Mutant Huntsman

由 Swiftdragoon

Izuku never had a good life at all. He was constantly abused, neglected, bullied, cheated on, and belittled b... 更多

Info
Harem
Goodbye Old World and Hello New World Part 1
Goodbye Old World, Hello New World Part 2
Question
Goodbye Old World, Hello New World Part 3
Initiation Part 1
Real Father and Son Reunion and Secrets Reveal
Info #2
Back in MHA/Punishment
First Day Part 1
First Day Part 2: Izuku vs Team CRDL
Back at MHA Universe

Initiation Part 2

2.2K 65 47
由 Swiftdragoon

3rd Person POV:

Right now, we see the four facing against the three special-type Grimm. 

Izuku: Three against four, huh? This shouldn't be too hard.

Suddenly, the Juggernaut Knight raised his lance and lightning struck the ground and then summoned his knights.

20 Each 

Rumi: So he's trying to make it in their favor, eh?

Izuku: Hmph. Quality beats Quantity, Grimm. *to the girls* Girls get ready.

Mei: Izuku, I'll handle the knights while you handle the main one and it's steed.

Izuku: Alright. 

Rumi: *crack her knuckles* Leave the kitty to me.

Melissa: The Grimmataur is mine.

Izuku: Alright. Let's do this. 

*play this*

The four charge towards the Grimm they were facing. 

Rumi vs Silvertooth Ravanger

Rumi charge towards the Silvertooth as the beast launch a bone projectile at her. Rumi dodge the attack and coated herself in fire and kick the Silvertooth in the face and did multiple backflips and jumped in the air.

Rumi: Don't think I'm done with you yet.

Rumi boosted herself up and use wind to launch herself down and use earth element to slam her foot on the Silvertooth's back.

The Silvertooth screamed in pain.

Rumi: Had enough, kitty cat.

The Silvertooth wasn't going down without a fight. It tried to puncture her with its spikes, but Rumi dodge it. The Silvertooth then absorb the remains of the fallen Sabretooth and it start to evolve into another form of Grimm.

Rumi: So this is your final form, huh? Well then, no holding back. 

Rumi cloaked herself with lightning and wind and charge towards the now evolved Silvertooth. When she tried to hit it, the armor was strong and durable. The Silvertooth tried to attack her, but she kept dodging its attacks, including its spear attack. Rumi then grabbed the spear and toss it back to the creature. Causing it to roar in pain.

Rumi: *in mind* So the armor is durable, huh? Guess I'll use the armor that Izuku gave me before during our training. 

Rumi summon Gilgamesh on her arms and legs.

Rumi: Alright Silvertooth, show me your motivation.

Rumi charge towards the beast and did this.

Start at 0:57 and end it at 1:20.

Rumi deactivates Gilgamesh and look at the remains of the Silvertooth. 

Rumi: Not bad, but I'm better.

Melissa vs Grimmataur

Melissa dodge the Grimmataur's attacks. She then summon two swords.

Melissa: Alright, Grimmataur. Let's dance.

The two fight head-on.

The Grimmataur tried to cut her in half, but Melissa caught the blade with her swords.

Melissa: Gotcha. 

Melissa took the opportunity and struck the beast multiple times. The Grimmataur roared in pain and did the same thing that the Silvertooth did and absorb the Ursas and evolve.

Ignore Team RWBY

Melissa: So this is your new form, huh?

The Grimmataur, now Brutus, has changed his hands to claws. (Much like how Alex Mercer does in Prototype.) The Brutus charge towards Melissa and try to kill her, but Melissa countered and slash the beast's hands. She then saw the Brutus's hands regenerate. Melissa then continue the assault on the Brutus, but no matter what, the beast still regenerates 

Melissa: So this thing can heal rapidly, huh? I gotta end this.

Melissa desummon the swords and summon the BFG 9000. Brutus ran towards her and try to kill her, but Melissa dodge the attack.

Melissa: Eat plasma, beast!

Melissa aimed the gun at it and blast it at the beast. Destroying it upon contact.

Melissa: That's one less Grimm to deal with.

Mei and her Drones vs The Knights

Mei and her drones got their weapons ready and ready to face the knights, while Izuku was handling the main one and his steed. 

Mei: Alright. Time for some fire power.

Me's nanites surround her and form into a jetpack in a form of a flying wing jet. Then more nanites appear and form into a new robot.

What Mei has.

Blitzwing: What is your command, Mei?

Mei: You and the murder drones will assist me with taking down the knights. Each one of you are taking down 20 each. Is that clear?

The Robots: Yes ma'am!

The five charge towards the knights and got started on destroying them. Blitzwing froze 20 of them and then finish them off with his rockets. The murder drones use their weapons on the 20 they were instructed to destroy. Mei slice ten of the knights and use the machine gun on the other ten. 

Mei: Good job guys. I'll make sure Izuku keep you guys safe.

Izuku vs Perfect Juggernaut Manticore

Izuku was clashing his sword with the Perfect Juggernaunt Manticore. 

Izuku: Your army is gone and your help has been destroyed. There's only you left. 

The steed tried to sneak attack him with its tail, but Izuku knew and sliced it off. He then use the Blades of Exile to grab it and then toss it at the Manitcore's mouth. Killing it easily. 

The knight got up and pointed his lance up in the air and absorb all of it's comrade's corps into himself. The knight grew wings and had a sword instead of lance.

Like this, but has the Grimm color scheme.

Izuku: Alright knight. Let's do this.

Izuku flew towards the knight and their weapons clash. Both of them were dead even, but in actuality, Izuku was holding back. If he would, he could end it here and there, but he wants to see what the Grimm were made of.

Eventually, Izuku manage to get the upper hand on the knight and decides to end this. He desummon Yamato and summon Venuzdonoa. 

Izuku: Alright knight. Fun's over.

The sword ignites and swung his sword, creating an energy beam and destroying the knight.

The four regrouped after the fight. 

Izuku: Man, that take cares of them.

Rumi: You said it, babe. 

Mei: Hey hun. 

Izuku: Yeah babe?

Mei: Can you make a dimension for my robots to go to?

Izuku: Already got you covered.

Izuku created a portal for them to go through.

Izuku: Don't worry guys and gals. It has plenty of oil and other necessities for you guys. 

The robots: Thank you, Izuku.

Izuku: No problem.

The robots went through the portal as it closes after Blitzwing went through it.

Mei: Thank you, babe.

Izuku: You're welcome, hun.

Suddenly, an aircraft arrived and landed near them.

Izuku: Looks like our ride is here. 

The screen fades to black.

Next Time: Real Father and Son Reunion and Secrets Revealed

Later: Punishment 

Then: ???

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

1K 54 12
This story contains triggering things, such as abuse, bullying, harm, and etc. If you are uncomfortable with any of these, then please do not read. R...
280 11 5
Izuku had been told that he couldn't become a Hero, and after being told to kill himself by his ex-friend just about half an hour earlier, he was rea...
3.1K 30 15
After being found quirkless Izuku's life takes a turn for the worse and becomes a living nightmare. This is Izuku's journey to a fresh start in life ...
169 1 8
Poor Izuku, trapped by a trauma bond to the person he thinks he loves most. He ignored all of his friend's warnings, his mothers and his teacher's wa...