Forced to marry the heartless...

By Lee_seol

She was forced to marry a man she never wanted. But end up falling in love with him. He was cold,rude to othe... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20

Part 14

4.7K 141 9
By Lee_seol

*After 2 months*

Y/n pov

Today I woke up early. It's 5pm. I got a text from Allena

Allena: Today we are free from work so why don't we roam around as you are new in this city. Get ready I'll at 10

Ohh I forgot today is Saturday. I got up to get fresh and make coffee and went to balcony. It has been raining since yesterday. Should I go out with Alle. (short for Allena) I'll get bore inside doing nothing maybe I should go out with her.

Flashback......

A/n pov: Y/n got job in Paris. After all had happened she wants some time alone so you went there and at work you met Allena. You got very close with her and become friends.You live in an apartment. Allena doesn't know about your marriage yet.

*** End of flashback****

Now you are dressing up to go out. As it is cold outside you wear coat with skinny jean.

You admire yourself at the mirror. You take the umbrella as it is necessary.

You find Alle in the lobby.

Allena: Hi Y/n. You are looking amazing.

Y/n: Same to you.

Allena: Every boys will get heads over heels for you.

Y/n: You are more preety than me.

Allena: Okay okay let's go.

You both went to a cafe

Allena: It's my favourite cafe.

You both spend time together and she introduced new things to you.

*On the other side*

Jin: Have you reached there?

??: Yes I have.

Jin: Good luck on your meeting.

??: But that is on Monday.

Jin: I am wishing you in advanced since you'll be busy. Jungkook don't drink there as I won't be there. I'll tell Jimin to take good care of you.

Jungkook:You sometimes get on my nerves.

Jin: You just got discharged from hospital a week ago don't ruined your life. I know what happened but take care of yourself.

Jungkook: Hyung please don't recall the past. I can't breathe thinking about it. I need some time.

Jin: Okay enjoy there.

***Flashback***

2 months ago

After 2 days since Y/n left Jin and other members including Jae young did a suprise visit.

Jin: Jungkook! Y/n!

Jimin: Where are the bodyguards and I don't see Y/n as well.

Namjoon: Isn't it strange. Why there is silence.

Jin got upstairs to look for Jungkook.

He opened the door. And saw Jungkook sitting on the floor. All the things were scattered in the ground and there is smell of alcohol.

Jin: Jungkook what happened? Why are you like this?

The other entered the room after they heard the noises coming out from there.

Taehyung: What happened bro?

Jungkook finally lift up his head to look at them with red eyes.

Jungkook: Hyung I am sorry.

Jin: Why what happened? And where is Y/n?

Jungkook: I signed the divorce papers.

Jae young: What?? Why did you do that?

Jungkook: I want her to be happy. I know she is not happy with me. She wants divorce so I signed it. Hyung I miss her so much.

Jin: No she can't do that. I trust her.

Jungkook: She have been acting like she doesn't want me near her.

Jin: I'll try find out the truth.

Jae young: I can hacked her phone and check all the phone calls, photos etc.

Jin: Let's find out.

Suga: I can also help

Taehyung, Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin : Me too.

And then they all glared at each other.

Jungkook: Thanks a lot guys.

Namjoon: What are friends for

***End of flashback***

Y/n: Paris is wonderful.The streets are preety and even cats too.

Allena: That's why it is called "The city of love".

Y/n: Yeah

Allena: By the way Y/n do you have any lover or crush something like that.

Y/n: Umm To be honest I have one but we can't be together.

Allena: Does he know that you love him.

Y/n: I don't know. Maybe or may not be. And what about you.

Allena: I recently dated a guy. He's nice but I don't know if he will be my life partner or not.

Allena's phone rang and she picked up the call and went to other side.

At that time. Y/n was looking at the view of the rainbow. Suddenly someone bumped into her. He was talking with someone.

??: Sorry my mistake.

After saying that the man left he was wearing a mask and a hat.

Y/n: He must be in hurry I think.

Allena: Y/n... Sorry it was my sister's call. Shall we go now..

Y/n: Hmm...

*Jungkook pov*

I had reached my hotel. Jimin layed on the bed saying he was tired.

I went out of the hotel. Jae young called me.

Jungkook: Jae young ssi

Jae young: Jungkook I've got a news for you.

Jungkook: What is it?

Jae young: Y/n is in Paris.

Jungkook: Are you sure?

Jae young: 100% sure. Suga informed me that she had changed her phone and her number so it was difficult to find her location but we did it.

Jungkook: What about her previous phone? All the information will be on the phone.

Jae young: We're trying and will be until I find it.

Suddenly I bumped into someone.

Jungkook: Sorry my mistake.

Jae young: What happened Jungkook? Is everything okay?

Jungkook: Yes. I accidentally bumped someone.

Jae young: Take care and don't drink there.

Jungkook: Yeah I know²

Jungkook hang up the call.

Jungkook: I'll find you soon and asked you for the reason of leaving me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.8K 2.1K 20
When an innocent girl marries a cold boy who's in a relationship with someone else and asks her not to expect anything in the future, what happens if...
46.8K 1.2K 17
e: "The Mute Girl and the Mafia King" In a big city, there was a girl named y/n who couldn't talk. She met jungkook , the powerful Mafia boss. Even...
9.8K 350 28
Hello guys, it's my first story 😊 A mafia boss who don't believe in love what happened when he fall for innocent girl and get obsessed with her....
7.9K 389 8
Taekook get's into a force marriage where they both don't love eachother, taehyung struggles with his feelings and Jungkook with his financial proble...