Prince Tiger & The Russian Be...

De Ahmedakayed

Prince Tiger is a senior official in the UK Home Office. He gets acquainted with a Russian general and offers... Mai multe

Characters
Disclaimer
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two

Chapter Thirteen

32 0 0
De Ahmedakayed

London, Home Office.

George was in his office busy reading reports.

Frustrated by not achieving some important goals, he sipped his coffee and pressed the phone.

"Jenny, please call Mr. Mark from the Investigation Department now."

"Okay, Mr. George."

George leaned his back on a chair and raised his head back. He was tired and nervous, so he lit a cigarette.

He started smoking and looking at the reports. Meanwhile, the phone rang, "Mr. George, I have Mark now."

George looked at the wall clock, "Okay, let him in."

Mark entered, smiling, extending his hand to George, "Hello, Mr. George." He shook hands with George, "Sit down, Mark."

George got up from behind the desk and looked out the window, "What are the results, Mark, regarding Prince Tiger's group?"

Mark was disturbed, "What I have come to understand is that they are joking and saying that we are interpreting the minister's instructions."

George got angry and looked at him sharply, "I see their actions and movements as dangerous and in no way compatible with the minister."

George's eyes teared up.

Mark: They change positions after a while and bring in witnesses, and all the talk is based on the fact that they are joking.

George said sharply and firmly, "You must contact the minister's office and ask them about all these positions again. This is your mission."

Mark got up from the chair, "Okay, Mr. George... I will inform you of the results as soon as we finish this task."

Mark came out, and George looked at the reports again, then pressed the phone, "Jenny... call Mr. Henry and, let him come immediately."

"Okay, Mr. George, immediately."

In the meantime, he called George's phone at the private intelligence company, "Hello... George is talking to you from London... Can I speak to the manager, Mr. Boyko "... "Wait a minute, please"... " " Hello, Mr. George. How is London?".

George: Hello, Mr. Boyko London, OK, I would like to ask about the results of the mission in Moscow.

Boyko: Unfortunately, the person was a Russian citizen, his name was Krill, and his accent was very similar to Prince Tiger.

George was surprised, "Uh... well, maybe he deceived me, thank you."

George picked up the phone and in the meantime, the office phone rang, "Mr. Henry will come in five minutes."

George: Okay, Jenny... ask me for permission to meet the minister.

Jenny: Okay, Mr. George.

George took out a chocolate bar from his desk drawer and started eating it, then he started watching satellite television and watching London pass for a moment, and the phone rang. "Mr. George, Henry has arrived. Will he come in now?"

George: "Of course, immediately."

George sat up and turned off the satellite TV, so Henry entered, "Hello, Mr. George, how are you?"

George: Fine, Mr. Henry. Please remain seated

Henry: You look tired, Mr. George... You may be staying up late.

George laughed: Sometimes... Now tell me about the Russian man Ivan and the nuclear suitcase.

Henry felt frustrated and embarrassed, "Unfortunately, we have not yet reached any conclusion."

George got angry, "How? Weren't you after him?"

Henry: Yes, but he disappeared.

George: How did he disappear? Was he somewhere...or among people?

Henry felt embarrassed and confused, "He disappeared in front of us, just as I am here in front of you, and I disappeared in less than a second."

George started thinking, "Oh, there's a radiology device that got up and hid it in front of you."

Henry: But these devices operate after obtaining our permission.

George: Perhaps it is a secret device that hacks systems... Please, Henry, do a satellite survey of the city of London you put the nuclear bag and a picture of Evan in the search box.

Henry: Well... but the search may take a long time, as there are many bags that look like his.

George: Then add a nuclear beam in the bag and let the scanner search for it.

Henry said, "Okay, Mr. George, I will immediately do the research."

Henry left the office.

Moscow, Moscow Petersburg Hotel.

Everyone started the meeting as everyone was nervous.

Nikita: For a moment, I will look around the room to make sure there is no spy.

General Nikolai: Colleagues, I would like to announce to you that today is the Prince's last day with us here. We will travel together to the easternmost city, the city of Vlady Vostok.

Everyone laughed.

Nikitia entered. "Now the waiter will enter."

The waiter and his assistant were pulling carts.

Prince Tiger: What are we having for lunch today?

Waiter: Mr. Creel, we have pizza like Pizza Hut, chicken like KFC, and sandwiches like McDonald's.

With Pepsi.

Daniel: Waiter breaks Russian vodka.

Waiter: How many bottles?

Nikita: Only five bottles, please.

Nikolai: Would you like, Mr. Creel, to open restaurants in Russia similar to these international restaurants Pizza Hut, KFC, and McDonald's?

Prince Tiger: Yes, of course... if these projects are profitable.

Daniel laughed, "There are a lot of ideas for food projects, such as sweets and cakes.

Prince Tiger: I think that the companies that deal in wholesale are the ones that take the market and their prices are the cheapest.

Kolya: Of course, and these companies have their own resources, such as having farms they deal with or own.

The waiter's assistant brought vodka and started pouring it into glasses for them. Meanwhile, Nikolai called his phone.

"Hello... my dear broker, Mr. Iger, how are things with you?"

Iger: Hello, hahaha... Everything is fine... I bought the goods and am waiting for the right opportunity

In order to sell it... You know that the market has surprises and changes, and goods increase and decrease.

Nikolai: Well... Tell me when the profit is made.

Nikolai hung up his phone and saw that the waiter and an assistant had left, so he raised his hand, "Let's get started."

Prof. Constantine: What do you think, Mr. Tiger, about us creating a political party in London that supports us completely?

Prince Tiger: A good idea... but the problem is that the British government does not issue permits to such parties because its goals are the return of the British Empire, as well as policies against Britain and its allies.

Prof. Constantine: So any democracy that London claims!... I think we should spread our concepts and then we ask for party action.

Alexander: The results so far, Prince Tiger, regarding our attempted diplomacy with the colonies

They turn to Washington in case we hint at using force.

Prince Tiger: Are there other ways other than force and not resorting to Washington?

Prof. Constantine: Unfortunately, no... We have exhausted all plans, attempts, solutions, and proposals.

I believe that we take a unified and common position against Washington on the issue of multipolarity.

I do not want the United States of America to be the first power and the dominant power in the world.

What do you think, Prince Tiger? You are a great power and have your colonies, and we are a great power with our historical lands such as the Soviet Union and Alaska.

Prince Tiger laughed after he was terrified, "Alaska is the American state!"

Prof. Konstantin: Of course, it was a part of Russia, and now we must return it.

Prince Tiger was confused and puzzled, "Yes, yes, the issue of multipolarity and the return of the colony's former British.".

Everyone laughed in ecstasy.

Nikolai: I will call the waiter. He brought us a little vodka.

Kolya: Prince Tiger, since you are in Moscow, would you like to visit the ancient Bolshevik theatre?

Prince Tiger laughed, "Yes, I would like it. It's a chance."

Kolya: I will book two tickets now via my phone.

The waiter entered with a cart with various vodka cocktail glasses on top of it.

Alek: Thank you, waiter. You can leave the cart. We will take the cocktail.

Prof. Konstantin started drinking "Ah... I have calmed down."

Daniel: Your colonies in America, Mr. Prince, were the entire eastern coast of the United States of America.

Prince Tiger: Yes, but that was before. It was almost around the year that Alaska announced it was a part of the United States of America.

Prof. Konstantin: Ah... In our union, Moscow and London, we will be world poles, and we will take Alaska and you take your colonies along the entire east coast of the United States.

Prince Tiger felt afraid, "But in practice, this is impossible to implement."

Prof. Konstantin: Nothing is impossible... Accompany General Nikolai Medvedev and he will help you.

Vlad: Oh Prince Tiger, you know how much history there was between us in terms of conflicts and the areas we shared, so it was there Persia and the Ottoman Empire, hahaha, large parts of them became affiliated with us, and parts became belongs to you, so much so that we took parts of it from China, such as the province of Manchuria, and you rented Taiwan for approximately

100 years hahaha.

Prince Tiger: I hope we will agree, help each other, and cooperate in returning Makan.

Dasha: We wish you, Prince Tiger, good luck and success on your trip to the city of Vladi Vostok.

Nikolai: Rest assured, Prince, our journey through the cities and federal republics will be enjoyable and safe.

Russia is a beautiful country with stunning nature, beautiful scenery, and ancient nationalities that love people, and peace.

The waiter came in: Excuse me, The hotel manager wants to come in and talk to you.

Vader: Let's come in.

The manager entered and was a big, fat man wearing a blue suit and red tie

"Welcome... I heard that it is your last day here and that our guest, Mr. Creel, will leave tomorrow."

I hope you liked the service and the quality of the food, as we have a variety of chefs.

Prof. Constantine: It's okay, everything was excellent.

Director: Can I get to know you? Who are you? Because many people were wondering.

Constantine: We are just employees and businessmen who came to help our friend, Mr. Creel

From the Republic of Karelia.

The director was confused and suspicious.

Waiter: But what did I hear about airplanes and nuclear missiles?

Nikita laughed, "Yes, we talked about their prices and numbers, and they are the same as the news published in the newspapers in local and international magazines...but we are joking."

The manager laughed: I hope you can help me since you are a businessman. I have relatives in Moscow and other Russian cities.

Nikolai: Of course... I know you, you are the director, and I will help you

Manager: Thank you... If you need any service, all employees are at your command... I hope you have a happy time.

The manager and waiter came out.

Prof. Constantine: What do you have in mind, Prince Tiger?

Prince Tiger was embarrassed, "I have a question: Can I be king?"

Everyone laughed.

Prof. Constantine: It is possible if the current king, his family, and his relatives do not agree to cooperate with us, and also dignitaries and heads of political parties...then we need a strong, well-known man wich has many relationships... We put him in authority so that he can obey us and carry out our orders, hahaha.

Alexander: Okay, we will leave now.

Prof. Constantine: Finally, I assure you, Prince Tiger, that we are all with Britain and against Scottish and Wales and Ireland's independence... Rest assured, you are in safe hands with honest, loyal, and good people.

Everyone began to shake hands with Prince Tiger and bid him farewell.

Daniel: We will meet some of the colleagues present on your trip to Vlady Vostok.

Prince Tiger laughed, "Mr. Kolya, when will we go to the Bolshevik Theater?"

Kolya: Now

Prince Tiger: Okay, let's go.

Nikolai: Tomorrow, Your Excellency, I will come to travel.

Prince Tiger laughed, "Okay, I'll be waiting for you."

Moscow State Hospital.

Sergei was lying on the bed watching television, his leg wrapped in bandages.

They performed a suturing procedure on him. He was thinking frightened and anxious.

The nurse entered the room and he was a strong, muscular young man of medium height with blond hair.

"How do you feel now, Sergey? better?"

Sergei: Yes, but my leg hurts when I move it.

Nurse: It needs some time for the wound to heal... Are you asking for anything?

Sergei: I would like to order my things from the hotel.

Nurse: Call them and they will deliver your things. Your stay in the hospital from tomorrow will cost money as stated in your insurance policy.

Sergei: I won't stay long. I'll leave for Bulgaria.

The nurse sat on a chair close to Sergei, "Oh... Are you Bulgarian? I thought you were Ukrainian."

Sergey laughed, "I am a Ukrainian residing in Bulgaria ".

Nurse: What happened to you leaving Ukraine? Is it because of the war conditions?

Sergei felt sad, "Yes, my house collapsed and all my family died ".

The nurse got up from the chair, "What a disaster... Thank God that no harm happened to you.

Sergei looked at him with tears in his eyes.

Nurse: It's okay, Sergey, hold on... I'll go now, I have work.

Sergei was watching the news and looked at the clock, waiting for lunch.

The nurse came carrying a cup of water. "Hello, Sergey... Please swallow the pill."

Sergei took the pill, swallowed it, and drank water. "Why this pill?"

The nurse laughed. She was a twenty-year-old blonde girl, of medium height, with a plump body.

"For you to calm down, Sergei... Doctor Yuri will come now."

The nurse removed the curtain from the window and sunlight entered the room. Meanwhile, Doctor Yuri entered.

"Hello Sergey"... "Hello Dr. Yuri".

Yuri: What did I hear about you, that your family died and you are now in Bulgaria?

Sergei tried to get up and felt pain. "Yes, because of the war."

Sergei began to feel calm and relaxed, and the nurse looked at him with a smile.

Yuri: Well, Sergei, at that time you were not at home or you died with them.

Sergei: My friend Alexei called me that day and invited me to a party he had.

Yuri: Thank God... We saved you... We asked him to invite you because there was a group in your buildings. Armed and storing a lot of explosives in the building.

Sergei: Yes, I know that.

Yuri: Ah... you know... and you know that they were fighting us and could have killed our dear soldiers who came to save the people of Donetsk against the inhumane practices of the Ukrainian authorities.

The people in the region and city of Donetsk asked us to intervene to protect and help them.

We love you, Sergey, and we saved you in the pool.

Sergei calmed down and smiled and laughed. "Thank you."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

775 4 46
In this world the Spanish Empire is now focused on fixing their decline after the loss of the Spanish Benelux. So the Spanish monarchy decides to hav...
MAUSEFALLE De Todd Dorsey

Polițiste / Thriller

44 2 1
Milititsya Major Natalya Kornilova is a survivor of Stalingrad and hunter of criminals. In the turmoil after the death of Stalin, she's a mouse in a...
2.7K 127 102
Constitutional France. Four heirs to the English throne. The Prince of Wales arrived at a crossroad, torn between his duty to Britain and his love fo...
45 1 2
On the surface, the galaxy seems peaceful. Humankind prospers from the Capital World to the far reaches of the Corridor. But to those who can see the...