Quick Travel: The Little Whit...

By Milkeai

Original Title:快穿之小白狐报恩记 Author : 弗里敦的小柏林 ♡: 𝘍𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘊𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘖𝘸𝘯𝘦𝘳 ♡: 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘖𝘧𝘧�... More

Disclaimer
Story Description
1-5 The Cold Brother on the Green Campus
5 - 10 The Cold-hearted Brother on the Green Campus
11-15 The Cold Brother on the Green Campus
16-end The Cold Brother on the Green Campus
17-21 The Handsome Policeman in an Unsolved Case
27-31 The Handsome Policeman in an Unsolved Case

22-26 The Handsome Policeman in an Unsolved Case

987 1 1
By Milkeai

The Handsome Policeman in an Unsolved Case

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 2𝟮:

 After Jiang Nan left, Xing Zhao was ready to start exercising. The original gym was now his bedroom, so Xing Zhao moved the facilities to the balcony and reluctantly put them down.
    "Yue Yi, you watch TV first, I'll go exercise for a while."
    Yue Yi nodded, while eating the snacks sent by Jiangnan, her pink cheeks were still stained with snack pastry residue, and she patted the ones in her arms. The doll said to him: "Brother, give the doll a name."
    Although she had been imprisoned and tortured, she was still a little girl. When she met a cute doll, she would think of giving it a name, and then make love to it. play together.
    Xing Zhao scratched his head, a little confused: "Uh, what do you want to be called?" This kind of question is definitely not his strong point. Once upon a time, he had a puppy, which he named "Lao Si". People made fun of it for most of the year.
    Yueyi said:
    The new version of the bamboo basket net: ЯōцЯōцщц (肉肉楃). ЦS "I, also, don't know."
    Xing Zhao looked down at the doll in Yue Yi's arms. It was dressed in pink clothes and even the hat was pink. He pondered for a moment and suddenly snapped his fingers and said: "How about calling me Xiaofen?" He felt that he was quite smart and had a good name, better than the original "Lao Si".
    Yue Yi didn't have any idea, so Xing Zhao did whatever he said, murmuring "Xiaofen" and playing with it happily.
    Xing Zhao worked out hard on the balcony for two and a half hours. Yue Yi in the living room had almost finished watching, holding the baby and preparing to go to the balcony to find Xing Zhao.
    Xing Zhao was covered in sweat, but he felt extremely comfortable. He kept exercising every day, not just because of work needs. After all, as a police officer, Xing Zhao often encounters many horrific scenes, which he can't bear if they accumulate in his mind for a long time.
    So for these two and a half hours, Xing Zhao let himself enter a state of relaxation and tried to forget what happened during the day. The result was: he habitually took off his shirt and took a shower, but forgot that he was no longer alone in the house. Then he walked out of the balcony and heard Yue Yi's sweet voice coming from far away: "Brother, um, um, no... ah!"
    Yue Yi suddenly exclaimed when she saw the topless Xing Zhaoye. Confused, he hurriedly went to get his clothes and put them on. The clothes were sweaty and stuck to his body. It was actually very uncomfortable, but Xing Zhao couldn't care anymore. His face and ears began to feel hot.
    After Yue Yi exclaimed, she hid her little head behind the doll's head, blocking her sight. Xing Zhao's eyes wandered around, swallowed, and asked awkwardly: "You, are you okay?" "Well, that
    doll , No, no more." Yue Yi's muffled voice came from behind the doll.
    Xing Zhao asked her doubtfully: "What doll is missing? Isn't the doll in your hand?"
    Yue Yi pointed to the living room: "Yes, it is the doll on the TV. It is gone..."
    Xing Zhao suddenly realized that it was a children's channel Barbie's cartoon show is over. "Well, I guess the show will continue tomorrow, so you can just continue watching tomorrow." His hands hanging on his sides flexed helplessly: "Yueyi, it's already late, you should go to bed. I'm I plan to take a bath..."
    Yue Yi nodded, turned around and left the second bedroom, her face was flushed, not sure whether it was from the heat or something else.
    Xing Zhao helped Yue Yi brush her teeth and wash her face. Yue Yi smiled happily in the mirror. , the black silk is scattered, like a fine silk satin spread on the back, adding to the graceful appearance of the beautiful face.
    Xing Zhao realized later, his fingers suddenly left the end of her hair, and he lowered his head with an unclear expression. Yue Yi still didn't know, her mouth was full of bubbles, and she said vaguely: "Brother, the braids
    are loose."
    He watched Yue Yi go to bed, and immediately went to the bathroom and locked the door to take a shower. He was used to cold baths. The cold water slapped on his face. Xing Zhao felt that he was finally not as embarrassed as before. He put one hand on the wall and combed his short hair with the other hand. He didn't understand what he was doing just now. He was simply a lunatic.
    The most shameful thing was that when he saw the little girl with long hair shawl looking at him with a sweet smile, he actually had a shameful physical reaction.
    He punched the wall bitterly and spat: Shameless!
    Yueyi was lying on the bed talking to the baby in her arms. Xing Zhao changed into fresh clothes and wiped his hair with a dry towel. Seeing that Yueyi was still asleep, he leaned against the door and looked at her quietly. Although he warned himself several times to stay away and avoid suspicion, he still came to the master bedroom like a man possessed. Looking at her, he felt peaceful and happy. Yes, looking at her from a distance was the best.
    The little girl was holding the doll and asked softly: "How about you sleep next to me tonight? It's a bit cold at night, so you should cover yourself with a quilt." After saying that, she lifted the towel and carefully covered it with the doll. I forgot to pat the baby's belly gently.
    Xing Zhao burst out laughing at the little girl's innocent words. Yue Yi suddenly turned her head and faced Xing Zhao's hearty and bright smile, like the brightest star in the dark night. Xing Zhao joked: "Why, are you planning to feed the baby tomorrow?" He came closer, turned on the bedside lamp for her, and then said in a deep voice: "Yue Yi, I won't accompany you tonight. , you sleep here alone with the baby, okay?"
    Yue Yi immediately sat up, with a look of anxiety on her face: "No, no..."
    Xing Zhao stared at Yue Yi's eyes and said seriously: " Yueyi, you have to get used to some things..." Before he finished speaking, the little girl had already hurriedly crawled into his arms, saying repeatedly: "Brother, don't, don't leave..." Xing Zhao was helpless
    , But I also thought that Yueyi had to learn to be independent no matter what, so she had to be ruthless. What's more, you must control your shameful reactions.
    He used a little strength to pull away the little girl's hands holding him. Yue Yi was already crying so anxiously that her tears fell down like big pearls. After a while, half of Xing Zhao's sleeves were wet. Zhao looked at her pitiful look, and the softest part of his heart seemed to be stabbed hard by something. He took out a few pieces of toilet paper to wipe her tears, but unfortunately the more she wiped, the more tears she shed. Xing Zhao smiled bitterly and said: "How can you be so capable?" Crying, like running water..."
    The little girl repeated the words "I won't go, I won't go" in a loud voice. Her big eyes were watery, her voice was delicate and soft, and she looked at Xing pitifully. Zhao.
    Xing Zhao shook his head and hardened his heart and said, "Yue Yi, you have to listen to your brother this time."
    Yue Yi whimpered and said, "Yue Yi is obedient, and my brother won't leave."
    Xing Zhao sighed, forced himself to stand up and leave. room, Yue Yi got out of bed and followed Xing Zhao, trying to grab Xing Zhao's sleeve. However, Xing Zhao locked the door of his room first. Yue Yi knocked on the door and cried and begged from outside. Xing Zhao fell In bed, the more he listened, the more uncomfortable he became, but he said to himself: She must not be soft-hearted, she must learn to be independent. After being hypnotized in this way for several times, Xing Zhao covered his head with the quilt and tried to hide his ears from Yue Yi's voice.
    After a long time, I don't know how long it was, Xing Zhao got out of the quilt. There was no sound outside and it was quiet. It seemed that Yue Yi was also tired and might have returned to her room. Xing Zhao breathed a sigh of relief and played with his mobile phone for a while. Suddenly he heard thunder coming from outside. The summer rain was about to come. Xing Zhao quickly got up and prepared to close the window. Suddenly remembering that the windows in the living room and master bedroom were not closed, Xing Zhao put on his slippers and hurriedly opened the door. Unexpectedly, Yue Yi, who was curled up at the door, was awakened by Xing Zhao. She rubbed her eyes and looked at Xing Zhao timidly. Xing Zhao was stunned and immediately understood that Yue Yi had not returned to his room at all.
    "Why are you sleeping here?" Xing Zhao leaned over and pulled her up, scolding, "The ground is very cold."
    Yue Yi murmured: "Brother, don't leave, don't leave..."
    There was another thunder, and the wind and rain suddenly hit. Xing Zhao hurriedly closed the window, then turned around. The white light of lightning shone on Yue Yi's pale face. She seemed to be frightened, her body went limp and she was on the verge of falling. Xing Zhao hurriedly picked her up and returned to the master bedroom. Thunder and lightning outside came one after another. Yue Yi suddenly screamed, waving her hands in the air randomly, and murmuring: "No, no... go away, I Don't eat..."
    Xing Zhao didn't care about anything else, and quickly held Yue Yi in his arms and comforted him, saying: "Yue Yi, don't be afraid anymore, it's just thunder, it will be fine in a while, don't be afraid, don't be afraid
    . Meat). ЦS."
    She huddled in Xing Zhao's arms. At first, she kept struggling, trying to push Xing Zhao away with her hands. Gradually, she calmed down and stopped screaming. She just opened her eyes wide and kept quiet. Quietly, her eyes had no focus at all, just like the dolls placed beside her bed, lifeless. Xing Zhao was scared, and rubbed her little face and asked worriedly: "Yue Yi, say something to your brother, don't be afraid anymore. Your brother is here. He won't let you be alone in the future, okay? It's my brother's fault. I'm sorry. ."
    Yue Yi stared blankly into the distance, clasping her fingers together, as if she couldn't hear Xing Zhao's voice, and could only say quietly: "They asked me to take medicine. If I don't take it, they will... Just beat me. That day, Yingying took a lot of medicine, and then, later, they bullied her. There was a lot of blood on her body..." "I don't want to,
    we don't want to." Her broken hair, wet with cold sweat, stuck to her cheek, and her mind couldn't help but think about the scene described by Yue Yi, as if it was dripping with blood.
    After listening to his words, Yue Yi gradually fell silent. Xing Zhao patted her back. After a while, Yue Yi finally fell into a deep sleep. Xing Zhao's hanging heart finally fell to the ground. He covered her with a quilt. As soon as he moved, the little girl frowned. Xing Zhao compromised. She was so scared. How could she solve the problem in a day or two?
    He also undressed and lay aside. Although there was some distance between them, he was still within reach. He turned his head, stared quietly, and gently held Yue Yi's little hand, thinking about killing those madmen: what happened to her there? How many sins have been committed. Everything those people did became her nightmare.
    She should be innocent at this age, her dreams are all pink, and she doesn't know what sorrow is.
    Xing Zhao looked at the ceiling, drenched by the rain, and had no sleep all night.
    (Would you like the next story to be a farming story, with a rough man and a charming little wife~~Hahaha~~

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 2𝟯:

The Handsome Policeman in Unsolved Cases (7)

At 5:50 in the morning, Xing Zhao got up on time. Looking sideways, he saw that Yue Yi was still sleeping soundly and her face was flushed.

    The little girl smacked her lips twice and touched the place where Xing Zhao had touched with her fingers. Xing Zhao smiled and quietly left the room. After washing, he wrote a sticky note and put it on Yue Yi's bedside: I'm going for a morning jog and will be back soon.
    If Yueyi wakes up and can't find herself, she will definitely be scared again.
    After Xing Zhao finished running, he went to the vegetable market. The morning market was bustling, but he didn't feel noisy. Instead, he enjoyed the rush of fireworks. Xing Zhao came to the bun shop where he eats most often. The proprietress greeted Xing Zhao warmly: "Xiao Xing, you are here. What kind of stuffing do you want to eat today?"
    Xing Zhao said: "Same as before, five mushroom and pork buns." He looked at the menu, thought for a while and said: "Auntie, add three more shrimps and meat for me."
    The proprietress came over mysteriously to gossip, smiling ambiguously: "I heard your grandma Lin upstairs say , a little girl has come to your family, she is very pretty, I thought Grandma Lin was talking nonsense at first, but it seems to be true." As she said that, the landlady neatly packed the buns for Xing Zhao and handed them to Xing Zhao.
    Xing Zhao was a little uncomfortable, touched his ears, reached out to take the buns and said humbly: "Well, that's me, my distant sister, she's coming to stay for a while." The boss's wife took a break from her busy work, followed closely, and said: "
    Ah Zhao, I think it’s time for you to find a girlfriend at your age. Is there anyone suitable in your workplace? A couple of days ago, Grandma Lin was still nagging, saying that there was a girl who would be a good match for you." The boss listened from the sidelines and
    hurriedly Interrupting the landlady's urge to get married: "What nonsense are you talking to? Xing Zhao is not old yet, why are you anxious? You are free!
    " Let’s chat!” After saying that, he paid the money and ran away.
    The boss said: "Look, I must have been scared away by you."
    The wife looked at Xing Zhaoyuan's retreating back, curled her lips, and was speechless.
    When Xing Zhao returned home, the door to the master bedroom was still half closed when he left. It seemed that Yue Yi was not awake yet. He changed his shoes, went to the kitchen to put down the buns, and took out eggs and pure milk from the refrigerator. After being busy for a while, I heard Yue Yi's hurried footsteps. Before Xing Zhao could turn around, the little girl had hugged Xing Zhao from behind, her voice full of surprise: "Brother, you're not leaving." She looked at I was shocked when I saw the note and ran out before I could change my shoes.
    She was afraid that Xing Zhao would abandon her. If that was the case, she really didn't know what she would do.
    Xing Zhao smiled, pulled away her little hand, turned around, half-bent down to face the little girl's sleepy look and said, "Where am I going, little fool?" After saying this, Xing Zhao felt a little embarrassed. I felt a little intimate.
    Yue Yi stumbled and gestured: "On the bedside, on the note..."
    Xing Zhao understood, and said seriously: "You saw it, I said I would be back soon, isn't brother back? Brother promised you something I won't break my promise."
    Yue Yi seemed to understand, nodded heavily, and showed a soft smile on her lips.
    Xing Zhao rubbed her head: "Okay, let's go wash up and have breakfast later."
    Yue Yi obediently went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face. Her hair was tied up a bit awkwardly, and there were a few strands of hair scattered on her shoulders, but it added to the look. Soft and graceful. Xing Zhao heated up a glass of milk and fried two soft-boiled eggs. Yue Yi sat down and waited for Xing Zhao to sit down with chopsticks. Xing Zhao handed the shrimp buns to Yue Yi: "Try it, it's said to be delicious."
    Yue Yi took it and took a delicate bite. Her eyebrows suddenly arched: "Yeah, it's delicious." She specifically pointed to the stuff inside.
    Xiaren said to Xing Zhao: "     This .
    "
Do you have any impression of living by the sea before?"
    Yue Yi turned her face to the side and thought for a while, but finally pursed her lips and shook her head.
    The past seems to be just a nightmare.
    Xing Zhao felt sad in his heart, but with a happy smile on his face: "It's okay if you don't remember, we don't want to. When I have the chance, my brother will take you to see the sea." Yue Yi happily agreed
    .
    In addition to shrimps, Yue Yi also likes to drink milk. After drinking one cup, she still felt unsatisfied. Finally, Xing Zhao got her another bottle of yogurt. Xing Zhao put away the dishes and saw that it was almost time.
    Through what happened last night, Xing Zhao has basically understood that Yue Yi cannot learn to be independent overnight. It is not realistic for her to be at home alone. If he has to go to work during the day, he can only take her with him. Yu Hang can also understand .
    He urged Yue Yi to change into clothes. Naturally, Xing Zhao was not very good at buying clothes. These were the sets of clothes that Yu Hang had brought before. However, according to Yu Hang's tomboyish aesthetic, most of the clothes were casual. Yue Yi wore them. A pair of straight jeans and a simple white T-shirt with a cute cat printed in the middle, making him look even more petite.
    When Xing Zhao saw it, he felt more and more that he had raised a daughter. "Brother, I'll take you to earn a double salary!" Xing Zhao snapped his fingers and took Yue Yi out.
    Yue Yi didn't understand what "double salary" meant, but she was infected by Xing Zhao's smile and clapped her hands and said, "Okay!" Xing Zhao did not
    drive, but took Yue Yi on the bus, and the two sat in the last row. .
    _ Rouroulu). ЦS’s fried yogurt is very delicious. I will take you there if I have the chance. There is also a tomb where a princess and her consort are buried together. It is said that they were very loving during their lifetime and will stay together after death... ..."
    Yue Yi listened quietly, holding his hand and placing it on her knee. Xing Zhao's voice was low and magnetic, like an old record in a gramophone. The tone of dusk, although she could hear it incomprehensibly, it was Make her warm and cozy.
    When the bus arrived at the station, Yue Yi's thoughts were still lingering. Xing Zhao pulled her up and smiled and said, "I will tell you about it every day from now on."
    At the door, the team members were all dumbfounded when they saw the little girl behind Xing Zhao clearly: "Holy shit, am I blind? Pinch me!" A colleague immediately pinched him hard on the waist
    . , the former yelled, Xing Zhao had already arrived in front of the two of them, and said in a cold voice: "Why, you came out to welcome me today?" "
    Brother Zhao, good morning!" The colleague secretly glanced at the little boy behind Xing Zhao The girl chuckled and said, "Why are you bringing your daughter to earn double salary today?"
    "How can I have such a big daughter?" Xing Zhaopi asked him with a smile.
    "Just a joke, just a joke. Brother Zhao is in his prime!" The colleague quickly found an excuse to escape, but even so, he did not forget to spread the "big news" that Xing Zhao brought a pretty little girl to work. news".
    Originally, the team was full of yang and yin, but when the team members heard about the arrival of a cute little girl, they all found excuses to come over and observe secretly. Yu Hang stood in the stairwell with a water glass and said slowly to another team member who came downstairs to take a peek: "Are you quite free? Why don't you take charge of the next case?" The team member laughed dryly: "I'm going to the toilet
    . Come to the toilet..." After that, he ran away quickly.
    Yu Hang spat: "A bunch of single dogs wandering around!" When she came to the office, she saw Yue Yi sitting obediently next to Xing Zhao. Yu Hang approached and said hello cordially: "Yue Yi is here."
    Yue Yi glanced at Xing Zhao, and then said softly: "Hello, sister Yuhang."
    Yuhang nodded happily and said warmly: "There is nothing to do here, do you want to play on the computer? There is a free one in my sister's office, you can go     Let
    ’s play     . ” . Xing Zhao stood up and walked to her side and asked in a low voice: "Captain, how is the household registration matter?"

    Yu Hang said: "This matter is easy to handle. It's a school problem. Look at Yue Yi's current situation. She has to follow you when you go to work. How can you tell Yue Yi to go to school?" Xing Zhao was also in trouble
    . She turned to look at Yue Yi's innocent and cute appearance. Although she was a teenager, her mind was still at the stage of a primary school student or even a younger child. If she were allowed to go to school, even if she adapted to the school environment, it would be difficult for her to follow. High school courses. "How about I find a tutor to tutor at home first to see if I can keep up with the progress."
    Yu Hang also agreed: "It's not impossible, I can contact you."
    Xing Zhao said: "It's okay, I have classmates She's a middle school teacher, you can ask her."
    In the morning, Xing Zhao left some official duties a few days ago, but he is very busy at work today. Yue Yi is like a little tail, following behind. Fortunately, Yue Yi is very obedient, and the leaders are also very busy. Mind you, I often grab some candies or other snacks for Yue Yi to eat. Xing Zhao saw that her eyes were full of curiosity and inquiry, so he would occasionally give her some small tasks to complete, such as nailing a file, organizing a folder, etc. The little girl did the work seriously, her little brows furrowed, especially cute.
    At noon, Xing Zhao took Yue Yi to the canteen for dinner. When the female colleagues saw Yue Yi, they gathered around to say hello: "Little sister, are you here for dinner? Did you have a good time with us today?" They had all heard about Yue Yi a long time ago. I felt very sorry for this lonely little girl. When I saw her today, she was so cute and sweet, and I liked her from the bottom of my heart.
    Xing Zhao introduced Yue Yi one by one, and Yue Yi answered politely, but still hid behind Xing Zhao timidly.
    A female colleague joked: "Xing Zhao , you have a daughter before you get married. You are skipping a grade!" The female chef who cooked the food saw that Yue Yi liked it and scooped out a lot of vegetables for her plate: "In the future, let your brother bring you here often. If he bullies you, just tell your aunt and she will vent your anger for you! "
    _
    Yue Yi blinked and said softly: "I, I can..."
    Xing Zhao paused with his chopsticks and couldn't help but laugh: "You want to stand up for me? How can you stand up for me with such a small body? However, brother, thank you anyway You don't need to stand up for me, brother will protect you!" After saying that, Xing Zhao touched Yue Yi's little head and added solemnly: "Brother will definitely take good care of you!" By the end of the night
    , When Yueyi was about to take a bath, Xing Zhao felt that his face hurt a little.
    (Thank you everyone for ordering! Keep up the good work, Little Berlin!)

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 2𝟰:

The Handsome Policeman in Unsolved Cases (8)

Yueyi stood at the door of the bathroom, wearing a small floral pajamas she had changed into, her hair hanging loosely on her shoulders, and a towel in her hand.

    This time it was Xing Zhao's turn to stutter: "You, do you want to take a shower now?"
    Yue Yi blinked, as if chatting about the weather as naturally as possible: "Well, brother, please help me."
    This face is so innocent , but what he said made people think wildly. Xing Zhao shook his head and let himself face it calmly: "I, I will help you turn on the water." After saying that, he entered the bathroom and adjusted the water temperature for her. The shower spray was sprayed on the palm of his hand. The water temperature was suitable. . He turned his head but looked at Yue Yi's feet: "Okay, okay."
    Yue Yi responded, hung up the towel in her hand and started to take off her clothes. Xing Zhao quickly held her hand and said, "Wait a minute, I'll go out first." Stay."
    "Brother, won't you help me?" Yue Yi's voice was soft and sweet, without any distracting thoughts.
    Xing Zhao walked past her and stood by the door: "You can do it yourself."
    Yue Yi felt a little aggrieved. She looked at the shower head and then at the bottles and jars, and murmured in a low voice, "But I can't do it." Don’t know what to do?”
    Xing Zhao showed her how to boil water, and then told her which one was shampoo and which one was body wash. Yue Yi didn't force it anymore and mastered it after learning it a few times.
    The sound of water was rushing, and the girl's slender body could be vaguely seen on the frosted glass. It was the most profound temptation, like a small opening of a fine wine buried underground, revealing the intoxicating aroma but being difficult to get close to.
    Xing Zhao in the living room was restless, something seemed to be surging rapidly in his body, and the news on TV could not enter his mind at all. Xing Zhao came over irritably and turned off the TV by remote control, then went to the balcony to exercise.
    It's a pity that this time, it seems that fitness can't completely clear his mind. Yue Yi's charming smile and frown are always turning over and over in his mind. He tries his best to stop himself from thinking about it, but it's a pity that it's to no avail. It was like someone had placed a spell on my heart, completely out of my control.
    After Yue Yi took a shower and wiped her hair, she remembered that the pajamas she was going to change into were still in the bedroom, and she was washing the
    new first version of the bamboo basket: ЯōцЯōцщц (肉肉楃). The one that ЦS wore before taking a shower had been thrown into the washing machine. Fortunately, the weather was hot, so Yue Yi took a towel and barely wrapped it around herself before leaving the bathroom. Unexpectedly, she met Xing Zhao who came to drink water.
    The little girl's hair was wet, and the towel on her body could only cover her chest and upper thighs. As she moved, her vagina, which was not blocked by underwear, was vaguely visible. It was tempting to take a closer look. A woman like this is the sexiest, not to mention Yue Yi's chasteness. A peach blossom has just bloomed on the branch, with a delicate and soft face, and a charming color in the greenness, which makes people feel itchy.
    Xing Zhao quickly turned away and asked her in a strong voice: "Are you washed? Hurry back to the bedroom, don't catch a cold."
    Yue Yi quickly stepped forward, tying up her luscious green silk hair with one hand, and stretched out her other jade-like arm.
    Xing Zhao smiled and said, "Brother, this smell, the bubbles, are very fragrant." He just felt that he was dizzy for a moment, and the words he spoke were heavy: "Yes, yes..." He didn't know what the smell of the shower gel was, or it was a bottle he picked up casually in the supermarket that day. I missed him. How could a single man care about the smell of the shower gel he bought?
    But girls usually like it very much. Yue Yi moved his arms forward and leaned closer: "Brother, is this, is this the fragrance of flowers?
    " A few steps: "Maybe." He rubbed his temples and said to Yue Yi, "You go and blow dry your hair, and I'll take a shower too."
    Yue Yi said "Oh" and then ran back to the main room. I took a hair dryer and started blowing my hair.
    Xing Zhao quickly locked the door of the bathroom, turned on the shower and poured cold water on himself to cool down. Although it was only for a moment, he still inadvertently saw the little girl's delicate flower hole, which was pink and really looked like a flower. . He had no choice but to lower his head and look at his cock, which had become huge at some point. Maybe it was that sudden glimpse that made his cock so hard.
    He spat at himself, but his lower body couldn't stop for a while, so he had to reach out and hold his dick and start stroking it up and down. To be honest, he rarely masturbated to vent his desire in these years. There were many things in the team, and every day We are all so busy that we have no time to think.
    But now, he had unreasonable thoughts about a little girl who relied on him so much. While he was scorning his shamelessness, he was stroking her up and down quickly. The fleeting images that flashed through his mind were all of Yue Yi's gracefulness. Looks, or smiling sweetly, or listening quietly, or looking at himself shyly... He suddenly roared out in a muffled voice, and ejaculated into the palm of his hand, but Xing Zhao didn't feel any relief at all. On the contrary, he I feel like a beast.
    He packed up and went to the living room, where Yue Yi was looking at Barbie. She had changed her clothes, her cheeks were white and rosy, and her whole body seemed to have new sharp hair exposed after the rain, clean and refreshing. The hair of the doll in her arms was loose and loose. Yueyi was braiding the doll's hair awkwardly like what she saw on TV. When she saw him coming out, she smiled and said, "Brother's hair is wet." She held up the hair dryer and said enthusiastically. : "I'll blow it for you."
    Xing Zhao frowned, wiped it casually with a towel and said, "No, I'm going to play on the computer for a while, you can see for yourself." After that, he left without looking back. He closed the door to his bedroom.
    Yueyi was very sensitive, and Xing Zhao rarely talked to her coldly like this. She put down the doll and began to think about whether she had done anything wrong. After thinking about it for a long time, I still don't know what went wrong. She was restless, knocked on Xing Zhao's door cautiously, and called him in a whisper: "Brother."
    Xing Zhao was playing the game irritably. He had bad luck today and lost several times. Come on, Xing Zhao was even more angry. He was not angry with Yue Yi, he was angry with himself. His fingers stopped on the keys and sighed blankly.
    Seeing no response from inside, Yue Yi patted the door again. The fear and panic in her heart suddenly magnified infinitely. She began to worry that Xing Zhao no longer wanted her. He felt that she was disgusting and did not want to take her in anymore. This As he thought about it, his voice had a hint of crying: "Brother, I'm sorry, brother..."

    Xing Zhao heard clearly and quickly opened the door. The little girl looked at Xing Zhao in surprise, rubbed the tears from the corners of her eyes, and said happily     : "Brother, you, don't ignore me." He took action, paused on top of her head, and finally touched her long, still wet hair as if surrendering: "Yue Yi, I'm not ignoring you."
    Yue Yi held his other hand and shook it. No words were spoken.
    Xing Zhao also felt tired and said no more. He coaxed her to watch TV. He also turned off the computer and sat on the other side of the sofa playing with his mobile phone. From time to time, he could hear Yue Yi's crisp laughter. He raised his eyes and said to He kissed her, his smiling eyes were crooked, as if they were filled with crushed starlight, and he could vaguely see his own figure.
    She is so beautiful, but she is an asshole.
    That night, Xing Zhao chose to make a bunk under Yue Yi's bed. Yue Yi pestered him to act coquettishly at first, but Xing Zhao was determined to keep some distance from her this time, so he remained unmoved. Yueyi had no choice but to hug the baby aggrievedly, lie sideways on the bed, and look pitifully at Xing Zhao under the bed.
    Xing Zhao couldn't sleep either. He could always smell the sweet scent of the little girl. He put one hand behind his head, took a breath and asked her: "Is there anything you want to eat tomorrow morning?" Yue Yi thought for a while and said:
    " I still want to drink milk."
    Xing Zhao said "hmm", thought for a while and said, "Yue Yi, my brother will teach you how to warm milk tomorrow morning." This time, he didn't ask her if she could or if she wanted to learn. Maybe there are some things she can't do, but Xing Zhao must teach her such small things. After all, she couldn't live with herself forever.
    Yue Yi opened her mouth to say something else, but Xing Zhao didn't give her a chance, turned off the bedside lamp, turned over and fell asleep. Yue Yi could barely see Xing Zhao's figure with his back to her through the moonlight outside the window. He was really a little different towards her tonight, as if she had done something wrong. Yueyi was thinking wildly, but couldn't figure it out. In the end, she had to tell herself that she must listen to Xing Zhao obediently and not make Xing Zhao angry again.
    The next day, when Xing Zhao got up, Yue Yi also woke up. Xing Zhao was startled and said, "Let's sleep a little longer, it's still early."
    Yue Yi shook her head. Although she was still very sleepy, she managed to stand up, change her clothes and follow Xing Zhao. Xing Zhao looked at her sleepy look and asked, "I'm going for a morning jog, are you going too?"
    She actually didn't know what it was, but she nodded and followed Xing Zhao out. She was weak and could not keep up with Xing Zhao's speed, so Xing Zhao asked her to sit in the stands. The summer morning was still a bit cool, Yue Yi wrapped her arms around herself and waited for Xing Zhao quietly. Xing Zhao finished running and came to Yue Yi. He touched her arm and couldn't help but blame himself for being careless: "I should let you wear more clothes. Come on, let's go home." Yue Yi said: "Brother, you will be back very late
    . ."
    Xing Zhao frowned, not understanding what she meant. Yue Yi pointed to the watch on his wrist, then gestured and said: "Be back at half past seven." I won't go back so early. Yes, he still has to go to the morning market to buy breakfast or some food.
    Xing Zhao wanted to send her back first, but she stubbornly wanted to follow Xing Zhao, so Xing Zhao didn't force herself and just bought some things and returned home. Yue Yi was standing in front of the refrigerator. Xing Zhao asked her to take out a bottle of milk and tear open the package and pour it into a small pot. Although Yue Yi was a little clumsy, she was very serious, not to mention Xing Zhao's request. Xing Zhao nodded and said, "I'll teach you how to fire." After that,
    the new version of the wicker net: ЯōцЯōцщц (肉肉楃). ЦS took her hand and turned the button to light the stove. Yue Yi didn't expect it, so she said "Ah" in panic, jumped away, and looked at the flames with some fear.
    Xing Zhao quickly comforted: "It's okay, don't be afraid."
    Yue Yi was a little afraid of fire, hesitated for a while, but tried her best to persuade herself and walked over. Xing Zhao took the spoon and asked her to stir it: "It will be ready in a moment."
    Yue Yi followed her words, stirring her wrist stiffly, holding the handle of the small pot with one hand, her nerves tensed. Xing Zhao felt that this was not difficult: "You count to ten, then you can turn off the heat, then pour it into a bowl and you're done." After saying that, he was about to take the dirty clothes into the washing machine, but he didn't think about it just now. After walking a few steps, he heard Yue Yi scream and something fell to the ground. He quickly turned around and saw the small pot falling on the tiles, and boiling milk poured on Yue Yi's legs and feet. Above, Yue Yi had tears in her eyes. She bent down with her hands and didn't know how to deal with the burn. She was in pain but at a loss what to do

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 2𝟱:

hapter 25 The Unresolved Case of Hand

Xing Zhao threw away his clothes and hurried to her. Yue Yi's tears were already rolling down her face, her legs were red and swollen, and her lips were bitten so painfully that they lost their color.

    Xing Zhao picked up Yue Yi and went to the bathroom. While picking up the shower, he said to Yue Yi uneasily: "It might hurt a little, Yue Yi, just bear with it."
    Yue Yi gritted his teeth and nodded. Frowning, he turned on the shower and rinsed the burnt area on Yue Yi's leg with cold water. Fortunately, Yue Yi dodges quickly and the area is not very big, but Xing Zhao still curses himself in his heart for nervously letting her do such a thing. He knows that she is timid and has no strength to force her like this.
    After the cold water washed over, Xing Zhao hugged her back to the sofa, took out the burn ointment from the first aid kit and applied it to her bit by bit on the burned area. From the beginning to the end, Yue Yi bit her lip and said nothing. Xing Zhao felt extremely distressed. The little girl was in tears, holding on to the tassels of the sofa with tears in her eyes, holding back the pain.
    Xing Zhao lowered his head and looked at the wound, with a lump in his throat, and said guiltily: "I'm sorry, Yue Yi, I'm really sorry." Everything was his problem, and he shouldn't force Yue Yi to study and grow up.
    However, Yueyi carefully tugged on his sleeve, tried her best to show a smile, and said softly: "Brother, I will do it well next time." Her wrist was very thin and had little strength, plus the little The pot was old, and the handle transferred heat. She was burned and she let go immediately. The pot fell to the ground and she was burned. She felt that she was stupid and couldn't do anything well. No wonder Xing Zhao ignored her.
    "You've been burned, what are you doing?" Xing Zhao spoke anxiously, his originally distressed words laced with a hint of impatience.
    Yueyi just lowered her head, looking at the embroidery patterns on the sofa in bewilderment, and said no more.
    Xing Zhao gave her medicine, and now he couldn't let her go to work with him. Xing Zhao had to ask for a few more days off. Although Yu Hang expressed his understanding, he had to remind Xing Zhao: "There are many things in the team, I will try my best." I'll help you bear it. You have to think about it yourself."
    Xing Zhao thanked him, but there was nothing he could do.
    That night, Grandma Lin came and knocked on the door. It turned out that her water heater was broken. Her children were out of town and they couldn't use their mobile phones, so she asked Xing Zhao for help. Yueyi limped and followed Xing Zhao to Grandma Lin's house.     Grandma
    Lin hurriedly asked : "What's wrong?"
He asked, "Have you applied any burn ointment? I think I still have it here. I'll get it for you..." "
    No, no need." The little girl spoke quickly, shaking her hands again and again, "Already, I've applied it. .Thank you grandma."
    Grandma Lin looked at her cute and sweet look, touched her little head and said with a smile: "Thank you, grandma just made the fire roast, do you want to have one to try?" Yue
    Yi Politely said: "My brother and I have eaten."
    However, Grandma Lin went to the kitchen to prepare four hot pots and put them in front of Yue Yi and said: "Your brother is a policeman and is very busy at work. I'll get you some fires, and you'll save yourself from having to work so hard to cook when you get home from work on a hot day."
    Yue Yi was about to decline, but after listening to Grandma Lin's words, she silently stretched out her hand to take it.
    Something popped up in her mind. She realized that everyone had their own things to do. Brother Jiangnan had to work in the hospital, sister Yuhang had to work in the police station, and Xing Zhao should have been in the police station. , but in order to take care of herself, she had to stay at home.
    She suddenly realized that she had become a burden.
    She was not an idiot who didn't understand anything, but after what she had experienced, she devoted all her reliance to the hero in her mind, deceiving herself into thinking that she would not be hurt again.
    However, she was also so selfish, dominating him selfishly and delaying what he wanted to do.
    Xing Zhao solved the problem, clapped his hands and walked out of the bathroom. Grandma Lin greeted enthusiastically: "Come and sit for a while. I will scoop you two bowls of mung bean soup to drink to relieve the heat."
    Xing Zhao said "Yeah" and specifically asked: "Grandma, put more sugar in Yue Yi's bowl. She loves sweets." "I know!" After
    Grandma
    Lin left, Xing Zhao looked on silently. Yue Yi made a loud noise. She sat on the sofa without saying a word, holding four sesame seed cakes given by Grandma Lin in her hands. Whenever she saw Xing Zhao, Yue Yi would immediately pester her, her eyes full of cute stars. This was the first time that he was standing in front of her, but she was dazed with her hair down.
    "Yue Yi, what are you thinking about?" Xing Zhao asked her with a smile while bending down slightly.
    Yue Yi came back to her senses, looked at him, quickly lowered her head and said softly: "Mung, mung bean soup." There is no need to learn to lie.
    Xing Zhao laughed and said, "Hey, that's it. I'll do it for you later, little greedy cat." He was so nervous that he didn't notice anything different about Yue Yi.
    After the two drank the mung bean soup, they returned to their residence.
    That night, Yue Yi went to bed early and did not pester Xing Zhao. Xing Zhao was lying on the ground playing mobile games. As far as his eyes could see, Yue Yi's back was turned to her and she hugged the baby and seemed to have fallen asleep. Xing Zhao put down his phone and recalled Yue Yi's burn wound this morning, feeling increasingly uncomfortable.
    The next morning, Xing Zhao got up early for a morning jog as usual. This time, Yue Yi did not wake up and followed him. But when he came back, a bowl of milk was already being heated on the dining table. Yue Yi had finished washing and dressing up at some point, her ponytail swept over her soft and slender neck, and she was studying how to heat the meat sent by Grandma Lin.
    Xing Zhao was surprised. He walked up to her and asked her, "Why did you get up so early?"
    Yue Yi turned her head and smiled, "I can't sleep anymore." She pointed to the milk on the table, a bit begging for reward. Showing off means: "I did a good job today. I didn't get burned."
    Xing Zhao walked over, looked at the wound on her leg and scolded: "Just leave me alone."
    Yue Yi just said calmly. Smile: "It's okay."
    Xing Zhao snatched the fire from her hand and put it into the pot. Yue Yi blinked and studied seriously beside her. Xing Zhao couldn't help but smile and said, "Why, you want to cook it yourself?"
    Yue Yi nodded unexpectedly.
    Xing Zhao felt that she was a little strange today, as if she had suddenly grown up and become more sensible, but thinking about it again, this was not a good thing. During the meal, Yue Yi pursed her lips and suddenly said to
    the new version of the bamboo basket: ЯōцЯōцщц (肉肉楃). ЦS He said: "Brother, go to work today."
    Xing Zhao was startled: "What's wrong?"
    Yue Yi gestured:
    "My legs are healed. " "
    When Yue Yi heard what he said, she actually wanted to stay with him for a while longer, so she stopped trying to persuade him because of her own selfish thoughts. In the following days, Yue Yi was no longer as innocent and ignorant as before. Xing Zhao went to work during the day, and she no longer clamored to come with her. Xing Zhao was worried about her lunch, so he told Grandma Lin next door to let her Help with cooking, and Xing Zhao will pay for it when he comes back. Grandma Lin was bored by herself, and she happily agreed to have a little girl by her side who was so obedient.
    Grandma Lin's cooking skills are superb, and Yue Yi is also interested in learning. Over time, Yue Yi gradually transforms from a clueless rookie into a somewhat accomplished kitchen expert. Grandma Lin boasted about Yueyi everywhere and talked about how famous teachers can produce great students. One time, the snacks he made at home were more delicious than those made by Yu Hang. Xing Zhao brought them to the team and shared them with his teammates. Everyone praised them one after another, and some people wanted to make a reservation. Xing Zhao curled his lips and looked disgusted: "Yue Yi worked hard I made it, and I want to eat it every day, it’s so beautiful for you!”
    Xing Zhao liked the snacks that he made by himself when the little girl held them in front of him, especially after he praised them, the little girl’s bright eyes touched his heart. A piece of sweetness, such Yue Yi, these delicious snacks, Xing Zhao sighed, he suddenly didn't want others to share Yue Yi's gentleness and kindness.
    Xing Zhao was happy with Yue Yi's change, but also felt a little bit sad. The little girl no longer clung to him as timidly as she did at first. He was used to this sticky bond, and when he was suddenly pulled away, he felt very sad. uneasy.
    One Friday, Cheng Qiao called and invited Xing Zhao to attend a class reunion. Originally, Xing Zhao planned to take the little girl out to eat hot pot tonight, but Cheng Qiao invited Xing Zhao so solemnly that he was too embarrassed to refuse. Unexpectedly, Cheng Qiao joked on the other end and said, "Why don't you bring your little sister with you? There will be a lot of people and my brother Cheng Liu happens to be there too." Xing Zhao went to ask
    Yue Yi if she wanted to go. Yi agreed because he didn't want Xing Zhao to let go of him. The restaurant Cheng Qiao chose was a nearby seafood restaurant. As soon as he entered the door, the water tanks on both sides were filled with various aquatic creatures. Cheng Qiao came over from afar and said enthusiastically: "I'm most afraid that you won't come. Many classmates miss you."
    He was followed by Cheng Liu. The boy first said hello to Xing Zhao and then smiled at Yue Yi. : "Do you still remember me?"
    Yue Yi thought for a moment, curved her lips slightly, and revealed a soft and shy smile: "Remember."
    Xing Zhao listened to the two people's questions and answers, but he didn't expect that Yue Yi still remembered I remember this kid, I have forgotten it. When Cheng Qiao saw this, he smiled and said, "Children, let's play together. I've booked a private room for them on the second floor. Let's go to another one."
    Xing Zhao wanted to ask Yue Yi if he could, but Cheng Liu stepped forward directly. Yi Yi said, "I'll take you to see the big fish. It's very fun." Yue Yi was also interested in the creatures in the water tank, so she turned to Xing Zhao and said, "Brother, let's go play first," and then left with Cheng Liu. . Xing Zhao felt uncomfortable in his heart. He stared blankly at the youthful backs of the two people not far away, and suddenly felt as if a piece of his heart had been hollowed out.
    During the banquet, they exchanged glasses and reminisced about the past. Xing Zhao also recalled the high-spiritedness of his youth, so he drank a few more glasses. He once had a female classmate who was a middle school teacher. Xing Zhao went over to chat and briefly explained Yue Yi's situation. The female classmate replied to him: "It's best to have a child of the same age to tutor her first and adapt to the curriculum. Also learn to adapt to the process of getting along with peers."
    After hearing this, Cheng Qiao patted his chest and said, "Isn't there a ready candidate? I'm not bragging, Xiao Liu's grades have never been lower than the top five in grade, you find him Counseling will definitely get twice the result with half the effort."
    Xing Zhao subconsciously wanted to decline, but the female classmate said, "That's okay. There is no harm in having more contact with the opposite sex of the same age. It's not good for you to always restrain her."
    Xing Zhao looked back and saw that the little girl had finished dinner with Cheng Liu. The two were lying in front of the water tank. Cheng Liu pointed at the small fish swimming around and didn't know what he was talking to Yue Yi. She was still a little restrained and timid, but The smile on his lips has not disappeared. After listening to Cheng Liu's words, he clapped his hands happily, still not satisfied.
    Xing Zhao couldn't tell what the taste was for a moment. It was a little sour, a little bitter, and a little astringent. Subconsciously, he didn't want Cheng Liu to get close to Yue Yi, but his reason told him that Cheng Liu's approach would be beneficial to Yue Yi.
    So he agreed, and Cheng Qiao put his arms around his shoulders and joked, "Maybe our two families can become in-laws!" "
    They are still kids, so stop talking." Xing Zhao smiled and raised his head. He drank it all in one gulp, without any smile in his eyes

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 2𝟲:

The Handsome Policeman in Unsolved Cases (10)

  Cheng Qiao said that wind is like rain, and he told Cheng Liu about it after a while. Cheng Liu naturally agreed, looked back and smiled at Yue Yi beside him: "School is much more interesting than home. You will like going to school." Cheng

    Qiao After hearing the joke, he said: "Yue Yi, please don't be fooled by this kid. He likes going to school because he studies well and is excellent in all aspects. Most people have lingering fears about middle school life." Xing Zhao came over slowly, put a hand on his forehead, and raised his
    eyebrows She said, "Yue Yi, go back."
    Yue Yi nodded and said goodbye to Cheng Qiao and Cheng Liu. Cheng Liu stopped her and asked, "Then when will you be free?" Before
    Yue Yi could answer, Xing behind him Zhao had already taken the lead and said: "It depends on the time, I will call your brother." After saying that, he took Yue Yi's arm and left.
    Cheng Qiao bent down and looked at Cheng Liu jokingly, and joked: "Boy, have you fallen in love with this little girl?"
    Cheng Liu also asked himself in his heart: Yue Yi is good-looking. Of course he was stunned when they first met. Later, After hearing stories about her, and then coming into contact with Yue Yi's simplicity and innocence, he felt more pity and sympathy for her, and not much admiration for her. It's just that he was still young after all, and he couldn't figure out some things. When Cheng Qiao asked, he just shook his head and said in a low voice: "It's okay, she's quite comfortable with her." Cheng Qiao thought he was a young man
    . Shy and shy, he patted him on the shoulder to encourage him: "Brother has found such a good opportunity for you, you have to seize it!"
    Over there, Xing Zhao hailed a taxi and staggered Di He Yueyi got into the back seat, and he leaned back on the chair, closing his eyes, with a somewhat coquettish blush on his face.
    Yue Yi turned her head to look at him, and lightly touched Xing Zhao's cheek with her little hand, which felt a little hot: "Brother, are you feeling uncomfortable?" His little hands were cool and felt comfortable against his cheeks. Yue Yi couldn't pull back, so she had to lean awkwardly on Xing Zhao's shoulder. There was a faint smell of alcohol on his body, and Yue Yi also felt a little smokey, and soon became confused.
    Xing Zhao opened his eyes and turned to look at Yue Yi, whose eyes were closed tightly. Her cheeks had grown some flesh and her little mouth was pouting, which was very cute. He held her little hand and played with it, and couldn't help but poke her little hand with his finger. The girl's dimples are soft and fleshy. He smiled, put his arm around Yue Yi, and looked out the window.
    They rarely do such intimate actions these days, but tonight, with the alcohol fermenting, Xing Zhao indulges himself in lusting after the soft fragrance of the little girl.
    When the driver saw this, he smiled and asked, "Your sister?"
    Xing Zhao nodded.
    The driver smiled again and said, "You're pretty good to her. We're also a brother and sister, and they quarrel all day long.
    It's hard to get along."
    Xing Zhao lowered his head and glanced at Yue. Yi, raised his face and said with a smile: "My sister is very obedient and well-behaved."
    The driver joked: "Then you have to find a good husband for her. Girls nowadays are too simple. The girl cheated her away."
    Xing Zhao hesitated, feeling a little uncomfortable.
    When she got home, Yue Yi also woke up, still curled up in his arms and acting like a baby. Xing Zhao hadn't seen Yue Yi pestering him like this for a long time, so he carried Yue Yi back to the bedroom in a princess hug. The little girl yawned and suddenly remembered something and said to Xing Zhao: "Brother, Cheng Liu said school is very interesting, is it true?" She has been shopping and cooking with Grandma Lin these days, and her speech has become much smoother. It just has a bit of a rap sound, it's sticky and glutinous, and it has a different flavor.
    Xing Zhao paused: "You want to go to school?"
    Yue Yi pursed her lips and recalled the new things in school that Cheng Liu told her in the hotel today. Cheng Liu was very eloquent, and the stories he told seemed to be in the same place. Yue Yi was also a little moved by what was happening in front of her. "Can I go?" She blinked and asked Xing Zhao timidly.
    Xing Zhao said: "Of course, you can go whenever you want."
    "Cheng Liu will come and help me."
    Xing Zhao's face is a little dark. Why is the little girl talking about Cheng Liu tonight? This kid is a bit annoying. He turned around and said calmly: "Okay, let him come over and give you extra lessons when he has time." He wanted to see if this kid was really as good as his brother boasted.
    A week later, Xing Zhao took advantage of the weekend to send a message to Cheng Qiao, asking Cheng Liu to come over and give Yue Yi extra lessons. Yueyi happened to go to deliver snacks to Grandma Lin. As soon as the elevator door opened, the two met head-on. Cheng Liu smiled and said: "What a coincidence, Yue Yi."
    Grandma Lin asked with a smile from behind: "Yue Yi, who is this?"
    Yue Yi said: "Cheng Liu, he is giving me extra lessons."
    Grandma Lin called He said hello, and before closing the door, his voice was neither loud nor quiet, but it still reached the ears of the two of them: "Oh, why do these kids fall in love so early now? It's really..." "What is puppy love?" Yue Yi said
    innocently Ask questions.
    Cheng Liu laughed a little at himself. On his first day of tutoring, he had to answer such a sensitive question. He thought for a while and carefully explained: "Well... that is to say, love should be a topic among adults, but students are exposed to it too early, which is puppy love." "Then what is love?" Yue
    Yi Be a good student for once.
    Cheng Liu was a little embarrassed, and he laughed dryly and said helplessly: "The mutual attraction between men and women can be said to be love. But I haven't experienced it, so I can't give you the answer." Yue Yi said "Oh" without saying anything
    . After further questioning, he rang the doorbell. When Xing Zhao opened the door, he saw the two of them standing side by side, discussing something with a smile. Xing Zhao curled his lips, but still welcomed Cheng Liu's arrival. Cheng Liu said "Hello, brother". His elegant and handsome appearance really attracted girls' liking.
    Xing Zhao said politely: "Don't be restrained here. Why don't you have a meal here tonight?" The latter question was actually not very sincere. He was used to dining with Yue Yi, but he really couldn't adapt to the presence of a third person.
    Cheng Liu smiled and said: "Thank you, brother, but I have something to do in the evening. I will go back after tutoring."
    Hearing this, Xing Zhao's mood suddenly turned bright and he arranged the snacks and drinks in the refrigerator. Yue Yi said to Cheng Liu, "Do you want to go to my bedroom or the living room?" "It's
    okay."
    "Well... let's go to my room." Yue Yi invited Cheng Liu to the master bedroom, and Xing Zhao had to stay In the living room, he was playing with his mobile phone, but his ears were perked up to listen to every move in the room. The excuse he made for himself was: Yueyi is so simple and cannot be deceived.
    Cheng Liu is an absolutely good teacher. He has prepared lessons before coming, from simple to difficult, and explains the most basic knowledge to Yue Yi bit by bit. He talks funny and sometimes deliberately talks about things to deepen the impression of Yue Yi in order to make Yue Yi understand the analogy. The little story made Yue Yi laugh again and again. And these crisp laughter came from the master bedroom, and it was a bit unpleasant to Xing Zhao's ears. He remembered Yue Yi's shy smile, her crescent-shaped eyes, and the crushed starlight was reflected in those clear water eyes, but now they were shared by that brat.
    Xing Zhao scratched his hair, stood up irritably and went to the second bedroom to play on the computer. Unfortunately, Yue Yi's soft smile still echoed in his mind. Xing Zhao took a few deep breaths before he could barely suppress the restlessness in his heart.
    Cheng Liu felt that it was inappropriate to cram tutoring to Yue Yi, so he didn't stay long. It was over after two hours, but he left Yue Yi with a few exercises that were not too difficult for her to complete. "I hope you can complete these questions independently, but if you really don't understand anything, you can call me." After saying that, Cheng Liu left his phone number and asked her: "By the way, do you have a mobile phone?"
    She shook her head. "Then let's use brother Xing Zhao's first." Cheng Liu said to Xing Zhao before leaving: "Brother, you'd better buy a mobile phone for Yue Yi. It's more convenient." Xing Zhao agreed and complained whether this kid wanted to contact
    Yue Yi for a long time. , with evil intentions. I thought that with Cheng Liu gone, Xing Zhao would be able to relax, but Yue Yi always had Cheng Liu's long side and Cheng Liu's short side. After dinner, she went to the bedroom to do questions. Xing Zhao told her not to rush, but Yue Yi said: " But Cheng Liu said that he wanted to..." She frowned and thought for a long time, then suddenly an idea flashed and she said excitedly: "Strike while the iron is hot! That's what Cheng Liu said!"
    Looking at Yue Yi who was so happy, something buzzed in Xing Zhao's head. He went to the balcony to exercise without saying a word. He ignored Yue Yi until he went to bed, mainly because Yue Yi was also immersed in the exercises. , seemed to have no time to pay attention to the awkward Xing Zhao. In the darkness, Xing Zhao recalled Yue Yi's seriousness and devotion when doing the questions. Her eyes sparkled after she gave the answer. That kind of look was something Xing Zhao had never seen before, bright and energetic.
    Therefore, although he was unhappy, he did not stop Cheng Liu's arrival. Besides, Cheng Liu was well-behaved and rarely did anything else except lecture. Everyone's eyes were fixed on the exercises in front of him. Xing Zhao thought that he had observed it quite carefully. The police had not done their job in vain in the past few years.
    After more than half a year of tutoring, Yueyi has made rapid progress, which is not only reflected in her knowledge reserve, but also in her spiritual level. Compared with before, she is more lively and independent. Xing Zhao also decided to let Yue Yi go to school next year in the spring, and he has contacted the teachers, who were his classmates back then.
    Time flies and it’s the New Year again. Yueyi chooses to use the New Year as her birthday, which heralds the beginning of a new page. She happily blew out the candles and made a wish. Xing Zhao clapped beside him and said, "Congratulations to Yue Yi for turning one year older." After saying that, he touched the little girl's head and looked at her dotingly: "You What wish did you make?"
    Yue Yi blushed and said coyly: "Cheng Liu said, the wish will not be effective if you say it." She remembered that one time Cheng Liu asked her curiously: "Have you ever thought about the future? Move out and live alone?" She shook her head, her eyes longing and sweet: "I want to stay with my brother."
    Cheng Liu said, "But it's not convenient for men and women to do this?"
    Yue Yi blinked, as if not I feel there is something inconvenient. Cheng Liu shook his head and smiled helplessly, but his eyes were full of understanding: "You like him, right?" If he once had any illusions, now he has completely given up because of the little girl's unreserved love.
    Like, what is like? She couldn't really understand, but she still nodded in confusion.
    So she made a wish that she could be with Xing Zhao forever, forever.
    The new first version of the bamboo basket net: ЯōцЯōцщц (肉肉楃). ЦS
    --

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 24.3K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
662K 68.6K 26
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
215K 15.4K 20
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
190K 15K 22
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...