A Billionaire's Mistake

By Believeeexoxo

Lincoln Nash has it all - except someone to share it with. Content with his bachelor life, he sabotages his m... More

Standalones in the A Billionaire's Mistake series
1|The Mistake
2|Apologies
3|Muggles
4|The Serpent
5|Whiskey
6|The Revision
7|Eye Candy
8|Sweet-Talker
9|New Girl
10|Use Me
11|Wine
12|Safe
13|Third Party
14|Game
15|Nightmares
16|Good Morning
17|Gravity
18|Jett
19|Feelings
20|Rare
21|Buns
22|Praise
23|Promise
24|Hooked
25|Secret
26|Jealous
27|Flowers
28|Home
29|The Letter
30|Rough
31|The Flu
32|Water
33|Figuratively Speaking
34|Favorite Dish
35|Venice
36|Try
37|Only You
38|Scar
39|Damaged
40|Do You?
41|Tough Love
42|Patient
43|Ready
44|Quick
45|Payback
46|Vows
47|Hurricane
48|The Real You
49|Antidote
50|The Footage
51|Dirty Minutes
52|Guru
53|Balmain?
54|Snowman
55|Act
56|Paranoid
57|Favor
58|Trainer
59|Coincidence
60|Secrecy
61|Thrive
63|The Future
64|Control
65|Person of Interest
66|Our Girl
67|Boss Lady
68|Empire
69|Operation
70|Ring
71|Darkness
72|Never Again
73|Hidden Truth
74|Underestimated
75|Handle It
76|Easy Fix
77|Corden

62|Fair

7.3K 181 16
By Believeeexoxo

Lincoln

A woman like Sienna could get herself virtually anything she wanted for Christmas, so a large, extravagant gift would mean nothing. My conversation with Margo while shopping in the city kept ringing through my head, and the more I thought about it, the less stressed I became.

Margo was right. All I needed to get Sienna for Christmas was a gift that came from the heart, and yes, this gift did cost money, but it proves I actually listen to her. I care about her hopes and dreams, and I'm hoping she recognizes that.

"We could have used my jet," Sienna says after flying for almost six hours. She slept for most of the trip, her head on my shoulder, and the familiar spark in her brown eyes that had diminished earlier had come back.

"Then it wouldn't have been a gift," I reply. I rented a private jet to take us where I needed. As it is, I feel like she had bought this trip, too. After all, my father's company is thriving thanks to her team and the renovations she came up with. I wouldn't have been able to afford this trip if it wasn't for her.

"Are you ever going to tell me where you're whisking me off to?"

A smile tilts on my lips as I say, "Where would the fun in that be?"

With a huff of frustration, she sinks into the plush leather seats of the plane, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Are you hungry?" I ask. "The flight attendants can get you something."

"No, but I'd like to know where we're going. Would they tell me?"

"They're under strict orders not to, Sienna. I'm one step ahead of you."

It's comical, honestly, to watch her act behave like a child being told they can't have dessert before dinner. I've always known Sienna was a planner. She likes to have a schedule and be in control of things happening around her, and just for a second, I debate on ruining the surprise and telling her, but then she points to the television in front of us and asks, "Is that what I think it is?"

Her birthday should be filled with everything she loves, which is why I ensured the entire Harry Potter collection was queued up prior to take off. We didn't watch any of them since she slept the whole way, but the movies are at the hotel at our destination, too. I made sure of it.

"Linc." She smiles softly, giving my hand a tight squeeze. "You're so thoughtful. Thank you."

I kiss the top of her head and pull her close, inhaling the scent of honey from her shampoo. For the first time since we packed and left the city, I feel a sense of relief. Someone had followed her. Someone had tried to take her away from me, and when Carmen called me concerned about Sienna's mental health, I didn't need to debate getting on the next flight back to her.

There are so many unanswered questions, and with someone now stalking her at her place of work? I needed to get her out of there. I needed to find a way for both of us to clear our heads and look at all the facts with a fresh point of view. Staying in that city constantly looking over our shoulders isn't going to help anything.

But for right now, she's safe with me. We're together, and I'm not letting her out of my fucking sight when we land.

***

Sienna was speechless when we landed, and she continued to remain that way during our drive to the hotel in the back of an SUV.

This woman has traveled around the world, and she's been here plenty of times, so I knew she was aware of where we were. But I also knew what being here meant to her, and I wanted to give her that time to process it.

When we got to our hotel and stood in the massive suite overlooking the city, only then did she speak. I watched her as she stood out on the balcony, her brown hair whipping against her shoulders. The sun was just starting to set, casting an orange glow across her skin. "We're in Venice," she whispered.

I still couldn't see her face, so I remained where I stood, unsure if she wanted me to come closer. "Yes," I confirmed. "Are you upset?"

She turned to face me then, brows furrowed. "Why would I be upset? This is... I can't believe you listened to me that night. You paid attention."

"Of course, I paid attention." Closing the distance between us, I step out onto the balcony with her, catching a stray of her hair to tuck it behind her ear. "I told you I wanted to experience the magic of Venice with you, and I spoke the truth. You said love was the missing piece when you visited before, so now we're here. Together."

A tear slips onto her cheek, but I quickly wipe it away with my thumb.

"Can we say it to each other yet?" She asks. "Y-You don't know how much this means to me, Lincoln. I've never been more tempted to tell you than right now."

"I know, and I feel the same, but there's a time and a place where I want to say it, and it's not yet. Soon," I reassure her, "but not yet."

"Okay." She nods in defeat, stepping back into the room where the massive four-poster bed lingers. I turn to face her again, arching a brow when she strips herself of the sweater she's wearing, letting it fall to the floor.

"What are you doing?" I ask, roaming my eyes over every inch of her. She continues to strip until she's in nothing but a black, lacey thong. My mouth dries out at those long legs of hers, trailing up and up until my eyes zero in on her breasts, nipples already erect. "Sienna..."

In two strides, she's standing right in front of me, and then she sinks to her knees, peeking up beneath long eyelashes. "If I can't tell you, I'm going to have to show you." Her hands skate underneath the white t-shirt I'm wearing before she dips her fingers into the band of my sweatpants and briefs, tugging them down in one fluid motion.

My cock is as hard as a rock, bobbing in front of her before she takes hold of it and strokes it. The feel of her soft hands has me already wanting to combust. I didn't expect this of her, especially after what happened not even twenty-four hours ago, but I'm certainly not complaining when her tongue slides up my shaft, teasing the hell out of me.

I groan loudly, resting my back against one of the poles of the bed as she wraps her mouth around the head of my cock and slides me in until I reach the back of her throat. "Fuck," I breathe. "You always suck it so good."

This woman will be the utter death of me. I've had my fair share of bed partners, too many, if I'm being honest, but none of them have felt like this. I'm not naive enough to realize it's because I'm in love with her. There's an emotional attachment between us, which makes her doing this to me feel all the better.

I hold her hair away from her face as she bobs up and down, the sound of her gagging filling the room. Her eyes are watering when she peeks up at me, a sexy little smile on her face, and holy fuck, I'm never going to make it. I'll never last.

I can feel the tingling at the base of my spine, my stomach clenching as I try to hold my release back, but I can't stop staring at her. Not when she moves one of her hands to pull that thong to the side and begins to rub her clit. Not when I hear how wet she is—how turned on she's getting by pleasing me.

Then she moves her free hand to rub my balls, sucking my cock with no hands. She does it expertly, multi-tasking like a pro, and when she starts to squirm on her knees, I know she's close. I can see it in the way her eyes flutter shut, the strokes on her clit becoming quicker.

"Are you going to come for me?" I can hardly ask. My voice is strained, my fist clenching tighter in her hair. "Do you need this load down your throat in order for you to come, Sienna?"

She moans, sucking harder, and that's all I need to push me over the edge. I curse as I spill inside her mouth, hissing when she doesn't stop the pleasure. I'm sensitive as fuck, but she's close, and I want her to finish, too, so I let her continue even though my body is protesting.

My hand wraps around the pole of the bed, knuckles white, when she finally lets out a gargled scream from my cock filling her mouth. The sound is the sexiest thing I've ever heard, and it's something I ensure my brain keeps in a safe compartment.

Lifting her into my arms, I lay her on the bed, spread her legs, and dip my head between them. She's panting and out of breath, chest heaving up and down as she supports herself on her elbows and asks, "What are you doing?"

"It's only fair, right?" I lick my tongue up her center, catching all of her come, and the taste of her is exquisite. Her cheeks turn cherry red, but she doesn't look away. She keeps her eyes locked on mine as I clean up every last drop.

"You're right," she says, relaxing on the mattress. "We definitely needed these two days."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 421 14
When Corden Nash took over as the crime lord of New Jersey, he swore he'd never fall in love. His one goal in mind has been to burn Rafino Rossi and...
4.4M 154K 50
*BEING RE-WRITTEN* "I never once told you I broke the engagement," his words were harsh and spoken in a cold voice but his hand that was running up a...
12.2M 395K 57
"Why did u punch him?" I asked in shock. "Why did you kiss him?" He asked me angrily. "What? I... but..he... " "Is he your boyfriend? Or Did he pa...
257K 11.8K 63
"At this point, I'll be grateful for your pieces." ***** Jessica Franklin is at her wit ends, literally. With two sist...