Ronny

By oliviaxxwrites

Perfect appearances, perfect grades, perfect manners. Anything less for Adelina Torres and her family kicks h... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Epilogue 1

Chapter 58

36.4K 811 240
By oliviaxxwrites

Adelina Celine Torres

I feel awkward coming out of my little room.

Ronny was with me until Mike started evaluating me and made him leave. He did, after looking like he was going to beat up his friend. I didn't want Ron to leave but at the same time I didn't want him to see me like this. Weak.

I walk out and see Ron on the couch, dark grey sweatpants paired with a navy t-shirt on his body. He looks at me when I step into the room, and I give him a small smile, "Hi," He says to me.

"Hello," I say back, walking over to him and sitting on the couch beside him.

He just looks at me almost like he doesn't know what to say, and I frown, "Aaron." I tell him, making him tilt his head slightly at his name.

"Please don't act like I am some fragile baby. I am fine." I say to him, leaning my head on his shoulder. I want nothing more than to forget anything ever happened, and I can't do that with Ron here coddling me.

He sighs, his hand rubbing circles on my back over his hoodie. I think back to how he found me—what he must've thought. I looked awful and was curled up on the floor like a child.

I also remember the seize in my heart when the door being shot open and footsteps nearing me turned out to be Aaron. I couldn't believe it at first, thinking I had to have been dreaming.

"I want you to be normal, okay?" I ask him. I don't care if I sound ridiculous after being kidnapped, beaten, and.... assaulted. I want what I want.

"Ok." He finally says, and I feel relieved. He kisses the top of my head, "Can we watch Frozen?" I ask him. "After I make us something to eat." He tells me.

"I'm not hungry." I tell him, earning me a look. "What have you eaten the past week?" He asks.

I take a moment to think, "They gave me rice and some meat. I think it was ham? I don't know if I'm being honest. I also wholeheartedly believed I got a UTI, but Mike says he doesn't think I do. How qualified is he?" I ramble to try and change the conversation from eating.

My mind blocks out the memories that come with thinking about the food they gave me. Waking up with a awful headache, blood seeping from the back of my head as I sat up to see food thrown on the ground in front of me. Just enough to not starve me.

Food seems disgusting right now.

"Come on," Ron stands up, reaching his hand down for me to take. I shake my head, "I don't want to," I complain.

He gives me a look, "You want me to treat you normal, I will treat you normal. Get your ass off the couch." He says, making me grumble and take his hand.

I wince when he helps pull me off the couch, making him flip out. "What's wrong?" He says, "Where are you hurt?" His eyes scan all over me, like he could see anything with me drowning in his huge clothes.

"Just sore Aaron," I say, the bruises still pretty fresh on my body.

I take a step and pretend to limp, causing Ron to make me face him as he tries to find what is wrong with me.

"That was a joke." I say, watching as his concerned look shifts into a glare. I don't even know why I thought fake limping was funny, maybe to distract him from me wincing a second ago—I don't know.

"Fuck you." He turns away coldly, going to the kitchen. I chase after him, "Oh come on I'm sorry." I say, sitting on one of the barstools as he opens the pantry door.

"Don't be mad at me" I make a puppy dog face at him when he takes out a box of pasta. "Don't do that again." He says, filling a pot up with water and setting it on the stove.

"I really don't know if I can eat, Ron." I lean my elbows on the table and prop my head up with my hands, looking at him from across the little kitchen island.

"You need to eat"

I frown at this, but don't object. Maybe I can get away with eating a few pieces of rigatoni and shoving all of it to the side to make it look like I ate half.

He serves me up pasta with red sauce, then makes himself a plate and sits next to me. "Thank you," I say, looking at the food as my stomach lets out a very loud growl.

Shut up body.

I swear I am not hungry. Its like my body just doesn't need food right now, but Ron made me a plate and he is not letting me watch Frozen until I eat.

I pick at the pasta for about five minutes, eating a total of eight pieces. Ron eyes my still full bowl, but sighs and takes it from me to go and clean it. I would normally be angry with him for doing all the dishes alone, and come help him, but I don't.

I am tired.

I lay my head on the counter as he cleans up, my eyes closing and I realize how little sleep I have gotten this week.

"Alright bed time," Aaron walks over to me and my eyes flutter open. "Frozen?" I ask. "You were just asleep on the kitchen countertop. Don't you want to watch Frozen when you are fully awake?" He asks back.

I guess he has a point.

I nod and stand up, a huge yawn hitting me. "Do you want to sleep alone?" Aaron asks me when we walk into his room. I frown at this, "No." I say straight back.

I do not want to sleep alone.

Aaron nods and goes to the bathroom to get ready for bed, while I snuggle into his covers.

A million thoughts swirl in my head that I haven't even considered yet. Does Nick know what happened? What about Alyssa? Where is my phone? What happened to Ron's dad or that mean guy?

Oh gosh...I missed a whole week of school!

Did Avery or Mama or Papa care where I was?

My head starts to hurt at all of these thoughts, and I try to not think about any of it. I will figure it out tomorrow. It's Friday today, so I have the weekend to get everything straightened out before going back to school on Monday.

Ron comes out of the bathroom in shorts and a t-shirt, even though he always sleeps shirtless. Climbing into bed beside me, I wrap my arms around him and nuzzle into him, longing to feel safe like he always makes me.

I don't blame him for what happened, he always does everything he can to protect me. No matter where I am or if he's busy, every single time I have texted him in need of help, he has shown up.

He kisses the top of my head and snakes his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"I love you" I say to him, hearing his heartbeat as my head is resting on his chest. "I love you," He says back, and for the first time this week I feel completely comfortable. I'm tired, but knowing I am in Aaron's arms, safe and loved, I gladly will fall asleep.

"Ron?" I ask him, remembering I needed to ask him something. "Hm?" He asks.

"What happened to your father? And that man?"

He tenses at the question, "Honest?" He asks me.

I nod into him, wanting to know the truth. He pauses for a moment before saying, "They are in a very cold uncomfortable basement in the woods."

I sit up and look at him, unsure if he is being for real. "What?" He asks, like what he just told me is normal.

"You think they're just walking away from this?" He says.

I shrug, having not thought about what Ron would do to the two of them. "Are you hurting them?" I ask him.

"A little." He says, and I know that means a lot.

"You don't have to hurt them for me, Ron." I say, feeling so guilty for what I am about to say, "You could just kill them."

Oh gosh. I am evil.

Evil.

Who says something like that? Me.

"What did you just say?" Aaron asks and I sigh, "I know you hurt people, Ron. That guy says you killed his dad, which I don't know anything about but I know you and I hope you wouldn't have done that if you didn't have to. I know you are not going to let the two guys go, but instead of just hurting them you could just...I don't know rip off the bandaid?"

I take a breath and prepare myself to ask the question that has been eating away at me for weeks, "What do you actually do?"

"Are we doing this right now?"

I don't respond, unsure if I want to. After a few minutes of silence, "I run a mafia." He tells me, completely surprising me. I had thought he was a criminal, not a freaking mafia boss!

What is this wattpad?

"Are you serious?" I ask him. I hadn't actually thought he was going to just admit to something like this. I was fully prepared for him to have some elaborate explanation for every shady thing he's ever done, and to feel like an idiot for assuming anything bad.

He nods, "I don't hurt innocent people, and I occasionally kill people." He tells me casually. My eyes widen at his forward way he just tells me he kills people.

Holy freak.

"Bad people?" I ask.

"Yes." He responds. I sit for a minute, feeling Aaron's tense body beside me. He's looking at my face, I know it, but I am looking at the wall. I can tell he is nervous for what I am going to say next.

"Ok." I say, knowing I am too tired to process all of this, and knowing that mafia Ron is still just Ron. Still my man. He says he doesn't hurt innocent people, I believe him. I mean killing at all is not good, but what about pedophiles or abusers...then is it okay?

I don't freaking know. Technically morally no, but am I a perfect moral being? No.

"You didn't think to tell me about this when you asked me out?" I bring up.

He shrugs, "No."

"What if I was a narc?"

"You aren't."

"How are you sure?"

"Background check."

"You had me looked into?" I question him, feeling a little violated. "Yes." He says without shame, "Had to make sure you weren't a narc." He uses my words.

"So you're okay? With this?"

I sigh, "Well, I mean it's kinda hot not gonna lie." I admit, hearing Ron laugh at my words, "Yeah?"

"Are you safe?" I ask him.

"Mostly."

"Ron." I say, not liking that answer.

"I do dangerous things," He says, "But I am careful, and I am safe." He pecks a kiss on my cheek.

Good.

"If something happened to you I don't know what I would do." I tell him, hugging him a little tighter. "You never have to worry about that."

"If you die I will actually murder you."

"You can't--"

"Hush. Let me sleep." I cut him off, knowing he was about to undermine my logic. Then I remember when he came home all bruised and bloody, and I sit up in bed and turn to him.

"I let myself get beat up to frame my father, now sleep." He says before I even open my mouth. He pulls my waist back down to him and tucks my head into him.

I let myself relax, feeling so much better having spoken to him a little bit about what he actually does. I feel like I should be more upset that he hid this from me, but I kind of understand it? I don't know, I mean if I was a mob boss I'd probably be scared people would run from me after knowing it.

He just liked me, I guess. Didn't want me running away.

And I didn't, and I won't.

2132 Words

Another update just cause y'all are so sweet and comment so much asking for it :)

I'm on a trip this weekend so idk how often I will be updating butttt I will try to .

THANK U GUYS SO FREAKING MUCH FOR 70K READS!

ok byeeeeee <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

868K 20K 58
"Im Belize but my friends call me Belle, well i actually only have one friend but now i have you so two whole people will call me Belle!" i stare at...
73.5K 1.9K 50
When a mother took her quadruplets away from their older siblings and father to never see them again. The four grow up not knowing anything about the...
1.7M 44.3K 59
'SHE CAME INTO HIS LIFE, AND BECAME IT' The most powerful and ruthless member of the 𝐝𝐞'𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞π₯𝐨 family and the top business tycoon of Italy...
652K 16.6K 46
Verena Amaryllis runs away from a marriage proposal and travels to a different state. However, not a day later, she ends up in the wrong place at the...