๐‘ด๐’š ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐‘ฒ๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’†๏ฟฝ...

By Just_a_genius_1D

Louis Tomlinson is a homeless third person speaking hybrid, who meets the almighty CEO of Victoria's secret... More

Explanation
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
All this time
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
Epilogue ๐Ÿ’™

18

518 19 2
By Just_a_genius_1D

💙💙

--

Thank you all for the sweet get well soon messages, appreciate it lots and thinking about ya'll, feel loved and motivated, thanks lovely people!

--

"Yes, this is exactly what I pictured, what do you think about it, love?

Louis looked at himself in the massive mirror, tilting his head to the side slightly, something Harry absolutely adored.

A smile made it's way to the boy's lips. "I don't know how you managed to pull this off hazz, it's amazing, more than that even."

Harry walked over to stand behind him, resting his hands on Louis's shoulders.

"With a model like you I could design anything and people would go crazy." He smiled as Louis visibly blushed.

"You sure you want me being the one walking in this masterpiece?" Louis tensed thinking about the fact that he would be the first male model for Victoria's Secret to walk for the winter fashion show and he was sure many people would do a better job in his place.

Harry spun him around. "Lou, you're perfect for this, I want you being the one walking there, when I made this I pictured you wearing it and I'm sure everyone will love it, my colleagues like you more than they like me." He fondly stated, Louis giggling in response as his nerves started to fade away.

"Alright?" Harry asked and pecked his cheek.

Louis smiled up at him as he fixed the sleeves of his outfit. "Alright, let's do this."

--

"Alright girls are you ready? Here Lana let me fix your collar real quick."

Harry was walking all over the place, his hands sweaty as he looked over the outfits he made, trying to make sure every detail could be seen and everything was perfect.

Louis was just looking at his boyfriend amused, his hands in his pockets as he waited for Harry to be done.

The girls were all dressed perfectly and you could clearly see the dresses were made by Harry.

Lana was wearing a fluffy, light pastel pink dress with flowers everywhere, covering her left collarbone.

Daya was wearing a blue dress, but it was also a suit at the same time, shorts underneath. Harry had told him that this was the exact same color as Louis's eyes, a beautiful gesture and thing only Harry could have thought of.

Faithe looked beautiful in a lavender coloured dress, a gala dress which looked classy but elegant at the same time, with a abnormal comfort level, a great combination.

Last but not least and also the one who would be the last person to walk on the catwalk was Louis, wearing black trousers, perfectly stitched together around his body, a higher model so the outlines of his bum would perfectly be on display to be seen, 'typically a Harry thing', Louis thought.

He was wearing a white button up, a kind of light white color that didn't hurt your eyes, but was a bit softer, just like Louis's personality.

The sleeves were short and it wasn't normally something you would see a model wearing, but to Harry this was just 'the perfect outfit' and probably many more people would agree.

To top it off a black tie was tied around the collar of his blouse, matching the color of his dress shoes.

His fringe was styles and swept to the side, his eyes perfectly popping and standing out because of the neutral colors he was wearing, exactly Harry's plan.

"Louis Lana is going to start walking soon, you alright love?" Louis's head snapped up and he smiled at his boyfriend.

"Yes I'm alright, you're more nervous than I am, they are gonna love it Harry, don't stress so much, you're gonna ruin your own suit.

Harry chuckled and kissed the top of Louis's hair, fixing his own tie. He was of course matching with Louis and the girls, wearing a black suit with a white tie, the opposite of Louis and his had long sleeves.

The handkerchief on his suit was blue, matching Louis's eyes and on the other side he had three roses stitched to his suit, blue, pink and lavender to represent the colors of the dresses the girls were wearing.

"You look beautiful." Harry stated, scanning over Louis.

Louis playfully rolled his eyes. "That was to be expected." He smirked and waited for Harry to either pout or come with a sassy remark when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Lana!"

"Louis!" The girl pulled Louis in a hug, followed by Daya and Faithe.

"You all look lovely." Louis stated, proudly looking at Harry and at the girls their dresses that Harry had designed.

The girls looked at the two in awe. "Thanks Louis, but look at you being the main character! Harry is so lucky with you as his boyfriend, you got the personality and the looks! I mean that outfit, you're smashing it already, it's a shame you're both gay and in love." Daya winked and they all laughed, knowing she was joking about the last part, the girls all smitten seeing their relationship and loving the both of them as their co workers and friends.

"He's mine." Harry pulled Louis close to his side, still smiling at the girls.

He looked at his watch. "Alright girls, we're starting. The all of you are going to do great, whatever the outcome is know that I'm proud of you and that you look amazing, you three are my not just my work buddies to hang out with, but also my friends."

He coughed playfully. "And boyfriend."

He cleared his throat and continued. "What I want to say it, be comfident and most importantly, have fun."

The girls almost teared up, hearing the little speech of their close friend.

They pulled each other into one big grouphug and Harry of course kissed Louis's quickly before it was time for Lana to start it off.

Will it be a succes? Or a unfortunate failed show?

The next chapter will tell ;)

--

Hi fella's,

Here I am again, healthy and thriving! Missed me? Of course you did ;))

Probably going to publish most on the weekends, guess saturdays and maybe some throughout the week but that's mostly when I got school holidays, but as you know I'm like a fly, always coming back so no worries! (Also with my other books, going to swap to another book of mine in a sec haha

How's life treating ya'll? Hopefully good and well!

Gonna watch 'The Purge' again for the ...th time! Fun stuff hehe.

Whatcha think is gonna happen in the next chapter?

Cya soon, the usual!

-Nati🦋

Here a pic of lou his fit! Please tell me if you can see the picture and if all seems right (no massive blank spaces above or below) tend to have problems with that lately, oh well tired and it's wintah whaha

(Don't own this picture or any picture I will maybe show in this story, unless I mention it)

But fr he can pull of anything, almost magical ♡

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 1.2K 20
ุณุฆู…ุช ุฑุจู…ุง ุงู„ุงู†ุชุญุงุฑ ุณูŠูƒูˆู† ุญู„ ุงูุถู„ ู„ุง ุงุตุฏู‚ ุงู†ูƒ ุถุฏูŠ ุชุดูŠููˆูŠูˆ ู…ูˆุชู‡ ู„ูŠุณ ุฐู†ุจูŠ! .........( ุงูƒ ุงู„ู‚ุตู‡ ุชุชุญุฏุซ ุนู† ุชุงูƒู…ูŠุชุดูŠ ูƒูŠู ู…ุงุช ูˆ .....) ู…ุง ุงุนุฑู ุงุฏุฎู„ูˆุง ุญุชู‰ ุช...
186K 7K 40
Jihyo found Baby Y/n in an alley on her way back to the dorm. She took her back home, and they all agreed to take care of her.
275K 6.1K 22
louis is little boy who loves elephants and the colour pink. yes he maybe 26 years old but he loves to dance around in princess dresses and have a da...
1.2M 108K 41
โœซ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ง'๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐š๐ ๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...