Eternity: Don't Leave Me ||kt...

By Danielle_97xeeso

Kim Taehyung and Choi yn are the divorced couples, who happens to come across each other after years of their... More

• Introduction •
Chapter-1
chapter-2
chapter-3
chapter-4
chapter-5
chapter-6
chapter-7
chapter-8
chapter-9
chapter-10
chapter-11
chapter-12
chapter-13
chapter-14
chapter-15
chapter-16
chapter-17
chapter-18
chapter-19
chapter-20
chpater-21
chapter-22
chapter-23
• 𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 •
chapter-24
chapter-25
chapter -26
chapter-27
chapter-28
🖤
chapter-29
chapter-30
chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55

Chapter-35

544 20 7
By Danielle_97xeeso

You sniffled and pulled back from the hug, while Taehyung softly smiled.

He took out his handkerchief and carefully wiped your tears away.

"Shall we go?" He asked fixing your hair with his fingers while you slowly nodded in response.

He intertwined his fingers with yours.

You got up still not over the crying session you had a few seconds ago, you can still feel the lump forming in your throat, but thought to slide all the feelings away.

A wave of disappointment washed over you, from your own self  realizing you broke down before him and made him believe that all of the things,

did,

affected you.

You kept quiet and walked out with him.

Soon you both were standing at the enterance of the hotel, you looked around and saw a man wearing formals, approaching you both, taking a clear view of the male, you realized it was Kang Daniel.

Correction,

Mr. Kang.

He is Taehyung's personal assistant.

Afterall, working under his company for two and a half month, it was hard not to know him, but though you know him you are not close with him, previously you had some formal chit chats with him, but yet not close.

"Hay! Taehyung" He spoke, bringing Taehyung's attention to him, as he was focused to move out from the exit.

You were quite surprised to know they are actually close other than the work place as he addressed him 'Taehyung'

"Hey, you're here?" Taehyung asked smiling at him, making you surprised than you already were.

"Yeah, I thought to go along you, well who is she?" He asked glancing at your direction.

Taehyung opened his mouth to answer him but he cuts him off in this.

"Wait! I think I know her- umm- I can't quite remember your name- I guess it's - yn- yeah right Choi yn- it's surprising to see you here" he said engulfing you in complete surprise that he remember you despite the number of times you've met him.

"Yeah, I- well it's nice to see you here and surprising that you remember me" you said making the male to chuckle.

You liked that how involving yourself in his aura brought a sudden change in your mood.

"By the way, you are looking beautiful" He said.

"Thankyou Mr Kang, and the same goes with you" You said lightly bowing your head and complimenting him back politely.

"Come on drop the formalities" this time he spoke, trying to make you comfortable with him.

But then you heard Taehyung clearing his throat and your gaze went up at him, who lightly glared at Daniel who in return, passed him a smudge smile.

"I guess we should be get going" He announced before glaring at the male for the last time and walking out.

There stood a black shining limo.

One of Taehyung's men noticed him approaching and opened the door wide for the three of you to get inside.

You and Taehyung settled down together, separately from Daniel who took the seat before the two of you.

The door closed and the vehicle paced towards wherever the party is, you glanced and the Rome city looked mesmerizing as ever in the night.

You glanced outside and soon after there came an event hall in your view.

it was tall and built with white marbles, that you assume. The golden light fixed at some parts made the building to appear glowing in the night, you gazed ahead and saw many people walking in from the main gate and then you noticed the media and the staffs from press present there.

You glanced how the people getting inside posed to the camera before entering inside and doing some QA stuffs.

You almost forgot it.

You got nervous there.

But soon after Taehyung's warm hand held yours.

"Don't worry we will get in from the back door" He spoke in a whisper, leaning towards your ear.

And finally, then, You released the breath that was stuck in your lungs a moment ago.

The limo smoothly took a round of the building and stopped at the back door.

You gazed out and felt the relief washing over you, noticing it was quite empty back here.

Taehyung got out from the door and held it for you, while forwarding his other hand to hold onto.

Your ears flushed at his gesture but anyways held onto his hand for support and got out from the car.

The other male stood at the other side watching you both with a small pout.

"Are you showing off?" He asked.

"Nah" Taehyung replied before walking in and Daniel followed you behind.

While still walking, Taehyung leaned against your ear and whispered.

"I actually was showing off"

And you realized how silly the male beside you was.

You mentally shook your head in disbelief.

soon a big wooden door, painted in caramel brown, came to your view.

Taehyung sighed and held onto the golden knob of the door before pushing the door open.

Your eyes squinted for a moment to adjust with the light and when it was propered you stood there in awe.

It was like you entered one of the parties from the fairy tales, it was whole different from the other business parties you've attended earlier.

It was quite big of a party.

You gazed up, at the floor above and some of the population of the businessmen and people were standing there while having conversation and the other half were standing at the ground floor eating laughing and talking.

You both walked with your hand holding onto Taehyung's arms.

"Oh! Mr. Kim, it's a pleasure to see you here"

A man approached towards Taehyung's direction.

"The same goes with you Mr. Lewis" Taehyung spoke while shaking his hands with the man.

"And who is this beauty beside you?" He asked referring to you.

"She's my date for the night" Taehyung spoke and you slightly bowed your head, while he nodded his head in return.

"I see" He said and the both started having the business related convo.

You were getting little bored now as, at some point the language didn't made sense to you.

You looked around and soon after Taehyung excused himself.

"Getting bored already?" Asked Taehyung.

"Of course" you replied.

Taehyung walked with you still holding onto him and sat down at one of the table.

When you settled down at the table, it was then that you realized how your feet were hurting cause of the heels.

But the rest was of few minutes as another man approached you both and Taehyung stood up to greet him, making you do the same.

You both bowed towards the man.

He was quite old compared to the man you met earlier, he was wearing glasses and behind the glasses he had his chest nut brown orbs looking at Taehyung.

"Oh my! Look at you all grown up" spoke the man making Taehyung chuckle in return.

"Yeah, it's been long, how are you uncle Liu? And what about aunt?" Taehyung spoke making you curious to know who the man is.

"I am good and your aunt is over there" he spoke signaling towards the left to a lady that you assume was Mr. Liu's wife.

She looked as graceful as her husband, talking with some people, and laughing heartly.

"Ah, I see"

"Who is this young lady with you? Is she your girl?" Asked the man looking at you and you looked up at Taehyung, face flushed, little embarrassed.

"Yeah, she's yn- my girlfriend and yn he's my uncle, uncle Liu Yefan from Beijing" Taehyung introduced you and you bowed to his uncle.

You don't remember the old graceful man. you don't remember if you even saw him on your wedding day and you are sure of it that he was not there then. The wedding you had was a private one and hardly few of the family members from Taehyung's side were present there and the same goes with you and so it was not a big of a news.

Soon after a man approached his uncle and you both excused yourself from there.

Your face was burning red.

How easily can he introduce me like that!

You thought glaring up at the man who wasn't looking at you.

"It wasn't needed" you blurt making the male to turn his gaze at you.

"Whatever" He spoke hiding his smile, before again looking ahead.

After meeting few more people and emptying a glass of wine, you already felt your feet aching, by standing for long. The feeling was obvious in your face that you were not comfortable at all.

You poked Taehyung on his arm making him look down at you.

"I can't stand for long, I am taking rest" you spoke while he nodded.

"But don't go too far" He spoke and you sliped your hand away from his arm while he continued to interact with people.

You walked and sat down at a chair, watching the slow couple dance before you. You found Daniel dancing with a girl.

he then roamed his gaze around and found you, he fixed his gaze at your direction and looked at you as if telling you to get him out of the situation and you laughed at it, helpless.

Poor him.

You thought again looking at the couples slowly moving along the music at the background.

But then you felt someone settling beside you, you looked at the direction and were little taken aback.

It was Aoi.

"Hey what are you doing here?" You asked surprised to see him here.

"Nothing, just here with a friend of mine, didn't thought it would be boaring here, I somehow escaped from him" he replied making you chuckle.

"Excuse me!" He called out to one of the waiter, before picking two glasses of red wine.

"Here" he spoke.

You wanted to deny as you already had a glass earlier and getting drunk was the least thing you wanted at the moment but somehow ended up accepting it as you've already caused him enough damage.

The one given by Taehyung.

You looked at his face and he had his skin appearing red near his cheekbone, you were glad it didn't looked swelled now.

"Stop looking at me like that, he did gave me a hard time with it" He spoke sipping on the wine.

You really felt bad for him, he let you stay at his place for a night when you passed out in a bar and here he was struggling afterwards with the punch given to him by Taehyung.

"I apologize from his side, he's always been like that" you replied to his statement.

"No problem, it was not your fault afterall" He said shrugging off.

You looked down at the half glass of wine resting in your hand.

"Fuck, I need to go he saw me" He spoke and you looked at a guy who looked at Aoi and then went after him.

You chuckled at the silliness before again fixing your gaze at the couples dancing before you.

On the other hand, Taehyung finally took a glance at your direction after excusing himself from a conversation and saw you looking lost at the something.

he moved his gaze and found you looking at the couples dancing.

He walked towards you, keeping the glass of wine at one of the table and his eyes never left your figure.

He walked and approached you, before extending his one hand while the other behind his back.

From your point of view, you saw his hands forwarded towards you and you looked up at him.

His eyes spoke, asking you for a dance.

"I don't know how to dance" you spoke.

"I know that" He spoke still looking at you.

You, then, kept your hand above his, yet little hesitantly.

He walked you directly to the center of the area and slided his one hand down to rest at your waist, making the slightest of contact with your bare skin, which caused the fine hair of your neck yo stand up tall.

His other hand guided your hand to rest little down his shoulder and finally intertwined the free hand with yours. You were still nervous that he pulled you more closer, making you stumble forward and flinch lightly by the impact.

His warm breath was now fanning on your forehead.

You didn't dared to look up at him and kept looking at his chest that was before your face, while he gazed down at you.

And with that you both started moving slowly, the music at the background was soothing. you tried your best to take the right move and not step on his feet, you analyzed the movement.

And surprisingly, soon enough you were completely comfortable with everything, the slow music taking away the discomfort from you as you moved your body in sync.

When you finally catch up with the movement you looked up and your eyes met his, there was a spark in his orbs that was visible in the dim light, and it was captivating.

His orbs were really shining in the dim light.

You didn't broke the eye contact this time and just silently listened to your heartbeat.

The moment was beautiful and the feeling was even more wonderful, there was an unknown voice from the smaller part of you which wanted the moment to last forever, with you in his arms and with no unwanted thoughts.

An:

Kinda flattered to find my story at #2 on mafia and #25 on kth (idk how) T~T...
Thankyou lovely ppl♡

And stay tuned✨...

-ily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.8K 2.5K 40
This story revolves between : Kim Taehyung : A rich son who is a criminal and has fallen for you who is a police officer. How will Taehyung , a crim...
51.7K 1.6K 20
Taehyung is a Mafia leader. Y/N and Taehyung are childhood best friends and Taehyung likes Y/N but didn't confessed to her as he is afraid of ruining...
123K 4K 28
y/n is a simple girl who's mother was dead in cancer. taehyung's father's company is the biggest company of South Korea. taehyung's father and y/n'...
2.4M 86.6K 51
"You're his property." • • • "Y/n who's in control!" "ANSWER ME NOW!" "T-t-Taehyung you are" "Yes,that's it princess...LISTEN TO ME!" _____________ ...