Ghost ships [BxB]

Bởi Bonnie_2622

~One Shots ~Short stories ~Smut🔞 ~Fantasy ~M-Preg ~ Sci-fi ★ Ghost ships of kinnPorsche the series. A/N:: N... Xem Thêm

After Match (VegasTan)
A Coffee Shop Love Story (KimPorsche)
Author's Words
Accidentally Yours (KinnMacau) *1
*2
*3
*4
(Epilogue)
Birthday Gift 🎁 (PeteKhun)
Substitute Bride (VegasChay) *1
*2
*3
*4
*5
(Epilogue)
The Lighthouse (KimPete) *1
*2
*3
(Epilogue)
My Favorite BJ is My Professor!! (BigTan)
My Brother (VegasMacau)
The Sea, You & The Sun (PorscheTan) 1*
2*
3*
4*
5*
Epilogue
My Alpha Mates (KinnKimMac)
2′′
3"
4"
Epilogue
A Next Door Neighbor (PorscheMac)
"Our Love Is A Sin" [BibleJeff]
My friend's father [Tan Mac] "1
"2
"3
"4
"5
"6

One Night With My Ex-Boyfriend (KimCau)

1.7K 44 18
Bởi Bonnie_2622

One Shot ~ Kim x Macau

.
.

Macau's POV _

It's almost 12 PM.

And it's heavy rainfall. The night sky is covered with gray clouds, lighting and buzzing with horrible thunder sounds.

My husband, Kinn, is out of the house for 2 days due to his business work.

Now I'm all alone in this big palace-like house. Super boring.

I turned off the lights of the hall because the lights of the garden area are coming through the glass doors already lightened this hall.

I'm not sleepy yet. Not in the mood of watching TV or scrolling the phone.

I sit down on the couch with a glass of wine. I took a sip and some memories filled my mind as always when I'm alone.

This atmosphere reminds me of him.

My marriage happened all of a sudden yet no one knows about my past relationship.

It's been 2 years already.

But still That person is still in my heart.

Every time I think about these my eyes are filled with tears. I shook off my thoughts, put aside everything and drank 3 more glasses of wine.

Suddenly the doorbell rang.

Who's here at this time?

I opened the door.

"Coming!...Yes..."

My breath got stuck for a moment. I can't believe my eyes. It's him... now standing in front of me. Am I dreaming?!

"Hey Mac baby! Long time no see."

"Ki... Kim... it's you!"

His hair and clothes are slightly wet. He smiled at me then entered. He casually sits on the couch.

"How are you, darling?"

"Huh?.. I'm fine."

"Do you have any towels?"

"Huh?... yeah yeah.. right ... I'm getting it right away."

I went to my room.

"Hurry darling.."

"Coming!"

I hurriedly gave him a towel. He dried his hair and I'm just watching him. He starts removing his shirt.

"Hey stop... go to the bathroom. Don't put it out here."

"Come on ... it's nothing for you."

He is now revealing his upper body. I looked away. My poor heart is still beating like crazy.

"You're still beautiful as before."

"Huh?!"

"Anyway, how has your married life been going for the last 2 years? Is kinn taking good care of you?"

"Yeah.... Everything is fine. Kim... you're here... at this time..."

"Why? Can't I come to visit you?"

"No no it's not that. You're always welcome here after all it's your elder brother's house. Actually we didn't meet after our breakup... You were not present in my wedding. After almost 2 years... Tonight you suddenly showed up. I'm a bit surprised. That's it."

"Aren't you happy to see me?"

"I didn't say that... I'm... happy to see you again... you came to see Kinn for work or something because he's out of the town."

"I come to see you. Darling."

My heart skipped.

"Oh... yeah ok... but don't call me that."

"Sorry I can't. You know I'm used to it. I'm starving, darling. Can you make me something?"

"Ohh sure. Wait here. I'll be right back."

I went to my kitchen. My heart is feeling like it's gonna pop out of my ribs.

I make some sausage with Sunnyside up and ramen.

I placed it on the table.

"Thanks darling."

He silently finished it while I was watching him. Then I went to wash the plate.

He comes from behind. I can feel his breathing over my skin.

"Want me to help?"

"No.. No need.... You... Go there..."

Suddenly he took my hand and dragged me outside the kitchen.

He let me sit at the table then slides out the glasses from it. The breaking sounds hit the walls.

"Hey... What are you...."

Before I can finish my sentence he pressed his lips over mine which makes me shut.

He just sucked the air in my mouth, licking every corner. I can't even resist.

My head is heavy and his touch makes me lose my mind.

I'm just trying to keep up with him. I don't know when my hands reached for his hair.

I grabbed his hair which is still wet. His hands opened the buttons of my shirt then reached for my thighs. Caressing it with his cold fingers which gives me a shiver run down my spine.

Without realizing he removed my clothes in a minute.

He let go of my lips then attacked my neck and chest.

His warm mouth and tongue is caressing my nipples. It feels so good. I just moan out his name.

"No...ki .. Kim... Pl.. please..."

"You're still sensitive with my touches darling... I like it."

I lay down on the table while he's over me.

His hands are between my inner thighs.

As he touched my part I just moaned again.

"Nahh... Don't... please.. Stop... It's not right."

"I know you want me... So stop mumbling and let me do whatever I want."

He caresses my inner part at a pace then pushes his two fingers inside without warning.

"It hurts... Slowly..."

He didn't listen. He keeps pushing up and down. Then added another one.

I just can't do anything but moan with his every move.

The days we've spent today are flashing in front of my eyes. Yeah. I want his to touch me. Everytime. I want him to love me but for 2 years we're far away from each other and for me it's like thousands of years.

I missed him every moment.

Again he showed up and I'm just a moaning mass beneath him.

He kissed my thighs and then his tongue touched me inside while his other hand was still on my member.

I just gasped the breath and shallowed hard.

I never felt this good with anyone not even my husband.

He's the only one who always makes me so weak and his moves feel the most pleasant to me.

Then he placed me between his thighs. I got his taste again. And I like it. Always.

He holds my hands tight, he pushes himself inside me. I gasped. My walls are Clenching around his hard d*ck, makes me feel how big he is.

He starts moving his hips, fiercely fuckin' my asshole down on the table.

I can't say how good it felt then I cummed. I pulled him into a kiss again. Tears are flowing from our eyes.

He carries me to the bed and we go on and on. His every thrust inside me sent me to heaven.

I don't remember when I fell asleep in his arms.

I just remember his last words to my ear.

He whispered,

"Sorry for not being brave enough but I... Still love you, darling. I didn't come because it's so hard to see my love with my own brother. I'm sorry. But You're still my baby Mac.. your heart is still mine."

He kissed my forehead. His tears fell on my cheeks. I closed my eyes and hugged him tight.

.
.

I woke up in the morning. He wasn't beside me. A little note left on the bed table.

Take care of yourself. Love you, darling.
- your love, Kim.

That's it. I checked the hall. Everything is cleaned.

Again, again he comes into my life like a Strom and messes everything up.

He left me longing for him again. He lit up My desire to get him closer again.

What am I supposed to do now?

Should I say... whatever just happened... I just saw a beautiful dream?

Yeah it happened for real but still just like a dream.

A dream night with my ex-boyfriend.

.
.

________________________________

A/N: hope enjoyed it too. Share your thoughts and vote.

The next story will be (Kim Porsche)

Stay turned!!!

(Slow updates for a while. Be patient.)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

20.2K 484 27
Just some BBB oneshots! OwO This includes: - Ships ~ Such as, ThundClone, BlIce, ThoLar, FaKe, HaliSol, etc. - Sibling/Brotherly Love - Randomness ...
101K 1.5K 47
Enjoy these one-shots. * I don't do smut. * I take requests, but I'm slow so bear with me. [Requests Currently Closed] *I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARA...
11.9K 95 101
A bunch of one-shots focused on anime, Kdramas, Kpop, superheroes and more! Most are romantic and ship centric, but there are also some that focus on...
919 15 6
in which i write some fun one shots! or... a collection of oneshots of various ships, x original character and x reader stories.