oneshots (ongoing)

بواسطة theesimoneeroom_

oneshot collection (season two) "ni'ari if you want me to get on my knees and beg for you i will." المزيد

ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵐᵒʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ
ᵈʳⁱᵛᵉⁿ ⁱ
ᵈʳⁱᵛᵉⁿ ⁱⁱ
ᵐᵃʳᵏᵉᵈ ⁱ
ᵐᵃʳᵏᵉᵈ ⁱⁱ
ᶜᵃᵗ ⁿ ᵐᵒᵘˢᵉ
ˡᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ʰⁱᵐ
ᵐⁱˡʸʸ
ʰᵉᵃʳᵗᵃᶜʰᵉ ᵐᵉᵐᵒʳʸ
ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ
ˡⁱᵐᵇᵒ
ᵗʰʳᵒᵘᵍʰ ʰⁱˢ ᵐⁱⁿᵈ
'²³ ᵖᵗ ⁱⁱ
ⁱⁿ ᵈᵉᵗᵉⁿᵗⁱᵒⁿ
' ᵐʸ ᶠᵃᵛᵒʳⁱᵗᵉ '
ᶜˡᵒˢᵘʳᵉ
ᵈⁱᵃʳʸ ᵉⁿᵗʳʸ

'²³

3.1K 12 3
بواسطة theesimoneeroom_

for him to be known as a tycoon, unbestknownst how he fucked was as my conqueror the way he took over my body evading my soul.

my short skimpy skirt was pushed up my hips as he slammed me onto his office desk on my stomach my tits hardened meeting the cold desk.

a sharp gasp left my throat as my tights were ripped and tightened around my wrist to my back.

"i—"

"shut up grace"

i hushed but let out heavy breaths listening to the surround sounds around me. i heard the clink of his belt as he unbuckled himself letting his dick free.

just the thought alone made me wet and i squirmed wanting to touch myself or just stuff him inside of me until i cried. i wanted—no, craved him badly.

i felt the fresh leather reach under my throat as he yanked back on the belt making me arch as my breast bounced from the movement.

"please" i begged him, swallowing thoroughly.

"you walk around like your this angel don't get me wrong you are my angel but not when you play in my pussy and walk around with it out" he grumbled.

pulling tighter on the belt my air supply was weakening making me even more hornier. something was seriously wrong with me to love this feeling and the rush i get from it that travels below my stomach.

"you're a brat grace so i'll show you how i treat brats" he gruffed out, the anger in his voice evident.

his free hand swung back then made impact with my cunt and i jolted forward squeezing my fingers into my palms. a short cry released from my lips before it was cut off as his hand came down once again.

"count" he demanded grumpily.

"t—two" i rasped out, my breaths going short already.

he continued over and over again until my pussy lips were puffy and throbbing, my moans to whines.

"count one more time for me grace" he heavily breathed out.

"t—twen-nty t—three" i whined on the edge of orgasm.

"you better fucking not" he gripped my ass warning me not to orgasm. "look at you leaking like only whores do"

i squirmed around once he started to run my juices over my ass, i needed him now.

pulling back on the belt he bent over a little putting his mouth near my ear as he bit down on my ear.

"twenty three"

"that's how long i watched you play with yourself and put this damn skimpy little skirt on that barely covers your ass with no panties especially"

he slipped two fingers inside which had me clenching and my stomach turning.

"twenty" thrust "fucking" thrust "three" thrust "minutes"

"i'm gonna cum" i whined to him as he curved his fingers at the end of his raging fit.

"no the fuck your not" he grumbled at me, his eyebrows furrowed face hardened. i could feel the heat radiating off of him.

pulling his fingers out he licked his fingers while kicking my feet wider he bent me back over the edge of his dick causing a shiver to run through me even though my surroundings felt hot and steamy.

"your gonna be my toy now and i'm gonna use you, no cumming as your punishment"

"b—" he cut me off once again "wanna make it for the rest of the week" he questioned me.

i shook my head with a quickness, i remember when he did withold me from cumming, it was the worst week of my life.

he stuffed his dick inside without warning causing a deep moan to fall from my lips.

"fuck" he lowly mumbled. "now i'm gonna treat you like a slut grace, be my good girl and take it"

he pulled out than rammed back inside filling me full. light tears sprung to my eyes and i bit down on my lip hard trying to hold back my orgasm.

he let the belt go as i let out a strong breath. he pushed me down on the desk further holding onto my hips. his fingers dug into my skin as he shook the desk working his hips hard connecting them with my ass.

"just like that grace open up for me" a heavy slap landed on my ass the pain from it sending a straight jolt to my cunt.

i let him use me and held my orgasm the best i could so i wouldn't have another punishment. knowingly i would love it either way just not the teasing and no orgasms.

it was rough, pain and pleasure mixed together.

he used me in the worst way after he came he pushed back into me again as i cried out.

"don't cry gracie shouldn't have been a slut but it's okay because your my slut" he spoke with smugness lacing his tone.

"fuck i love being inside you maybe i'll just stay in here for the rest of the time i'm here at the office"

"that's what a slut like you would want right"

he kept going on degrading and treating me like he said he would. i loved it and it only edged me further including the hard smacks to my ass that had me squirming trying to pull my orgasm back.

he gripped my ass cheeks burying himself deep while my thighs trembled from the pushing feeling i felt. he gripped the nap of my neck as he came deep inside. yanking me by my hair he pulled me onto the floor between his legs.

"suck" he tapped his dick on my swollen lips, cum covering his tip smearing onto my face as he smudged his thumb onto my bottom lip than pushed into my mouth shoving his finger down my throat until i choked. he hummed to himself loving hearing me gag.

i rolled my tongue out my mouth opening for him. he pushed in deep blocking my head in between his desk and hips fucking my mouth hitting the back of my throat as my eyes watered again from choking. he paused as i gripped his thighs then started over again and kept pausing in between.

"such a dirty girl, a fucking messy brat" he slapped my face lightly gripping my chin. my nipples hardened and my pussy throbbed beggingly.

he pulled my chin down opening my mouth making his dick pop out, he leaned over spitting in my mouth then shoved his dick back in.

"swallow me, swallow me like a good angel gracie" i hummed swallowing his spit as told.

he cursed repeatedly pushing at my throat, he took a handle of my hair pausing as i felt warmth flood my mouth.

"all of it" he warned me, pulling out slowly. i moved my eyes to his making eye contact with him as i swallowed his cum. a mix of a grumble and groan itched his throat as he gripped me by my hair being me up to his face he shoved his tongue in my mouth kissing me wildly, sucking on my tongue reeling in our taste.

"so fucking good" he hummed.

pulling my skirt back down and giving me my shirt to put back on i got dressed but he never put his belt back on instead putting it into a drawer. once he was seated in his office chair he pulled me on his lap slipping his dick back in me making me gasp.

"sh gracie i'm about to have a meeting soon, no noise" he scolded me as if i was the true one in the wrong. "don't make a sound this whole meeting and i'll let you come all over my dick yeah"

i nodded until he pinched my nipple making me shudder "words"

"yes" i tried to firmly say.

"good girl"

ten minutes later two men were walking in sitting right at the front of his desk in the separate charing.

"is the lady necessary" once questioned him causing him to sit up.

he sat up and i struggled to hold the moan back down my throat.

"she's my wife, she more than necessary let's talk business and not regarding my wife or this meeting can be cut short gentlemen" he got into business mode in a quickness.

"right sorry let's begin" the other man intercepted, trying to keep the air light.

alright roomies lmk how this way for you guys!

just a little short one shot for now.

kinda missing my old stories too ngl.

unedited.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.3M 70.5K 49
BOOK 2 • YOU MUST read book 1: Shelter otherwise you'll be lost. ▬ ▬...
320K 12.8K 45
(HIS: Angel) She was my Angel but every time I saw her I sinned. Book 5 of HIS Series (JUNE 2018~APRIL 2019) Copyright ©️ 2018 by HAHA KIM *Mature...
535 10 33
I was a regular factory worker, completely bored with work and with life. I got through these days relying on my imagination and lots of porn to keep...
Dream (1) بواسطة Emily

قصص الهواة

153K 2.7K 115
"You'll never be my first kiss or even my first love, but you're everything I hoped for, everything I've ever dreamed about and that means so much m...