Quick Travel: The Little Whit...

Od Milkeai

Original Title:快穿之小白狐报恩记 Author : 弗里敦的小柏林 ♡: 𝘍𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘊𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘖𝘸𝘯𝘦𝘳 ♡: 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘖𝘧𝘧�... Více

Disclaimer
Story Description
1-5 The Cold Brother on the Green Campus
5 - 10 The Cold-hearted Brother on the Green Campus
11-15 The Cold Brother on the Green Campus
16-end The Cold Brother on the Green Campus
17-21 The Handsome Policeman in an Unsolved Case
22-26 The Handsome Policeman in an Unsolved Case

27-31 The Handsome Policeman in an Unsolved Case

1.1K 7 0
Od Milkeai

The Handsome Policeman in an Unsolved Case

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 2𝟳:

The Handsome Policeman in Unsolved Cases (11)

   Xing Zhao doesn't have many holidays, and as the new year is approaching and things in the team are happening one after another, he doesn't have time to go home to visit his parents. Fortunately, they understand. "Mom, please pay attention to your health, and dad too, don't always think that you are still a young man, take it easy." Xing Zhao called to greet his parents while stirring up the stir-fried pork liver in the pot. Yue Yi sat quietly aside and set out the dishes.

    Xing Zhao's mother said over there: "Oh, we know, don't worry, you have to be careful outside, and come back and see when you are free. Also, you should go out more and make friends. You are the one, most of your mother’s colleagues and children are married around the same time as you, so don’t stay at home every day.”
    Xing Zhao suddenly turned his head and faced Shang Yue Yi Wanyue’s shy smile, lightly and shallowly, but as if Soft butterflies fall in my heart. He calmed down and said to his mother: "Too busy, no time."
    "You bastard, just deal with me! I'm too lazy to talk to you! Your dad wants to say a few words to you!"
    Xing Zhao agreed and talked to his dad again. After a few words, he hung up the phone.
    Yueyi asked him curiously: "Don't you invite uncle and aunt here?" She likes Xing Zhao, loves the house and the bird, and is willing to accept Xing Zhao's friends and relatives. Another reason is that she has lived alone in the darkness for too long.
    Xing Zhao smiled and said: "My parents actually enjoy their current life. They used to take care of me every day. Now that I have grown up, they are finally free. , if they come over and have to clean up the house and cook, they think it’s better to forget it.” After that, he put the fried pork liver in a bowl. Yue Yi came to him smelling the aroma, and couldn’t help but twitch her fingers and her eyes were starry. Looking at Xing Zhao expectantly: "It smells so good, brother, your cooking skills are so good."
    Xing Zhao patted his chest and looked at her arrogantly: "I just realized that your brother is so awesome!"
    Yue Yi Ye cheered hard: "Yes, yes, brother is great at everything!"
    Xing Zhao took out a hand and pinched her little face and said with a smile, "You little idiot!"
    Although there were only two people at the New Year's Eve dinner, Xing Zhao thought that this was Yue Yi's first New Year after her dark experience, and it must be very grand to make her feel the spirit of the New Year. What's more, it was Yue Yi's birthday.
    In the afternoon, they celebrated their birthdays first, and then got into the rhythm of New Year's Eve in the evening. Xing Zhao prepared crab racing, stir-fried pork liver, fish slices, sweet and sour pork ribs, glutinous rice lotus root... Yue Yi once again looked at Xing Zhao with admiring eyes: "Brother, you are so amazing, you can do so much in one afternoon. It's delicious!" Yue Yi is better at making desserts. Although she can cook well, she can't always control the heat and other things, and she is not as skilled as Xing Zhao.
    Xing Zhao handed her chopsticks, carefully picked up a piece of glutinous rice and lotus root and said, "This is very sweet, you like it." The
    little girl took a bite delicately and immediately smiled sweetly: "It's really delicious."
    Xing Zhao looked at her warm smile, which was a hundred times sweeter than the glutinous rice lotus root in his mouth, and his heart was filled with happiness. He really wanted to watch the little girl live happily all his life.
    The two of them chatted and laughed and ate a lot along with the news about the New Year on TV. Yue Yi rushed to wash the dishes, but Xing Zhao stopped her and said, "You are the birthday girl, you don't have to do anything today." Yue Yi was still a little
    embarrassed, and suddenly hugged Xing Zhao's waist from behind and pressed her cheek against him. On his back, a muffled voice said: "Brother, I really want to be so happy every day."
    Xing Zhao laughed and said, "Are you unhappy too?"
    Yue Yi did not answer.
    Of course there are unhappy times, for example, you don’t belong to me.
    Because of the influence of that environment, Yueyi was very possessive of Xing Zhao. One day, if he didn't care about her at all, she would be unhappy.
    The little girl's breath was sweet and sweet, like an invisible thread wrapping around Xing Zhao, sweet but unbearable. He moved slightly, and the little girl followed suit and hugged him tighter.
    Xing Zhao took a deep breath and glanced at his crotch, which was getting bigger than expected. He quickly forced himself to wash the dishes and chopsticks quickly, and then the two of them started preparing dumplings for twelve o'clock. The fillings of the dumplings are made of leeks and mackerel. Yue Yi followed Xing Zhao to learn how to make dumplings in a decent manner. She also learned how to make dumplings at Grandma Lin’s house before, but the dumplings still didn’t look good. Xing Zhao looked at her dumplings of different shapes and joked: "You are not dumplings at all, you are almost turning into small buns." Yue Yi pouted her mouth and whispered: "
    There are none, it's not bad. .
    ” A dumpling. Yue Yi saw Xing Zhao "turning decay into magic" and said happily: "I know how to wrap it." She looked back and smiled sweetly, but unexpectedly, Xing Zhao pressed too close to her, and their lips actually touched each other for a moment, almost Within a second, Xing Zhao stretched out his tongue and licked it instinctively.
    Yue Yi was stunned, but still maintained the action. Xing Zhao quickly took a few steps back and said, "The phone seems to be ringing. I'll go take a look." He turned around, with a trace of panic and haste on his back.
    Yue Yi also blushed and touched her lips lightly with her little hand. She unconsciously recalled many TV plots in her mind, where handsome men and beauties kissed each other and said sweet words... TV is indeed a good teacher, it
    always It is the most intuitive narration.
    So for them, does this count as kissing?
    Thinking of this, a shy smile appeared on Yue Yi's face.
    Xing Zhao washed his face in the bathroom. He was in a state of confusion, as if there was a chopstick stirring in his mind. Returning to the kitchen again, both of them were a little cautious. Xing Zhao lowered his head and sped up. During the process, Yue Yi wanted to talk to him several times, but she still didn't speak when she looked at him with a cold expression.
    On the screen, the annual Spring Festival Gala kicked off, but Yue Yi had no intention of enjoying it. Xing Zhao was still busy in the kitchen. Yue Yi hesitated for a while, but decided to come to the kitchen, took his arm and said softly: "Brother, let's watch TV with me."
    He said "hmm" and did not refuse, but took out his arm smoothly. When he sat down, he intentionally or unintentionally separated some distance, and placed the family bucket between the two of them. Yue Yi bit her lip, leaned over, and said tentatively: "Brother, are you angry with me?" She didn't wait for him to speak, and said hurriedly: "I didn't mean it..." "
    You Don't think blindly." She was so close, because she was worried that almost half of her body would be pressed against her, and the soft touch on her chest almost made Xing Zhao feel uneasy. He quickly held her shoulders, swallowed, turned his head and said in a deep voice: "Don't mention that matter, just watch the Spring Festival Gala."
    Yue Yi pursed her lips and had to return to her seat, Xing Zhao looked directly at , seemed to be enjoying the Spring Festival Gala seriously, but only he knew that his heart was surging. That simple touch between lips made him understand for the first time that a girl's lips were so soft and soft. So vulnerable, sweeter than anything he's ever known.
    He actually didn't know what he was struggling with. No one came to educate him about the relationship between men and women. Girls always said that he was a piece of wood who didn't understand the charm. He didn't think about boyfriend and girlfriend, he just thought , Yueyi's life experience is so pitiful, she can't take advantage of others' danger.
    But today, when his mother mentioned looking for a girlfriend, his first reaction was Yueyi. She is so beautiful.
    The new version of the stick net: ЯōцЯōцщц (肉肉楃). ЦS, if she is with him, he will definitely protect her. But he soon became horrified, how could he be so dirty? She relied on him, but he took the opportunity to bully others.
    Yue Yi was eating snacks like chewing wax. The atmosphere of laughter and laughter just now was broken because of an accident between them. From time to time, the little girl timidly turned her head and looked at Xing Zhao secretly. He just sat there steadily, staring at the TV, occasionally picking up something and stuffing it into his mouth mechanically.
    For a long time, the programs on the TV changed one after another, but Yue Yi was absent-minded. Xing Zhao suddenly stood up and said calmly: "I'm going to make the dumplings, you wait here." He hurried away without waiting for Yue Yi's response, and even closed the door.
    Yue Yi stared blankly at the hidden kitchen, and suddenly everything seemed to be eclipsed. A message came on the phone, which was Cheng Liu's New Year's greetings to her. Yue Yi replied a few words, and Cheng Liu dialed directly. There were still firecrackers over there, so Cheng Liu had to raise his voice and said, "What are you doing? Have you watched the Spring Festival Gala?" Yue Yi curled her lips and muttered
    . : "What are you looking at? I made my brother angry."
    Cheng Liu smiled and said: "Why?"
    Yue Yi didn't want to say, but said vaguely: "Maybe, maybe he doesn't like me."
    Cheng Liu comforted: "You What are you thinking about? You are so cute and well-behaved, how could anyone not like you? I like you too." His voice was neither loud nor quiet, but it was enough to reach the ears of Xing Zhao who had just stepped out of the kitchen. He stood there with a plate of hot dumplings that had just been served, his head lowered and his eyes obscured.
    It turned out that I was just being sentimental.
    Yue Yi suddenly noticed Xing Zhao and hurriedly said "Happy New Year, we are going to eat dumplings" to Cheng Liu over there and hung up the phone. She jumped up to him, tilted her head slightly to look at Xing Zhao's handsome face, and asked tentatively: "Brother, do you want to eat dumplings now?"
    Xing Zhao said "yes" and clenched his fingers calmly. , but still calmly placed the dumplings on the table: "It will be twelve o'clock soon."
    The two sat opposite each other. The sound of firecrackers outside was loud, but the room was silent for some reason. The leek and mackerel dumplings used to be so delicious, but now they are tasteless. Xing Zhao bit his chopsticks unconsciously. He took a breath and broke the silence first: "Yue Yi, do you like Cheng Liu?" He thought that
    if she did, he would tell her to study hard and not fall in love prematurely. But, what position does he have to warn Yueyi? Who is he to her?
    It goes back and forth a thousand times, but that's all.
    But the next second, the little girl's urgent voice came: "I don't, don't like him." It was still the same, he would stumble a little when he was excited. But this time, it sounded like the sound of nature to Xing Zhao's ears.
    Before he could say anything, Yue Yi had already stood up and came to his side, looking down at him, her watery eyes filled with Xing Zhao's handsome face. She closed her eyes and said seriously: "I I like you." Then, using the greatest courage in her life, Yue Yi leaned over and kissed Xing Zhao on the lips.
    (Forgive me for not adding meat, because I wanted to lay out the plot well. The sudden sex scene would make me feel very uncomfortable. Of course, it is expected to be soon, and Xing Zhao can’t wait. Also, special thanks to friends who ordered, Especially the friend who rewarded my first story. I really don’t know what to say. I will continue to work hard. Thank you everyone!) (The next
    story I want to write is about the young prince occupying the charming princess. I don’t know what you think. . Because my book also satisfies my own YY, I prefer weak and pitiful girls, so please forgive me if the character design is not something some friends like.) (Finally, when writing this article
    , The character Xing Zhao reminds me of my classmate in junior high school. His last name comes from him. He is also a very cheerful and straightforward but also very cute boy. I always thought that a boy like him would live a safe and happy life. Live a lifetime. But just yesterday I went to a class reunion and learned that he passed away for some reason last year. Really, I choked up at that moment. Sometimes God may really have a preference for someone. RIP

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 2𝟴:

 The Handsome Policeman in Unsolved Cases (12)

She was prepared that Xing Zhao would push her away, but when Xing Zhao's hands actually came to hold her shoulders, she still trembled uncontrollably. Xing Zhao gently pushed away, and the little girl looked at him with tearful eyes, feeling resentful, angry, and at a loss.

    Xing Zhao's heart was severely pinched, but he felt a little subtle happiness in the tearing pain. Yue Yi's soft but powerful confession was like a good medicine, curing him of the worry about gain and loss that he had suffered for so long.
    It turns out that there is someone in her heart who belongs to herself.
    So, he raised his hand and gently wiped away the tears at the end of the little girl's eyes very carefully and cherishingly. He had told himself that such beautiful black gem-like eyes should always be smiling, shouldn't they? Full of sadness and fear. They all blamed him and made Yue Yi sad again.
    "You, you don't like me, do you?" She asked with sobs and heartache. She said those words and lowered her head to kiss him regardless. He must have felt that she was shameless and disgusting. Because he still had the same expression from beginning to end, as if what she said was insignificant.
    After Xing Zhao heard her question, her voice was extremely aggrieved and sad. He was a little anxious, but didn't know how to express it. He just continued to wipe away her uncontrollable tears, frowning, thinking about what to say. Yue Yi became anxious and pushed him away with all her strength. She was very embarrassed and wanted to leave this embarrassing place quickly.
    Xing Zhao had quick eyes and quick hands. He grabbed her arm and asked her, "Where are you going?"
    She puffed her cheeks and became angry, refusing to speak. She just kept pushing his wrist. But she was no match for Xing Zhao. Xing Zhao brought the little girl to his eyes with a gentle pull. Her eyes were red and swollen, and she was about to cry, just like a bullied little rabbit. Xing Zhao pursed his lips and said softly but awkwardly, "Don't cry."
    "I'm sad that you don't like me." The little girl turned away from him and spoke aggrievedly, saying only a few words. , tears began to roll down again.
    Xing Zhao sighed silently, picked up the handkerchief and wiped her again, and said helplessly: "I didn't say I didn't like you."
    Yue Yi suddenly raised her head and opened her eyes wide, somewhat disbelieving, trying to discern something from Xing Zhao's face. Xing Zhao's face felt a little hot when she looked at him, but he still let her look at him openly. After a moment, the little girl pursed her lips, still looking heartbroken: "You didn't say you liked me either." "
    I like you." Xing Zhao spoke seriously, gently and carefully holding the little girl's cheek. , solemnly repeated, "Yueyi, I like you."
    Her clear eyes were always filled with her own figure, but never before did Xing Zhao feel so satisfied at this moment. Yue Yi stared at him blankly, as if she didn't understand the language all of a sudden, and seemed to be calmed by Xing Zhao's two words, standing there stupidly. Xing Zhao thought her dazed look was cute, and he still couldn't get enough of the soft touch she put on his lips just now. Xing Zhao also lowered his head and kissed her gently on the corner of her lips.
    It's very light, like a butterfly, but it contains Xing Zhao's tenderness and cherishment.
    At that moment, Yueyi felt like the sleeping beauty in the fairy tale. A kiss from the prince made her regain her vitality. She hugged Xing Zhao again excitedly, her tears still like broken beads, but this time, the little girl opened a
    new version of the wicker net: ЯōцЯōцщц (肉肉楃). ЦS heartbroken cry. Xing Zhao felt wet on his chest, but he didn't care. She hugged him, and Xing Zhao hugged Yue Yi tightly. The two of them didn't speak, but they were extremely sweet.
    The sound of firecrackers outside filled the night sky, but somewhere among the lights of thousands of houses, in a small house, under the dim light, beside the warm dining table, a tall and handsome boy was nestling in the arms of a delicate and beautiful girl. little girl.
    In the new year, everything has to start again.
    On winter nights, especially in the north, the wind was biting, but Yue Yi didn't feel it. She wrapped herself in a down jacket and followed Xing Zhao with a smile. Watching him hang up the firecrackers he had prepared in advance, Xing Zhao took out the matches and turned his head. She warned Yue Yi: "Stay back, I'm going to set off firecrackers."
    Yue Yi said "hmm" and hurriedly ran away, covering her ears with her little hands, but looking at Xing Zhao with concern. Xing Zhao lit it, turned around and ran quickly to Yue Yi's side. The firecrackers behind him exploded, as if to drive away all the unsatisfactory results of the old year. Xing Zhao squeezed Yue Yi's shoulders, took her into his arms, and asked her loudly: "Is it cold?"
    Yue Yi shook her head and crawled into his arms. Xing Zhao raised his hand and pinched her cheek. He felt relieved when it wasn't very cold. After setting off the firecrackers, Xing Zhao placed the purchased fireworks in Yue Yi's hands. Yue Yi was a little scared, so Xing Zhao lit one himself and turned it around in his hand. The beautiful fireworks streaked brightly in the air. The little girl was surprised and happy, and looked a little ready to move. Xing Zhao smiled and lit another one, leaned behind Yue Yi, and hugged her to play with the fireworks stick.
    Yue Yi had a lot of fun, and eventually she had the courage to light it herself and wave her hand in the air. The two played for a long time, and Yue Yi felt a little sleepy before returning home.
    After they had washed up, Xing Zhao was about to continue making the bed, but Yue Yi hooked his fingers and patted the bed. Tonight we had just connected with each other, and it was inevitable that we couldn't help ourselves. Xing Zhao didn't care about the difference between men and women, so he went to bed and lay down side by side with Yue Yi. Yue Yi pulled the quilt, got into his arms, put out her little face and smiled sweetly at him, then touched the corner of his lips and said, "Brother, I'm so happy." She buried herself in his arms again. , her voice was a little muffled, but she still couldn't hide her happiness: "It's so nice to celebrate the New Year." During the
    New Year, she can have a sumptuous New Year's Eve dinner, watch the Spring Festival Gala, celebrate her birthday, and make wishes. The most important thing is that during the New Year, she can make her wishes come true. come true.     Xing Zhao smiled and said
    : "It's good to celebrate the New Year, but you can't celebrate the New Year every day." "
    Why?"
In the year, when Xue Pinggui came back and asked her what her wish was, Wang Baochuan said, I have been waiting for you for eighteen years to celebrate my eighteenth birthday. But after it was over, the person was gone..." Yue Yi listened with interest at first
    , Later, he quickly covered Xing Zhao's mouth and scolded: "You can't say this during the New Year. Grandma Lin said it, and it must be auspicious words."
    Xing Zhao blinked and stretched out his tongue to lightly lick the palm of her hand. Yue Yi withdrew her hand in shame and muttered "What are you doing?" However, Xing Zhao turned over and covered her with one hand on the bed. , looking at the little girl's beautiful face with piercing eyes, she is beautiful, elegant, soft and charming, and the corners of her eyes and eyebrows always reveal a certain charm unconsciously. Yue Yi was embarrassed when he looked at her. She covered her cheek with her little hand and said in a low voice, "Don't look at it. I'm sleepy. I want to sleep.
    " Smile: "I won't sleep on New Year's Eve."
    "But I'm sleepy."
    Xing Zhao made a pensive expression, and after a few seconds, he solemnly said: "I have a way to cheer you up."
    The little girl took the bait and grabbed him curiously. His sleeves asked: "What is the solution?" As soon as he finished speaking, Xing Zhao directly kissed the lips that he had missed all night. At first, it was just a gentle lick. It was also Xing Zhao's first kiss. Yue Yi's lips were so soft and fragile, and it seemed that they would melt away with just a little force in his mouth. He stuck out his tongue and traced it along the little girl's lips. She licked the petals back and forth until they were covered with her own breath before she raised her head, looked at Yue Yi mischievously and asked her, "Are you not sleepy anymore?" The little girl was so ashamed that her face was like a blooming begonia flower
    . She was so red that Xing Zhao didn't want to give up. Without waiting for her to speak, he lowered his head to kiss her again. Although Yue Yi was shy, she was very obedient. She closed her eyes and leaned so softly in his arms, letting him trace her lips.
    Gradually, Xing Zhao was no longer satisfied with such licking. Boys are always self-taught in this kind of thing. Xing Zhao gently bit Yue Yi's lips. Yue Yi felt pain and opened her lips. With a soft breath, Xing Zhao's tongue slipped in deftly. He hooked her little tongue and wrapped it around her for a while, then held it in his mouth, leaving behind a sweet and greasy fluid between her lips and teeth.
    Xing Zhao's hands originally placed on both sides gradually fell on Yue Yi's waistline. The pajamas on her body continued to move up, revealing the white and soft leather clothes. Xing Zhao's hands lingered there repeatedly, feeling the warm and delicate fragrance in their palms. The little girl couldn't help but tremble. There were two plump bulges on her chest. He raised his head, his eyes flickering faintly, but finally stopped abruptly. Their lips were tugging at a lustful silver thread. Yue Yi secretly opened her eyes and saw Xing Zhao also had a blushing handsome face, and the tension in his heart suddenly diminished a little.
    "There, what is that? It's hard..." The little girl suddenly stood up and felt something pressing against her lower body, making her feel uncomfortable.
    Xing Zhao quickly turned over and lay down again, covering himself with the quilt, but his face felt a little uncomfortable: "It's nothing." The intimacy just now made him have a physiological reaction. He took a deep breath and forced it down a little.
    Yue Yi later realized that the scenes he saw in the dungeon were somewhat clear. At the moment, he stopped asking questions and just raised his hand to secretly touch his lips. Xing Zhao's breath seemed to still linger there.
    Xing Zhao held her other little hand from under the quilt and looked at her sideways: "Yue Yi, I will be good to you." He didn't know how to say sweet words, and he didn't learn the vows of each other. He could tell Yue Yi It was such a simple sentence from Yi De, and it was also his promise that he would not change. As long as he was here, Yue Yi would not be harmed in any way.
    Yue Yi felt as if a warm current ran through her heart, and smiled: "I will also be good to my brother."
    Xing Zhao smiled, touched her little face and said, "Go to sleep, little fool."
    Xing Zhao replied early When he was in the team performing tasks, Cheng Liu still came over to give Yue Yi extra lessons when he had time. After a year, Cheng Liu clearly felt the changes in Yue Yi. Sometimes he would easily get distracted while doing the questions. The shyness and sweetness on his face made him look like he was falling in love. Cheng Liu knocked on the table, cleared his throat and pretended to be serious: "I think it's better for you to be honest."
    Yue Yi was startled, but immediately understood what he meant, put her hands on her chin and said with a smile: "It turns out that my brother also likes me. How did you feel it?"
    Tamariu curled her lips and said, "The air is full of decaying love bubbles. Of course I can feel it." Occasionally, when he meets two people, you and me, their eyes are glued together, he realizes that he is just a light bulb. So after the spring started, when Yue Yi went to school, Cheng Liu refused to come to make up classes - the single guy didn't want to be hit.
    Yueyi is not stupid, and with Cheng Liu's help, even though she couldn't keep up at the beginning of school, she quickly got on the right track. By the time of the midterm exam, Yueyi's ranking was among the top fifteen in her grade. At the parent-teacher meeting, the head teacher specially praised Yue Yi, which made Xing Zhaobeier, who came to the parent-teacher meeting, look good. The parents at the same table also asked Xing Zhao for advice with envy: "Oh, your daughter studies so well. , how do you usually tutor your children?"
    Xing Zhao was secretly happy in his heart, but when he heard the word "daughter", his face suddenly turned half dark, and he couldn't help but muttered
    : ЯōцЯōцщц (肉肉楃). ЦS said sullenly: "She is not my daughter."
    The parent blinked and understood: "Ah, you must be her uncle, right."
    Xing Zhao hesitated and did not speak again, but secretly glanced at the phone Looking at the screen, I murmured in my mind: Am I that old?
    --

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 2𝟵:

The Handsome Policeman in Unsolved Cases (13)

When Xing Zhao returned home, Yue Yi was watching a TV series. When she heard his voice, she ran over and threw herself into his arms. Then she stood up on tiptoes and kissed him on the lips with a smile.

    Xing Zhao was successfully attacked by her, and he pinched her fleshy cheeks pretending to be angry, then smiled: "The teacher praised you at the parent-teacher meeting today. He said you have made the fastest progress!" Yue Yi raised her little face
    . He smiled and said: "Cheng Liu gave me extra lessons, and I learned very quickly."
    After hearing Cheng Liu's name, Xing Zhao remembered what the parent at the same table said, and couldn't help feeling a little annoyed: "Yes. I should thank him." While changing his clothes, he turned around and asked Yue Yi: "Yue Yi, do I look old?"
    Yue Yi looked at it carefully, then shook his head and said, "I'm not old."
    Xing Zhao felt immediately relieved. It's a pity that he doesn't know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and Yue Yi likes him, no matter how he looks at it, it's good. If he asked Cheng Qiao, Yuhang, or Jiangnan what he said, he might be laughed at. Xing Zhao simply didn't think much about it, and the haze at the parent-teacher meeting was swept away.
    Time flies and it’s winter again in a blink of an eye. This year was always happy for Yue Yi. She and Xing Zhao were like the most ordinary couple, spending their free time visiting night markets or watching movies together. Whenever this happened, Xing Zhao would pester her to kiss her, as if Yueyi was some delicious delicacy that he couldn't get enough of. Yue Yi always dodged and said helplessly: "I can't bear to see you like this." Instead,
    Xing Zhao held her in his arms, biting the little girl's sweet lips and said vaguely: "Be good. , it's up to you, don't worry about me."
    The final result is often that halfway through the movie, Yue Yi is already out of breath from Xing Zhao's kiss. At this time, Yue Yi would angrily hit him with her small fists under his body, but Xing Zhao had so much free time that he liked the silly girl who was bullied by him at this time and was helpless.
    However, the relationship between the two was limited to kissing and arm touching. Occasionally, Xing Zhao couldn't help but masturbate behind Yue Yi's back, and would never violate Yue Yi.
    In his heart, there were some things that Yue Yi still didn't understand. Maybe one day she would suddenly understand the difference between dependence and attachment, and she might have someone she truly admired.
    Even if he didn't want to leave her at that time, he would still bless Yue Yi.
    One day, the team solved another major case, in which Xing Zhao played a leading role and rescued the injured Yu Hang. Yu Hang turned the corner and was discharged from the hospital to recuperate. He immediately cooked a dinner for Xing Zhao at home. Jiang Nan also came to accompany him, and the two called Xing Zhao his "savior". Yu Hang missed Yue Yi, so Xing Zhao naturally took Yue Yi with him.
    This is the second time Yuhang and Jiangnan see Yue Yi since Yue Yi no longer follows Xing Zhao to work. This time, Yue Yi did not hide behind Xing Zhao, but held his hand and greeted the two of them with a smile. The little girl looked good and was no longer afraid. Although she was still shy and quiet, she had some youthful energy.
    Jiang Nan responded, turned around and touched Yu Hang gently with his arm. Yu Hang looked confused and asked him in a low voice, "What's wrong?" Jiang Nan
    only raised his chin in the direction of Xing Zhao and Yue Yi, and the two sat there. On the sofa, with their heads next to each other, Xing Zhao was peeling apricots for Yue Yi. Yue Yi opened her mouth and took a bite of Xing Zhao's hand, then said something in Xing Zhao's ear. Xing Zhao laughed, his eyes filled with tears. It's pampering and sweet.
    "Can't you see this?" Jiang Nan shrugged, pulling Yu Hang back to the kitchen, "The old gangster ate the little girl. Shameless." He secretly despised her, but he only said it in words. Yue Yi is helpless, and Xing Zhao is their close friend. If the two really get together, it will be a good thing for each other.
    What's more, the talent of the man and the beauty of the woman are a perfect match.
    Yu Hang pondered for a moment and nodded: "Although it's a bit shameless, it's not impossible. Xing Zhao is a good boy, and Yue Yi will be happy with him." Jiang Nan smiled and said, "You worry about the marriages of these bachelors in the team every day
    . The big thing is done. Let’s solve the most difficult one this time.”
    Yu Hang also breathed a sigh of relief. The two of them prepared dinner and put it on the dining table. Jiang Nan greeted them: “Come on, Xing Zhao, your captain has spent a lot of money today. , I studied the recipes for several days in advance and bought a lot of food waiting for you."
    Xing Zhao pulled up his chair and said with a smile: "That's really a waste of money. Come to my house for dinner tomorrow when you have time."
    Yu Hang laughed and scolded: "With your little cooking skills, how dare you do everything in front of me?" After that, she looked towards Yue Yi joked: "Isn't that right? Yue Yi, how about your brother Xing Zhao's cooking?" Yue Yi
    naturally wouldn't make trouble, but she also understood that Yu Hang and Xing Zhao were teasing each other, so she just pursed her lips and smiled, looking at He glanced at Xing Zhao and said softly: "It's okay, it's okay."
    Yu Hang said with a smile: "It's okay? It's okay, but I can't get a wife. For this reason, Yueyi, don't be his wife."
    Yue Yi blushed and puffed out her cheeks, refusing to speak.
    Xing Zhao hurriedly said: "Okay, okay, don't make fun of her."
    "Are you distressed?" Yu Hang glanced at him with a smile on his lips, "If you feel so distressed, you must protect your little wife in the future. As a grown man, please don't let your wife suffer."
    These words became more and more explicit, and Yue Yi simply buried half of her face in her arms, complaining softly: "Sister Yuhang, please stop talking..."
    Xing Zhao hurriedly hugged the little girl's shoulders to express comfort, then rubbed his neck and patted his chest, making up his mind and said: "Don't worry, my Xing Zhao's wife will not be angry at all."
    Yu Hang looked back and forth between the two of them. , one spoke confidently, and the other was too embarrassed to see anyone. She stopped, and gave up after hearing Xing Zhao's promise.
    There were all acquaintances at the table, chatting and laughing naturally. Yu Hang talked about the things in the team, one after another. Some cases were weird and bizarre, and some cases made people laugh or cry. Yue Yi also listened with gusto, and Xing Zhao gave her a full plate. The chicken soup was placed in front of her, but she still didn't respond. She just stared at Yu Hang in anticipation of the next step.
    Yu Hang smiled and said: "Okay, okay, let's stop talking. Don't talk about this during the meal. Yue Yi, look at your brother Xing Zhao serving chicken soup for you. If you don't eat it anymore, your brother Xing Zhao should eat it." Got me."
    Hearing the words, Yue Yi immediately lowered his head and looked up, then turned to meet Xing Zhao's gentle gaze. A wave of heat immediately ran over his face, and he quickly picked up the spoon and took a sip. When Yu Hang and Jiang Nan saw this, they looked at each other and smiled.
    The two of them played at Yu Hang's house until half past eight before preparing to leave. Yu Hang looked outside the house and said worriedly: "Why is it snowing? Didn't you two take an umbrella?" Jiang Nan said: "Why do you use umbrellas when it snows in the north
    ? . It’s not far, they can just stroll back. Besides, walking in the snow is quite interesting.”
    Xing Zhaoyi said, “Don’t worry, it’s okay.”
    The two said goodbye and walked home along the park path. Yue Yi put her little hand in Xing Zhao's pocket. Xing Zhao's hand was very warm, silently conveying the warmth to Yue Yi. Xing Zhao tucks her hat and asks, "Have you eaten just now? I see you just listened to Yu Hang's stories and don't want to eat anymore." Upon hearing this, Yue Yi
    immediately said with a hint of admiration in her tone: " Sister Yuhang is so amazing. She has been to so many places and performed so many tasks!"
    Xing Zhao lowered his head and saw
    the new version of the wicker net: ЯōцЯōцщц (肉肉楃). The little girl's bright eyes were as bright as two stars in the sky, and her heart was filled with softness: "That's very dangerous. Isn't Yuhang injured this time because of his strong and agile skills? You don't have to be envious. But if you want to go a lot, This place, I will take you to see it when I have time in the future."
    Yue Yi immediately stretched out his little finger and said with a smile: "Then brother wants to hook up with me, and he can't break his promise."
    Xing Zhao immediately stretched out his hand to hook her little finger and pulled it, and then Unexpectedly, he kissed her hard on the cheek. There were fine snowflakes floating in the sky, and the lights on the roadside were dim and shadowy. There were not many people on the street, but the little girl still blushed because of the kiss. She lowered her head and looked away, a little shy. He muttered: "Brother, don't...someone will see it..."
    Xing Zhao just smiled after hearing her sticky voice. He pinched the little girl's fingertips in his pocket and said softly: "How could it be possible? I've observed it." He stopped and held the little girl's fingertips. He put his hands to his lips and touched her gently, then stepped forward to take her lips with a playful smile and sucked her in deeply. He smelled a faint fragrance from the little girl's body, lingering in his heart.
    Yue Yi pushed him away gently, turned her already red face and said softly: "Don't be like this..."
    Xing Zhao smiled, held her in his arms and gently called her name: "Yue Yi, Yue Yi..."
    Yue Yi stayed in his arms obediently. She liked the smell of him. It was refreshing and sweet, like the warmth given to her by the first ray of warm sunshine in winter: "What's wrong? What are you calling me for? Huh?"
    Xing Zhao kissed her little face again, quietly admiring her charming face, as if asking Yueyi and himself: "Why do I like you so much?" After not seeing each other for a day, it felt like we were apart. Sanqiu wished that he could look at her every moment and let her only smile and act coquettishly at him.
    It was rare to hear Xing Zhao say "I like" directly. Yue Yi was happy and shy at the same time. She lowered her head and shook Xing Zhao's finger. Suddenly she stood up on tiptoes and quickly tapped his lips and said softly: " I like you too. Brother. I want to be with you forever, okay?"
    The little girl said "forever", what a touching voice it made. Xing Zhao's heart surged with heat, and he hugged her hard and said firmly: "Brother will protect you forever." The
    hearts are connected, the promises are made, and life is like this, what else can you ask for?
    That night, Xing Zhao couldn't bear it. When the little girl lay softly under him and was breathless by his kiss again, he pressed the little girl's forehead and coaxed: "Yue Yi, please give it to me? "
    She still closed her eyes nervously, with the spring color on her cheeks, and nodded slightly and invisible. Xing Zhao got the answer and tentatively put his hands on the little girl's chest. That was his first time. He clearly saw his hands trembling. The moment he climbed up to her breasts, he realized that the girl's body was completely different from his own. It was soft and fragile, and he could feel it. To the little girl's rapid heartbeat.
    What she gave him was not just her affection, but her most cherished heart, connected with her life, longing for his care and true love under his hands.
    She felt Xing Zhao's calloused hands covering her breasts, but then, he just stopped there and made no other move. Yue Yi opened her eyes tremblingly, her eyelashes flickering, feeling a little shy and a little scared. , but what she met was Xing Zhao's deep eyes. She saw her delicate appearance and her emotional cheeks.
    "Brother," she called him softly and asked softly, "What are you looking at?"
    Xing Zhao smiled like the first ray of light in the morning: "I'm looking at my little wife."

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 3𝟬:

The Handsome Policeman in an Unsolved Case

Yue Yi's face was as hot as a fever, from the inside out, as if a handful of fire was scattered in the blood, and was ignited by Xing Zhao in an instant.

    Although she was shy in her heart, she just closed her eyes slightly, pursed her lips, and turned her head shyly. She thought of Yu Hang's joking words during the dinner. She just heard Xing Zhao calling her "little wife" with her own ears. At that moment, the excitement and joy in my heart seemed to bloom like gorgeous fireworks, bright and brilliant.
    Xing Zhao pinched the tip of her nose, and the little girl opened her eyes and stared at her in shame, and said softly: "What's wrong?" Her eyes seemed to be able to speak, always watery and sparkling, Although he was staring at him, there was a certain charm in the corners of his eyes and eyebrows, and Xing Zhao's lower body was even more eager to move.
    "I called you my little wife, what should you call me?" Xing Zhao joked.
    Yue Yi's face turned even redder. Of course she understood what Xing Zhao meant. There were young lovers in school who fell in love. Occasionally, when you and I called each other a few words, she couldn't help but think of Xing Zhao. But when it came to this, For a moment, looking at Xing Zhao's expectant expression, she was speechless again.
    Xing Zhao was not in a hurry, and kissed the little girl's lips and cheeks repeatedly. He held one hand aside and used the other hand to caress Yue Yi's chest. Although she was petite, her breasts were well developed and fit in the palm of her hand. , full and round, Xing Zhao sometimes rubbed it gently in circles, and sometimes played with the pink tips with his index finger, watching the nipples slowly become hard and blooming. He didn't know whether it was because of the cold or because of Xing Zhao's playing.
    The little girl was very sensitive, her delicate body twisted, and she softly spoke a soft but touching tone from her little mouth: "Hmm...ah..."
    Xing Zhao came over and looked at Yue Yi's little face that was gradually stained with lust. Asked: "Do you like it?"
    She bit her lip and looked back at Xing Zhao. Xing Zhao loved her like this so much that he bowed his head and kissed her hard on the forehead: "Little fool, did you remember what you called me? "
    Husband..." She murmured, saying two words in a low voice.
    Xing Zhao frowned and put his ears to her lips: "What?"
    Yue Yi had no choice but to slightly amplify her voice and call softly: "Husband."
    Xing Zhao was satisfied, turned his face to the side and held Yue Yi's lips. At first, it was just a gentle kiss like gentle wind and drizzle, but Gradually, the kiss became intense and rich. Xing Zhao could no longer satisfy his usual habit of drinking poison to quench his thirst. He sucked Yue Yi's lips crazily. Every inch of her mouth was swept by Xing Zhao crazily. His tongue Hooking Yue Yi's tongue, he suddenly sucked it into his mouth, and then filled Yue Yi's mouth. Finally, when the two of them separated breathlessly, the lustful silver thread hung between their lips, and the little girl's originally clear eyes His eyes were completely clouded with wind and fog.
    Xing Zhao buried his head in Yue Yi's shoulder, sucking her delicate earlobes while squeezing Yue Yi's breasts hard. Her clothes had been taken off by Xing Zhao unknowingly, and Xing Zhao was naked. He only wore a pair of shorts on his upper body and lower body. The hardness between his legs was pressed against Yue Yi's garden hole through his underwear, and he occasionally tried to hit it.
    "Hmm... uh... brother... no more..." Yue Yi couldn't stand such teasing, especially when Xing Zhao was teasing her earlobes or blowing slowly into her ears. She shrank. She raised her shoulders to avoid it, and put her little hands in front of Xing Zhao to push him away gently. However, Xing Zhao grabbed the two troublesome little wrists, raised his eyebrows condescendingly and said, "What are you calling me?" Yue Yi whimpered
    . On the ground, she begged: "Brother..."
    Xing Zhao hit her punitively with his lower body, and asked her forcefully: "What are you calling me for?"
    Yue Yi screamed "Ah" and felt something sticky between her legs. The liquid overflowed, and she murmured with red eyes: "
    The new version of the bamboo basket: ЯōцЯōцщц (肉肉楃). ЦS woo woo... Husband... I don't want it anymore..."
    Xing Zhao listened and did not make things difficult for her anymore. , but did not let go of her wrist, but pressed her wrist on top of the little girl's head, pinched the tip of his nipple with the other hand, he leaned down and took it into his mouth, at first it was just like a child sucking The milk was sucked back and forth like this, and eventually it turned into gently grinding with the teeth. In the ears, there was the faint sobbing sound of the little girl, as if she was sobbing, as if a small hand was grabbing her heart quickly and lightly.
    "Well... it hurts..." His teeth suddenly bit the little girl's nipple quickly. The little girl immediately spoke aggrievedly. Xing Zhao raised his eyes to look at her. Tears filled the corners of the little girl's eyes, looking like she had been bullied. Looks like it's gone.
    He curled up the corners of his lips, looking a little evil in a way that was rarely seen before: "It hurts?"
    She nodded.
    Xing Zhao smiled and said: "My husband will blow you a blow and it won't hurt." After saying that, he lowered his head and blew a few times on the wet nipples. The two bright red cherries stood up even more when he blew on them. When it rises, it looks like two pebbles.
    Yue Yi twisted her body and begged, "Don't..."
    "Don't stop?" He deliberately misinterpreted and raised his head, with a smile in his eyes. The little girl was crying. He could have continued to bully her against her will, but he couldn't bear it. So, he stopped and just took turns rubbing a pair of breasts back and forth, which were as tender as two pieces of white tofu.
    Yue Yi pouted and complained: "You don't even listen to me..."
    Xing Zhao smiled and said: "How can I listen to you at this time?" He gently brushed away the hair stuck to the little girl's cheeks. , and then pecked the little girl's lips. The little girl was already in love, and occasionally raised her head slightly to ask for a kiss. The pair of breasts seemed to invite Xing Zhao to taste it. Xing Zhao let go of Yue Yi's hand, and then slipped it between her legs. Yue Yi was startled. When he was about to close his legs, Xing Zhao stopped him in time. He squeezed the little girl's legs apart and rubbed his fingers up and down in that peach blossom garden.
    A small gap can swallow the size of his lower body.
    Xing Zhao also felt that the structure between men and women was so magical. He felt the nectar from the little girl's flower hole slowly flowing out due to his teasing. Xing Zhao said hoarsely in her ear: "Yue Yi, there is a lot of water down there. ." After saying that, he stared at Yue Yi's lips again and said, "It's the same as above, moist." He tapped her red lips with his fingers, then gently inserted them into Tan's mouth, imitating the movements of sexual intercourse. spy.
    Yueyi was so embarrassed by his erotic movements that she didn't know what to do, but her lower body felt an inexplicable emptiness due to his fiddling with her. She seemed to need something to fill and enrich herself.
    Xing Zhao could see her desire, and his voice was filled with forbearance and tension: "Do you want me?"
    She nodded in a daze, holding onto Xing Zhao's powerful shoulders with both hands, like a boat drifting on the sea, it seemed that he was the only one who could It’s okay to give yourself everything you need at this time. Xing Zhao suddenly probed Yue Yi's flower hole with a finger. It was so warm and tight that it was almost impossible to move even an inch with one finger. The feeling at the tip of the finger spread all over the body along the nerves. The overwhelming pleasure hit Xing Zhao's forehead. Roll off the sweat.
    Yue Yi screamed in pain due to his movements, her delicate brows suddenly furrowed, and her legs subconsciously tightened. Xing Zhao quickly stopped moving forward, kissed her and comforted the baby in his arms: "Good boy, I can't move anymore, I can't move anymore." Crystal tears rolled down from the corners of Yue Yi's eyes,
    Xing Zhao took out his fingers from her mouth, Yue Yi He cried softly and said: "It hurts so much. I don't want it anymore. Brother, I'm afraid..."
    Xing Zhao knew that of course he couldn't stop at this time, but seeing her crying like this in his arms, he had no choice but to touch the little girl's cheeks. The face said softly: "Don't be afraid, don't be afraid. Brother is here, what are you afraid of? Brother is not moving, do you feel it? Brother is stopped there and is not moving." The little girl was buried in his arms, sobbing softly,
    he His fingers were suddenly buried in her flower hole. The moment she first entered, she felt so painful. However, as Xing Zhao continued to kiss her and he kneaded and played with her chest, the pain slowly dissipated. . She twisted slightly and hummed in her little mouth. Xing Zhao looked at Yue Yi's face and asked tentatively: "Does it still hurt?"
    The little girl shook her head, but still didn't know how to answer.
    Xing Zhao suddenly came under her body, gently pulled out his fingers, and watched as the little girl's delicate vagina, as delicate as a flower, slowly closed obscenely. Yue Yi was startled, she sat up and pushed Xing Zhao with one hand: "Don't look there..."
    Xing Zhao raised his head and smiled at her: "It's very beautiful here, my little wife looks good everywhere. "After saying that, Yue Yi watched helplessly as Xing Zhao lowered his head and took it into his mouth.
    "Ah... uh uh... um... don't... brother... don't..." She was about to say something to stop her, but her voice turned into a gentle moan. His tongue licked back and forth along the slit of the little flower hole. She twisted her body involuntarily, her hair was scattered, and a light pink gradually appeared on her fair skin.
    Xing Zhao's tongue penetrated into the gap, rolled up countless nectar and swallowed it. Yue Yi collapsed on the bed again, and her hands that were about to push away slowly penetrated Xing Zhao's thick short hair along with Xing Zhao's movements.
    When he raised his head again, his lips were shiny, and a sweet smell filled Xing Zhao's lips, but he didn't care at all. Instead, he smiled and said, "It's so sweet here, Yue Yi, do you want to eat it?" Yue Yi had already put her hands on it
    . She covered her face and refused to look at him.
    However, Xing Zhao refused to let her go easily. He came to her ear and blew a breath and said: "I feel uncomfortable too, let me in."
    Yue Yi still didn't move, Xing Zhao laughed, and released his dick into the flower hole with one hand. At the entrance, squirming up and down, Yue Yi clearly felt that somewhere in the man was standing tall and upright, ready to go. Xing Zhao knew that she was most afraid of pain, so he did so much foreplay. Just now he licked the little girl's vagina with his tongue and felt the juice overflowing. It should be almost done. So Xing Zhao slowly but firmly pushed open the little girl's vagina.
    But he didn't know that the little girl was extremely delicate. Even after so much foreplay, she still turned pale with pain. She slapped Xing Zhao's chest with both hands and shouted: "It hurts... it really hurts..." ...Don't move anymore..."
    Xing Zhao quickly stopped his movements when he saw this. Only one glans penis got stuck and it hurt a little. But the tight feeling made him almost want to lose control. Fortunately, he still endured it, patted the little girl's back with one hand and put his other hand on her pedicle and rubbed it gently: "Okay, it won't hurt in a while, be good..."
    Yue Yi's eyes widened. , but her eyes were not focused at all. The pain at that moment reminded her of the dark past that had been sealed in the depths of her memory: in the dark night, she saw a girl being ruthlessly molested, and they also pressed the girl down like this. , laughter, curses, moans and cries, lewd laughter... one after another impacted her fragile nerves... She suddenly held her head and screamed.
    Xing Zhao originally thought that she was in unbearable pain because of the first time, but Yue Yi's reaction was too great. He quickly hugged Yue Yi and coaxed: "Yue Yi, what's wrong with you? What did you think of?
    " The voice was like a tonic injected into the heart. Yue Yi raised her tear-stained face and murmured: "That room... they..." Hearing this, Xing Zhao secretly cursed himself for damning. Unexpectedly, it aroused Yue Yi's fear. remember. He held Yue Yi's little face with both hands, serious but gentle: "Yue Yi, look at me, it's me in front of you, it's Xing Zhao. I will take care of you, I will protect you, so don't think about anything. , follow me, okay?"
    (The meat is finally served!)
    (Thank you again for ordering. I feel that POPO is so slow these days. I didn't expect that there are so many friends coming to see it. I am super touched. Especially the one who tipped me first Friends of this story, thank you for your support!)

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 3𝟭:

The Unresolved Case of Handsome

She calmed down and stared into Xing Zhao's eyes, which were as deep as the vast stars. It was as if she was in the Milky Way, seeing enough light and heaven and earth. Those black memories gradually dissipated, leaving only the young man's strong arms. And the deep but soothing voice: "Hold on."

    It was him, Xing Zhao, who made her find the courage to survive.
    How could she be worried that he would hurt her?
    He treated her better than anyone else.
    He is her god and her only faith.
    Xing Zhao saw her staring at him blankly, as if she was stunned for a moment. He was a little anxious, worried that she was still immersed in the fear of the past, and raised his hand to pat the little girl's back, but Unexpectedly, the little girl suddenly raised her head and captured his lips.
    She didn't have much strength, and didn't quite understand the essence of kissing. She only knew how to hold his lips stupidly, decisively and bravely, with the shyness and tenderness of a girl, and her sweet tongue tentatively touched his lips. Linger gently.
    Xing Zhao closed his eyes, enjoying Yue Yi's initiative. Her hands imitated his usual posture and carefully held his face. The lips separated, and he saw the soft and charming face of Lotus, with a blush on her cheeks. Then she curved the corners of her lips and said softly, "I'm not afraid as long as you are here."
    Xing Zhao smiled and said, You are far less calm than this smile. He told her "don't be afraid", but when the little girl turned around and said the same words to her, he felt unparalleled touch and satisfaction in his heart. She stretched out her fingers and carefully rubbed them like jade porcelain. His little face solemnly said: "I love you."
    "Me too."
    As soon as he finished speaking, Xing Zhao leaned over and regained the initiative to kiss. Listening to the little girl's whimpering voice, his lower body penetrated inside again. , inch by inch, he carefully looked at Yue Yi's expression of pain but trying to relax. Her
    little face was smudged with a very beautiful style due to the increasingly fanatical lust. Xing Zhao looked at it infatuatedly, and then put his hands He raised her legs and pushed his cock in again.
    "Ah... no more... don't come in..." Yue Yi twisted her little head and begged.
    Xing Zhao's eyes were originally sharp and full of tenacity, but now the look he looked at Yue Yi was full of passion and impulse. The self-control he was proud of was vulnerable to the contraction of Yue Yi's flower hole.
    In the end, Bai Liangang also turned into Zhirou.
    Her flower hole was small and delicate, and the taste in it was indescribable. It was as if countless small mouths were sucking his cock, and the thick and long shaft began to rhythm in it. His initial movements did not dare to be too presumptuous, but Pulling out a little and then inserting again, of course this kind of thrusting and fucking can't satisfy Xing Zhao's desire.
    Yue Yi's little body was rising and falling as he was pushing her. Her hair was spread randomly on the pillow, looking pitiful as if she had been ravaged. Xing Zhao held her wrist, and his voice was like a taut string, full of masculinity ready to go. The power: "Are you comfortable, Yue Yi?" Her ears and temples rubbed together, and his breath wrapped around Yue Yi.
    "Uh-huh..." the girl cried softly, with a hint of satisfied pleasure amidst the pain. Her eyes gradually became blurry. She could clearly feel the thick and long penis thrusting back and forth in her body, reaching the extreme every time. , as if it were going to penetrate itself.
    Xing Zhao gradually increased his speed, inserting almost the entire length of his cock, and then pulled it out completely. After a while, their lower bodies were wet with semen. Every time Xing Zhao's cock entered, the little flower hole seemed reluctant to let the cock leave. It sucked hard on the penis wrapped around Xing Zhao, and the labia almost turned out. The pleasure exploded from the tailbone. He let out a low roar, and a His hand was still holding Yue Yi's flailing little wrist, but his other hand came to the little girl's soft chest, pinching a piece of snowy breast hard, occasionally leaning down to lick and kiss the pretty nipple.
    "Brother, it's too fast... Don't... Slow down... Slow down..." Tears welled up in the corners of her fucked eyes, and she stared at the man who was constantly moving on her body through her tearful eyes, looking at his tense shoulders and The waist that keeps shaking. He seemed not to know how tired he was, and kept fucking him faster and harder.
    She twisted her body in protest, but in exchange, Xing Zhao patted her little butt gently: "Don't move, it will be fine in a while."
    Yue Yi pouted her little mouth and complained softly: "It hurts a little... please be gentler..."
    Xing Zhao smiled evilly: "You really want me to be gentler?"
    Yue Yi nodded stupidly, thinking that Xing Zhao was the big one Be kind.
    Of course, Xing Zhao would not let her go easily. He really slowed down his movements, only thrusting once or twice, and then stopped halfway. Instead, he took the little girl's nipple in his mouth and sucked it endlessly. Yueyi felt so empty in her lower body because of his stop. The two long legs that were originally wrapped around his waist slowly closed unconsciously, but Xing Zhao opened them again but refused to let her close them and even blew a breath there. Yue Yi's body trembled for a while, and she couldn't help but moan softly in her mouth, "Hmm... um... brother..."
    Xing Zhao paid attention to the little girl's expression. He let go of his other hand and stood up. , put both hands on her chest, gently clasping them together and slowly twisting them, playing with her delicate breasts as much as possible. She was very sensitive there. Xing Zhao sometimes felt extremely uncomfortable even if she rubbed them occasionally. How could he endure Xing Zhao's behavior like this? play. The little girl groaned, raised her hand and pushed Xing Zhao's shoulder, but her lower body actively rubbed against his cock: "Ah... no... brother, help me..."
    Xing Zhao squeezed her breasts together , then gently licked her ear, and then said ambiguously: "Daughter-in-law, do you know about tit fucking?" He remembered the movies he had seen before, in which a thick and long cock was sandwiched between a woman's breasts. He was indifferent at the time, but his little wife's pair of snowy breasts were soft and delicate, and a pair of round nipples stood in front of his eyes. How comfortable it is.
    Yue Yi was stunned for a moment, then shook her head.
    His Yue Yi was innocent and didn't understand anything. This kind of innocence in bed made men feel more satisfied. She was like a blank piece of paper, allowing Xing Zhao to paint it with color.
    Xing Zhao said mischievously in her ear again: "Just like treating your breasts like your little pussy..."
    Yue Yi's face instantly turned red. She never expected that Xing Zhao, who was usually handsome and handsome, would say such shameless words. But Xing Zhao suddenly thrust hard, her mouth opened slightly, and she moaned with satisfaction, but Xing Zhao stopped again. The feeling was so bad that Yue Yi felt very uncomfortable.
    Xing Zhao coaxed while licking the tips of her nipples: "Yueyi, do you want to be gentler?" Although he took the initiative, he was actually reaching the limit. Yueyi's little pussy was so comfortable, he really wanted to poke it. Can't get in or out.
    Yue Yi raised her blushing little face and leaned towards his face. The small flower hole on her lower body opened and closed, and the sweet honey flowed out slowly. She hummed in her little mouth: "Brother, I want it, I want it." Want to..."
    Xing Zhao pushed his dick in, but before he pushed it all the way, the little girl sighed and lifted her butt up and pushed it forward. Xing Zhao had a smile in his eyes and stopped torturing each other. After inserting it to the end, Xing Zhao didn't give her a chance to breathe, and began to rhythm wildly. Yue Yi's pussy was fucked, and the juice splashed everywhere. The sound was intermittent, but to Xing Zhao's ears, it was the most perfect sound of nature.
    "Hmm... ah... um,
    the new first edition: ЯōцЯōцщц (肉肉楃). ЦS... no... no more... brother... uh huh..." Yue Yi's broken moans became more and more urgent. , getting louder and louder, her body was trembling violently, and her little flower hole seemed to be at its last moment, and she kept sucking Xing Zhao's cock, "No... don't... I don't want it anymore..." She shook desperately With his little head hanging, he didn't know what the overwhelming pleasure was. He was afraid but wanted to indulge in it.
    Xing Zhao also reached the last moment, and the sweat fell from his forehead. He grabbed the little girl's pushing wrist and coaxed her: "Let's go together, Yue Yi, don't be afraid, brother is here..." The movements under him became even more wild
    . , with extremely crazy lust, he finally ejaculated amidst the screams of the little girl. He gasped for breath. The comfortable feeling when ejaculating made him feel like he was in a fog. He didn’t know when it would be tonight. . The hot semen filled the flower pot, bulging and a little sticky. Yue Yi opened her mouth wide, still immersed in the indescribable madness. Xing Zhao kissed her little face lovingly, then went to twist a towel, lift up the limp Yue Yi, and clean her up.
    Yueyi has lost all her strength, her little face is red, and she just lets him play around like a doll. Seeing her sluggish look, Xing Zhao couldn't help but smile and said, "If your physical strength is so bad, what will you do in the future?"
    She came back to her senses and was so embarrassed that she simply hid under the quilt with a cry, only revealing a pair of big watery eyes looking at her. Xing Zhao. Xing Zhao turned off the light and squeezed into the quilt.     Yue Yi said
    coquettishly : "You have a quilt..."
After chasing him again, Xing Zhao reached out his arms and took her into his arms. He rubbed her breasts with one hand and gently stroked her face with the other: "Does it still hurt?" He saw the sheets on the sheets. She was also a little scared because of the blood stains. She had just exerted so much force, and Yue Yi kept shouting that it hurt. She was usually most afraid of pain.     Yue Yi shook her head, buried her head in his arms, hugged his waist with her little hands and said softly
    : "You are different from them."
"Of course, those are bad people, I am your husband! What are you thinking about!"
    Yue Yi suddenly raised her head and looked at him seriously and said seriously: "Some people also said that they would take Qingqing away and say they love her. Qingqing followed her After he left, Qingqing was no longer human when he came back."
    Qingqing was a girl she knew. It turned out that she was in the small cage next door. Someone once coaxed Qingqing with sweet words, and Qingqing believed it, but in the end Qingqing couldn't do anything. It is another trophy of success for that person. As for what she had experienced, Yue Yi later vaguely understood it, but she preferred to deceive herself.
    Xing Zhao's heart tightened, and he hugged her quickly, then put his hand on her cheek to comfort her and said, "Yueyi, we didn't have a choice about the past, so don't think about it anymore. From now on, you just want to think about me, okay?"
    His The little girl is kind and innocent, shy to everyone, but also warm-hearted and helpful. Everyone likes her. She is such a good little wife. He regrets why he didn't meet her earlier. In the end, when she was just a little bit old, , he will definitely protect her and make her always like a little princess.
    Yue Yi nodded heavily, her eyes moist, but her voice was full of joy: "I am very lucky."
    Lucky to be saved by you, lucky to fall in love with you, and lucky to gain your love.
    And Xing Zhao also smiled and said softly: "I am also very lucky."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

637K 66.6K 26
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
1.6M 100K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3M 195K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.8M 141K 63
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...