๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ'๐ฌ

By _26myimperfectworld

โ€ขCompleted|NOT EDITEDโ€ข # ๐Ÿ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ Trigger Warnings: Mention of physical abuse, M... More

Copyright
*Characters Aesthetic*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Author/Readers
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Characters/Smut??
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Last note
Changed epilogue
An immature mistake

Chapter 5

67.1K 3.4K 1.1K
By _26myimperfectworld

Happy Reading!!!

Kavya unlocked her apartment with the keys. Silence was all around her which she always liked. As the door got opened, she entered inside and locked the door behind her and stood there with darkness.

She bought this apartment two years back when her limitations were pushed by her family.

Finally, she decided to leave their house and be independent. Everyone thought that she lived in the college hostel but when she tried to get a room in her hostel but just like always, she was unlucky there also.

She didn't turn on the light and walked towards her bedroom which was the only room in her small apartment. She dumped herself on the bed and stared at the ceiling above her.

Her eyes got closed and all the things in the past flash in her. Her mother's taunt and her parent's awful words ringed in her ears and like always it was her painful.

And now she is used to this pain. They don't make her feel anything. 

Nothing. 

They just numb her sense and nothing. And she knows that in a few minutes sleep is going to overpower her because of her thinking.

****

Vihaan was sitting with his guitar and heart filled with guilt for treating his wife in the worst way. She left everything and came to his house with a lot of expectations, but he just threw her out like that without giving a single thought.

His fingers played the guitar skillfully. The music filled the room as his hands worked on the guitar strings. The tune was describing his pain which he is feeling right now.

Tears slip from his eyes as her face flash in front of him. The most innocent eyes he has ever crossed. The eyes which made him forget to take breath. The eyes which made his heart believe in...

True Love. Destiny.

"Preeti."

The name rolled from his tongue. It was merely a whisper and the name echoed in the whole room. This name is enough to knock the breath from him. He has already destroyed Preeti's life and now he fears that he might hurt Kavya.

His fingers had stopped as the beautiful memories spent with his love consumed his mind. There was nothing which could stop the tears slipping from his eyes.

How much he regrets his existence on this planet. How much he wants to leave everything behind and go far away from this grief which has gripped his heart tightly.

His eyes didn't get any sleep the whole night. He kept mummering only one name.

Preeti.

****

Roop entered the room after completing the remaining work in the kitchen. Her eyes roamed in the whole room, but she wouldn't find her husband in their room.

"Where did he go?"

She spoke to herself only while standing at the door. A scream left her mouth when she heard his deep and hard voice from behind.

"Why the hell are you standing here?"

Slowly she turned around and looked at him with dreadful eyes. Seeing her eyes filled with fear his heart fell with guilt. He looked down in shame while Roop moved aside to let him enter inside.

When he didn't say anything, she thought to go. Even taking a breath in the same air as his gives her a horrible feeling. She doesn't want to do anything which will make their relationship worse.

"Aap Thik toh hai na?"

Hearing his honey coated voice he lifted his dead eyes and stared into her. Roop instantly shivered when his eyes met her. She just wanted to ask if he was okay or not when she saw him rubbing his forehead with fingers.

Tears slipped from her eyes seeing his dead eyes. She felt that he was going to again shout at her and just this thought made her eyes filled with tears. It's not like she is weak but after staying for almost six months with him she came to know that his anger is even worse than death.

"I..am.sorry.."

She fumbled with her words while closing her eyes tightly. Shaurya looked at her tears-stricken face and his guilt only doubled.

"Roop."

Hearing his calm yet deep voice she opened her eyes. Shaurya took a step towards her, but fear gripped her heart and her step moved back without her knowing.

Seeing her moving back made him feel worse. He knows why she moved back like that. It's because of his anger and his behavior towards her from the past six months.

Clenching his jaw and closed eyes he whispered.

"Roop, I won't hurt you ever."

He opened his eyes and observed her getting relaxed hearing his words. Feeling her relax he thought to continue whatever he wanted to say.

"I know I have never treated you like a husband should treat his wife. And I am really sorry for this. I know I should have apologized to you long back, but I couldn't. I know we have been married for almost six months but still we are strangers to each other. Because of me you are suffering, and I don't want it. If you want to leave me...you. Are free to leave. I don't want you to suffer in this loveless marriage. I can't give you the love you deserve. My past won't let me trust you. I am sorry."

Roop listened to everything with alert ears. She felt the hurt in his voice and the eyes which were always dead are filled with tears. She felt bad for him and seeing him in his vulnerable state made her feel sad.

Maybe they are not close but in these six months they both have created a connection between, and she can't see him like this.

She didn't know what came into her mind and she moved to him and wrapped her arms around his neck and engulfed him in her arms. She felt him stiff in her arms, but she didn't move back.

Shaurya didn't know what she was doing but someone hugged him after so long. And this hug is the only thing which his heart needed from long back.

He didn't hug her back nor move back. He let her do anything she wanted.

"I don't know what happened to you in your past. But just because of someone else in your past you kept pushing me away for six months. I don't complain about it. I understand you. If you don't want to trust me then don't. Everything takes time and trust isn't a cake which can be made in an hour. Trusting someone is a slow process and it can take a lifetime and I can wait a lifetime for you to trust me."

As she finished her words, she felt him pulling her closer and snuggling in her neck. Tears fell from their eyes but gulping down the lump in her throat she continued.

"Let's give us a chance and try to work on this marriage. Just once."

"I can't."

He whispered back and Roop felt his tears on her neck and her heart clenched seeing him crying like a baby. She didn't say anything further and let him cry till his eyes couldn't produce more tears.

It was the first time that Shaurya was crying in front of someone but crying in front of his wife didn't make him feel ashamed. He felt good that finally someone is there with him who will understand his feelings.

But

He knows he can't give them a chance when he doesn't trust her. He might trust her in the future, but he doesn't want to keep hope now which can be crushed in future...

****

Vivaan was ready to go to his bed but when he came out from his bathroom, he didn't find Kriti, and he got a little tense about not finding her in the room.

His eyes fell on the clock which was pinned on the wall in front of him. It reads 11:25pm. Tension lines formed on his forehead, and he decided to go and search for his wife.

He was about to walk out from the room when his gaze fell on the balcony which was open. His feet took him there and he leaned against the window and sighs in relief.

There Kriti was standing with brushes in her hands and canvas in front of her. She was looking beautiful in a jumpsuit with hair tied in a messy bun with the help of a few brushes. A Little paint was covering her cheeks, and she was looking so cute that Vivaan felt the urge to pull her cheeks.

With slow steps he moved further, and he stood behind her but with distance. Her words which she said in the morning are still ringing in his head and he doesn't want to do anything which will make her uncomfortable.

He looked further and averted his eyes from the canvas on which she was painting. He frowned when he found her working on a weird painting. It was hard for him to make out what she had painted.

"What is that?"

He asked and hearing his sudden voice Kriti turn around and seeing him she got startled and stepped back. Vivaan felt bad seeing her moving away but he masked his emotions and asked her again about the painting.

"It's none of your business?"

"Everything related to you is my business."

He said with sincerity, but Kriti closed her eyes in frustration. She opened her eyes and spoke.

"You won't understand what I am painting."

"By looking at yours painting I know you are telling the truth. But now it's time to sleep so you can make your weird painting tomorrow."

"Vivaan, it's not weird. If you look at it carefully then you might understand it."

His heart skipped a beat when he heard her calling him name. It feels so good to hear his name from her mouth. He looked at her but looking at her emotionless face he felt bad.

"Kriti, are you okay? Is there anything you want to share with me?"

"Vivaan, please stop trying to behave like a nice husband. I know you are trying this to win my trust and after winning my trust you will fuck me like every other man out there. If you want a good fuck then you can go away because I won't fall for you stupid honey coated words."

As soon as she finished, she found herself being trapped in Vivaan's arms. Her eyes widened and she looked at it with shock. Looking at his bloodshot eyes and clench jaw fear crawl in her heart.

"If I want to fuck you, I could have done it last night, but I didn't because I respect you. You are my wife, and I won't even think to do anything which will hurt you. If you think that my sweet words are fake, then think I don't care. But don't ever think that I will hurt you or will force you to do something against your will."

He said everything while gritting his teeth. His veins were popping on his forehead. Her words still ring in his ears. He never thought that his wife would think so low of him. It did hurt him, but he felt anger more than being hurt.

He doesn't know why she is behaving like this, but it really hurts him the way their relationship is going. He wants a happy married life with her but here she is thinking for him in the worst way.

Vivaan left her and then walked out of the room without looking back at her. Tears slip from Kriti's eyes seeing him going back. It hurt her to see him suffering like this because of her.

****

Heer rubbed her eyes together feeling the bright light falling on them. Sudden pain hit her arms and she hissed feeling the pain. Tears collected in her eyes and rolled down her cheeks.

She looked around and her eyes fell on Ishaan who was sleeping beside her while holding her hands. Seeing his fingers wrapped around her hands gave her warmth which she always craved.

Last night an incident played in her mind and suddenly she panicked thinking that Ishaan knew that she used that injection and now he will scold her.

She tried to take her hand back, but it disturbed his sleep. Ishaan's eyes opened and the first thing he saw was his wife's panicked face.

Seeing her worried face his eyes got wide open and he asked her.

"Heer, are you okay? Do you need anything?"

Heer eyes got bigger when his sweet voice fell on her ears. She took her hand back and stood up from the bed and looked at him with horror.

"Who are you? What are you doing here? Where is my Ishaan?"

Smile formed on his lips hearing 'my Ishaan'. But he got confused as her words got registered in his ears.

"What are you saying? I am your Ishaan. Your husband."

"No, you are not my husband. My Ishaan never talks so sweetly with me, and you are talking so nicely. I don't believe you. Tell me where is he? Did you kidnap him? Are you going to kill me..."

Ishaan kept his palm on her mouth to stop her from speaking further. He felt more guilty hearing her words. She doesn't believe him that he will ever talk to her sweetly.

"I am sorry for being rude to you but believe me I am the same Ishaan who has got a little bit of sense now that he is talking to you nicely."

Heer eyes stared at him, and both didn't realize that they were standing so close to each other. His palm was resting on her mouth and the other hand was on her bare waist giving her shivers. Her hand rested on his chest while a red hue covered her cheeks.

"Okay, I believe you. You are my Ishaan only; now can you leave me."

She whispers in a small voice looking down. Ishaan didn't leave her nor said anything. He kept looking at her with an intense gaze which was making her weak on her knees.

She hasn't seen him like this. His eyes were always filled with anger whenever they looked at her but here, they were looking at him with a different emotion which wasn't anger. 

Another Update!!!

Vote, Comment, Follow Me And Share The Book.

Love You All.❤️❤️❤️

Hey,

My laptop has been not working properly so it might take one week for it to get repair till it get repair the update will be slow. 
I hope you all will understand the situation. 

Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 12.5K 53
#2 India - out of 1.9M stories #wattys2023
3.5M 230K 66
He needs a heir for him to acquire his grandfather's property and he wants it without getting into any relationship or marriage. After trying everyth...
1.4M 52.1K 37
.... am I that bad to be loved, wanted. I am an unwanted daughter, now i will be an unwanted wife. God what's your problem. Why am i so unwanted in t...
3.6M 147K 45
๐€๐๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐š๐ฃ ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ข๐š โ™ก ๐Œ๐ž๐ก๐ž๐ค ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ก๐š ~โœฟโœฟ~ "๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ...