๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹๐’ ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹๏ฟฝ...

By tayfrmdao2

"๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ" More

๐‚๐Ž๐๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐„๐
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐†๐„

๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐๐„

3.7K 161 138
By tayfrmdao2

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 ➪

𝐷𝐼𝐴𝑀𝑂𝑁𝐷'𝑆 𝑅𝐸𝑆𝐼𝐷𝐸𝑁𝐶𝐸

𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍

𝐴𝑇𝐿𝐴𝑁𝑇𝐴, 𝐺𝐴

"I'm just saying, she was being shady as fuck Diamond that's all" Aaliyah spoke as I rolled my eyes before rubbing her thigh.

She was speaking on India and how she was acting last week at her birthday dinner. We came back from our trip to Turks and I was Jet lagged.

But it looks like Aaliyah wasn't slow after all she also caught on.

"Baby she was just going through some shit" I softly replied making up an excuse for it as she lifted her head from my shoulder.

She probably was going through something, I honestly didn't know neither was it my concern.

"I don't think she likes me, you don't think I came off as mean or some girl who's-

"Baby chill, I talk to her about it. You didn't do anything wrong. Okay?" I told her as I cupped her cheeks then gently kissed her plumped lips.

"Fine" she lowly responded with a small chuckle as I smiled.

"Dia" Kacey excitedly screamed as he ran into the living room making me laugh.

"Aww hey my baby" I matched his energy as I caught him while he crawled into my lap.

"Me misted you" he softly said as he placed kisses all over my face making me chuckle.

I haven't seen him in a full week now, it was Sunday now. Louie's mom didn't mind having him again while we went on our trip.

She loved how he kept her company.

"I missed you more sweet face, I brung you some gifts too" I told him as he pecked my lips making me look over at Aaliyah who only innocently laughed.

I hope he don't think I'm his second mom or some shit, I didn't want to over step boundaries especially since he isn't my actual son he's Aaliyah.

"Gifts" he exclaimed wrapping his tiny arms around my neck as I stood up from the couch holding him.

"Yeah babyboy there in my room" I replied with a smile as I jogged up the stairs causing his head to bobble while he giggled.

"I don't know why you got him so many nerf guns, then bullets gonna be everywhere Diamond" Liyah slightly whined at the last part.

"Girl bye" I waved her off as Kacey hopped on the bed in awe.

"Trucks" he screamed holding the remote controlled car.

We would always watch videos of people driving them on YouTube and it made him excited so why not? Anything for the kid.

"We can play guns with eachother too Kacey look" I said as I grabbed the huge nerf gun making him grab the miniature one.

"What do you say Kacey" Lani asked eyeing him as he held a smile.

"Trucks" he confusingly spoke as I chuckled.

"Tell Diamond thank you" she said picking him up as he hugged her.

"Thanks Dia" he tried saying but it sounded more like a 'Tanks' instead of 'Thanks'.

"Your welcome love" I replied as my phone rung making me grab it from my pocket.

"Hey wassup" I answered Vons call as I walked into my closet hearing Liyah go into the bathroom.

"Aye you fucked India or some shit? Her ass subbing
you on Twitter" Von said with a laugh as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Huh? Hell nah, what she saying" I asked confused.

We never had sex or anything intimate, I tried getting with her she dodged me. Then I found out she had a nigga.

Now that I got a girl all of a sudden she wants me?

Shit doesn't make sense.

"Her ass tammat' some" he started off.

'Happy endings ain't so happy, I'll fuck that shit up'

"then she gon' say-

"Playing Family is crazy, I got kids too where my lil family lmaooo"

"Then the big lipped mufucka' gon say-

"Your girl ain't realer then me, neither will she love you like I will"

"Everyone think she talking bout that Durk nigga but I ain't stupid, I peeped how she was acting towards you...hostile as hell foe' nem" Von finished as I sighed.

"She's delusional, Im not even gonna go tweet nothing...I wanna keep my happy home. Happy girl happy life annit" I replied.

"No Nigga its 'Happy Wife, Happy Life" Von corrected me causing me to roll my eyes before we shared a laugh.

"I feel like you should go talk to her though, her ass gotta be on some typa drug" Von added as I sighed lowly.

"Yeah I am, I really don't wanna fuck this up though. I'm actually happy for once. Aaliyah doesn't beat on me, she's not toxic...she's sweet- oh and she got some good ass pussy...her ass huge too" I mumbled the last part getting lost in my thought.

"Yeah yo lil ass sprung" Von laughed at me causing me to lowly chuckle.

I was happy for once, everyone knew how my last relationship was.

It was toxic as hell, and abusive.

"Imma go see what ole girl on though, I'll talk to you later. Love you, be safe" I told him.

"Love you too- don't let the hoe trick you into fucking her like Ari did. I know you easy" Von joked making me kiss my teeth as I laughed then hung up.

I hate him so bad for that.

___________ ____________ ___________
DIAMONDG 𝟣𝗆𝗂𝗇                                     ★ ...

𝖲𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾

_

"Wassup" I simply nodded as I took a seat in my chair seeing that she was already at a booth.

I decided to meet her at Benihana, since I went there very often. Almost every week, I loved hibachi it was a comfort food to me.

"Hey" she replied with a smile as her dimple slightly showed making me stare at her before scoffing.

"Quit the act, what do you-

"Hey Diamond, new date" Tira spoke, I was comfortable with the woman she worked here and always gave good service.

"Oh no- this is an old friend, I'm still with Aaliyah" I said with a small smile as I said her name.

"Oh ok ok, I like her. Anyways the regular right" she asked as I nodded as she translated to the chef who then started in front of us.

"What can I get for you ma'am" she asked India.

"Whatever she's gets" she simply replied referring to me as she gave Tira a smile.

"Okay, I'll bring your drinks" she said as she went away.

"Explain" I told India.

"Explain what? The tweets were about Derrick not you, there's nothing to explain" she said with a smile.

"You weird as hell that shit not cool, you made me feel bad when you said you ain't like girls or me, I felt like I threw myself at you. Now all of a sudden I'm with Aaliyah your gay? That shit ain't cool at all" I spat the last part out.

She had a guilt look on her face making me roll my eyes.

"It wasn't you it was me...I mean your hella attractive I was scared and-

"Scared of what? You got a whole nigga and I bet your still with him huh? What's his name? Oh Derrick?" I sarcastically spoke.

"I'm sorry Diamond, I really am-

"Your still with him right" I asked making her go silent causing me to chuckle.

"Yeah leave me and my bitch alone, focus on yo nigga who fucking on some girl as we speak. Delete my number, dumb broad" I spoke fed up as I stood from my stool.

Pulling out two - one hundred dollar bills I slapped it on the bar before walking away.

"Diamond please" I heard India say as she followed me out the restaurant.

"The fuck you want? Huh? You want me to fuck on you? You want me to kiss you? Or love on you? I can never love you, stay the hell away from me" I slightly yelled at her as we were in the parking lot.

"I'm sorry could you stop? Stop cursing and yelling at me...I'm sorry. Just please...Diamond-

"What do you want huh" I asked turning to look at her as she let go of my wrist.

I looked into her glossy eyes seeing tears glide down her pretty face as she licked over her bottom lip before wiping her eyes.

"I...I want you to make me feel good" she said almost above a whisper as my facial expression softened.

"I can't do that for you, maybe your nigga or kids can-

"Diamond please, just once please" she begged on the verge of breaking down as I stared at her.

Damn she's really desperate.

"Can't sorry not-

"Why not? Am I the problem? Am I too ugly? Is it my nose? My voice ...my body what is it Diamond. Why can't you make me feel good" she cried out as I sighed rolling my eyes.

This is embarrassing..

I looked around the parking lot hoping to not be seen with her, she's doing too much and drawing attention.

"Your not...um ugly? Your body is nice I guess...uh you got big lips so I guess yo nose match, I really don't wanna do this. My girl and my baby boy waiting for me at home wrap this up please" I spoke bored.

"Is she better then me? I'm not enough am I" she weakly asked.

I was starting to feel bad, she definitely had deeper problems. But I'm not a therapist I can't fix her, shit I'm broken my damn self.

"Nigga stop...your enough but I can't love you my heart isn't with you-

I got cut off with her smashing her lips onto mine.

"Yo what the fuck? India" I spat pushing her against the car as I wiped my lips.

"And they said I was the hoe" I added before walking to my car leaving her dumbfounded.

What do I do to these girls?

-

"Where were you" Aaliyah asked as she got into the passenger seat closing the door behind her.

"Running errands, who you looking good for" I asked as she playfully rolled her eyes hiding her smile causing me to chuckle.

"Thanks for the compliment, when are you gonna talk to her? I think you were right, she probably is going through something, the shade room posted tweets about her and her boyfriend. She may need a friend" Aaliyah spoke with a hint of sadness in her voice.

Little did she know...I guess less she knows the better.

"I'm not talking to her, the girl will be ight so don't talk to me about her" I spoke dismissing it as she sighed.

"I know how raising a kid alone feels...and the feeling of being alone even while in a relationship, plus she seems sweet, that's all bae" she softly spoke.

"Aaliyah I said enough of it, ain't mention her to me again I'm tired of talking about the chic" I told her not meaning to come off so aggressive.

The bitch is delusional, she kissed me and wants what you have with me.

Is what I really wanted to say.

"Yeah whatever Diamond says right" she sarcastically mumbled as I glanced over at her seeing that she laid her head against the window.

Looking through the rearview I seen a sleeping Kacey strapped in his car seat.

"Look, I'm sorry for being rude okay? I just wanna focus on us. You know I love you right" I gently grabbed her hand as I stroked it with my thumb gliding over the rock on her ring finger.

I proposed to her on the trip, just me and her knew for right now. We were engaged and she loved the ring too, not more then me though of course.

"Yeah I know, and I love you more...sorry for upsetting you I just wanted to be her friend that's all" she innocently replied as I gripped her hand fed up.

"Fine" she mumbled as I slightly smiled as I stopped at the red light before pulling her into a kiss.

"Let's eat at Benihana you got me craving" Aaliyah said as I eased off the break before driving.

"Can we get seafood for now? I'll go and get you something from there and bring it for dinner, that's fair" I asked not wanting to step foot in there with her after being seen with India.

I never told her I went to talk to her and I want to keep it like that.

"Fair enough, your paying for lunch then" she said as I chuckled.

"You know I got you girl" I replied as she smiled before getting on her phone.

I hated when she bought things, especially for me.

I knew she wasn't as fortunate as me, but my baby wasn't broke either. She still did her lashes and took care of Kacey and herself.

But I wanted to take care of the both of them, she's been through a lot and I know I can't change her past but I wanted to help her future.

Is it fucked up that I fell in love with her knowing I would hurt her in the end?

I don't think so, if I can't have her no one else can.

Call it what you wanna call it.

ʚ𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡ɞ
➜⌘➜

𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐵𝐴𝑁𝐾𝑆 𝑅𝐸𝑆𝐼𝐷𝐸𝑁𝐶𝐸

𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐗

𝐴𝑇𝐿𝐴𝑁𝑇𝐴, 𝐺𝐴

"Bitch you steady tweeting shit fucking up what I got going" Derrick spat thru the phone with venom laced in his tone.

I called him to have a simple conversation.

I didn't like the feeling of being alone, and he made it clear he's the only person who would put up with me and can ever love me.

I'm starting to believe it's true.

Nobody wants to deal with a women who's scared or men and has two children...possibly three after this pregnancy test is finished.

"I-I'm sorry, I deleted it" I softly spoke flinching at his tone.

Even through the phone I was a coward.

The tweets weren't even about him, but it only shows that he is with another bitch.

Or nigga...

"Shit don't matter India, the blogs already got hold of it because of yo dog ass" he shot making me sigh.

Second time I was called a dog today.

Does it look like I bark or something..really dude?

"I didn't call to argue...I just miss you I'm sorry for upsetting you. Can you come home" I softly spoke hearing him sigh.

"I'll be there in a lil bit, I love you" he responded making me smile before letting out a small laugh.

"I love you more be-

*Clicks*

I started off before hearing the sound indicating he has hung up on me.

"Be safe" I lowly ended off sighing as I looked over at a sleeping Willow.

Going onto Instagram I searched for Diamonds page before going to her following seeing that she unfollowed me but kept me following.

I hated when people did that like remove me too..

But I am a fan.

Not wanting to view her story from my page although I hadn't unfollowed her I went onto my finsta and clicked onto it.

____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____
DIAMONDG 𝟣𝗆𝗂𝗇                                     ★ ...

𝖲𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾

_

"She's pretty" I lowly mumbled feeling jealous again.

Why her over me though? She also had a kid, maybe because I have two? I honestly didn't know.

Diamond was attractive but she wasn't loyal...I don't understand how she shrugged me off. Our first encounter she was all over me.

Now it seems like I'm desperate.

"Mommy" I heard Willow screech followed by Skylar's laughs as they ran into my room.

"Stop running before you buss ya head open Willow, it already happened the first time" I warned her as she giggled while jumping onto my bed.

"Are you sad mama? What's wrong" Skylar asked while laying her head on my chest.

I didn't think I looked sad, I always would try to hide it for the kids. They didn't need to see me like this at all, it's not fair.

"I'm fine love, you guys hungry" I asked not knowing if the Nanny fed them while I was gone.

"I thought you ate with Diamond, your hungry still" Sky asked confused as I sighed before letting out a small laugh.

"Diamond? Mommy can we see her, please" Willow asked as her eyes widened as if they weren't already big enough.

She most definitely had her daddy's eyes.

"Ouu can we! She's super nice ma" Sky egged on as I mentally rolled my eyes.

They loved her, they only met once and talked over the phone when me and her were on FaceTime at one point.

I hate that I even let them engage with her.

"She had other plans, but we won't be seeing her again any time soon...so enough of her, okay" I told them as Willow rolled her eyes.

"Daddy would say yes! Your mean" Willow sassed making me pop her hand.

"Girl who you yelling at? I said no, don't mention her to your dad, or I'll tell your being disrespectful" I told her as she held a pout.

Although Derrick treated me how he did, he wouldn't allow them to disrespect me at all, even though Willow was a daddy's girl she would still get a pop.

Sky on the other hand would only get stuff taken, he wasn't her biological dad nor acted like a father towards her so I would never allow him to put his hands on her.

He didn't leave her out of anything though, I wouldn't have allowed that either.

"No mommy" she lowly whined before hugging me as I sighed.

"I don't think he's coming home anytime soon so we can go to the movies and out to eat after" I told them as Willow smiled.

"I don't like him anyways" Sky mumbled as I stayed silent ignoring it.

"Come on let's get dressed" I told them as I got out the bed.

Hearing my phone ding I grabbed it before seeing it was a Instagram notification.

It was from Aaliyah

We did follow each other. I ended up following her months ago, she followed back and we would comment under each other's post.

'Hey babes, are you free for lunch tmrw?
It's on me, I don't wanna overstep, & I can feel animosity but I honestly just wanna be there for you, your not alone boo'

'Hi & sure..it's no animosity but we
can talk it over tmrw, send the deets'

'Ok babes.'

"What did I just sign up for" I mumbled to myself before closing the dm.

Honestly it was a lot of animosity, and I don't wanna be friends with the girl.

Let's see how this goes.

𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 ?

𝐎𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ?

𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝗼𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 ?

𝗼𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐢𝗼𝐧𝐬 𝗼𝐧 ...

𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀 ?

𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃 ?

AALIYAH ?

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝗼𝗼𝐤 𝐜𝗼𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝗼𝐭 𝗼𝐟 𝐠𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝗼 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝗼𝐰𝐧 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐤...

␈𝑡𝑎𝑦
𝙏𝙖𝙮𝙛𝙧𝙢𝙙𝙖𝙤 . シ 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙𝑠
🆃🅾︎ 🅱︎🅴 🅲🅾︎🅽🆃🅸🅽🆄🅴🅳

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 57 20
"๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜, ๐—๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—บ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ" - ๐—˜๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ ๐——๐˜‚๐—ต๐—ฒฬ€
232K 10.3K 17
"๐„๐—๐๐„๐‚๐“ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„ ๐€ ๐‹๐Ž๐๐† ๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐–๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š๐ˆ๐' ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐’๐ˆ๐๐๐„๐‘."
488K 13.4K 51
" ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŽ ๐š’๐š–๐šŠ ๐š”๐š’๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐™ธ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ, ๐™ธ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐š’๐š ๐šŽ๐š– ๐™ธ ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š–๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐š”๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐šŽ๐š–." PSA: READ AT...
100K 2.8K 47
๐™ผ๐šข ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ; ๐™ผ๐šข ๐š›๐šž๐š•๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š†๐šŽ๐š•๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š–๐šข ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š•๐š ๐ŸŒŽ