Limitless โœฉ Gojo Satoru

By DaintyHero

"๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฅ, ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ก๐™ฎ. ๐™’๐™๐™ฎ ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ฉ... More

Chapter One โœฉ Ocean Eyes
Chapter Two โœฉ First Impressions
Chapter Three โœฉ Haunted Basement
Chapter Four โœฉ The Trio
Chapter Five โœฉ Unpacking
Chapter Six โœฉ Old Married Couple
Chapter Seven โœฉ Are you Happy?
Chapter Nine โœฉ Sweets and Treats
Chapter Ten โœฉ Old School [Part 1]
Chapter Eleven โœฉ Old School [Part 2]
Chapter Twelve โœฉ Snacks
Chapter Thirteen โœฉ Share
Chapter Fourteen โœฉ Hippie B-Day [Part 1]
Chapter Fifteen โœฉ Hippie B-Day [Part 2]
Chapter Sixteen โœฉ Hippie B-Day [Part 3]
Chapter Seventeen โœฉ Cake
Chapter Eighteen โœฉ Karaoke
Chapter Nineteen โœฉ Ring
Chapter Twenty โœฉ More
Chapter Twenty-One โœฉ Relief
Chapter Twenty-Two โœฉ Doctor's Orders
Chapter Twenty-Three โœฉ Bakery
Chapter Twenty-Four โœฉ Blushing on a Balcony
Chapter Twenty-Five โœฉ Ceilings
Chapter Twenty-Six โœฉ Halt
Chapter Twenty-Seven โœฉ Outsider
Chapter Twenty-Eight โœฉ Skating

Chapter Eight โœฉ Bad News

758 40 5
By DaintyHero

Panting, Kanae stumbled down onto the ground. Gojo's limitless was far superior than her own cursed technique. It was apparent to her that the previous time she had gotten him, she had just gotten lucky.

"Well that was easy." Gojo breathed as a bead of sweat rolled down his forehead. It wasn't as easy as he had thought it would be. If it was a physical fight, he would have won easily, but the fight of the brains was tense.

To Kanae watching the slightly winded sorcerer stand tall, of course it was fucking easy for him. Every time she witnessed Gojo and all his feats, one thing was always apparent and obvious. If no one was perfect, he was the closest thing to it.

"I'm happy for you." She took a swig of her water eyeing him. "So theoretically, if you can perfect adapting limitless internally, you could probably avoid damage or limit it. You need perfect focus or you could end up hurting yourself."

As much as she wish she hadn't agreed to it, she was glad they did it. Her brain was exhausted, way too exhausted to even be nervous and shy around him after their almost kiss.

"I know that." He muttered standing tall.

A part of her wished they had just thrown hands, her brain was pounding. Feeling her tightening head, she had even caved and let her locks loose to bring some circulation to her brain.

"Should we go again?" He tilted his head smirking at her.

"I would rather do hand-to-hand with you than that." There was completely honesty through the exhaustion in her tone.

She began to pack her bag forcing herself up from the ground with her bag slung over her shoulder. Gojo believed her, but he hadn't wanted to part ways with her just yet.

"So you are saying to rather get physical with me? I can think of many ways—"

She nudged his arm. "Are you always this horny?"

How could he say that after what we almost did? I feel like I'm trembling near him at the thought of it.

He laughed at her reaction. "I just like teasing you. I think you like it because you never fail to blush."

He flicked her cheek causing her to rub it and send him a glare. For someone who kept on his cursed technique for so long, he had released it at the most convenient moments.

"It's late, I'm going to bed."

"Yeah, I'm tired too." He yawned raising his arms to reveal the bottom of his torso. "Beating you is exhausting."

She rolled her eyes walking out of the gym room. One thing she appreciated about Jujutsu High was that the lack of students meant that they had a huge part of the lot to themselves. She hadn't missed her bustling old high school or the filled halls. She didn't miss the weird stares she got from the other girls. She was glad the classes were small because teachers actually have no choice but to care in this field of exorcism. Her and her classmates were cool, which she appreciated.

As she stepped outside, the coolness of the air hit her skin. She almost forgot how cool the weather had gotten. She was so focused on Gojo, she could barely think straight.

"Why are you following me?" She turned around glaring at Gojo. He was hot on her trail ever since she left the gym.

"...we are neighbours..." He reminded her causing her to facepalm.

She felt like she was losing her mind at this point. "Oh...right.."

Too embarrassed to say anything else, Kanae continued speed walking to the dorms as Gojo followed along. It was obvious she was distracted she wondered if he was thinking of what she was.

As they made it to the doors of the dormitory, Gojo stopped her from opening the door.

"Let's just act like whatever that was in the gym didn't happen, okay? It was nothing." Gojo stared staring down at Kanae averted her gaze.

She couldn't understand why she felt disappointed. Every moment he tried something, she pulled away. The moment she decided to give in, he pulled away. Now he wanted to act like it didn't happen. He should have never done it in the first place because now Kanae swore to herself, she was not going to entertain anything more between them.

"What are you talking about? Nothing happened at the gym." She raised an eyebrow at him earning a chuckle from him.

If he wanted nothing to happen, it wasn't going to happen. She didn't need things to be weird with anyone right now. She was new and she understood she would be close to these individuals for a long time, maybe even forever. One thing was for sure was that she needed to keep her distance from Gojo Satoru.

I hate this feeling in my chest when I'm around him. There is nothing Kanae. Nothing will ever come of this.

"Gojo you are going with Kurosawa on her first mission." Yaga Sensei spoke to him within the class. He handed him a paper explaining the details to which the white haired boy looked at it.

It was the next morning and class had already commenced. There was no sight of Kanae. When it came to class, Gojo was the one who found himself in class last. Maybe Kanae being late was finally going to get Yaga sensei off their back.

"What about Suguru?"

"He's on a mission with Shoko. They left shortly after our class."

Gojo sighed rolling his eyes. "So I'm left babysitting the new girl."

Yaga sharpened his eyes at Gojo who immediately pursed his lips. "I entrust her to you because you are apparently the closest to her. You know how she is combative and you two mesh well together. She's more comfortable near you."

"We literally hate each other." Gojo reminded Yaga.

All the moments of them going back and forth in the span of a few days honestly made him nod impressed. It was probably an all time high for him compared to him with any other person.

"Is that true?" He raised an eyebrow at his student. "I saw you two had entered the gym yesterday after class. You were in there for awhile. I don't think I could do that with someone I hate."

"W-Wait. What did you see?" Gojo gulped thinking about the intimate moment they shared. "Are there cameras?"

In that moment he had wanted so badly to kiss her, but refrained from it. If anyone saw that, they would know there was more between them. Kanae was new and from Gojo's assumed track record, it wasn't a good look.

"Outside the room. Why do you ask?" Yaga sensei questioned now completely aware that something unusual had happened.

Gojo regained his computer and smirked. "I mean I washed the floor with Kanae of course. She tried to use her cursed technique on me but I'm still better."

Yaga sensei nodded amused at the feat. "Good. That means you understand what you could be dealing with when it comes to her brother. I hope you understand he's on a different level. Don't think you won anything."

"Yeah yeah. I know."

Yaga was the perfect teacher for Gojo. Compared to many people Gojo got away with leaving slick comments, he couldn't do that with him. He kept him in his place and always pulled him down a few notches when his ego began riding high. He was the only one who could discipline Gojo and he would actually listen.

"Sensei..?" Kanae's voice entered the room. "Oh. Gojo's here too."

The two glanced at the noisy door as she entered the room. Gojo's eyes widened noticing something off with her appearance. Her hair was in a tighter ponytail, no lose edges floating about. Her skin seemed flawless. Had she put on some make up? Not that she hadn't looked pretty before, but her skin seemed perfectly painted. Her hints of acne scars were gone, and faintest lines that were once under her eyes had magically disappeared.

Her uniform was tidier than ever. Her variation being the classic turtle neck top was now a dress that reached her mid thigh. A belt cinched her waist in noting her curvy figure. Her dark coloured long socks reaching above her knees, ending the look off with brown loafers.

"Kurosawa? Where have you been? You missed all of my morning class. That's extremely irresponsible of you." Yaga sensei walked over to her lecturing her.

An awkward laugh left her lips. "I overslept. I got in pretty late last night."

"Is that so?"

It was obvious to Gojo that those words had been a lie. There was a strange pristine image she was trying upheld which wasn't like her. She began to tap her foot on the ground as she hugged herself. Every inch of her body hadn't want to be in that room but she knew she had no choice to call in.

Maybe he was thinking about it too hard. If he learned anything about her, it was that she was unpredictable.

"Take a picture. It will last longer." She mocked him mimicking one of the many sayings he had enjoyed saying to her. She had noticed his eyes lingering a bit too long on him.

Gojo sent her an eye roll before clearing his throat. "What were you even doing last night to get in late? We literally got back to the dorms together."

"That's none of your business." She hissed at him. Kanae could be disrespectful but not too much. She seemed agitated.

"All that sleep and you are still grumpy." Gojo mumbled. It hadn't gone unnoticed as Kanae gritted his teeth at him.

"Listen here you tall s—"

"You guys need to calm the hell down." Yaga sensei stood in between the two. He could noticed a clear tension that engulfed both of them. "I really should've chose Geto instead."

"Why not plan another mission for Kanae? I can do this one on my own. I have done worse." Gojo admitted placing the paper on a desk.

"You are aware this isn't a mission for you. They picked Kanae and you to follow. We need to see how well she is against cursed spirits." Yaga stated gaining an eye roll from Gojo.

"This is a waste of time." He muttered.

"Sorry Gojo. Some of us gotta learn one way or another." Her tone came out as condescending.

One thing that really turned her off about Gojo was how he treated the world as it revolved around him. In many cases, it was technically true but Kanae hated viewing her life as Gojo taking the lead of everything.

"Well hurry up. I can't pick up the slack for you forever." He waved her off in a dismissive way.

Yaga sensei ignored Gojo as he focused his attention on the tired girl. She probably would have jumped him or trance him if Yaga hadn't been there.

Yaga filled Kanae in on the mission, but Gojo could noticed she consumed the bare bones of the objective. Whatever had happened from when he saw her the other day to now had changed something about her. He couldn't help but constantly flicker back to her, still in disbelief she looked so good but felt so wrong.

"This mission shouldn't take longer than a day. You guys will take a train there. It will be a couple of hours. Just exorcise the curses that appear at night." Yaga explained. Kanae's nod came out as more of a bobble.

As they were dismissed, he followed her back to the dorms. This time she refused to comment on his sudden movement as they were in fact neighbours. When he passed his room and stood behind her when she approached her door, she let out an exhausted sigh.

"Did something bad happen? It's obvious you drenched your face in make up to hide something." Gojo called out as her eyebrow twitched. Oh how good he was at angering people.

"Gojo please. Not today." She fumbled with her keys in the door. "I will pack a small bag and I will meet you downstairs in a few."

"If there is something bothering you, it's best you tell me." He stated with seriousness to his tone. "I don't want to be in this weird argumentative state with you for our short trip. We are attached to each other at the hip."

"Oh, is that what this is? I'm sorry that everything is perfect for you Gojo. People around you are always safe. I'm sure everyone flocks to you." She growled jingling at her door. Her anger was making it impossible to completely the simple task of opening it.

"Your anger seems displaced." Gojo noted tapping on his chin as she paused turning to face him.

Her expression relaxed, as her eyes appeared glazed. She accepted that Gojo wasn't oblivious and was persistent. Abandoning her facade, took a deep breath to avoid breaking down. "It may sound stupid to you, but I got a text of my ex being dead. I just don't want to talk about it."

Gojo blanked surprised from those words. He did recall hearing that her boyfriends had disappeared when she was dating them. He had assumed just like everyone else that they had ghosted her, but now he thought that it wasn't the case. As he watched her eyes, he could tell she was telling the truth. But as she frantically shifted her eyes around, he could tell there was more.

"I see." He refrained from questioning further. Egging on her emotions wasn't going to help her. "I'll be downstairs."

Gojo walked off with his hands in his pockets. When it came to seeing Kanae that day, he never expected to see hear those words leave her mouth. He was expecting anger, frustration and the usual playful banter, but that was not the case.

What are you hiding Kanae?

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐.

Dainty

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 246 36
After the events of the culling game, Gojo is finally unsealed and fights Sukuna in a one on one battle. After the long battle filled with ups and do...
26.6K 767 31
Just a rant book... nothing more or nothing less. You can agree or disagree but remember, these are opinions and facts stated in the manga itself. A...
8.1K 59 6
A bunch of oneshot collections of gojo satoru all characters are owned by gege akutagami
19.7K 464 21
๐•Š๐•’๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•ฉ๐•Š๐•ฆ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•ฉ๐”ฝ๐•–๐•žโ„๐•–๐•’๐••๐•–๐•ฃ ~ แด‡ษดแด‡แดส แด›แด สŸแดแด แด‡ส€๊œฑ แด›ส€แดแด˜แด‡!!!! ๐’๐‹๐Ž๐– ๐๐”๐‘๐ & ๐€๐๐†๐’๐“ Y/N has never felt as much hatred for someo...