A Billionaire's Mistake

By Believeeexoxo

Lincoln Nash has it all - except someone to share it with. Content with his bachelor life, he sabotages his m... More

Standalones in the A Billionaire's Mistake series
1|The Mistake
2|Apologies
3|Muggles
4|The Serpent
5|Whiskey
6|The Revision
7|Eye Candy
8|Sweet-Talker
9|New Girl
10|Use Me
11|Wine
12|Safe
13|Third Party
14|Game
15|Nightmares
16|Good Morning
17|Gravity
18|Jett
19|Feelings
20|Rare
21|Buns
22|Praise
23|Promise
24|Hooked
25|Secret
26|Jealous
27|Flowers
28|Home
29|The Letter
30|Rough
31|The Flu
32|Water
33|Figuratively Speaking
34|Favorite Dish
35|Venice
36|Try
37|Only You
38|Scar
39|Damaged
40|Do You?
41|Tough Love
42|Patient
43|Ready
44|Quick
45|Payback
46|Vows
47|Hurricane
48|The Real You
49|Antidote
50|The Footage
51|Dirty Minutes
52|Guru
53|Balmain?
54|Snowman
55|Act
56|Paranoid
57|Favor
59|Coincidence
60|Secrecy
61|Thrive
62|Fair
63|The Future
64|Control
65|Person of Interest
66|Our Girl
67|Boss Lady
68|Empire
69|Operation
70|Ring
71|Darkness
72|Never Again
73|Hidden Truth
74|Underestimated
75|Handle It
76|Easy Fix
77|Corden

58|Trainer

8.5K 221 11
By Believeeexoxo

Sienna

After another two weeks of training with Lincoln, I can feel my body growing stronger. The treadmill doesn't seem so exhausting anymore, and I can run a mile in under ten minutes. My muscles don't feel as weak, but more importantly, my mind is stronger, too. I'm focused as I wail at the punching bag, my fists hitting exactly where Lincoln instructed.

"Lead hook," he says, continuing to walk in a circle. When we're in the gym, he's not the sappy boyfriend I've turned him into. He's stern, analytic of each and every one of my movements—a trainer. "Again. Don't forget to pivot on that lead foot."

I do the motion again, pivoting on said foot while rotating my body to follow through with my fist. The bag swings heavily from the power of my hit before Lincoln nods in approval, grabbing the bag to steady it. "Water. You need it."

I'm dripping in sweat. I can feel it sliding down my spine beneath my sports bra, my chest heaving as I inhale through my nose and out my mouth. I gulp my water and toss it back beside the mat, turning to face him again. He's standing in the middle of the mat now, arms crossed over his chest.

"Again?" I groan.

"Hitting a punching bag is building up your strength, but all of it will be pointless if you don't know how to use that strength on an actual person, Sienna. You need to apply it."

"But you pin me every time."

"So stop me," he says as if it's that simple. Doesn't he realize he's freaking jacked in every way possible? There's no way I'm pinning him. "You weigh less than him. Use that speed to your advantage."

With a roll of my eyes, I stand in front of him on the mat, eyeing where to attempt to strike first. We've gone over the moves, but I still suck at them.

Lincoln circles around me like an animal does his prey, brows raised. "Make your move before I do," he taunts. Reaching behind his neck, he strips himself of the muscle tank he's wearing, tossing it off the mat. It leaves him shirtless with all his abs on display, a pair of loose jersey shorts hardly clinging to his hips.

"You don't fight fair," I reply, distracted. Lincoln takes the opportunity and swipes his foot underneath my own, both of us crashing down together on the mat. I land hard on my back, the breath leaving my lungs as he hovers on top of me now, a satisfied smile on his face.

"Don't let me distract you. Now try to push me off."

I'm panting beneath him, feeling the hard planes of his stomach against mine. The only move I can think of will hurt his manhood, but my back is still throbbing from my fall. He can take a little pain, too, right?

I should have known better than to think I'd be able to one-up him. He's smarter than me in the ring, more skilled than I am. I'm going to have to use my other skills to my advantage if I have any shot of being in control again.

Sighing, I arch my back, hiding my tiny smirk when Lincoln's eyes drop to my breasts, which are now directly in front of him. "Can we be done for today?" I ask, batting my eyelashes at him. "I'm so sore after that fall. I could really use a shower with a certain someone..."

"You..." Lincoln heaves out a frustrated sigh. "We said strictly training in here, remember?"

"Is that why you took off your tank top, then? Because it's just training?" I push a hand between us and drag it down his chest, stopping right at the hemline of his shorts. "You knew it'd get me worked up, didn't you?"

"Sienna," he warns.

"What?" I ask coyly, holding back a laugh when I feel his hardness press against my thigh. "You're telling me you haven't pictured fucking me in this room?" Glancing at the rows of mirrors beside us, he follows my gaze and grunts, heaving out another sigh.

"Trainer and student," he replies through gritted teeth. "That's what we are in this room."

"But how else am I supposed to show you my appreciation?" He refuses to meet my eyes, staring at the door with his fists wrapped tightly beside my head, his knuckles turning white. He's holding onto every last ounce of willpower, and I know I've got him right where I want him. "You're such a good trainer... I know it's not allowed, but I want to watch myself ride your cock in those mirrors. Show you how much you've helped increase my stamina."

"Christ," he mutters under his breath.

Now that he's at his weakest, I bring my knee up with all my might to try and regain control, but he's too fast. His hand blocks my blow, and he presses his hand down on my knee to hold it in place. I'm furious when he dips his mouth next to my ear to whisper, "I win again, Sienna. Now what's my prize?"

"You don't get one," I hiss.

"Oh, come on. Don't be a sore loser." He kisses across my chest, his hand coming between us to move to the band of my shorts now. "I bet I can make up for it."

"How?" I pant breathlessly.

He huffs out a laugh, pulling the band of my yoga shorts with two fingers. "I can think of a few ideas... How about I make you a deal? I'll eat you out in front of these mirrors if you follow through about riding my cock."

"Thought—" I suck in a breath when his nose meets my stomach, trailing kisses south. "Thought we weren't supposed to do this in here? Thought it was...trainer and student?"

He flicks his eyes up to mine, nothing but lust filling them. "I won't tell if you don't."

With a slight nod, I allow him to slip my shorts off, discarding them on the mat beside us. If I weren't so turned on, I'd be more concerned about the sweat clinging to my body, but Lincoln doesn't seem to care. He buries his head between my thighs, moaning from the taste.

Holy. Shit.

The way he expertly swipes his tongue across my clit has me arching my back, my hands immediately wrapping in his hair to tug. I didn't think role-playing would be such a turn-on, but you learn something new every day.

"Watch, baby," he says, jerking his head to the mirrors.

I roll my head to the side when he resumes his work and holy hell. Watching his head move between my thighs is so damn sexy. He's supporting himself on his elbow, using his free hand to slip two fingers inside me, and I watch his forearm muscles contract with every curl he makes.

"That's so hot," I whimper.

"Be even hotter when you watch yourself come," he mutters.

He licks and sucks on that sensitive bud of mine until I'm screaming out his name and clawing at his shoulders. I'm coming so hard I'm seeing stars, hardly able to process it when he rolls onto his back, bringing me with him. He kicks his shorts off his ankles as I strip myself of the sports bra, and when his cock smacks his lower stomach, I grip it greedily.

We're in front of the mirrors still, and Lincoln can't draw his eyes away from them as he watches me slip him inside my soaking wet pussy. I watch his eyes become heavy-lidded with pleasure, his large hard coming to grip my hip when I start to ride.

"Fuck. Look at you," he breathes. Leaning up to take one of my nipples into his mouth, he sucks and licks, continuing to eye our reflection.

"You're such a good trainer," I moan while rocking my hips. "Look how good you taught me."

His eyes become lethal when he realizes we're role-playing, and his grip becomes tighter on my hip. "Such a fast learner," he praises. "Your tight little cunt is everything I thought it'd be."

My head falls back in ecstasy as his cock continues to fill up every inch of space, and Lincoln takes the opportunity to start moving, his hips meeting mine with each and every thrust. "Fuck yeah," he says. "Watch yourself take this cock."

Our eyes meet in the mirror, and he's fucking me so hard that all I can do is cry out, my nails dragging down his chest. I want to mark him and claim him in every possible way. This man is all mine, and knowing that is going to push me over the edge.

In seconds, I'm stumbling into nothingness as my orgasm takes over. Between that and our workout, I'm a pile of mush, collapsing onto his chest as he continues to thrust into me, never easing up.

"Not yet, baby. Watch me come inside you," he mutters. "I want you to see this cock fill you up."

"Oh my god," I moan.

Even with my body feeling like jello, I somehow manage to lift my head enough to watch his hips drive into me at full force. His jaw drops from the feeling, and his eyes have a lust-filled glaze as he scans my tits, my ass, and finally my eyes again before he comes harder than ever, stilling inside me as his manly grunts of pleasure escape his mouth.

When his cock stops twitching, I feel his come dribble out of my pussy before I roll off of him onto the mat, entirely out of breath.

"Why didn't we do that sooner?" I ask.

He chuckles as he tries to calm himself down, finally turning to look at me. "I have no idea, but that is how we're ending our sessions from now on. Fuck trainer and student. This will be our new reward."

"Deal," I reply with a cheesy grin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

508K 18K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...
9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
85.1K 2.1K 20
When up-and-coming fashion mogul Luna learns her company is on the brink of financial ruin, she strikes a business deal with self-made billionaire co...
12M 214K 42
Cecilia Sanchez was getting married to multi billionaire, Joseph Taylor. Cecilia loved Joseph will all her heart and soul. They were high school swee...