Silence | Camren |

By limited-edxtion

❝You were born to be real, Camz, not perfect. Always remember that even if you don't remember me.❞ Camila Cab... More

O N E

231 15 5
By limited-edxtion

Camila laid on her bedroom floor, with her earpods in and listened to 'Skyscraper' by Demi Lovato. Ever since her parents' death, Camila listened to the song all day and all night. One of the reasons Camila listened to 'Skyscraper' was because it was her mom's favourite song of Demi. Sinu always said it was her favourite song because it reminded her to always be strong.

A tear rolled down Camila's cheek before she wiped it away. She took her earpods out and threw them next to her. Why did it have to be them? Why them? What did they ever do? She blinked back her tears. Camila has always blamed herself for her parents death. If she didn't ask her mom to take her to Starbucks for a frappuccino then she would still be alive. Camila wouldn't have to feel guilty whenever she looks at her family.

There was a knock at the door. Camila clapped her hands three times so the person behind the door would come in. The door opened and in walked Normani, Dinah and Ally. Camila gave them a small fake smile and they gave a real smile in return.

When Camila was in Cuba with her grandparents, they video-chatted everyday. But by video-chatting, it meant Normani, Dinah and Ally talking and Camila with a whiteboard and pen. They would talk about everything that happened at school, how much they missed Camila and how much they wanted her back in Miami. But Camila didn't want to come back home, it reminded her of too many memories.

"Hey Mila!" Dinah slid across the floor and laid down on Camila. "I missed you!"

Camila shook her head slightly and laughed. Ally sat down beside Camila whereas Normani sat down next to Dinah.

"You're going back to school tomorrow, how do you feel?" Ally nudged Camila, but she just shrugged before Ally passed her the whiteboard and pen.

Camila took it slowly and wrote: 'not really'. Normani smiled slightly as Camila wiped the whiteboard and placed the pen by her side. Ally sighed slightly and Dinah just looked out the window. Camila looked in the direction where Dinah was staring and rolled her eyes slightly. Across the street, 3 houses over there were Lauren Jauregui and Madison Beer having their usual evening argument with Brad Will-Simpson and Jack Gilinsky.

Every evening, at 6:38 exactly, Lauren and Madison have arguments with their exes. Jack wants Madison back and Brad wants Lauren back. Sometimes, some of the neighbours turn off their lights and watch the argument from their windows. But most of the time, they just ignore it and treat it like it's an everyday kind of thing.

Dinah stood up and walked over to the window. Ally gave her a concerned look while Normani stood up to join Dinah. Camila just stayed laying down and watched the two girls, watch the four other students.

"Brad! Can you, Jack and your small dicks just leave us alone!" Lauren yelled and smirked at the boys standing in front of her and Madison.

"For the last time Lauren, the snapchat was my thumb!"

"No one's thumb is that small Bradley!" Madison started laughing as Lauren kept a serious face and glared at the arseholes in front of her. "I will be able to spot an electron quicker than your dick."

"Damn bro! She burned you! You just got burned by a girl" Jack started laughing, earning a death glare from Lauren and Madison. If looks could kill, then Jack would've be dead within a microsecond.

"Jack, how about you stick with your blonde bimbos jumping on your pinkie sized dick and leave us alone." Madison clenched her fists while Lauren grabbed her arm, just tight enough to keep her from punching Jack, even though she wants to see the arsehole gets punched.

"You're the only girl for me Madison."

"Piss off." Lauren spat in Jack's face. "Now leave my property before my dad comes back from work."

Jack glared at Lauren before his face softened when she turned to Madison. He turned around and pulled Brad behind him. "We'll see you guys tomorrow in home-room."

"GIRLS! WE'RE FUCKING GIRLS NOT GUYS!"

"Really? That's hot, Jauregui." Brad smirked before turning and walked off down the road laughing.

Lauren rolled her eyes as Madison watched the guys walk of down the street to disappear out of site. Madison turned on her heel and walked back into Lauren's house while Lauren stayed and stood on her porch.

"Mads, do you want a cigarette?" Lauren shouted, but not too loudly for her neighbors to hear clearly. Lauren shrugged when she didn't hear a response. She took her packet and lighter from her hidden place, which was in a small gap behind the house and the porch.

She took out one of the cigarettes and rested the delicate cigarette between her left thumb and index finger. She slowly placed the cigarette between her lips before huffing out the toxicated black fumes. She smirked to herself and some of her raven hair covered her emerald green eyes. She titled her head to the left slightly and pushed the hair out of her face before placing the cigarettes near her lips again.

Madison came out with some of Lauren's dad's vodka in her right hand and two shot glasses in the other. Lauren traded the cigarette that was rested between her finger and thumb for a shot glass. Madison placed the vodka on the porch railing before accepting the cigarette. Lauren picked up the vodka glass and filled her shot glass to the very top and downed it quickly. She placed her shot glass down and looked up to see four girls in the window across the street staring at her.

She nudged Madison and pointed to the window slightly before smirking. Madison smirked back exhaling the black fumes that was relaxing in her mouth. Lauren looked back at the window to see that the four girls had disappeared.

"Wasn't that Cali, Noami and China?" Madison laughed slughtly before she placed her 'GURL' black beanie on her head.

"I dont know, I didn't bother to learn their names." Lauren filled her shot glass to the top again and downed it. "But who was that fourth girl? I don't remember seeing her around 'ere before."

Madison shrugged as she tapped the cigarette to get rid of the ashes. She placed the cigarette near her mouth again. "Maybe she's visting."

Lauren kept her eyes on the house across the street. "No, some girl's aunt has lived there my whole life, I would've saw her visting before."

"You're gonna go all Scooby-Doo on my arse now aren't you?" Madison sighed slightly before she exhaled the fumes. "It's just a girl across the street, Lolo."

"Phone Louis and Justin. Tell them to pick us up tomorrow at 8:50." She screwed the lid back on the vodka before she entered her house to put it back in it's rightful place before her dad came home.

Camila peeked through her window to see if Lauren and Madison were still outside. She saw the raven haired girl go back inside the house with the shot glasses and vodka in her hands while the brunette girl was on her phone and tapping the cigarette in her other hand.

There was a knock at the door and Camila clapped three times. In walked Camila's aunt Santana, her younger sister Sofia and one of her two younger cousins, Francisco. Camila turned around and smiled weakly at them before turning back around to watch the brunette girl on the porch.

"Hi, sorry to bother you girls, but you girls have to go home now." Santana said softly and smiled at the three girls who were sitting in the middle of the floor. They smiled sweetly back at Santana before standing up. "Sorry, it's just that we have important guests coming over and-"

"It's fine." Normani interrupted but then smiled again sweetly before she walked over to Camila and gave her a side hug. "Bye Mila! I'll be here by 8:20 to pick you upeh!"

Camila smiled at her slightly and touched her arm that was across her chest. She turned around when Normani let go of her and waved at the other two girls. Dinah and Ally gave her a small wave and blew her a kiss before walking out of the room with Normani closely behind.

Sofia and Francisco walked over to Camila and sat beside her. They turned their attention to where Camila was staring. A car pulled up outside the house she was staring at. The man in the car walked out in a black suit with a pink and white tie. A woman left the car on the other side wearing a white stainless dress with a black jacket that was folded at the end up to her elbows.

Madison smiled sweetly at the couple who just got out of the car and made their way up the porch.

"Good evening Mike, Clara." Madison smiled sweetly and them and hid the cigarette behind her back before they noticed. The couple smiled sweetly back at them before two more bodies left the car. Taylor left the car in a sleeve lace casual cocktail dress while Chris closely behind her wearing a button up shirt, skinny like trousers and black shiny shoes. "How was the meeting?"

"Don't get me started dear." Clara laughed slightly as she gave Madison a hug. "So, Madison, are you join us for dinner at the Cabello household?"

"Only if Lauren lets me borrow a dress Clara." Clara smiled at Madison before making her way inside. Madison smiled at Taylor and Chris who were walking up the stairs to the porch.

"How was the business meeting?" Lauren asked her younger siblings as she left the house. She placed her grey beanie on her head and sorted out her hair.

"It wasn't too bad I guess." Chris shrugged before making his way into the house with Taylor behind him. "And you can't wear that to the Cabello's household Laur."

"Why not? These are my smartest clothes!" Chris, Taylor and Madison looked Lauren up and down. She was wearing her black bomber jacket with a white vest top underneath. She had ripped grey skinny jeans over her white converse. Madison smirked at Lauren slightly before she faced the siblings standing in the doorway.

"You know mom, she's gonna freak out." Taylor said in a slightly concerned voice.

"Oh well, she can't stop me from wearing this." Lauren turned around as her siblings entered her house. She held her hand out for Madison to give her the cigarette. Lauren reached into her bomber jacket pocket and gave Madison a piece of gum.

"Cover up your breathe. It stinks of cigarettes." Lauren put out the cigarette and threw it behind the flowers.

"I wonder why! I didn't have any cigarettes today, I only had pop tarts!" Madison exclaimed sarcastically and glared playfully at Lauren.

"I don't like your attitude young lady." Lauren put her nose up in the air before she spotted the girl in the window again. "She's there again Mads."

Madison looked over to the window and chewed the gum she placed in her mouth before she spat it back out. "This is fucking play dough!"

"Shouldn't have been a sarcastic little shit then." Lauren reached into her pocket. She grabbed the real chewing gum and handed it to Madison. "And don't swear in front of my fucking house." She looked behind her slightly. "Espically not with the door and windows open. You know how my mom feels about that kind of shit."

Madison placed the chewing gum in her mouth slowly. She faced the window once again. "She's been staring at us for the past-" Madison took her phone out of her pocket, 7:28. "50 minutes."

Lauren shrugged. "Can't blame her, we are hot."

Madison rolled her eyes "That's because we're in Miami, it's 25 degrees out and you're wearing dark colours." Madison turned her back to the house and leaned against the railing. "What time are we leaving for that family's house?"

"In a couple of minutes. My mom said it's not that far."

A/N: Sorry for the bad chapter, and sorry if there are some words spelt differently to how you spell them (in England we spell stuff differently).

Hopefully the next chapters will be better,

Anyway, what did you guys and girls think about it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
354K 10.9K 89
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
972K 36.8K 88
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1M 18.4K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...