I Hate U I Love U

By HeartBeatsN_Uofc

Sky Mendez is a serious and fun person who learns at her school SHS Academy she had her Ultimate crush but s... More

α΄˜Κ€α΄ΚŸα΄Ι’α΄œα΄‡
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟺
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟻

π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟹

29 5 1
By HeartBeatsN_Uofc

𝐒𝐤𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

"Chipmunk!! put me down you idiot" I was really angry.

"I'm afraid I can't"He replied calmly.

"Put me down Chipmunk!!" I said.

"Sky please just let me carry you just for now your legs are still in a bad condition" He calmly replied.

At the end I sighed and just reluctantly agreed.

This chipmunk and I don't know what to do we both don't have our phones and now lost in the woods. It was kinda dark and scary because the sun set is nearly finished but I can't deny the fact that I am thankful for Chester that he found me cause I don't know what other things might happen when he did not especially I am a girl who is scared of darkness that's why I worry more as we travel to the dark forest.

"Chester" I mumbled softly.

"Yes, Sky?" He replied.

"Were are you going to bring me Chester It's getting dark?" I asked.

"I don't know either we will just find a place to spend the night or we'll gonna be stuck here forever  no one knows. "

*I just rolled my eyes and keep my mouth shut

Chester still carries me in his back I want to get down and just walk on my own but my feet is still numb and sore I think I have a broken ankle, of all people why why why CHESTER my biggest enemy is the one with me right now "ALONE!!" in the woods.

Never mind atleast he saved me I removed all that thoughts and just put my face in his shoulder near his neck I can smell his scent that is calming and kinda more of a cool vibe and I dozed off.

"Sky...."

I woke up from a calm baritone voice.

"Sky were here wake up you dummy, you know that I cannot carry you forever don't you?"

"Oh sorry Chester I really was in a deep sleep"

He gently put me in a couch near a fire place inside a woodland mansion, the mansion was huge and nice it has an old vibe has a lot of candle lights, the people there were nice.

As I sat, I watched Chester as he talks to the decent classy old lady and her husband they are laughing while talking like as if Chester was their grandson.

𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

(Earlier)

As I carried Sky in my back I suddenly blushed I don't know what goes on to me that I saved this dummy's life but i shrugged my head and just set my goals first to where will be spending the night, but wait a minute it seems that this forest is a bit familiar.

Aha I almost forgot *smiled proudly

There we go the woodland mansion!!

*Chester presses the door bell*

*Ding-dong..... Ding-ding.....

*The door creaked as it opens

"Ohh Chester what brings you here son and who is that girl in your back?" the curioused old man asked.

"My dear I think it's Chester's girlfriend" the cheerful old lady whispered loudly.

"Grandma no she is not" I annoyedly replied.

" Ohh dear I supposed soon to be girlfriend" grandma said and laughed.

"Grandpa!, grandma is teasing me again" I said.

"Sweetheart let's just go inside first I supposed the kids are tired from the long walk and I supposed they are hungry let us prepare them some food to eat " Grandpa said.

"Yes grandma please cook us some of your specialties, I'm really starving to death " I replied.

"Well if you say so my little Chestnut" Grandma replied.

This is my grand parents rest house a woodland mansion each month they visit and stays there for a week and luckily this week is there schedule.

I woke Sky up cause she would not let go of me she is like a sloth hugging a tree I laugh silently and act normal as I saw her letting go and I told her to sit down in the couch and left her there for a minute I saw her legs has scratches and bruise I'm just gonna ask first my grandparents for a first aid-kit if they have any and thank God they have it.

𝐒𝐤𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

There was a lot of going through my head but it stopped when I saw Chester Lee walks to my direction smiling while bringing a first-aid kit in his hands.

"Sky let me aid your wounds"
Said Chester Lee.

I did not utter a word but I don't know I just can't move and I kinda feel something in my stomach.

As Chester carefully tended to my wounds, a strange mixture of gratitude and vulnerability washed over me. I watched him work, his usually sharp features softened by the gentle touch he applied.

Chester's sudden change of attitude made me ask a lot of questions like at the first place Why did he help me ? Why is he suddenly good to me? Do this mean I need to reciprocate all the things he have done to me?

"Thank you Chester," I surprisingly mumbled quietly.

"I guess you're not entirely useless after all" I said.

Chester shot me a smirk, his eyes glinting.

"Don't get used to it, Sky. I'm only doing this because I don't want you bleeding all over the place." He replied.

We both laughed surprisingly.

"Chester! Dinner is ready" a voice of a lady

"Yes, grandma were coming" He politely replied.

"Wait, what do you mean grandma?" I asked.

"Sky, this mansion is one of my grandparents rest house." He answered.

"So do you mean that kind couple were your grandparents?, ohh so that explains why you're so close to them earlier " I said.

"Yes Sky,  now let's head to the dining room" He said inviting me.

I was still surprised at the same time amazed on how things happened the way I didn't expect it to be.

Chester suddenly grab my hand and offers a hand to guide me to the dining room.

"Good evening Mr.and Mrs. Lee" I said politely as I sat on the dining table

"Good evening what's your name dear ?" Chester's grandma asked.

"Sky Charmaine Mendez but you can call me Sky for short Mrs. Lee" I replied politely.

"Ohh dear if I'm not mistaken are you the granddaughter of Thomas Mendez ?" She asked.

"Yes, Mrs. Lee I am the first granddaughter of Thomas John Mendez"

*Mrs.Lee smiled brightly and said

"This must be the answer of our long lost problem" She said while she tap's Mr. Lee's shoulder.

"Long lost what grandma?!!" Chester asked.

"Long story's short Chester dear,
Just eat first children the soup is getting a bit cold. Grandpa and I will just be back in a minute"

𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Grandma and Grandpa left in a hurry I was left with Sky eating her soup quietly, we were seating facing each other but I was the only one looking at her.

Now she looks back at me.

"Ummm Chester do you mind?"

"Yes, Sky"

"I was wondering if the people in the camping site were in formed that were safe in your grandparents house ?"

"Ohh yes I forgot to tell you that earlier I called Max and informed him right after we arrived here, He told me that your best friend Abby did not stop finding you and crying in the woods she even called 911 to help search for you but I told Max to keep an eye on Abby and tell her that Sky is safe here with me."

*Sky slowly laugh's

"Silly Abby she could've just pray for my safety"

"I also called our teachers and they felt relieved to here a call from me and that were safe, I almost forgot your parents were already aware of the situation and they told the teachers that as long as you are safe and then they will pick you up in school tomorrow morning since it's 8:34 in the evening and it might take a 2-3 hours drive if they will get you here now. You can just go with me to school tomorrow morning "

"I see thanks for all that information and Thank you very much for saving me, even though we were like cats and dogs fighting in school this means a lot to me Chester Lee "

"Just think of it as my exchange gift for the time you gave me and the patience you have in teaching me how to dance properly in our ballroom dancing project"

𝐒𝐤𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Chester guide's me to a guestroom that they have it was elegant and clean, he gave me comfy clothes to wear and I think it was from his grandma.
"Sky this room will served as your room for the night and have this clean comfy clothes.
Have a goodnight sleep see you tomorrow morning" He said.

"Ohh thank you Chester and Have goodnight sleep too " I replied.

I got inside the bathroom and take a shower I just can't still imagine that my seatmate who is also my biggest enemy has a good side that I did not see, he became different he become a gentlemen, now I will believe on that Tiktok vid that "Baby there's another side that you don't know..........." *Sky sings in the shower and laugh's

"What a long day!"

Meanwhile.......

"Sweetheart is she the one?"
grandpa asked.

"Yes, sweetheart she is indeed the one" grandma replied.

"Did you call Thomas about the agreement?" grandpa asked.

" Yes, and he told me that he really have a plan to call us before Sky's 18th birthday" grandma replied.

"Ohh really this is quite exciting sweet heart." grandpa said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.6K 726 6
Story line is mine, pictures go to the rightful owners.
2.1K 189 10
YOON JAEHYUK ❝ 35 girls. 1 crown. the competition of a life time. ❞ start : 021421 inspired by my favorite book series 'the selection'
1.8K 78 8
where yedam fell in love with the new girl in his class.
9.4K 70 8
In a world in which an app alerts people if someone in the vicinity likes them, Kim Jojo experiences young love while coping with personal adversities