So Sweet, So Cold

De Tuntunela

Jungkook is sweet as sugar and Seokjin is cold as ice. But ice can be melted and sugar can be caramelised; yo... Mais

🌟 Introduction 🌟
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
!!PRAY FOR ME!!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
!! Pray For Me-II !!
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
!!!Wish Me Luck!!!
Chapter 47

Chapter 42

849 57 18
De Tuntunela

Exhaling slowly Jungkook picked up the courage to knock on the door of Mrs Choi's office.

When a muffled 'Come In' was heard from the inside, he clicked the wooden door open. "May I come in Mrs Choi?"

Mrs Choi looked up from her computer to where Jungkook was standing by the door, eyeing from above her glasses.

"Oh, look who it is. Yes, come in Mr Jeon. Fancy seeing you here. Have a seat." Jungkook ignored the sarcasm behind her words and decided to sit down.

"Mrs Choi I got the e-mail about the class..." Jungkook said hesitantly.

Mrs Choi removed the glasses with one hand and placed them on the table, looking at Jungkook with full attention. Her lemon-coloured dress was not helping to make her look less intimidating instead Jungkook was getting more nervous.

"Before that can I know your reason for not attending the class?"

"I-it was- There were some family issues I had to take care of hence I was unable to attend the class."

"Class? Several classes, if I may correct you, Mr Jeon." Mrs Choi said with her eyes sharp and voice stern as she emphasised his name specifically.

'God. This is not going well. If things go south I might not be able to take the final exams.' Jungkook thought nervously.

"Y-Yes Mam, I am aware. And that's why it would be really helpful if you let me join your extra classes." He stammered but forced himself to meet her gaze. Often holding intimidating eye contact of others helps the situation to the person's benefit. Jungkook had read it somewhere. He hopes it applies in this situation too.

And it did because, after a beat of silence, Mrs Choi wore her cat-snapped glasses back, which was a real green signal at the moment.

"Very well. Submit a written apology application stating  the reason for your absence from the class written to my
P.A. and you will be notified about the class soon."

"Oh Thank You, Mrs Choi!" Jungkook squealed in joy. He smiled from ear to ear and bowed as he got out of the classroom. And maybe he did a little victory dance in the hallway, that hopefully no one saw. Mrs Choi was that one Professor that Jungkook didn't really want to do anything with but she was popular for her English lectures that's what was holding him back because without that the woman could be pretty dangerous. And things turned out so smoothly with her is great news, he couldn't thank the heaves more.

Finally, his good days seemed to start again.

--------------

When Jungkook arrived at the cafeteria Yoongi was already there sipping his cup of coffee and scrolling through the phone.

"Hyung, Morning." Jungkook greeted, dragging a chair to sit down. Yoongi responded by sliding a can of banana milk and a straw towards him. Jungkook grinned, his iconic bunny teeth were on display, happy his hyung remembered such a thing.

"So what are you doing on the campus so early? There aren't any classes within an hour and a half." Yoongi said, blinking away from Jungkook's smiling face.

"Yeah. I know. It's only 9:30. But I just didn't feel like staying at home. Feels suffocating." Jungkook said willing on his drink.

"Why? Is anything happening at home? Is everything ok?" Yoongi set his phone down, looking at Jungkook, concerned.

"No. Hyung. Just- I just feel guilty," he sighed, "I have been ignoring my parents and Jungsoo for too long and it's entirely on me. I just didn't think I could act carefree around them without them finding out I am not doing okay...."

"Guk-ah, they are family. They would know you are not doing ok even if you ignore them or act fine or whatever. But most importantly they would be there. Just don't ignore them for long. Your parents must be worried. And no matter how Jungsoo goofs around she loves you like crazy. You are upsetting her too." Yoongi said placing a hand on Jungkook's, "Just come around soon and talk to them. Hm?"

Jungkook took a deep breath, pressing his free hand on Yoongi's, squeezing slightly, "I will try, Hyung. Thank you for being here, " he whispered gratefully. Jungkook was really thankful he had Yoongi, never for once Yoongi had asked him what was going on with him, what was wrong for once. He didn't ask for reasons that he was really grateful for. Yoongi was just there whenever Jungkook needed him. As a friend, as a guide, as a brother, as a shoulder.  He was just there without a question and stayed. Stayed until he felt better. He squeezed Yoongi's hand in his tighter.

But Yoongi had to tear his gaze away from the latter, retreating his hand with a playful joke, turning the topic around like his heart wasn't just picking up the pace.

This was getting harder than he thought.

---------------

It was late in the afternoon when Jungkook slowly pushed the classroom door open. He was exhausted from all the classes that day and it was already 4 in the afternoon, not to mention he skipped his lunch. It was such a hassle to get his apology letter accepted by Mrs Choi. He had to run back and forth between her office and his classes.

Her point was without a valid reason clearly stated she couldn't accept his apology letter and he had to make something up. 'Yeah. Sorry about that.'

And now after 2 days of struggle finally he was granted permission and there was a special repeat class in the afternoon that would be taken by Mrs Choi's assistant Kang Min Dok.

Mr Kang was a charming man in his prime, working as an assistant professor under Mrs Choi's watchful eyes. Which can be a handful because she is a perfectionist and all the chores and work should align with her taste of perfection too. So Jungkook can only imagine the pain the man must have to endure every day but he is friendly and approachable which makes it easier to survive Mrs Choi's classes and assignments. 

Words aside, Jungkook is very glad it's not Mrs Choi but Mr Kang taking the class because he doesn't have the energy nor the will to sit straight and be the example of a perfect student.

He was early by 30 minutes which was fine because the classroom was empty and it was just perfect to have some rest without anyone bothering him. Yawning, he went up to the 3rd row, aiming for the perfect place not too close or far from the teacher, his whole body was sore and aching like he could fall asleep any moment. Hell! He was tired as fuck. After settling down, he tried to get comfortable on the seat, following his arm to rest to have some shut-eye before the class started.

He doesn't know when he fell asleep. One minute he was staring at the neat whiteboard benches beside him, soft sunlight illuminating the classroom, reflecting prettily on the benches, giving the white a warm golden glow and the next second he felt his eyes getting heavy with sleep as he started at the comfortable scenario.

Jungkook woke up from the noise of birds chirping. He slowly opened his eyes to the view of a pretty sky. Clouds swimming in the rich blue, like soft pieces of cotton with the Sun shining in the middle with its warm glory. Slowly he got up from where he was sleeping. The grass felt soft under his touch. The fragrance of nature and greenery hit his nostrils hard pike the time when he visited his grandparents' village field back when he was 8. It smelt like that but only better. More Comforting, nice and familiar. But Jungkook never saw this place neither did he have a clue where he was. It seemed like a garden with an open space with perfectly trimmed grass and trees. Also oddly a nice and warm weather.

Confused he got up from the position, trying to find out more about the place but yelped when there was a forceful tug on his wrist pulling him back before his back collided with something solid. Immediately there was a pair of strong arms stroking the side of his arms gently before wrapping them around his middle, the soft fanning of hot breath over Jungkook's nape made him gasp. This is too strange and sudden but oddly enough, it felt nicely warm, he almost wanted to lean toward the stranger when he gained back his consciousness and tried to pull away. But before he could do so he stopped in his tracks when the man whispered near his ear. 

"Jungkook"

Jungkook felt as if his breath was knocked out of his chest as a shot of electric shock ran through his veins when he recognized the owner of the voice. Seokjin. Slowly he felt his body relaxing as he leaned into the hold of the the other, closing his eyes. The warmth, the comfortable silence with the lovely background felt like pure bliss.

Heaven

"Jin" Jungkook whispered slowly, letting out a breath he didn't know he was holding. He opened his eyes when he felt Jin losing his hold to turn him around. And there it was... the handsome face, Jungkook smiled. His eyes traced all the small details of the other from his thick, perfectly shaped brows, his almond eyes to the button-like nose, the juiciest pink plush lips to the sharpness of his jaw. And all of the strong features combined resulted in a Godly face that looked like heaven and sin at the same time.

And under the man's watchful eyes looking at his own so intently, Jungkook felt self-conscious. He felt Seokjin lift his hand to caress his face gently like he would break if pressed harder. His thumb gently brushed Jungkook's cheeks, the touch featherlight. 

"pretty" Seokjin whispered. A lovely shade of pink adorned Jungkook's cheeks as he ducked his head shyly, staring at his shoes. 

'Oh?'

Just then he realized they were wearing the same clothes as Taehyung's engagement party. Jungkook looked up confused, the absurdity of the situation sinking in as he saw Seokjin smirking, a strange kind of mockery in his gaze. He smiled wide leaning down to Jungkook's ear, whispering, "Whore..."

Puzzled, Jungkook pushed Jin away a bit but then he saw Seokjin's smiling face painted in black so were Jungkook's hands. The black paint looked gore and disgusting.  And among all the black paint, Seokjin started to fade away from his hold. Slowly and slowly. Jungkook couldn't touch him anymore, like a black puff of smoke, he disappeared. And there he was left alone screaming as Seokjin's laugh dissolved into the air as he whispered

"Jeon"

"Jeon"

"Jeon"

"Mr Jeon!"

Jungkook woke up with a gasp when something touched his shoulder. It was Mr Kang shaking him. "Mr Jeon! Mr Jeon! Are you alright???"

Panicking Jungkook looked around. He was in class he fell asleep waiting for the class right.

"Are you ok? Do you need to go to the College infirmary?"

He breathed in and out closing his eyes before facing Mr Kang who was staring at him with a concerned face. "Yes. I am ok Mr Kang. Sorry for that. Is the class starting?"

Mr Kang looked relieved before he cleared his throat, "It actually started 10 minutes ago." Only then did Jungkook feel eyes staring at him as he scanned the class. 5 students were sitting in different spots all looking at him curiously. "We tried to wake you up but your seatmate said you are unwell so not to bother you." At that, Jungkook finally looked at the person sitting beside him and he almost jumped out of his seat in horror.

"So we had to start the class without you. Are you feeling be-" Before Kang could finish his sentence Jungkook cut him off with a half scream

"What the heck??"

Seokjin looked up from his laptop at that, with a smug face.

.
.
.
.
.

To Be Continued

.
.
.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

698K 29.6K 51
a cold hearted and troublemaker joen jungkook, Fuck boy Kim taehyung, and a spoiled rich brat park jimin what happened when their fathers forced the...
509K 26.8K 71
When fate decides to connect two souls,who's totally difference in characteristics and life style... Kim Seokjin, who grew up in a middle class but s...
40.6K 1.7K 34
Who could have thought the emotionless transfer student would save his life late at night? Jungkook surely didn't. Especially not when Taehyung is co...
1.7M 84.3K 51
Kim Taehyung is a championship ice skater but his cold personality makes him unapproachable and detached from everyone. Jeon Jungkook is an outgoing...