the memb... More

(1) I'm Not Okay, I Promise
(3) The Hide and Seek Experiment
(4) The Children's Section
(5) Mini Games
(6) To A Certain Extent
(7) All I Could Do Was Whisper
(8) Got A Secret, Can You Keep It?
(9) Different Types of Progression
(10) Sabotage?
(11) Anything For Him
(12) Let The Games Begin!
(13) Compromises
(14) From Inside The House
(15) Here Calls The Leader (End)
Epilogue (Short)

(2) The Places We Will Go

1.2K 41 82
By HopeIsMyAngel

(Not much littlespace in this chapter. More will be in coming chapters. For now, enjoy! 👹)
.
.
.
.
.
"I have a deep desire for some cookies.", Chan said on the couch.

"Same. Felix can you make us some cookies please?", Jisung asked.

Felix, who had been trapped by little Minho after the baby insisted he has his pet cat, emerged from behind the couch.

"Sure.", he replied.

"Why were you back there?", Chan asked.

"I like to sleep on the floor. Anyways, I'll go make those cookies."

Felix walked off to the kitchen.

Chan sat up on the couch, and Jisung stretched his arms, leaning back in the recliner.

"Han. Did you get the email?"

"What email?"

"This morning. JYP sent an email to me, you, and Changbin about the groups schedule."

"I didn't see it. Why?"

"Well I don't mean to spoil the surprise then, but a new SKZ Code episode is in the works."

"Oh nice. What are we doing?"

"Oh, not me. It'll be Hyunjin, Minho, you, and Seungmin. You guys are playing hide and seek in the out fields."

"The who and the where? Hide and seek? That's a setup, they want us to get lost and disappear forever."

"The out fields aren't that bad."

Jisung sat up in his seat.

"Need I remind you what happened the last time any of our members went out there?"

"I know, but that was an accident."

"How many accidents will it take for you to realize that place isn't safe? For them to realize that? I'm telling you Chris, Jeongin was lucky to have survived. Someone else might not be so lucky this time."

Jisung stood up, walking to the kitchen to help Felix.

Jeongin had been on his way downstairs to retrieve the barrel of cheese balls for Minho.

"What was that about?", the maknae asked.

Chan looked at him, smiling.

"Nothing, Innie. Is everything okay?"

"Hmm. Yeah, we're good. Minho is upstairs watching tv, half asleep."

"Felix is making cookies. I'm sure Minho would like some."

"Actually, good idea. It might give Minho incentive to eat an actual meal, since he hasn't eaten all day and wanted me to get him cheese balls so he could smell them."

"That could work."

Jeongin sat next to Chan.

The leader looked at him fondly, with a comforting smile.

"Hyung, you would tell me if something is wrong right?"

"Yes, I would."

"Hm. Okay then. I'll go see if Minho wants to eat actual food."

The maknae got up and walked away.

Chan sat back in his seat, thinking about what Jisung had said.

The Out Fields was a place known for how scary it can be. There have been a number of "accidents", with the incident five months ago being one of them.

No one quite knew the source, with most just chalking it up to the place being creepy and abandoned.

That's what Chan thought as well.

But as the boys would come to learn, when Han Jisung says it's a bad idea, you best believe it's a bad idea.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Innieeeeeeeee!"

"Minho, you know food is necessary for survival. You can't survive off of air and spite."

The little pouted, crossing his arms.

Jeongin sighed.

"Honey, can you please eat something? For me?"

"Can't."

"You can't? Why not?"

Minho pointed to his face, then the trash can near Jeongin's bed, then to his stomach.

"Oh...OH. Wait you actually can't eat? It's not because you don't want to?"

The little nodded.

Now they had a bigger problem on their hands.

As he was about to go tell the others, a text message hit the group chat.

It was a message from Chan, asking for everyone to meet downstairs.

"Come on baby, we have a group meeting."

Minho followed Jeongin downstairs, as all of the members gathered on the couches.

Changbin had Hyunjin sitting in between his legs, and the younger was apparently sleeping.

Once everyone had sat down, Chan began to talk.

"So, some of us received an email this morning. A new SKZ Code video is being filmed soon. In two days."

"Oooo! We go park?", Minho asked.

"Hehe, no honey, you guys will be playing a game. Saturday morning, you, Hyunjin, Seungmin, and Han, will go out there and film it."

"Yayyyy! We play game? I want play wiv everyone!"

"That was too cute.", Changbin said.

Chan continued to explain the plan and how the day would go.

All the while, Jisung was not liking this.

He had a very bad feeling that he couldn't shake. So after Chan was done explaining, Jisung went to the backyard to get some fresh air and clear his mind.

Seungmin went out there to join him.

"You look upset. Why?"

Jisung looked over at him as the younger stood by him.

The afternoon sun shined on both of them, casting an inviting glow over their faces.

"Just worried. About this filming."

"Aww, don't be worried. You have me!"

Seungmin smiled widely, hugging Jisung.

"Funny. Usually I'm the one to hug you first.", Jisung said.

"I guess you bring out a different side of me."

The pair made eye contact.

"Seungmin."

"Yes?"

"When we go out there, please be careful. I..."

Jisung looked down.

Seungmin grabbed his hand.

"You what?"

Jisung faced him again.

"This might sounds dramatic. But Seungmin...I don't want to lose you."

Seungmin hugged Jisung, and the two stayed that way for a few seconds.

"Don't worry about me, Jisung. I'll be okay."

They separated from the hug, looking into each other's eyes again.

In that moment, Jisung took the initiative, and leaned in for a kiss.

Chan, who was about to walk into the backyard, saw this, and immediately told Felix.

"Look! He kissed Seungmin!", Chan whisper-yelled.

"Heh, you owe me 500 now."

"Damn, I shouldn't have said anything."

---------------------------------------------------------------

It was two days later, and the morning of filming the new SKZ Code episode.

Minho, Seungmin, Han, and Hyunjin, were all wearing matching shorts and t-shirts.

"You guys ready?", Felix asked.

"No.", Jisung said.

"I am!", Minho yelled.

"What are we doing?", Hyunjin asked.

"Stay awake next meeting and you'll know.", Seungmin replied.

"I want you to know that I bite people."

"So does Minho. I'm used to it."

They looked over to see Minho trying to bite Chan on the shoulder.

"That's kinda cute."

The car had arrived and it was now time for the four to leave.

The other members stayed home, and waved goodbye to the four as they left.

Once everyone was in the car, the mood changed dramatically. For Jisung, that is.

"Seungmin hug me, I'm about to cry."

Seungmin quickly hugged Jisung.

"Don't be sad baby. I'm here for you."

"Ewww, love.", Hyunjin said.

"Aren't you dating Changbin?", Jisung asked.

"Okay I see your point."

The drive was mostly quiet, with Jisung ending up asleep not long after the they left.

But as soon as the car rounded the street that would lead them to the filming location, Minho recognized where they were.

It was the very same field, the same path, and that building, which somehow still stood menacingly in the middle of the field.

When they parked, the members got out, greeting the crew and everyone else already there.

They were filled in on the game for today, and that cameras had been set up with the purpose of catching every possible angle.

Minho was very hesitant to do anything, but tried to keep it together.

In the back of his mind, all he could hear was Jeongin's voice calling for him, and then trailing off into silence.

"Minho hyung? You there buddy?", Seungmin asked.

"Yeah. It's good. Just spaced out."

"Just checking. Come on, we're about to start."

The boys lined up at the entrance to the field.

"Hey guys. If we're all hiding...who is coming after us?", Jisung asked.

"Go ahead boys!", a staff yelled.

Without an answer, the boys all ran off into the field, in different directions.

Hyunjin ran towards the left, Jisung to the right, Minho to the back, and Seungmin to the center.

Seungmin reached the dilapidated building in the center of the field.

"Whoa...this place is cool."

He stepped inside, unaware of how the wall cracked when his hand touched it.

He walked around, noticing something in the center of the room.

A hole. A large hole. One big enough for a person to fit through.

"No way...is this the same place?", he asked himself.

Seungmin looked around.

"So this is where they were?"

Seungmin turned around, thinking of going back out into the field.

As he stepped, the ground began to crack.

Seungmin's eyes followed as the crack in the ground spread forward, reaching the wall.

"Oh shit...", he said.

He tried to run forward, but the ground cracked even more, crumbling beneath his feet, causing him to drop beneath the floor with a scream.

Outside, Jisung heard a faint noise behind him, although he couldn't tell what it was.

He hid in the grass, not sure what they were hiding from.

Minho was hiding in the grass as well, hearing footsteps nearing him.

"Boo!"

"Ahhhhhh!", Minho screamed.

"Hehehehe.", Hyunjin laughed, "Got ya."

"Didn't we go in separate directions?"

"Yeah. But I like to sneak up."

They heard a sound like rumbling.

"What is that?", Hyunjin asked.

"I don't know."

Hyunjin stood up from his crouching position.

He saw the building in the center.

"I want to hide in there."

"No, Hyunjin please don't go in there."

"Why? That's not the same building as the incident is it?"

"Yeah, it is."

"F***."

"Why you say that?"

"Because I saw Seungmin go in there."

"Oh no..."

Minho got up, immediately running to the building.

"Minho wait!"

Hyunjin ran after him.

He caught up with Minho.

"You stay here, I'll go in.", he said.

"Hyunjin-"

"I don't want you to potentially relive that experience. Okay?"

Minho hugged him.

"Be careful!"

Hyunjin ran inside.

When he entered the building, he noticed the huge gap in the floor, and walked over to it.

He looked around the building.

"Seungmin!", he yelled, "Seungmin!"

Nothing.

"Where is h-AHHHHH!"

Without paying attention, his leg slipped off of the concrete ground, causing him to fall into the hole.

He managed to grab the edge with his hand, holding himself up.

"Help! Help!", he screamed as the ground he was holding cracked.

Minho heard this, and wanted to run inside.

But the fear stopped him. He stood there, hearing those familiar screams.

"Help me! Help me please!"

Then, a loud crashing sound was heard that echoed across the entire field.

Jisung heard it.

The staff heard it.

Minho, heard it.

The building was crumbling before him, and he watched as it began to cave, piece by piece.

A feeling of terror settled into his heart.

Seungmin and Hyunjin were in there. Hyunjin yelled for his help, just like Jeongin did.

Only this time, Minho didn't go in there.

The older member sank to his knees, looking at the now destroyed building, as staff came to him.

"Minho, let's go! It's dangerous!", a staff said.

"But-"

"Come on!"

The staff led Minho away.

"No! Please go back for them! They're in there!"

All he could do was look back.

Jisung, who had seen the building fall as well, and felt the same sinking feeling in his heart, was also being led away by staff.

"Minho, where are Seungmin and Hyunjin?", he asked.

Minho stood there, tears falling from his eyes, a traumatized look on his face.

Now Jisung knew where they were.

Everyone found themselves looking at the building.

All Minho could think about was how Hyunjin went in his place.

How he said he saw Seungmin go in there.

"There's a chance right?", Jisung asked.

Minho looked at him.

"Please don't tell me that was the last time I'll see my friends..."

The staff looked away when Jisung looked at them.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"...I knew we shouldn't have come here."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 70.2K 41
[editing] han jisung is a sweet innocent guy who happened to be a little minho is a rude playboy that doesn't know anything about littles or little...
13K 701 13
[soulmate au] The beautiful moment when both parties find out that their soulmates is something to die for- desperately yearned for. However, with on...
10.9K 312 27
Due to the stress of being an idol, sometimes the members slip into little space as a coping mechanism. The other that wasn't littles, are their care...
343K 13.6K 38
Rejection from Minho? Doesn't bother Jisung. But what happens when he starts rejecting Minho? COMPLETED~