No More Good Girl | 18+

Od rj7654

Kirill's past would come back full force and as his new bride, Mia is about to stumble upon his dark world an... Více

Quick Author's Notes and Characters
Chapter 1 - Untouchable
Chapter 2 - Wrath
Chapter 3 - Doubt
Chapter 4 - Forever In Debt
Chapter 5 - Artyom 🌶️
Chapter 6 - Not Everything
Chapter 7 - Mrs. Russian Mafia
Chapter 8 - Danila's Fantasy 🌶️
Chapter 9 - Danila's Torment
Chapter 10 - Savage Promises 🌶️
Chapter 11 - Beg For It 🌶️
Chapter 12 - France
Chapter 13 - First Time 🌶️*
Chapter 14 - 1%
Chapter 16 - The Hardest Goodbye
Chapter 17 - Moscow
Chapter 18 - Mia's New Job
Chapter 19 - Shake ass & tits
Chapter 20 - Mia's First Night
Chapter 21 - For Danila's Eyes
Chapter 22 - Capital Offence
Chapter 23 - The Sound Room
Chapter 24 - Menace
Chapter 25 - A Good Hit
Chapter 26 - Price Of A Life
Chapter 27 - Kirill Before Mia
Chapter 28 - Mia's Decision
Chapter 29 - Transgressions
Chapter 30 - On The Edge 🌶️
Chapter 31 - Return Of The Tsar
Chapter 32 - Forward
Chapter 33 - Tenderness & Vulnerability
Chapter 34 - Sacrifice
Chapter 35 - Kirill's Biggest Pain 🌶️
Chapter 36 - This Is My Wife
Chapter 37 - No Faults Assigned
Chapter 38 - KGB Interrogation
Chapter 39 - Kirill's POV
Chapter 40 - Remember 🌶️
Chapter 41 - Leverage
Chapter 42 - Alexei
Chapter 43 - Still Best Friends
Chapter 44 - I can see you want it 🌶️
Chapter 45 - The Goods
Chapter 46 - The Main Event
Chapter 47 - Bad Luck
Chapter 48 - Taking The Fall
Chapter 49 - Pillow Talk
Chapter 50 - Three Is Not A Crowd 🌶️🌶️🌶️
Epilogue
Book 3 is out - LAST BOOK 🥹

Chapter 15 - I only want her.

1.4K 38 32
Od rj7654

At this time of the year, Moscow was getting cold and Oleg stepped out of his black Mercedes SUV wearing a jacket and scarf. He ascended the stairs of his work building and walked through the hallways to his office with an angry look on his face.

A few days ago, he had come back from holidays in Georgia and getting back to work was not something he looked forward to. Government contracts, collections, and his actual job all waited for him at his desk in his oversized office.

Oleg was nearing his 62nd birthday and after having survived cancer in the last few years, he felt significantly weaker and drained but his sexy twenty two year old secretary was always eye candy that he enjoyed.

That was the extent of what he could do as his disease had left him impotent. Long divorced with his wife, he couldn't even enjoy the company of young ladies in his bed anymore.

He felt lonely, tired, but most of all, he felt sorrow. He never got over the death of his beautiful and kind daughter. She would have been 30 this year and her birthday was this week.

His money and power didn't give him the same dose of energy as in the past and he was tired of dealing with bullshit. Russia had changed. It wasn't as easy as it was in the 90s and early 2000s to pillage and rob. Sure, the corruption was still rampant but nothing like it was before.

The strings were tightened and there was a new generation coming up behind him who were not as hellbent to pocket everything from the government coffers.

He started looking forward to retirement. He had amassed a small fortune in his overseas bank accounts that would make the British Royal Family jealous and he wanted to get away. He would retire, travel, come home when he wanted, spend time with his friends and most of all just enjoy the rest of his life quietly.

As he walked in, his young receptionist stood up to greet him with her big smile.

"Good morning Oleg Konstantinovich! You have a guest! He said you would be happy to see him so I invited him into your office. He is waiting to see you." She finished with a big and satisfied smile on her face. She really wanted to please him as she heard from other girls that he gave very expensive holiday gifts to his employees.

Oleg stopped in his tracks but said nothing. Getting a meeting with him was impossible and his girl is responsible for his schedule. Who could have tricked her like that?

Oleg quickly walked into his office to see a young man waiting for him. He was dressed well and sat confidently in one of the chairs and looked up at Oleg with a small smile.

"Who are you?" Oleg barked in Russian at the man as he walked into his office. He was already in a bad mood and this was really the cherry on top. The young man continued smiling and responded,

"Good morning, Oleg Konstantinovich. I have an interesting case to discuss."

Oleg was incredibly annoyed. Who the hell was this goon, wasting Oleg's time? No explanation, no pre booking, did he not know who he was dealing with?!

"Yeah? I already have a lot to do. Marina can show you out. Come on, go."

Oleg walked over and put his bag on his desk but the young man didn't move or react. "Are you deaf? What do you want, how the hell did you get in here?!" Oleg was now becoming rude and belligerent.

"It's your daughter's birthday this week, yes?" The young man responded calmly.

Oleg froze and stared at his unwanted visitor. He was absolutely shocked but incredibly curious now as to what this man had to say. He couldn't show it so he responded with vitriol again,

"Now, listen. I'm repeating it for the last time. Either you go or I will make you regret that you ever laid eyes on me."

"It's ok, Oleg Konstantinovich, don't get angry like that. You haven't even heard what I have to say. But I have very good news." The young man stood up to match Oleg's eye level but Oleg didn't say anything. "Kirusha is alive. If you want, all your dreams will come true." The young man spoke confidently but without a smile on his face now.

Oleg was flabbergasted. The mention of Kirill out loud threw him into instant rage and despair. He heard this news from someone last week but it was not a source he trusted and was familiar with so he didn't believe it.

So Kirill did try to trick him. Oh, what a fucking cockroach, Oleg thought. But a smart boy nonetheless. He executed it perfectly but clearly, he couldn't keep a low enough profile and slipped up, and now the ball was in Oleg's court and he was going to capitalize on it.

Oleg was now beginning to warm up to the young man and wanted to hear everything and was ready to pay any amount of money to get his hands on Kirill's girl if the news was real.

Oleg breathed in a few times and asked the man to sit down. He told Marina to bring in coffee and cancel all his morning activities.

"I'm listening to you carefully. But know that if you're lying, I will cut off your balls and feed them to you." Oleg said calmly as they both sat down in their respective chairs.

The young man smiled and said,

"That won't be necessary. But maybe I won't be able to provide you with exactly what you have in mind. I have a proposition but...I want something too. Kirill's girl is a beauty. Kirill got quality product and they are very in love. Instead of making this messy, we could...cooperate so to speak."

Oleg listened intently to the young man. He knew he would probably have to agree to the man's terms but at the same time, he was a force to be reckoned with and wasn't going to bend to the whims of some stranger right away.

"How do you know he's alive?" Oleg asked.

"He told me. He trusts me."

Oleg instantaneously thought this was a trick and he would again be disappointed. Why would Kirill tell anyone about his death? This sounded silly and unreal. He laughed and said,

"You're a funny man. Are you a standup comedian? You want to play with me, yeah? Well, you got me. That was funny. It's not good to trick old people, and I'm getting older."

"Oleg Konstantinovich...even men like Kirill believe in friendship and brotherhood. His principles almost got him and her killed last year. And he made the same mistake, again."

Oleg still had a lingering smile on his face from his laughter but the man's last words made him hopeful once more. He clasped his fingers together and leaned on them on his desk and stared at the young man.

"I've been watching Kirill for 14 years. You think I don't know who he is? I know everything about him. And I know he has no real friends except maybe one."

"I'm the one." The young man said nodding. "I'm his friend. Which is why he trusts me. And so does she."

Oleg turned to the window and looked out at the yellowing leaves on the trees. Was this guy for real? He really wants something if he is willing to betray Kirill like that.

Oleg was not a criminal and while his thirst for revenge was immense, he knew Kirill was ruthless and merciless and Oleg was not like that. He would never be able to kill anyone with his bare hands but Kirill had no problem with that.

If this man was willing to betray him like that, then he put his life on the line for a specific reason. It meant he really wanted something Kirill had and came to Oleg to try and get that, and save himself in the process.

"You're Danila?" Oleg asked not looking at him.

"Yes." Danila replied.

Oleg fell silent again and descended deep into thought. It couldn't be money that this guy was after...

It could only be her, he wanted the girl.

This put Oleg in a bit of a pickle. He didn't actually care for the girl, he couldn't do anything with her anyway, but he couldn't give her away either. That would defeat the purpose of this whole operation.

"I want the girl. But I understand your goals too. We could play her so both you and I get what we want. I get her and you show Kirill what you want him to see. You're not like us, Oleg Konstantinovich, I understand."

Oleg listened as his heart was in marathon mode. He was a powerful and dangerous man but he was not a criminal, the young man was bang on.

He had a ton of shady dealings but he was mostly interested in money and power plays and not in drugs, guns, and murder like Kirill and the rest of the swill, he thought.

The death of his daughter had awakened a beast in him which is why he was so fixated on making Kirill suffer. It wasn't because he was a bad man, no. He was just so broken from losing her.

Deep down he knew Kirill was not fully responsible and if it was another man assigned to her, things could have been much worse but he didn't want to openly confess that to himself. He was too hurt and shattered and he wanted someone to suffer for what happened to her and their family.

Maybe the young man's plan was brilliant after all; he could slowly drive Kirill insane and at the same time his own conscience would be clear since he wouldn't actually touch her and make her suffer like his daughter was supposed to.

"How old is she?" Oleg suddenly asked.

"Thirty." Danila responded with no hesitation.

Just like my little girl would have been, thought Oleg.

"Tell me about her, why do you want her so much?

Danila stayed quiet for a few moments thinking of how to formulate his thoughts. Finally, he replied,

"Everyone wants something in life, don't they, Oleg Konstantinovich? Our goals just happen to align."

Oleg shook his head and said,

"No, no, don't give me that bullshit. What's so special about her?"

"I don't even know how to explain, honestly, Oleg Konstantinovich. She...she is like an angel." He said it and instantly felt embarrassed and silly so he continued on trying to smooth it over. "You understand? She's not a slut...she...she's good. She's a good girl." He finished feeling vulnerable having revealed his true feelings.

Oleg listened to him but didn't laugh or make fun of his words.

"What, we don't have good girls here? Go outside, pick any girl. There they all are, good girls walking down the street. Marina is a good girl, too, you want her?" He fell silent and then added, "All you young men are always looking for something to fuck. Always has to be better than the last. Trying to find that one special one with the best pussy between her legs but they're all the same. Good girl." He finished his speech bitterly and furrowed his eyebrows as he descended into thought again.

Danila was silent and didn't dare start arguing with him. He knew he had said enough and now it was just up to Oleg to see what decision he was going to make.

"Okay, Danila. I heard you. Give me time to think. I'm grateful to you for telling me this and I will repay you handsomely."

Danila stood up and shook his head,

"No. No, thank you. I just one want thing, I don't need anything else. Money, connections, opportunities, I have everything. I only want her."

Danila stretched out his arm to shake Oleg's hand. Shaking his hand Oleg ended with,

"I fully understand. I will call you."

Author's Note: Did you see this turn of events coming??

Please don't forget to vote and comment! I love to hear from my readers! ❤️

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

163K 4.1K 55
**in which a criminal finds his interest in 17-year-old orphan and toxicity dances with innocence like waltz** "M-maybe if things were different" my...
286K 9.7K 57
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★★★ "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoye...
243K 5.8K 47
I ran my hands through his hair, my grip firm as I pushed it down slightly, my main focus on his lips. "And then?" "Then I'd slide my dick into you...
2M 52.8K 69
"It's funny that you are saying this because if one of us is jealous, then it's you. Or did you forget that you just pushed the man I was dancing wit...