TWISTED

By _Anwrites19_

"Bad Girls don't get what they want, especially when they don't ask nicely." ________________________________... More

Disclamier & A/N
Playlist🎼
Introduction
Chapter 1: Hottie
Chapter 2: Triggering
A/N
Chapter 3: Indeed on!
Chapter 4: Want
Chapter 5: Dick-face
Chapter 6: Señorita
Chapter 7: Interest
Chapter 8: Partnerships
Chapter 9: Red
Chapter 10: Contract
A/N sort of recap
Chapter 11: Focus
Chapter 12: One year
Chapter 13: Control
Chapter 14: Desire
Chapter 15: 'Talk'
Chapter 16: Just this once
Chapter 17: Sugarplum
Chapter 19: Façade
Chapter 20: Fine
Chapter 21: Fairy sacks
Chapter 22: Ruins
Chapter 23: Doomed
Chapter 24: Twenty-four hours
Chapter 25: Pinky Promise
Chapter 26: Twisted wedding
Chapter 27: Wife material
Chapter 28: Warehouse
Chapter 29: Holy Shit
Chapter 30: Cuddles
Chapter 31: Messages
Chapter 32: 'Tipsy' as fuck
Chapter 33: Cuddle bear
Chapter 34: Consequences
Teaser for the next book
Chapter 35: Make-out
Chapter 36: By your side
Chapter 37: ''Ask me nicely''
Chapter 38: Family Time
Chapter 39: Gas station
Chapter 40: Two can play this game
Chapter 41: Lingerie and Tie
Chapter: 42: 27 missed calls
Chapter 43: Pissy Whores

Chapter 18: Reality

187 41 42
By _Anwrites19_

Christopher Romano

''Whoever the fuck was in an ugly whore-like white suit is in torture room 73,'' Lorenzo, my best friend more like a pain in the ass said before handing me the keys and walking away, not before smacking the back of my head.

I walked through the doors, as all my men bow their heads down, not really meeting my eyes as I enter the room, my eyes darting off to the huge ass cart with endless torture tools, knives, guns, screwdrivers, lighters, you name it you will find it.

"So, Lucas Smith, 25 years old and a dick ass fucking jerk," I ask and let my fingers lingering on the different tools, ignoring his scoff as my eyes land on Ariella's favourite tools, knives.

The way she held one up to my throat with the damn authority, the strap she had on her toned thick thighs tonight making me hope I don't get a hard on right here in the middle of torturing someone.

This woman has me crazy for her.

"Oh, so you are the Italian Mafia Don, listen mate, if you are here because of what happened tonight, remember Ella is a fucking bitch, used to beg me to fuck that tight little cunt of hers, slept with multiple men during our relationship and-'' before this puttana could speak further, I blow a lazy punch right at his jaw, seeing the blood ooze out of his mouth and hearing a nice crack. Fucking lovely, cause no one gets to talk shit about Ariella  like that.

''Another word about Ariella's character and you will regret your mother not taking an abortion,'' I said with the damn authority in my voice as his eyes show an emotion I very well enjoy, fear.

Ariella, would never beg for anything, she'd rather die than betraying someone. You can tell that just by seeing how overprotective she is for the people she loves.

''Why? What is she for you?'' he asks, damn fucker, you really don't want to be spared. I got him here after Alan a good known friend of mine told me about the back data in just three fucking sentences 'Ari's ex, treated her badly, she was too naïve but then he forced her into something he shouldn't have. Came to Ari when she started her company to invest if she would sleep with him once and we had a lovely talk.' These words had my blood boiled up. 

''She is a woman I admire, a woman I know who would rather die for the sake of her dignity and a woman who is beyond fearless,'' I say right before throwing another blow as his nose cracks, resisting the urge of pulling out my gun cause I want this fucker to be dead by Ariella's hands. Seeing now she is Alan's sister and obviously knows about him being mafia, she must have done this a countless times.

''She is a fucking bitch,'' he said and this time I pull my gun out of my slacks, shooting his right leg as he groans and screams in pain. Fucker deserves it for hurting Ariella.

She is a fragile delicate rose even though she acts all rough and tough.

I don't care what this fucker actually did with her and I don't give a fuck about if Ariella was 100% wrong.

If she was hurt and a single lone tear slipped those beautiful chocolate orbs of hers, I am torturing this fucker to the point where he will beg every second to god and me to kill him.

(Sorry to interrupt, but I literally smiled like a lovesick idiot after writing the previous sentence)

Fuck everything, if someone or something hurts her again, I swear I will give the fucker the slowest, most painful, most brutal death.

I walk up to the tool table to grab a towel as I wipe his filthy blood of my hands, controlling every fucking cell in my body to not shoot through the puttana's head, cause Ariella decides what to do with him.

I hear my phone ding and I see my father texting me about some lunch we have with some ex Spanish don who happens to have many moles in our mafia and now 'wants to forget all enmities and be friends'. Plan is to kill him. Perfect.

''I am sparing you tonight, cause Ariella Diego is the most rightful person to kill you,'' I said as I put my phone back in and got no reaction from the fucker but a smirk as he meets my eyes.

''Oh, you will hate her once you know her reality,'' he said as I shoot his other leg before heading out and controlling to not kill him.

There is no way in any fucking hell I can hate that fragile rose, that feisty brunette Bellezza.

The brunette who irritates me to hell with that intolerable sass of hers but amuses me at the same time.

Ariella Diego

It's been like a whole good ten days since the damn annual party and I am secretly glad it's over in September. The weather has been windy lately as I notice my tits freezing when I walk to the garage from the house daily.

The partnership has been going good, Christopher's father did not begin whatever the fuck the project was. And not hearing from Chris has been a little weird but nice at the same time. My chain of thoughts break as the barista hands me my coffee, black, no milk, no sugar and my whole body warms up taking a sip of the warm liquid. Grabbing the other caramel latte for someone way too hardworking, I walk towards the entrance.

I hug my blazer closer as I walk out of the coffee shop over to my building, the second the guard opens the damn door, all eyes snap to me before the whole staff goes quite minding their own business as if they have seen a ghost. I let myself stand there for a second longer, observing the horrified faces of about 300 employees as I take the elevator to my floor, ignoring the shivering about to pee employees.

I bet the one in that ugly ass red dress did.

Oh you are back whore!

I reached my floor but before going to my cabin, I walk over to Emily's, seeing her totally indulged in a few files as her fingers don't stop typing. I guess she didn't even notice me.

''Dear Ms. Dalton,'' I said, walking towards her desk and placing the coffee down as her eyes slightly widen when I place the to-go glass on her table. This woman has been working on the new project since the past two hours cause I am the one who has been receiving the edited files before I even woke up.

''Miss Deigo, Good Morning, you didn't have to, I mean I-'' she starts to ramble, obviously surprised as I wave her off.

''Had to get myself one too, no extra efforts,'' I said coldly but she smiles at me before muttering a small thank you as I shut the MacBook after saving the 18 files she had opened on it and closing the two files as I gathered them up on the table.

''Break for the next 2 hours for you Emily, no arguments,'' I said as she opened her mouth to say something but stopped herself.

''Off you go,'' I said as I carried the things, taking them with me knowing damn well she would start working silently the second I leave. I heard her groan lightly as a laugh left my lips as I enter my cabin walking over to my seat.

But as soon as I am about to land my ass on the chair, I hear a few noises from outside as I groan while walking out. It's not Chris, I know, then who the damn got here without my permission? Guess I left the damn door open.

Who the fuck is dying?

''Sir, it's not allowed for anyone to be on this floor,'' I hear Emily speak as I walk out of my cabin to see the fucker who just walked in and I literally almost faint seeing the person I haven't seen in 10 years.

''Ariella, my daughter, how have you been?'' my father, a person I hated since I took my first breath talks as Emily looked at me if to call the guards or not. I shook my head at her, motioning her to go out for her break as my father awaits an answer, but that 'hate' glint still evitable in his eyes I inherited from him.

''What do you want from me?'' I ask, I am tired, I just want to be as away from him and his 'family' as possible. I changed countries for the sake but here we go again. I just hope he isn't here for the one thing he asked me 10 years ago.

''Well, my daughter is smart enough,'' he said as he took a place on the couch in the corridor and I just hug my coat closer looking at him, scanning how he has aged. I notice he has grown old, more grey hair on his head, more wrinkles, a light limp when he walks but that damn evilness not even a drop less.

''I want you to get married,'' he said and crossed his legs and I let out a huge scoff. My worst nightmare just came but I am not letting him see any drop of emotion. But now, he doesn't have the damn authority over me.

''Father-'' I exclaim in pure hatred ''-I don't live up to what you want. Get your two children married and leave me alone,'' I said, I still respect him trying to keep my tone neutral.

Even though he has put me through the most brutal things, he still gave me food and shelter for those miserable 15 years.

''Ella, you very well know one thing you 'promised' as you got out of my place forever,'' he said highlighting the word 'promised'. No way he is using that against me. I am a woman of my words and the fact I did promise him is eating me alive as I can't back off.

''Be there for lunch on this Sunday, Ella to meet the Italian Mafia Don, your soon to be husband,'' he said before passing me the filthiest of smirks as he walked out as I walk into my cabin, those held up tears slipping down my eyes as I sunk down on the cold floor.

Italian Mafia Don, my father really wants me to suffer. He is marrying me to a Mafia Don which I bet is some oldie, just like my father, a brutal oldie and I can't escape the fact that my life is going to be even more of a hellhole than it was for those 15 years. I always dreamt of marrying a gentleman, a man who would care for me, love me unconditionally, not one who would treat me like shit, someone way to old and looks like my grandpa.

But it's reality that my life's changing.

And I need to bear with the reality.

No one's P.O.V.

Ariella, waiting for the week to go as slow as possible because she has to marry the Italian Mafia Don, is totally miserable. But little does she know the don is someone she knows way to well, yes, Christopher Romano.

Ariella's father has his own plans to have her married to one of the most ruthless and powerful mafia men hoping to see her suffer, unaware of the fact that Christopher Romano can never let her get hurt, not even scratched.

But would Christopher's feelings change as soon as he gets to know that she is the daughter of the mafia man who has moles in his mafia, something very important for him? Would he be the one hurting her despite the fact he thought to himself of her as a fragile delicate rose?

Both their lives are about to turn upside down, but they are yet to find that out.

(P.S.: The real plot has begun. Hang TIGHT!! 😉)

A/N
Word count: 2022

Hola Hot Mamacitas!
Hope the chapter was good. Now the real plot has begun.

I won't be posting for a few days cause exams are whores!

Hope to see all of you soon!
Make sure to comment and vote
Stay tuned for further chapters

Love you all pretty lovelies ❤️
~An🔥🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

707K 20.3K 25
I was 17 when I ask him to take my virginity but he explicitly said no. Now, eight years later I need to ask him the same humiliating question again...
51.9K 2.1K 44
WARNING:MATURE CONTENT🔞 He tightened his hold on my neck. "Le-aaavve meee" I coughed "Apologise my beautiful bitch!"He whispered near to my face ,hi...
615 19 11
"Fuck u, fucken pussy!" I yelled at him. He turned,walked to me got so close to my face,i could literally smell his minty mixed weed breath.(this ma...
391K 6.3K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...