𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 ❤️[�...

By Solitary_0813

[A Taekook ff❤️] I will never fall in love with you so don't waste your time on me.............??? Then... More

Introduction❣️
1-Good News❣️
2-He Said Yes❣️
3-It's Not Easy❣️
4-Engagement❣️
5-Wedding Bells❣️
6-Pretending❣️
7-First Day As Couple❣️
8-Kim Mansion❣️
9-Disrespect❣️
10-I'm The Reason❣️
11-Taking Care Of Him ❣️
12-Sweet Moments❣️
13-Fighter❣️
14-Battle❣️
15-Sweet Family❣️
16-Meeting❣️
17-School Ceremony❣️
18-Desire Of My Heart❣️
20-Bitxh... Stay Away❣️
21-Making Love❣️
22-Presentation❣️
23-Get Together❣️
24-Hurt To Broken❣️
25-Ignorance❣️
26-Happiness In Misery❣️
27-Heart to Heart❣️
28-Home Sweet Home❣️
29-Are You Taehyung❣️
30-Celebration❣️
31-You Didn't❣️
32-Untold Love❣️
33-Feeling Of Love❣️
34-Love Making❣️
35-Bracelet❣️
36-Just A Proof❣️
37-I'm Fine❣️
38-He Will Not❣️
39-Still Its Hurt❣️
40-Shocked?!❣️
41-Is This True?!❣️
42-Sweet Moments 0.2❣️
43-What You Want?❣️
44-Is This Necessary?!❣️
45-Kim's❣️
46-Disgust❣️
47-Alone❣️
48-Please Be Save❣️
49-You Will Not❣️
50-Everything Is Fine❣️
51-Parks❣️
52-Baby Shower❣️
53-From You Only❣️
54-Epilogue❣️
🍁1-Office First Day (Book2)💞
🍁2-Pretty💞
🍁3-Tumse Hi💞
🍁4-Family💞
🍁5-Wedding💞
🍁6-Five Years later💞
🍁7-Morning💞
🍁8-Park Mansion💞
🍁9-Birthday💞
🍁10-New Start💞
🍁11-I Will Talk💞
🍁12-Romantic Date💞
🍁13-Romantic Date 2💞
🍁14-Shopping💞
🍁15-Love Hurts💞
🍁16-Dae Weds Hyun💞
🍁17-Show Me💞
🍁18-First Day💞
🍁19-Anniversary❣️
🍁20-New Life💞
💚21-The End 💜

19-Kiss Kiss Kiss❣️

3.1K 154 8
By Solitary_0813

Kiss Kiss Kiss........... 💞💋

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

At the beach......

Taekook walking on the beach beside each other with intertwined hand tae blabbering jk lost in his thought.

"HYUNGIE." Tae shout jk flinch and look at him confusedly tae glare at him mumbling meanie.

"Huh what I did now." Jk ask clueless he look at him in disbelief.

"Only i'm talking with you all the way you didn't uttering any words and answering my question. where were you lost huh? If you are forcing for this then please don't do that let's go home." He said in his cracked voice and pull his hand jk gasp and shook his head.

"Woah i'm not forcing myself baby. I'm sorry sweet. I were think about the painting that's way I didn't hear you sorry baby." Jk said holding him from his waist tae squinted his eyes.

"Are you saying truth." He ask suspiciously jk nods his head quickly he nods his head humming with a pout.

"Let's dance." Jk said tae giggle and look at his surroundings mumbling here jk nods his head.

"Without music." Tae said he smile and shook his head tae look at him confusedly with his cute doe eyes.

"Listen the wave which touching the shore and creating a calm sounds." Jk said and keep his one hand on his hip and pull him closer tae gasp and keep his both hand on his shoulder jk take his one hand in his other hand.

"Feel the wind whispering in our ears." Jk mumble before his lips tae nods his head both staring into each other eyes deeply.

"Feel our heart beat which beating with so much emotion didn't?!" Jk ask he nods slowly and they start dancing

Slow dancing on natural beats looking straight into each other eyes with soft smile holding each other closely.

Your eyes are in my eyes,,,,,
Your arms are in my arms,,,,,,
I don't have anything in me,,,,,,
What happened to me........ Tae pov.

Both dancing with soft smile jk eyes roaming all over his face specially on his wify soft lips and on his moles.

Your words are in my words,,,,,,
My nights are your gifts,,,,,,,
Why has all of me becomes yours,,,,
What happened to me....... Jk pov.

Jk peck on his forehead and on his nose tae closed his eyes.

"May I." Jk whisper he humming in reply soon jk place his lips on his lips.

They are feeling each other touch jk slowly start moving his lips and hold his hip with his both hand and pull him closer.

Tae snake his arm in his neck over his shoulder start kissing him back with so much love.

Wherever I go,,,,,,,,,
I meet you there,,,,,
From You Only❣️
From You Only❣️
From You Only❣️

Jk mumble in between kiss tae didn't heard because of the intense kiss.

There is silence in the noise,,,,,
There is a slight faintness,,,,,,,,,
From You Only❣️
From You Only❣️
From You Only❣️

Tae think he clench jk's shoulder when jk rub his waist smoothly and deepen the kiss.

Tae tap on his shoulder jk groan and pull away from the kiss panting tae breathing heavily.

Tae hug him he hide his face in his chest because of shyness jk chuckled and peck him on his head caressing his back slowly making him calm.

"Baby let's have dinner." Jk mumble 'mumma papa.' Tae mumble in his chest jk told him he already make dinner for them he pull away and look at jk squinted eyes he avoid his gaze mumble let's go.

'Did he plan this all and acting like its just a casual night liar liar liar.' Tae thinking with a cute pout smile when he saw their intertwined hands with a blush face.

After dinner they went home feeling a bit awkward but still feeling relax to each other and sleep respectively on their places.

In the morning....

Jk came downstair after fresh up and made his way towards kitchen with a wide smile.

He sigh and keep his hand on his left side chest above his heart with a soft smile.

He lean his head on the wall admiring his beautiful wife while cooking the breakfast.

Jk take slow step towards him smiling he stand behind him and snake his strong veiny arm and hold his tummy

Tae gasp instantly turn back he sigh in relief and smile jk peck on his lips and cheeks.

Tae smile shyly and turn around jk peck on his shoulder he control his moan.

"Hyungie let me cook." Tae whisper jk humming in reply pecking on his nap

"Cook baby i'm not stopping you." Jk whisper in his ear placing soft peck tae closed his eyes tightly.

                    Credit to artist....

He whine and wiggling in jk's arm he make him turn around and turn off the gas made him sit on the counter

Tae looking at him with his hooded eyes jk position himself in his both legs.

He brushes their nose together and hold his waist both looking into each other eyes and jk captured his lips.

Mrs Jeon gasp and slowly run away closing his eyes from the kitchen door and sat on the sofa in the living room.

"What happened? Didn't you went to help tae for making breakfast." Mr Jeon ask while reading newspaper.

"Jungkook already helping him so I thought to give them some alone time together." She said laughing she took a magazine and start reading it.

"Are you okay?" Mr Jeon ask looking at her she nods his head mumbling yeah what will happen to her.

"Then why you reading magazine upside down." He point out he start laughing nervously.

"I didn't start reading it yet." She said and hold magazine correctly turning pages reading mindlessly he shook his head and start reading his newspaper mumbling wierd.

.....

Tae moaning in between kiss holding his husband shoulder dearly jk's hand rubbing and squishing tae bare waist

Jk kissing, suxking and biting his lips groaning and playing with his waist chain mumbling beautiful.

Tae tapping his shoulder to leave him but jk didn't leaving his lips on top of that he deepen kiss more.

Tae push him with his full force and glare at him breathing heavily jk chuckled panting and start giving wet kisses on his neck.

"Mhhmm hyungie mumma will come here anytime, let me cook otherwise we will be late for our work hubby." Tae blunt out hubby word and look at jk nervously he nods his head.

"You go get ready for office baby. I will make the rest breakfast." Jk said with a soft smile pecking on his lips tae bite his lips shyly nodding his head and make his way outside of the kitchen with a messy state.

In the way he open his bandana and comb his hair with his hand and wip his lips checking his clothes.

"Little cub is breakfast is ready I've to go cafe bub." Tae stop on the stair and turn around hesitantly fiddling with his bandana.

Mrs Jeon look at him smiling and glare at his husband while cursing under her breath.

"Hyungie ......... cut off.

"You go baby get ready for work i'm sure jungkook will call us soon for breakfast." She said clenching her jaw looking at Mr Jeon annoyingly who taken back confusedly tae nods and run towards his room holding his blushing cheeks.

"Why are you looking at me like that I just ask for breakfast." Mr Jeon said nervously feeling scared of his wife's  deadly stare she huffed and start read his magazine leaving her husband dumbfounded.

Time skip..... Somedays later.....

Tae sitting on a chair inside resturant confuse as hell what should he order for lunch looking at the menu for 10 minutes.

It's not a luxurious resturant it's a simple, cosy and honoured resturant
in public.

"Hey Taehyung!" He look up when someone called his name and saw Seo Joon standing infront of him with a soft smile he smile back.

"Oh hey Hyung! You are here." Tae said making a circle with his finger to point all resturant.

"I came here for a meeting but they cancel it in meantime." Seo said with a sigh he giggle nodding his head.

"That's rude you are laughing at my misery." Seo joked faking a sad face.

"No, it's my habit to laugh at serious moment please don't mind." Tae said and a cute pout adore on his lips.

Seo Joon chuckled nodding his head mumbling he were just teasing him don't be sad tae smile.

"You have your lunch?" Tae ask he shook his head tae said oh then offer him to have lunch together.

"Are you sure?" Seo joon ask raising his eyebrows tae nodded mumbling 100% sure trying to make 100% sign with his hand he laugh at his cuteness

Ok he mumble and sat infront of the seat saying thank you tae said it's nothing.

"So you order your lunch already." He ask he shook his head pouting he nods and take the menu.

"Let me help you in order food." Seo said he smile widely and show him his thumb.

"Baby." Tae turn his head left side he gets up instantly from his seat with sparkle eyes Seo look there too and gets up from his seat nervously when he saw jk standing there with a cold face staring at his soul.

"Hyungie." Tae chirp and hug him he hug him back still looking at Seo joon he look down.

"You are here for lunch." Jk ask tae nods his head in his crook jk hmm in reply and both pull away.

"What are you doing here." Tae ask squinted eyes jk remove some locks infront of his eyes which stopping his wife's beautiful doe eyes.

"One of my colleagues invite me and his all department here for his birth day treat." Jk said he make an O shape on his lips jk coo at him.

"Oh hyungie let me introduced you to someone." Tae said and turn around.

"Meet Mr Seo Joon with whome gum hyung working on a project and you know hyungie he also study in same school as mine I didn't even know about this earlier." Tae said giggling

"Hyung he is my husband I already told you about him and yeah he were a teacher in our school did you know him?" Tae ask with his wide eyes seo nods his head.

"Good Afternoon Mr Jeon." He greet with a smile and bow respectively jk forbid him to bow and greet with him with a small smile.

"He was in his last year of high school that time I joined school as a teacher."
Jk said to tae he nods his head with a smile.

"Mr Jeon Is he is your wife?" Jk's one colleague ask while coming towards them jk nodded tae smile shyly and tug his hair behind his ear.

"Yes Jeon Taehyung and baby he is the one who invite us here Mr Choi Yun." Jk introduced they greet with each other smiling genuinely.

"Please join us Mrs Jeon." He request tae shook his head saying im with my friend you guys enjoy with soft smile Seo Joon feels good and said him he can join with them he have no issue.

Mr Choi also invite him he tried to refuse him but sigh in defeat and nodded his head tae giggle at him.

Jk snake his hand in tae's waist they made their ways towards their table 
along with Seo Joon and Mr Choi Yun.
.

To be continued.........

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Take care be safe...... 💚💜

Thank you so much y'all.... ❤️

Picture credit to rightful owners...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 4.1K 40
Y/N Parker is an ordinary boy like his brother Peter, they're both smart, they're both kind, they both live with their aunt May. However, Y/N has a...
664K 14.2K 37
❝I wrote poems inside her with my fingers.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Why am I hard right now? "I-I'm not-" She shut me up thrusting her tongue inside my mouth...
139K 6.2K 66
Taekook oneshots It contains ⬇️ ⬇️ Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook Fluff Little space Angst with happy ending And many more... Requests are open...
534K 24.1K 59
A story where two unknown family meet through a similar friend.....the Kim's and jeon's both are willing to marry their son's to other's....and so th...