๐™„๐™‰๐™๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐˜ผ๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ ; ๐™จ.๐™œ๏ฟฝ...

By kojinaaa

[ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ] ๐™–๐™™๐™Ÿ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š; ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น๏ฟฝ... More

๐—œ๐—ก๐—™๐—”๐—ง๐—จ๐—”๐—ง๐—˜๐——
๐—ง๐—”๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—–๐—ข๐—ก๐—ง๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฆ
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿด
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฐ
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿด
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฐ
๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—–๐—œ๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ

๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ

952 35 16
By kojinaaa

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟰𝟯. 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘
────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧:  𝟭,𝟴𝟬𝟬

❝ 𝗨𝗚𝗛! 𝗜 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗦𝗢 𝗠𝗨𝗖𝗛 𝗦𝗔𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗨. 𝗧𝗪𝗢 𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗞𝗦 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗧𝗢𝗢 𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗚!  ❞

──── 𝙒𝘼𝙇𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙊𝙐𝙂𝙃 𝙏𝙃𝙀 halls of the dorm building was naoko. she was quite tired from the two weeks she spent in australia for a mission. it was late at night, but all she could think about it seeing her boyfriend as soon as she came back.

even if he was asleep, she wanted to see his face that she missed so much. maybe even just squeeze herself in his bed so when he woke, she'd be the first person he sees. so here she was standing in front of his door.

upon opening the door, the lights were all off but there was still light in the room which was lit up by candles which filled the dining room and the entrance of his dorm. "satoru?" naoko slowly walked in waiting for his voice. she took a few steps forward, but she couldn't hear a thing.

suddenly someone hugged her from behind, wrapping their arms around her stomach. she swiftly jabbed her elbow behind her grabbing their arm and flipping them over in front of her.

she was shocked when she saw the white-haired boy lying flat on the floor. "ow." he held his stomach in pain. "satoru!" she quickly sat on the floor next to him worried.

"jeez! don't come up from behind me like that!" she slapped his chest lightly. the boy sat up smiling at her, "welcome back home!" opening his arms to her, naoko went in to hug him wrapping her arms around his neck as they stayed still sitting on the floor. "ugh! i missed you so much satoru. two weeks was too long!"

"you better get used it now, miss special grade sorcerer." gojo said with a smile on his face as he rubbed her back in comfort.

he pulled away, standing up from his spot on the floor, he held his hand out for her "here. i have a surprise for you." naoko stood up taking his hand as he guided her to the dining room where she saw two plates of pasta.

the dining room was lit by a few candle sticks which sat in the middle of the table. the boy pulled a bouquet of peonies, handing it to his girlfriend. naoko gasped covering her mouth with her hands surprised at the romantic gesture. satoru was always romantic when he wanted to, and tonight was special. she could tell that tonight was going to be something special. but maybe it was just because he hadn't seen her in a while. she was doubting her thoughts.

"satoru this beautiful. did you really prepare all of this because you knew i was coming home today?" her eyes softened as she looked at her boyfriend.

"yea of course, anything for my baby. i even cooked the pasta!" naoko laughed at his excitement kissing his cheek. gojo pulled out naoko's chair for her. as she sat down, he pulled out a vase for the flowers placing the peonies on the kitchen counter.

coming back to the table, taking his own seat gojo watched as his girlfriend took the first bite of his food. she smiled "satoru! this is so good! have you been practicing?" she exclaimed taking one more bite. as gojo's ego grew immediately "yea, it was so hard without you though! you usually tell me what to do."

"well, i'm proud of you. i'm not always gonna be here to help you." she said as she continued to eat her boyfriend-made food. gojo joined enjoying it himself. the couple laughed as they conversed about her mission and time, she spent in australia.

once they cleared their plates gojo cleaned up the dining table while naoko walked around his dorm which she missed. taking a seat on the couch that she was familiar with, she sunk right in feeling right at home.

after cleaning gojo joined naoko to the living room where he sat in front of her on the floor. he pulled her up hugging her torso as she played with his white locks. naoko smiled. oh, how she missed this. him.

the boy pulled away looking up at naoko from the floor. "naoko." she hummed at the sound of her name. "you'll always be with me, right? even when we have the worst fight? even when you hate my guts sometimes?" gojo asked as naoko was confused and worried at the sudden question. she sat on the floor, getting eye level with him. but before she could even answer the question he continued to talk.

grabbing her hand in his as he fiddled with her fingers. looking down at her hand as he spoke. "i don't think i could ever see myself without you. and it's kinda crazy to think that this all started because of some dumb engagement our clans set up. but i don't regret a single decision made because all those decisions gave me you. and not just to know you, but to have you. you're mine, zenin naoko, you're the love of my life." he lifted his head looking at the tears build in naoko's eyes. wiping them with care he continued.

"i've never even thought i could love someone as much as i love you. every day you're in my head, from the moment i wake to the moment i sleep. and even then, you're in my dreams. i remember the moment i figured out i had feelings for you. i remember i told getou that i was fucking crazy for you. and that you made my heart go crazy and there hasn't been a moment when i wasn't crazy for you, even until now. and i couldn't see my heart beating for anyone else other than you." naoko continued to listen as her heart warmed up at the words.

"i don't think there will be anyone after you and i would never want that because no one can replace you. you're my everything, naoko." he said tears now starting to form in his eyes watching his girlfriend who was also in tears.

pulling a small white leather box from the drawer of the coffee table he opened it revealing the silver ring he bought just two weeks ago. naoko's eyes widened but waited for him to continue explaining before she said anything.

"i'm giving you this because i want to spend my entire life with you. sure, we were going to get married before, but this is my choice now. not my parents or yours. mine. it's a choice i made because no matter what happens i want to be with you naoko, forever. and i don't want to regret anything, i don't want to ever think that maybe we should've done this sooner. so that's why i'm doing this now. so will you be my wifey, for real this time?" gojo finally breathed getting this off of his chest. now all he was waiting for was her answer.

"i-uh," naoko stumbled unsure of what to say. "satoru, i've had a lot on my mind lately about what we should do after our engagement was called off and there's a lot of that i need to work through. my family, preparing to become the next clan head, graduating." as naoko explained satoru smile slowly faded. she wasn't going to say yes like he knew that she would.

"this was beautiful satoru, truly. and in any other circumstance, i would say yes. i'm not saying i don't want to marry you, but i'm sorry. i just i have to think about this." naoko said, her head going down. she felt like the worst person in world telling him this.

satoru was frozen. really at a loss of words but he continued to look at the girl to see what more she would say.

taking his hand and gripping it tightly holding it to her chest which was beating rapidly. "i just want you to know that i love you. i do, so please don't take this as i don't because i feel just as crazy for you just as you told me. that's why i came here. the whole time while i was on my mission i was thinking of you. counting the days til i could see you again."

"i'm sorry. you prepared all of this just for this moment and i ruined it. i'm so sorry, satoru." naoko slowly went in to hug the boy. he just sat there not even hugging her back.

"you said you'll think about it, right?" naoko pulled away from the hug looking into his eyes as she nodded her head. "as long as you're not breaking up with me over this, i'll be fine. it hurt, i was so sure you'd say yes. but i'll be fine, i promise." he kissed her on the cheek giving her a smile even though he was slightly hurt on the inside.

"are you sure? do you want me to stay? we can watch a movie, or maybe just go to sleep?" she asked. she wanted to comfort him. even if he was hurt because of her. she just didn't want to leave him alone after what she told him. "yea i'd like that." he said softly picking up the girl bridal style as she wrapped her arms around his neck "i'm sorry satoru, but thank you for understanding. i love you." naoko closed the gap between them kissing him softly.

satoru could feel her emotions through the kiss which was soft and caring. it was full of love and passion and sorrow. he could tell she felt bad, but he didn't want her to feel like that. pulling away gojo placed naoko onto the bed carefully as he hovered over top of her.

he closed the gap between them again, but this time with a kiss that was hungrier, and desperate. the boy slowly slid his hand under shirt groping her breast with one of his hands. naoko moaned under him as they made out on his bed. both grasping for air the couple pulled away from one another.

naoko sat up as gojo moved out of the way sitting next to her. "we should probably get to bed, it's already two in the morning, you must be tired." naoko said rubbing her boyfriend's cheek before she went to the bathroom to brush her teeth. and he followed after her to do the same.

an hour later gojo was still awake in his bed. he couldn't sleep with all the thoughts that filled his head. what was wrong with him? did he just make things awkward between them now? what's going to happen? will she say yes? all the thoughts filled his head as he heard naoko's little snores. hugging her closer to him he whispered to himself.

"fuck." tears forming in his eyes as he brushed his fingers through his girlfriend's hair and later fell asleep himself after calming himself down.

──────────────────────────

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝗞𝗢𝗝𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗔𝗔'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘
──── 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘳 𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴? 𝘢 𝘬𝘯𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵, 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵? 𝘺𝘢'𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘪𝘪𝘪...

────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.7K 49
"ษช แด…แดษด'แด› แดกแด€ษดแด› แด›แด แด˜สŸแด€ส แด€ษดสแดแดส€แด‡..." sแด€แด›แดส€แดœ sษดแด€แด›แด„สœแด‡แด… แด›สœแด‡ แด„แดœส€sแด‡แด… แด…แดสŸสŸ า“ส€แดแด แดส สœแด€ษดแด…, แด„ส€แดœsสœษชษดษข ษชแด› แดกษชแด›สœ สœษชs แด„แดœส€sแด‡แด… แด‡ษดแด‡ส€ษขส แดœษดแด›ษชสŸ ษชแด› แดกแด€s แด˜แดœส€แด‡ แด…แดœsแด›. "แด›สœแด‡ษด สŸแด‡...
288K 11.4K 29
๐‘บ๐’๐’–๐’๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐‘จ๐‘ผ ๐…๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ. ๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ...
3.4M 181K 50
โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ โ๐˜ด'๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข, ๐˜ด'๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข! ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ!!โž โคท ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š ...
1.3M 93.1K 73
โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ "๐—š๐—˜๐—š๐—˜ ๐—›๐—”๐—ฆ ๐—›๐—˜๐—”๐—ฅ๐—— ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ!" ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ #๐Ÿญ ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„...