Living Nightmare | Resident E...

Par VioletAlpha_

After several days of being comatose, Jasper finally wakes up, only to find out that his worst nightmare is c... Plus

Introduction: Jasper Jae-yun Park
Prologue
Chapter 1: 10 Days Later...
Chapter 2: Kickass First Day
Chapter 3: Scares
Chapter 4: Lickers
Chapter 5: The FBI Agent
Chapter 6: Back At The Station
Chapter 7: Tyrant
Chapter 8: Into The Sewers
Chapter 9: Saving Ada
Chapter 10: NEST
Chapter 11: William
Chapter 12: Escape
Epilogue

Book 2!

333 5 1
Par VioletAlpha_

Hey guys! It's me again.

Yep. You read that right. Book 2 is finally here. This book will be taking the same place as Resident Evil 4, but the updates might be a little slow this time since it's been a while and I haven't been able to write in so long. Only the prologue of this book is released, but I'm sure it'll be worth the wait for a whole chapter.

This is the cover for Book 2 and the summary. It'll be called "Fates Intertwined".

"Six years have passed since the Raccoon City incident that will forever leave an impact on the world, including Jasper. He joined a top secret program formed by the government and is assigned to rescue the President's daughter in Spain, where he found out that he'll be working with the man he never thought he would see again, Leon S. Kennedy. As they team up to save the President's daughter, they begin to face new dangers along the way."

Okay. That's all for me. I hope you guys enjoyed reading Living Nightmare and I hope you'll enjoy Fates Intertwined too. Be sure to look forward to some chapter updates.

- Kassy

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.7K 133 35
In September of 1998, rookie cop Leon S. Kennedy arrives in Raccoon City to find it in utter chaos after an outbreak of an unknown virus starts to tu...
4.7K 95 6
Part 2 of "Someone I'll Never Forget" 6 months after his encounter with Ada, Leon has a little bit of downtime. This turns out to be a horrible mist...
14.4K 628 11
(𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍 𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐘 𝐗 𝐅. 𝐎𝐂) ❝You think we can retire, already Kennedy?❞︎ 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐍 Rae and Leon wanted a pea...
54.8K 1.8K 19
Enter the survival horror of the events in Raccoon City, 1998. Leon Scott Kennedy, 21, rookie cop. Even though it's his first and only day on the job...