Shaman King: Their Salvation

By Kairi-The-Siren

A young girl 15- was born with a gift- which she believes is a curse. Once lived in America, she moves to Jap... More

Chapter 01: Spirits and a Boy Part 1
Chapter 02: Spirits and a Boy Part 2
Chapter 03: Making a New Friend
Chapter 04: Meeting Interesting People
Chapter 05: Hao-sama
Chapter 06: Surprises
Chapter 07: Byakko
Chapter 08: Strawberry Milkshake And Cuteness
Chapter 09: Horo Horo And A Sick Alex
Chapter 10: Horo Horo's Visiting
Chapter 11: Scares and Surprises
Chapter 12: The Antidote
Chapter 13: Tears of a rose
Chapter 14: The Light of the Party~
Chapter 15: First round
Chapter 16: Being sick sucks!
Chapter 17: Attack of the Evil Squirrel!
Chapter 18: Cute Kitty Plush
Chapter 19: Time to Save Ren
Chapter 20: Almost Kiss
Chapter 21: Sealing A Promise With a Kiss
Chapter 22: Her Pain, His Rage
Chapter 23: The Date
Chapter 24: A Kind Heart and A Tsundere
Bonus Chapter: Happy Birthday Rose!
Chapter 25: Her Heart and Soul Suffers
Chapter 26: His Heart Felt Words
Chapter 27: Patch Village
Chapter 28: Nichrom
Bonus Chapter 2: Sorano's Heart
Chapter 29: The Truth
Chapter 30: Kindness Goes a Long Way
Chapter 31: Chilling Surprises
Bonus Chapter 3: Mitsuki's Shocking Confession
Chapter 32: Shrine Maiden
Chapter 33: His Rage Her Sorrow
Chapter 35: Their Salvation
Bonus Chapter 4: Happy Late Birthday Hao~
Chapter 36: Epilogue

Chapter 34: Tears from a Flower

59 1 0
By Kairi-The-Siren

Me: Here's chapter 34 Enjoy~

Translation-

♡~~~♡

With a sharp gasp, I shot up from my bed trying to calm my breath. I got up from my bed and walked to my bathroom, splashing water onto my face as I looked in the mirror. My face looked pale and suddenly felt nauseous again and rushed to the toilet and vomited until I was dry heaving. Coughing after I felt better, sighing softly. I got back up on my feet and then brushed my teeth to take the taste of vomit from my mouth. I step into the shower washing my body and my hair.

After the shower I dried my body and then my hair, I got into the school uniform but I stopped frowning feeling the white top was a bit tighter than usual on my chest and around my stomach.

"Odd...maybe I'm gaining weight. Time to get a new uniform again," I murmured to myself in a monotone manner.

I did my best to button the uniform shirt up and put a coat over since it's winter season, it's getting chilly lately I believe it'll be snowing soon. Grabbing the school bag I walk downstairs but before I do I turn back around and walk to my nightstand to look at the keychain of the flame, I pick it up and clip it onto my school bag smiling sadly at the ring on my finger. People at school noticed the ring and asked who the lucky guy was and well...I didn't take those words well and I had a meltdown, thankfully Fudou noticed and came right to my side, and like always he scared everyone away.

He's been my rock since I woke up that dreadful day, I couldn't stop crying and all he could do was comfort me by hugging me close promising me he would always help me. Not in a romantic way. When I did get home, I introduced Fudou to my family and they accepted him with open arms...and my mom practically adopted him so now...he's like another little brother even though he's one year younger than me.

I walk downstairs smiling but it never reaches my eyes, to see Lucy, Sorano, and Mitsuki in the kitchen arguing about how much they need to add water, or how many servings they need to add to the bowl. Like Fudou, the girls became my rock as well. They held me together like glue but sadly there was so much they could do to keep me together. I couldn't help but burst out laughing getting their attention finally, I held my stomach as I laughed with tears sliding down my face not with sadness but with laughter.

"R-Rosie-chan..."

I calmed down after a bit, wiping the tears away and smiling softly at them.

"Goman na, also arigatou. Let's cook our breakfast together."

"Hai! And we should make our launches~!" Lucy said cheerfully cheering.

Sorano snorts "You make yourself lunch? Girl, Ren-baka always brings your lunch! And it tastes so good," Sorano spoke while shaking her fist with tears falling down like a waterfall, causing us all to sweatdrop.

"Now now~ No fighting, we have school so let's quickly cook, and make some lunch for our boys~!" Mitsuki cheers but freezes.

Giving them a sad smile, they try so hard not to make me feel left out. They were so considerate of my feelings and that's why they are so amazing. Mitsuki looks at me with a guilty look.

"G-goman na! I-I didn't mean--" 

Laughing slightly, I wave my hand smiling.

"It's okay, Mitsuki-chan. It does not bother me, don't hold back on your words for my sake...now shall we cook for the boys~?" I spoke cheerfully, but in all truth, it was forced I hate to make Mitsuki and the others feel bad for my sake.

"HAI!!" All the ladies cheered out.

Then we all started making their boyfriend's favorite food, while I made one for Fudou. He started going to the same school after my parents adopted him into our family, and he lives with me-- oh yeah, I decided to move out of my family's house to a small house mom and dad helped me get. I gave the girls an extra key under the welcome mat so they could easily enter without knocking, so it didn't bother me much when I woke up to their shouting in the morning on school days. For some reason, they just like using my kitchen. I really didn't care as long as they clean up after themselves which they do.

After we finished cooking breakfast and lunches for ourselves and for the boys. Fudou came walking downstairs rubbing his eye.

"What's with all the commotion..." He grumbled out, then he saw us girls packing bento boxes and such. He sighs, looking annoyed. "Oh...it's just you three."

I chuckled while the girls got annoyed with his comment, and Sorano got him in a choke hold and gave him a noogie getting him to yelp out and start struggling. After a bit, I decided to help Fudou and ushered Sorano to let him go so he could eat breakfast so we all could go to school before it got too late.

♡~~~♡

The ladies went on ahead while I stayed behind with Fudou, it took a lot of reassurance for them that I'll be okay and that I have Fudou to watch over me. We are walking side by side towards school in silence.

"You know...I still don't understand why you cut your hair." I blinked at his sudden grumbling, smiling softly as we kept walking.

"It's simple...I wanted to. In a way starting over, it helped a little. Why are you still so upset I cut my hair?" I was curious as to why he was so upset over the fact I cut my hair, it's my choice and my hair after all.

"...It's just your hair was so pretty long."

I laugh softly "Thanks, Fudou-san. But hair will grow back so don't worry~" I reassured him with a smile.

"If you say so..." He sighs.

Lunch Time, Outside

Like always Fudou and I eating our lunch under a tree outside of the school. I never really spoke to the others, especially Yoh. I felt bad because he is my friend, but the first time I tried to go up to him I couldn't handle looking at him because he looked like Hao so much that I would start crying and I ran. So I told myself it would be in my best interest if I stayed away from Yoh for now until I could emotionally deal with seeing his face and not cry and have a meltdown. When I gave Fudou a bento, I said I made him lunch and he was surprised making his cheeks turn red. I giggled poking his cheek and causing him to puff out his cheeks, pouting as he starts eating the food I cooked him this morning.

After we finished eating our lunch I brought out books to deal with some homework we had to finish for tomorrow, Fudou brought his homework out too so we did homework together until a voice spoke up making me feel scared and I kept my eyes on my school book.

"Hi, Rosie-chan, Fudou~"

"Oh, hi Yoh. What um...what's up?" I could hear the nervousness in his voice, cause he knew the reason why I couldn't look at Yoh. And the other reason he still feels guilty about the whole Amidamaru is an evil spirit thing. Yoh did forgive him.

"Well...I was wondering if I could speak with Rosie-chan alone. If that's okay with you two?"

My heart dropped to my stomach, and I suddenly felt sick to my stomach but I held it back. 

"Um...sure, but I won't be far okay Lady Rose? I'll be watching like a hawk Asakura." I look at him from the corner of my eye to see Fudou stand up glaring at Yoh.

I stayed silent too afraid if I opened my mouth I would throw up, from this nauseous feeling I've been feeling for three months now. I saw from the corner of my eye on my right side Yoh sitting down next to me legs crossed. I gripped the book tightly, and I jumped startled when he placed his hand over my shaking hand...

"Rosie-chan...I know something is wrong. You've been avoiding everyone but the girls, and mostly avoiding looking at me... Do you hate me for causing his death? If so I know a 'sorry' won't help or ease your pain but I am truly sorry."

Tears dripped down onto the pages of the school book soaking the paper, as I tried not to cry out loud. I knew Yoh was sorry, he truly felt bad. He had no choice, I can't hate him no matter what because it's like I hate 'him' because he's his other half, his twin but it still hurts my heart aches I couldn't do anything to save the person I love and I don't even know where Opacho or Nichrom is.

"I...I don't hate you Yoh-kun, I can n-never hate you. You...you had no choice, you di-did the right thing."

"...Rosie-chan. Than why...? Why won't you look at me?"

I shut my eyes tightly "Because you look like him!! Every time I look at you, I see his face!! It's not fair!! Why do you have his face!? WHY?!!" After my shouting, I clenched my teeth tightly as tears streamed down my face. {Gif below is what is going on with Rose qwq}

"R-Rosie-chan... I didn't know, I didn't mean to cause you even more suffering..."

My eyes snapped open wide horrified at what he said and what I shouted, he pulled his hand from my clenched fist but I grabbed his hand.

"Goman na...goman na! Y-your no-not making me suffer...I just...I just miss him so much Yoh-kun! He promised he'll find me and I'm being patient...b-but he's not coming!"

I let his hand go to cover my face as I sobbed, I felt him pull me into his arms I clung to his uniform shirt as I sobbed into his chest. Yoh is a kind friend and a good brother to me, I'm glad he's my family in a way even if Hao and I aren't married yet he still treats me like a sister. 

After a while I calmed my sobs, I pulled away using the palms of my hands to wipe the tears away staring at Yoh and seeing his concerned brown eyes. I wanted to cry again but I swallowed it down. He places his hands on my shoulders.

"You feeling better?"

I went to nod but that nauseousness hit my stomach strongly, I gagged covering my mouth shot up on my feet, and ran to a random bush on the side of the school building and then let out my lunch I just had not long ago. While I was vomiting I felt a hand rubbing my back to help sooth me, it helped a bit.

"Lady Rose!"

I cough as I finish vomiting, spitting out the nasty taste in my mouth. I shivered at the nasty taste now, I wish I brought my toothbrush and toothpaste.

"Maybe you should head on home, Rosie-chan."

"N-no! It's nothing, I was just anxious a-and I have just been under the weather lately..." I weakly argued.

I hear Fudou scowls "Under the weather? Lady Rose, forgive me but you've been like this on and off for three months! I keep telling you to get checked out by a doctor."

Sighing, my shoulders slump down in defeat. Fudou is right...I've been dodging going to see the doctors, I was scared to find out what was wrong with me...is it something far more serious, than being sick?

"Wait...she's been throwing up for three months?! That's not good...I guess it's going around, Suki-chan has been feeling that way so she's going to ask Faust to check on her. Maybe you can come with us to the Inn?"

I look at Yoh confused and worried for my friend, she didn't act sick at my place this morning maybe she's hiding it? Fudou handed me a cloth to wipe my mouth, thanking them both as they helped me onto my feet just in time for the bell to go off letting us know lunch was over and it was time to head for the next class. I walk back to my school book putting everything back in my school bag. Yoh said bye to me and he and Mitsuki will wait for Fudou and me by the gate out front for us. Fudou and I put our bento boxes away and went to our next class, which he doesn't have with me sadly, but I do have the same class at the end of the day with Mitsuki and Manta.

After School

I suddenly started feeling anxious as Fudou, Yoh, Mitsuki, and I were walking towards their home which is the Inn Anna owns thanks to Yoh and his family. When we all entered the place, we slid our shoes off to the side and entered the living room to see Faust with his spirit wife Eliza being all lovey-dovey causing me to flinch feeling pain in my chest looking down. I felt a hand grab mine, I looked over surprised to see Fudou smiling shyly at me. I let out a short sigh, smiling warmly at him. I mouthed a 'thank you', and he nodded.

I'm going to be okay...Mitsuki will be okay, it's probably just stomach flu. Yeah! We'll be okay--

"Ah, so you two have been feeling unwell lately?"

"Yeah, and lately when I put on my school uniform I have to order another size up. it doesn't help I'm hungry a lot and then I would throw it all up."

"I see, and you Rose-chan?"

I went to open my mouth to tell him I had the same symptoms as Mitsuki, but my version went dark and I ended up blacking out hearing them calling my name.

"Rosie-chan/Lady Rose!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7 0 5
This is a teaser to my first published book available on Amazon. it's about the choices a teen makes when blessed with extraordinary powers. I think...
2.7K 41 22
A girl helps a small boy out and stays in Japan since both have Soul Magic and Magic making her to be his teacher, but the fact that she is both a Se...
137 1 10
A 15 year old alex finds out she has magic powers, dragon ancestors, and a witch inside her. How crazy can her life get. Can she master her powers...
21.9K 680 25
Raven is a 15 year old girl who lives with two other boys and their adoptive father, Shiro Fujimoto, but after a certain turn of events. Raven is for...