My Alien Soulmate

By Sarah__Leann

When Daisy was abducted by aliens and forced to work on their ship, she felt hopeless as she watched species... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65

14

2.3K 78 5
By Sarah__Leann

Kai bypassed the bed, heading straight into the bathroom with a sense of urgency.

He put me down and quickly turned on the shower, adjusting the flow before coming back to me with lustful eyes.

It felt like a race to undress each other and before I knew it, Kai was guiding me into the shower as our lips collided.

My back hit the wall, his hands exploring my body as I ran my fingers through his hair.

I moaned into his mouth when I felt his hard member press against my stomach. Reaching down, I wrapped my hand around him, gliding it up and down his length.

I broke away from his kiss, biting my lip as I looked up at him.

"You're so fucking beautiful, Daisy."

My stomach flipped at his words. The way my name rolled off of his tongue while he was butt naked and glistening was hot as hell.

I leaned into him, resting my forehead on his bare chest before trailing kisses all the way down until I reached the tip of his cock.

My small hands caressed his balls as I took him in my mouth, sucking gently as he let out a moan.

I smiled up at him, taking control, pushing him backwards towards a small ledge along the back wall of the shower.

Gesturing for him to sit down, he happily obliged, spreading his legs so that I could kneel down between them.

My tongue trailed up the length of his erect cock and I greedily took in as much of him as I could until he reached the back of my throat.

Kai gripped my shoulders causing tingles to radiate throughout my entire body.

He groaned as I started off slow, bobbing my head up and down, gently sucking whilst my tongue swirled around him.

"Fuck, Daisy."

Licking his tip, I savored the taste of his salty pre-cum. "Mmm."

I picked up the pace, pumping the rest of him with my hands where my mouth couldn't reach.

His grip tightened on my shoulder with one hand as his other wrapped around my hair.

I was desperate to taste some more of him. My mouth worked faster along with my hands.

I knew he was close, panting and moaning until he finally reached his peak, filling my mouth with his cum as his body tensed.

"Ahh, Daisy. Fuck!"

I swallowed his load, licking my lips in satisfaction before looking up into his mesmerising eyes.

The look he gave me was full of need, sending a signal to my aching pussy that was desperate for his touch.

Wasting no time, Kai pulled me up onto his lap so that I was straddling him.

He didn't need a break. Instead, he lowered me down gently onto his waiting member and I let out a breath as he filled the void inside me.

"Ahh."

I rolled my hips back and forth, slowly picking up the pace as Kai's hands gripped my ass, guiding me as I moved.

I threw my head back, pushing my chest out as he took my breast in his mouth.

Kai's tongue swirled around my erect nipple, my pussy reacting as the pressure began to build.

I moaned his name, feeling the electric buzzing between us.

Thrusting into me as I moved, I held onto Kai's broad shoulders, riding him hard and fast.

He was deep inside me, hitting the spot with precision. The way he moved was incredible and the pleasure I felt was phenomenal.

After a while, my body began to tire and my pace began to slow, my stamina failing me.

Kai swiftly took control, standing up and turning me around. I placed my hands on the ledge, bending over with my legs spread wide.

He leant over me, swamping my frame with his muscular physique before pounding into my wet slit.

With one hand on the ledge, his other was tightly gripping my hip, steadying me with each hard thrust.

Kai trailed hot, wet kisses down my neck and every single hair on my body raised as goosebumps formed.

Letting go of my hip, he reached down, circling my clit with his fingers.

"Ahh. Kai."

His thrusts slowed, lingering inside me before pulling out and then pushing in harder.

His fingers worked their magic, flicking and rubbing my bud with expertise.

Pressure was building between my legs and I clamped down around him, arching my back. I let out a long, satisfying hum as an explosive orgasm filled my body with pure pleasure, nothing like I'd ever experienced before.

I rode out my high, which seemed to last forever before Kai emptied his seed into me with a groan. I was in absolute heaven when it somehow caused another orgasm and I pushed backwards onto him as he cupped my breast, gently twisting my nipples, enhancing the pleasure that rippled through me.

Once my body had relaxed, Kai gently pulled out of me and I stood up, turning around to face him.

His hands settled on my waist and he pulled me close as I reached up, interlocking my fingers at the nape of his neck.

He leant down, parting his soft lips. I closed my eyes as our tongues met, circling one anothers in a breathtakingly passionate kiss.

We were interrupted when Kai recieved a call on his wrist. He tried to ignore it but after the fourth call, he had no choice but to answer it.

"Kai, we need you at the launch bay in one hour. Kiara and Kintel are enroute to complete safety checks so we will be launching in seventy-five minutes."

"I thought we were leaving tonight."

"After speaking with the intergalactic alliance, they have suggested that we don't wait. If we need assistance then they can prepare our closest allies for departure, sooner rather than later."

"Ok. I'll be there soon. Thanks Granteon."

Kai looked down at me with a sigh and I instantly felt uneasy, worried for his safety.

"Will you be alright by yourselves? It's just the four of you."

"We will be cloaked the entire time. We can't be detected on radars so it will be a simple observation mission. When we return, we will figure out our next move based on what we find."

"Ok." I nodded, feeling slightly better than I did a second ago.

After showering, I changed into one of Kai's white t-shirts and a pair of pale blue shorts.

I was sat on the bed between his legs, leaning my back on his chest.

"Klaus is here if you need anything and I've also programmed a wristband so that you can call me if you need to."

Kai pulled an almost invisible band out of his draw and placed it on my wrist. It altered it's size and colour automatically so that I couldn't see it and I turned my wrist over, straining my eyes to try and see it.

I actually thought that Kai had something inside his skin that allowed him to contact people, it's camouflage was incredible.

I turned around so he could show me how to use it before he left for his mission.

"Swipe and double tap it to turn it on, then select call. My name is top of the list." He winked with a cheesy grin.

"Of course it is." I chuckled, swiping my wrist and tapping it twice.

A blue hologram lit up, the same as Kai's with multiple options on the screen.

"How do I turn it off?"

"Tap the bottom."

Kai held my hand and tapped the bottom of my wrist. The hologram turned off and the glow of his neon eyes held my attention as he gazed into mine.

He playfully pulled me towards him, lying down so that I was lay on top of him.

I squealed as I fell forwards and Kai wrapped me up in his arms, turning us over so that I was underneath him.

He peppered my face with small kisses and I had to squeeze my legs together in a bid to ease the desire I felt forming between them.

Kai rested his head against mine, knowing the effect he had on me.

"I have to leave." I could hear the regret in his voice and I groaned internally.

"Hurry back."

I placed a lingering kiss on his lips.

"Oh, I intend to."

Climbing off the bed, Kai held his hand out to assist me.

"I need a ladder." I chuckled as he lowered me down.

"Our new bed is perfect for you."

I looked up at him with a smile. "Can't wait to try it out."

"Soon. But right now, I really need to go before Granteon and Kiara give me a lecture on time keeping."

"Be safe." I nodded, seriousness taking over.

"I'll see you soon. Don't forget, swipe, tap, tap."

"Got it."

Kai had been gone for hours and the only thing keeping me calm was the scent from his shirt that I was wearing.

Klaus and I were sitting in the kitchen, stuffed from boredom eating every dessert on the menu. He had shown me how to use all of the machines, including the food one so we ate everything I made to save it going to waste.

"You should have made the teeny tiny versions, I'm stuffed to the top."

Klaus spoke slowly, resting his head on the table.

"You didn't show me how to make teeny tiny versions." I mumbled from across the table.

"I'll show you tomorrow."

"Mhmm."

I struggled to move, regretting my decision to over indulge in the sweet stuff.

"How long do missions usually take?" I wondered.

"It varies. Your lover shouldn't be too much longer, a few more hours max."

"Oh. Well, I think I might go and sleep this food baby off."

A sleep would help pass the time too. I was missing Kai and the longer he took, the more worried I became.

"That's a good idea."

I trudged up the stairs after leaving Klaus in the kitchen. I was almost certain that he had fallen asleep at the table but I didn't have the energy to wake him.

When I reached the bedroom, I suddenly realised that I couldn't climb into bed.

I groaned out loud in annoyance but I was too tired to care for long.

Sitting on the warm, squishy floor beside the bed, I lay down, curling up into the fetal position whilst closing my eyes.

This will absolutely do! Goodbye bed, hello floor.

As comfy as I was, I couldn't succumb to the sleep I so desperately needed.

My mind was running through all kinds of scenarios, worried that Kai could get hurt. I contemplated calling him but I didn't want to distract him while on mission.

He was probably fine so I pushed my anxious thoughts to one side and played around with the wristband to see what it could do.

The blue holographic screen popped up and I had a look at the different options that were available.

Calls, messages, video link, navigation, identification, alarm, medical assistance.. It was pretty much a smartphone on my wrist.

I scrolled through the contacts and everyone that I had encountered so far on Zandara were saved, even the guy from the rescue ship, Charlie.

When I saw Florna's name, my finger hovered over it. I wanted to call her, clear the air but I knew that she would probably be worried about Kintel. If anything happened to him, I'd be marked for death and number one on her hit list.

Maybe not. I decided against it, seeing sense before jumping into the lions den.

Time ticked on and the fullness I felt from devouring the dessert menu with Klaus slowly disappeared.

Bordem kicked in so I decided to check the kitchen for Klaus. To my surprise, he was eating a plate full of some kind of meat and what looked like potatoes.

"Hungry?" He mumbled with a mouthful of food.

"No. How are you even eating after everything you ate earlier?" I couldn't help but laugh.

"Easy. Our bodies burn so much energy that we don't stay full for long."

"That explains how no one here is overweight."

"We're lean, mean, badass machines." Klaus sang rather than spoke, wiggling his eyebrows.

I stifled a laugh, sitting down at the table.

"How many meals do you eat a day?" I wondered.

"Seven or eight. Sometimes more, sometimes less. It depends on how active you've been throughout the day."

My mind automatically thought of Kai. His activity levels will no doubt increase in the coming weeks so it's a good thing Klaus taught me how to use the food machine.

"That's good to know." I smiled innocently.

"You look exhausted, didn't you get much sleep?"

I sighed. "Not a wink. My mind wouldn't settle so I just lay on the floor, chilling."

Klaus raised a brow. "You lay on the floor?"

I felt myself blushing. "The, umm.. The bed is too high. I can't get on it."

"I can help you up if you'd like?" He winked playfully.

"I'd like to see you do that with two broken legs, brother."

I was startled by the deep voice behind me, yet thrilled to hear it at the same time.

I turned around to see Kai standing in the doorway, Kiara squeezing past him to come and sit down beside me.

Klaus must have seen Kai standing there. He seems to enjoy teasing him.

"Hi." I breathed out a breath of relief.

"Hi."

Kai walked towards me, gently pulling out my chair. He wrapped his arm around my back and placed the other under my knees, lifting me up into his arms.

I chuckled, holding on to his neck with one hand.

"You need to sleep. I'll help you into bed." I could tell he directed the latter part at Klaus and I shook my head with a sigh before Kai carried me all the way to the bedroom and gently placed me on the bed.

"How was the mission?"

"It isn't important right now. We can talk about it after you've slept."

_______________________________________

Hey!

I hope you enjoyed chapter 14.

Does anyone have any ideas on what will happen next?

I'd love to know your thoughts.

As always, thank you for the comments/votes. I appreciate it so much.

Chapter 15 will be up soon! 😁😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 1.1K 28
This is not a love story... He doesn't believe in love. Or forever. Or soulmates or any of that shit. She believes in love. She just believes it wi...
1.8M 70.5K 70
I thought being abducted and experimented on by aliens was the worst things could get. But I was wrong. Because when I tried, and failed, to escape...
37.8K 1.7K 52
"Not all women are successful in adapting to Pinn" The handsome man narrowed his eyes at the woman in the back "It saddens me to think of what happen...
22.2K 996 16
After crash landing on an unknown alien planet a female Xenobiologist finds herself in the company of two strange aliens after they kidnap her in the...