𝐼 𝒢𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π’Ÿπ“‡π‘’π’Άπ“‚π‘’π“‡...

Door kavsishere7

ONE PIECE VARIOUS X ISEKAI OP! READER "when I say I want to die, you are suppose to comfort me...NOT ACTUALLY... Meer

A/N! πŸ“ƒ
Λšβ‚Šβ€§κ’°αƒβ„‚π•™π•’π•£π•’π•”π•₯𝕖𝕣𝕀 𝕑𝕒𝕣π•₯ πŸ™! ΰ»’κ’± β€§β‚ŠΛš
Λšβ‚Šβ€§κ’°αƒ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔π•₯𝕖𝕣𝕀 𝕑𝕒𝕣π•₯ 𝟚! ΰ»’κ’± β€§β‚ŠΛš
Λšβ‚Šβ€§κ’°αƒ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔π•₯𝕖𝕣𝕀 𝕑𝕒𝕣π•₯ πŸ›! ΰ»’κ’± β€§β‚ŠΛš
Λšβ‚Šβ€§κ’°αƒβ„‚π•™π•’π•£π•’π•”π•₯𝕖𝕣𝕀 𝕑𝕒𝕣π•₯ 𝟜! ΰ»’κ’± β€§β‚ŠΛš
β‚“Λš. ΰ­­ Λšβ—‹β—¦Λšπ•‹π•™π•– 𝕀π•₯𝕠𝕣π•ͺ 𝕠𝕗 π”»π•£π•–π•’π•žπ•–π•£Λšβ—¦β—‹Λš ΰ­§ .Λšβ‚“
β—¦β€’β—β—‰βœΏβ„‚π•™π•’π•‘π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™: ....𝕆𝕙, 𝕀 π••π•šπ•–π••βœΏβ—‰β—β€’β—¦
β—¦β€’β—β—‰βœΏ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›: 𝕋𝕖𝕝𝕒𝕑𝕠𝕣π•₯π•’π•šπ• π•Ÿ π•šπ•€ π•Ÿπ• π•₯ π•—π•¦π•Ÿ.βœΏβ—‰β—β€’β—¦
β—¦β€’β—β—‰βœΏβ„‚π•™π•’π•‘π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟜: π”»π•£π•–π•’π•žπ•€ π••π• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π••π•šπ•–. π•Šπ•šπ•žπ•‘π•π•–.βœΏβ—‰β—β€’β—¦

β—¦β€’β—β—‰βœΏ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚: 𝔸 𝕀π•₯π•¦π•‘π•šπ•• π”Ύπ• π••βœΏβ—‰β—β€’β—¦

1.2K 48 18
Door kavsishere7

⚠️Important!⚠️

Mentions of fake gods so please don't search up them, they are not real, I only made them as Oc's! Whatever god you believe is what you believe and I respect that!

I am not informed of many gods, they only ones i know are some from Greek, Roman, Hindu mythology, Jesus {the father, the son and the holy spirt} and Allah. But even so, we must be respectful to everyone's culture and beliefs.

Real gods, such as some i named above will also be mentioned and if you have a god or a 'god-like' figure you worship you can tell me in the comments! please just don't worship the devil please...

Lets get on with the story!

❢◥ ▬▬▬ ◆ ▬▬▬ ◤❢

Y/n slowly started to shut her eyes, as she felt her consciousness starting to fade, even with S/n protests. Y/n entered the land of slumber or that what it was supposed to be right?...Right?

If so, why was she here?

Your pov:

'Aren't I dead? I got hit by a...truck...woah'

You think to yourself as you open your eyes and looked around at your surroundings. You were surprisingly content with your death, though quite upset still. Who can blame you? You died, heroically at that. That still didn't make you feel better.

'How am I here? Why am I here?' you ask myself as you were so confused on what the hell is going on.

You saw the sky open up before you and you felt your pain subside quite quickly like your weren't in pain in the first place. The sky was vast and empty, it kinda made you feel peaceful for some unknown reason, though the view was still breathtaking.

But still you are in a place that you had never seen before, and that kinda worried you.

'I sweared I died, Is it this some frickin way to revival me??? Or Is it one of those 'you are worthy' scenarios? Ah....Yeah I need to stop with the anime, this isn't the time!...But what if it is? No! stop it!' You contemplate with yourself, being a bit paranoid before letting out a big sigh as you look up at the clouds.

"Am I in some sort of limbo, between life and death? Or is it something totally different?" You say loud to no one in particular but a unknown voice answered anyway.

"I guess you could say that."

You jumped back in surprise, when hearing the voice. your heart racing, still stunned by this man's sudden appearance. How come you didn't see him earlier?

'Who the fuck is he?? And how the fuck did I not see him???' You say In you mind as your muscles loosen up a bit, but just a bit. Still vary of the strange, unidentified male with you.

The realization hit you that you were stuck with some random long white haired, kinda weird dude. In the sky.

....

Why is it that all white haired dudes look hot? Like, who decided that?!

'So, my guess is that this place is sort of like a domain expansion..Kinda like Gojo or something.. I watch too much anime....I don't think I'm sane right now.... Whatever, who even is this guy? Knock-off Gojo?'

A few moments of silence passed and you were getting quite nervous.

"ummm....hello there?..." You finally call out to the green-eyed male breaking the awkward silence as he responded.

"Well, hello there mortal...uh...Right! My name is Ashton and no need to introduce yourself, I already know!" The male that you now know as Ashton spoke quite confidently like he was practicing it for like ever. But who are you to say? Your just some random girl that doesn't know where she is, that's what you are.

"Sit down darling! Here is some tea and snacks!"

The male, Ashton says as he just shakes his hand and tables and chairs come out of nowhere! You hesitate but eventually sit down and eat come cookies and they were actually very delicious. You nibble on some more cookies with a cute little smile before thinking about the situation.

You mind wanders over to S/n and the accident, feeling a sense of dread and guilt. you left your sister alone and you don't even know where you are!

You stop Yourself from eating more delicious cookies as you felt even more awkward now that you stopped eating and just looked up at the floating male and asked,

"uhmm, well, Ashton....May I ask how you know me?" You almost slapped yourself at the stupid question but he answered anyway with so much pride so there is nothing to worry about, right?

...

Right?

"It's because I'm a god, dear sweetheart~" He stated, sipping some tea, looking fancy and all... What? The dudes wearing a tux.

"Really?" You ask him, almost immediately not believing a word. You seriously can't believe that this boy right here is a god, he seems stupid! Of course you can't say that to his face cause there is a possibility that he is god and your whole life as well as mine has been a lie.

"Really....what's with the look?" He says as he looks at you suspiciously, slightly frowning at your reaction.

"Oh, nothing..." You say looking away as you stuff you face with more cookies trying to ignore the elephant in the room. 'MY ENTIRE LIFE HAS BEEN A LIE!!!!'

You look up at him again, watching him nervously trying to think of a way to make this current situation less awkward so you ask a very important question.

"Did I die?" You asked as you just stare at the floating male with a slight deadpan expression, you really wanted to know. It had been bothering you ever since you arrived here, in the fricking sky. Like, who wouldn't worry?

"Indeed, you died" The green eyed male replied, almost immediately with a sense of pride, Was it just your or he seemed proud for some reason, maybe your just going insane? Time will tell.

"I died..." You look down at the floor rethinking what happened in at the moment of your passing.

"by a truck?" You say disappointed, like, who would want to die because of a truck? And who wants to die? There was so many things you wanted to do in life, and now its all crumbling away. You didn't want to die, but if this is what fate had in store for you, you were content, though still upset.

"yep, soo... why do you sound so disappointed? " Ashton asked curious as he fiddled with his long hair and you just look at him like he was dumb. 'What does he mean?!'

You stopped for a second, trying to understand if this guy was joking or not. As he had still not said anything, you took it as the second. This guy was dead serious!

You snap at the man's stupidity that he even dared ask that question.

"Why are you asking me that? No one wants to die!" You say shocked at this male's words as he then responds with something that shocked you even more.

"Didn't you say you wanted to die?! I did you a favor!"

.......

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! I NEVER SAID THAT!" You yell out in disbelief, banging the table in the process. This god was the reason you died?! He was stupid! Like, Why would he do that?! How dare he!

You suddenly lost all respect you had towards the guy, not caring if he is a god or not. He's still stupid and you wanted to whack this man so bad.

"YOU DID SAY THAT! You were in class and looking depressed because you had a test and you said and I quote 'man, I wanna die. Math sucks'...unquote... As a god, it's my duty to fulfill my subjects wishes!"

"WHAT THE HELL MAN??!!! YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO KILL ME! DO YOU DO THIS WITH EVERYONE??"

"I DIDN'T KILL YOU, THE TRUCK DID!!"

"NO YOU DID!"

"I JUST CHANGED YOUR FATE STRINGS!!"

"IT'S STILL YOUR FAULT!!"

*WHACK*

Oh, you did whack him.

"THAT HURT!"

"I DON'T CARE, IT'S YOUR FAULT FOR BEING STUPID!! AND HOW DID THAT EVEN HURT???? YOUR A GOD!!"

"EH?! JUST BECAUSE I'M A GOD DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T GET HURT!!"

...

"Ok, ok breath in, breath out..." You told yourself as you look the god straight in his eyes seriously.

"listen. dear lovely god..... When I say I want to die you are supposed to comfort me....NOT END MY LIFE!!!"

"..........sorry?"

"DON'T SAY SORRY NOW YOU, STUPID GOD!"

{time skip because Ashton is stupid}

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"So you are saying I can't go back?" You asked upset, as you crossed your arms, looking away from the bruised male who was in front of you. You wanted to go to your home. Where your precious family and friends were.

"Yeah...." Ashton grumbled out in pain, he got beaten up by you because of his stupidity, I mean. He did deserve it does he not? How can he be a god yet so dumb?

"Then....what do I do now? I'm....dead" You muttered sadly, look down at the floor with a frown and glossy eyes.

"I don't know... call Itsuki she's better at that kind of stuff..." The white haired male blabbered out, somehow healed from all his injuries before. Probably magic. You look at him in confusion 'Who's this Itsuki? He said it was a she...Itsuki's a girl?'.

"Itsuki? who's Itsuki?" You question as you look his way, he quickly gets flustered that he was caught talking about this so and so 'Itsuki'. He responds with some mumbles but you seem to notice the slight blush on his face while he continues trying to defend himself from something and you seem to find out what.

You face turned from confusion to a wide smirk as you realise the relationship that Ashton has with this Itsuki and you decided to play with him for a bit to get some answers.

"ohh~ I see, someone has a crush!" you playfully joke as Ashton's face turns pink.

"I don't like her!" Trying to defend his honour, he fired back. But you knew he was lying, he was painfully obvious and you haven't even met the girl yet.

"that's what they all say!"

"not true!"

"it's definitely true! Look at your reaction!"

"Oh my heavens, get out of here stupid mortal!"

"sorry~ but I have nowhere to go~ I'm stuck with you!"

"NO!"

"YES!

"I'LL THINK OF SOMETHING OK?? GIVE ME TIME!"

"THEN THINK FASTER IDIOT!!"

"CALM DOWN PLEASE!"

"DO SOMETHING THEN!"

"OKAY! OKAY! JUST WAIT!"

....

"uhhh......... I don't know!!! Uhmm..I could always transfer you to a new world, if you want or just get reborn for all I care, just get out of here! please..."- Ashton said, as he held his head, overthinking everything, but still flustered over the obvious announcement that he like Itsuki. I want to give the man a break, but he is suffering from his own idiocy. It's his fault.

"Eh? a new world? What do you mean by that?"

This is one of the reasons why we need context people, CONTEXT.

"Okay! Lay low on the questions, please!" Ashton said as he continued to fiddled with his fingers as you waited for him to continue.

"...Well, I have this...friend..which has the power to transport people to different dimensions, I can ask her to give you a new life in a new world if you want...think of it as an apology from me...for ending your life, alright?"

"I guess...That would be better, I don't have to deal with you all the time then." You say, still kinda sour, I mean it could be worse. At least he's trying.

"Hey! ," Ashton pouted at the slight insult as he started to float again, thinking about what he was supposed to do.

"I have to ask Itsuki for a favour then..." He muttered and your interest was peaked.

"So the friend your talking about is Itsuki? How sweet" You say with a sinister smile as you end up eating the rest of the cookies, eyeing the flushed god. As expected, Ashton got flustered again, how much does he like this freaking woman?

Ashton started writing, well not writing. More like moving a pen with magic. As he finished 'writing' the letter he waves his wrist around and somehow a dove appeared out of nowhere. You nearly spat out the cookies as you took a double take. He could Just summon things like that? Oh wait, he can...He did it before, you just didn't care to notice how important this piece of info was.

You started further thinking your situation. You died, and now your here with a god...

"Hey, can't you transport me to a new world? You are a God right?" You ask, curious for an answer.

"I am a god but I don't have power to make you go in a new world, only Itsuki and the higher-ups have that power..."

"How so? Do you not have any powers?" You asked, further continuing the conversation, maybe you'll learn a thing or two about gods.

"I do have powers! just not transporting powers, I'm the god of the sky! I control the clouds at atmosphere."

"that actually kinda cool."

"Thank you!"

❢◥ ▬▬▬ ◆ ▬▬▬ ◤❢

This chapter was more on the lighthearted side, I can't write serious stuff I swear. For me, it's hard to write such serious stuff, this book is made for fun!

Thank you guys for all the encouragement! It means a lot. I love reading all your comments! It makes my day!

Also don't mistake it. There are some things in here that involve with the plot I'm adding =D

I am trying to make this story interesting and I lose my motivation from time to time so I forgot what I was going to write so I hope this is good for you all!

so, I'll see you in the next part! later~!

2318 words read!

-Author!

I'm going to add a image after each chapter to keep me motivated:)

P.S. Do you guys believe Sanji has heterochromia? One of his eyes are brown and the other blue. I think this theory is really cute and I want to add it but I want your opinions!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

8.1K 346 9
(one piece various x reader) Isekai reader! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (y/n) some how whines up in one piece Now she gotta deal with it. world changing adventure...
41.6K 489 22
Posting this from my tumblr onto here! full of different oneshots scenarios, drabbles, and short stories of one piece characters! *Mostly Luffy x Rea...
12.5K 545 35
Y/n and Her little sister Umi has been each others only family since their parents died, after their Landlord kicks them out on Christmas night for t...
16K 580 21
"it's not like I didn't want to be the monster. It's just because the game itself seemed incredibly one-sided and unfair. Heroes and monsters is just...