Gmailing You

Af _amxnx_

The days when no technology existed, love was written on letters, eyes were met, hands were frequently intert... Mere

1. Save Your Tears
2. Those Eyes, Oh God
3. Cherry Blossom Fall
4. Starlight and Moons
5. A Betrayed Heart
6. Vanilla Ice Cream
7. Bittersweet
8. Just Friends
9. Stolen Hugs & Kisses
10. London
11. Ramen Night
12. Best Friend's Love
13. Such A Tease
14. Apple Bites
15. Theif Of Hearts
16. Lift Your Arms
17. Eyes On You
18. Take My Hand
19. Sunsets and Secrets
20. Stuck With You
21. Garden Of Butterflies
22. The Wrong Mail
23. Home Alone
24. The Second Chance
25. Magic Of Melon
26. Falling All In You
27. Hugs & Cuddles
28. Take Me With You
29. Trails Of Love
30. Bed Sharing
31. Camera Beauty
32 . Obsessed Bunny
33. Confession Reveal
34. Wrong Timing Right Person
35. Survival Of The Fittest
36. Bunny Gurl
37. Don't Run Away
38. Bandit Of Love
39. Flowers & Her
40. Steps To Hell
41. Sunshine & Beaches
43. Humpty Dumpty
44. Bonfire
45. Surprise Kitten
46. Missed Bus
47. Taennie
48. My Only One
49. Love Circus
50. Kill For Love
51. The Unexpected
52. Enchanted
53. Birthday Boy

42. Jealousy Is A Disease

424 33 41
Af _amxnx_

"Please don't be in love with someone else.
Please don't have somebody waiting on you."
- Taylor Swift

__

Nam Joo is lying in between you two. Not exactly on the same chair, but they're three inclined chairs facing the beach with each of you seated on one of them.

He's accepting the sunscreen Jennie just passed to him. Has his shirt off and yes, he's toned and well-worked out, too. Makes both you and Jennie lower your sunglasses and whisper a wow just to hype him up.

Nam Joo is paused and is looking at you both with widened eyes. "Okay, first." He squeezes the sunscreen on his palm. "I'm a man with a fragile heart. Don't do that again."

You and Jennie stiffen a laugh, and Nam Joo just shakes his head. Tsk's. Remember something and looks at you. You catch his gaze. "The guy on the jet ski." He is slow with his words, "Jungkook? Is it him?"

He directed his question at you and you glanced at a clueless Jennie and then at Nam Joo. Jennie giggles, completely unaware of what the question meant. "What does that mean?" She's shaking her head between you and him, trying to understand.

Nam Joo watches her reaction. Realizes she doesn't know and the way you're helplessly looking at him with your eyebrows all worryingly scrunched up, oh gets it.

"The one coming here." He tilts his head towards the beach, getting lucky with the situation provided. You and Jennie both synchronously see where he's pointing at, only to hold your breath in.

Jungkook is coming your way in simple black boxers. Sunglasses on his eyes as he's admiring the beach on his way towards your way, running fingers through his wet hair and brushing it casually.

He's wearing nothing on top. The jet-ski outfit long out. His glowing skin he takes so much care of, glinting off his aura.

And damn, he looks so attractively handsome that you don't know how to act sane. It's like he's pulling you like a magnet. So attached and so clingy and hard to let go.

As he arrives, you sit upright. Nam Joo has handed over the sunscreen to Jennie. His focus is on Jungkook too. Concludes, he definitely can't fight with his looks. He's straight out of a hit film. Perfect. Could have many girls fall in love at first sight with him.

Jungkook's gaze stays a little longer on you before he greets Nam Joo. It's those dark glasses that hide his intense emotions. Perfectly safe inside him. And you're so desperate to know what they hold.

"The jet ski guy." Nam Joo shakes hands with him and calls him by that term and Jungkook just chuckles, and forwards his hand for a handshake. "Apologies. I was just trying some skills, trying to tease my friends." You don't know if he's being genuine or playing with Nam Joo.

But either way, Nam Joo buys it and shakes hands with him. "I'm Nam Joo, the oh-so-friendly neighbour who was friends with your friends. Childhood friends." He explains it in that context and Jungkook doesn't yet leave his hand. He nods pretty gently.

"I'm Jungkook. We stayed together until I moved abroad." He gives his side of the explanation, with empty holes and Nam Joo nods, doesn't really care for any further explanations, got his eyes a little squinting from the sunlight and only cares how he could've brought a pair of sunglasses too. "Heard of that."

"Good to know."

If you're not wrong, there's tension in the air.

"I came for Y/n. I live in Busan." Nam Joo dares to say that to come back to Jungkook. And Jungkook doesn't show any kind of expression. Tightens his grip and gifts him with a forced smile. "Well aware about that."

"Good to know." Oh, and he's picking on him.

You get off the seat and get in between them. You can see how Nam Joo is holding back from making an expression of pain. The grip on his hand is saying so much. And he wants to let go.

"Did you have fun skiing?" Your hands rest on Jungkook's, trying to divert his attention away from Nam Joo.

Even though you two aren't really on good old terms, you knew you had to initiate a talk with him. Mend back the relationship either way. If this opportunity provided you with one? You were grasping at it.

Jungkook let his hand go. Your hand stays in his. And it feels so long since you held them. Feel the difference in how his hands always took over yours. Warmed them up. Kissed them. Oh, you miss him so much, his touch, his love, so bad. So bad.

"Yes." It's just a single word Jungkook uses. Can't say anything more. Or only praises would come out. Cause why and why and why and why do you have to make him so miserable? Do this to his heart. He's trying so desperately to stay in line, but you come looking this pretty ruining all of his attempts to do so.

It's unfair. And he just wants to cry.

You were so beautiful.

Your brown eyes are shining in the sunlight, making them look golden and magical. Skin so vibrant and naturally pink at cheeks and lips that he wants to sing praises of kisses on you.

You've left your hair undone. Little curly at the edges and it looks so, so good on you. There's even a strand falling on your face and to this day he's never thought he'd imagine how he'd become jealous of a mere hair strand falling for you.

They didn't even play a major part in you looking so well today, and yet he was weakening. Earlier at Jet Ski, when he dropped his eyes on you before taking off, he went berserk. Lost his conscious mind and almost drove off on the beach and hit someone.

He's tried hard earlier to not focus on your outfit, but damn hell has leashed upon him and the skies have fallen.

You're wearing such a cute swimsuit. It's a light shade of floral pink and white. There is white on the borderlines and pink covering the remaining areas. A ribbon holding them behind your nape. A small ribbon tie holding your precious babies in front.

A sheer cream net barely covered them. Holding his basic sanity. It's nothing he's not seen. He's seen it all under the moonlight. Can't believe his lips have discovered you all. Feels so deprived of you right now that his mouth has run dry to Sahara.

The more he let his gaze fall, the more miserable he was becoming. Why in the world did you have to wear a waist chain? Were you trying to make him beg you? Cause if that was your intention, you were on the win.

The undies below only making him curse and abruptly look away. If he doesn't walk away right now, he'll probably have a heart attack. It was becoming unbearable.

"There's a volleyball court right there." Jennie gladly takes everyone's attention. Saving him from breaking down. "How about we go there?" She insists.

Before any of you could even begin to answer, she's already marching, holding Jungkook and walking ahead.

You see her taking the name of Nam Joo and bickering about it to Jungkook and Jungkook is gaping at her.

"He's so possessive and jealous." Nam Joo says it to you while walking with you, bringing up the matter which you actually wanted to talk to him about.

"C'mon," You sigh, glancing at his hand and that was pressing his fingers Jungkook clenched dead tight earlier. "You picked on him. It was bound to happen."

He gasps, "Are you taking his side? Literally?"

"I'm taking no one's side." You frown, "You reap what you sow."

Oh, and he groans. "Y/n. You just—" You cut him. "He likes me—no, loves me and you think you can tease him how you came here for me and think he'd stay quiet about it?"

Nam Joo zips his lips up. Can't fight that. Jerks his hand. Glances front at Jungkook and Jennie funnily arguing about something. He brings his attention back to you. Noticed you see them together with softness in your eyes.

There's no jealousy in them and he can't understand why you're doing what. So he chooses to ask it up. "Why are you keeping it a secret?"

You blink at Nam Joo, "Keep secret what?"

"Your relationship with Jungkook."

"Oh," you look away and bite your lips in. Glance at Jennie and then at Jungkook and your eyes are now telling him a story.

He is gaping at the conclusion. "Don't tell me, Jennie likes him too?" He hits the spot and you stay quiet. "Wow." It's like he's watching a drama unfold in front of him.

"So–like—" Nam Joo is trying to come up with his theories, "—Are you guys secretly dating?" He asks and at that moment you genuinely thought you would've done that and heard Jungkook.

"No." You answer and Nam Joo is taken aback. He stops in his tracks. Long forgotten the pain in his hands. "There's a plot twist or something?" Oh, and he's so eager to know.

You cringe. Don't stop walking. He continues to follow and walks with you, noticing Jungkook glancing behind from time to time.

"It's just complicated." You say instead of giving him a full-fledged explanation, but he's stuck on why and how.

You sigh, "We dated, didn't inform Jennie, and were about to tell her, but her dad passed away." There's a tone fall in your voice and Nam Joo is quiet. He's apologizing for the loss. You shake your head.

"Jennie needed emotional support and Jungkook was a big help." You add and he puts his palm over his chest, "Ouch." Nam Joo expresses his hurt feelings. "It's messed up."

"So, until she heals properly, I asked Jungkook to help her out a little—"

"You did not do that." He is shocked and you slump your shoulders, looking ahead at the bickering Jungkook and Jennie. "I know–I know I had no choice."

Nam Joo looks down at you, unbelievably. "That's a hard thing to do." He makes sure to tell you that. "You're a nice person, but you're becoming one at the cost of losing someone you love? That's complete idiocy."

You agree. It's not a good choice to make. You know that too.

"So, he didn't like that option, I guess?"

Huffing, you nod, "We argued."

He picks at the words. Thought that was the conclusion, but you went on. "But he said he'd still wait. That he's still willing to come if I ever want him back."

"No way." That leaves him speechless. Did not see this happening. Couldn't even guess. Like, who in their right mind would like to have the person who pushed them away so brutally have them back again?

Jungkook was immensely in love with this woman. The woman being You.

"But you know, for a few days, he's ignoring me. Not is he himself. Understandable. But it's making me so mad." There's sadness in your tone. "And now he looks all joyful and nice to me, like he's fine without me and honestly, I don't think I like it—"

You stop talking, realizing the intentions are going in a whole different direction. "It's great that he's being like that, but it's really getting to me, I suppose."

You bite down on your lips. "Like you know—he's still complete without me."

Nam Joo is just staring at you like he understands the entire plot. Wants an audience to clap hands for him. Jungkook was a genius. If he was willing to give him a few classes on dating, he would gladly take 'em.

The volleyball net arrives, and Jungkook gets dragged by Jennie. Nam Joo watches Jennie, laughing at something Jungkook jokes now. He Smiles seeing her. "Well, whatever, at least Jennie's happy now, isn't she?"

You bop your head and look at Jungkook and Jennie fighting on which team to make, "Yeah, and I think now is the time." You see your two friends having fun laughing with each other like you wanted them to. Be happy. Individually as a person.

"I just love them both so much."

Nam Joo stands with his chest wide. Eyes still squinted from all that sun. "You've matured so much." He proudly grins at you. You meet his eyes and give him a timid smile.

His hands almost reach to pat you until a ball suddenly hits his hand away and, for god's sake, it's the same hand he's got hurt on before.

You swiftly see Jungkook do a hurtful expression, watching Nam Joo groan, "Oops, sorry. Didn't see you." He is acting all nonchalant, "Was trying to pass." It's a damn excuse, and you and Nam Joo are well aware of that.

The jealousy this man had was up on par.

"Are you okay?" You get to Nam Joo and have a look at his hand. It's bruised a little. Unbelievably, look at Jungkook who scoffs. Rests his hands behind his nape. "C'mon, that didn't hurt much. Don't be a kid."

Nam Joo locks his jaw and stands straight. It ticks him. Once was okay, but twice? Nope. It hits his ego.

"No one's crying Jungkook. It's just you who's being an immature little kid."

Jungkook rolls his eyes, "Eh, don't know what you're talking about." he turns away and you shake your head and repeatedly apologize to Nam Joo as he just brushes it off. Says he's fine and that the pain will leave in minutes. That you need not worry.

It only makes you feel bad. Can't come to understand why Jungkook does what he does. He's either a complicated person or you're too dumb to see through him.

"Can you play?" Jennie asks, already got Jungkook on the other side of the net with her. Nam Joo eyes Jungkook, who's still got that look on his face. He thinks he can play however he likes with him. No he's not backing away.

"Of course." He jerks his hand and breaks a few bones, relaxes himself, clasps your hand firmly and eyes Jungkook at the same time. Gets you behind him to save you from the hits that are going to come.

You see him with round eyes, impressed that he's gonna shield you. "I'll save you." He tells so aloud that Jungkook hears him too. The only way he could give him the taste of his own medicine like this was by a superb idea. He thinks.

Well, he hit the nerve. Jungkook gets off his glasses, cocks his brow up. Stretches his muscles. Eyes on Nam Joo. For the game, get Jennie behind him too. "I'll handle this," He informs, which makes Jennie and you amusingly look at each other impressed.

You pick up the ball and hand it over to Nam Joo as he appreciates it and regains his stance. Gets ready to throw it over. Puts Jungkook on guard while he's eyeing him with those dark doe eyes.

"Let's start, shall we?"

+++

"THIS IS UNFAIR!" Nam Joo throws the ball away that just hit him. It's the hundredth time it has hit him right in his head. And he damn well knows it's being done on purpose.

Jungkook, the assailant, shrugs. "I can't help if you ain't got catching skills." He's not even guilty about it. Is standing unhinged, opening up all his frustration on the ball and Nam Joo.

Nam Joo, after hearing Jungkook, stands with his jaw ajar and is so pissed from all that hitting Jungkook has been doing for the past few minutes. Right, it's been only minutes.

"No, do you have some problem with me?" He's offended, and he's not shutting up about this violence. Got the ball clutched tight in his hand, ready to hit Jungkook, but you step ahead and palm his hand.

Calm him down and Jungkook's sly smile wears off. Changes to a small frown.

You take the ball from Nam Joo, and he lets go. Don't argue. "I'm sorry. I'll save you this time." You slowly let him come behind you. "I'll serve." You declare and Jungkook twists his lips. Runs fingers through his damp hair. Eyes you.

"You always serve Y/n, what do you mean? Give Nam Joo a chance."

Oh, lord. Why was he being like this?

Jennie and Nam Joo scrunch their nose up at the cringe line and Jungkook just sarcastically gives them a cringe smile. Don't take it back. And neither you give back the ball. Stand with your decision and Jungkook sighs.

Nam Joo bends towards you and side-eyes Jungkook, looking at how he shuts up when it comes to his woman. "This man is crazy whipped for you and he ain't even hiding it..." He claims, "Or he can't."

You groan and make accidental eye contact with Jungkook as he keeps glancing at you. When your eyes meet, you avert your eyes away. Clear your throat and position yourself. "Right, I'm throwing the ball."

You give the first pass and Jungkook receives it flawlessly, returns it to you and you see it rise high, and immediately stride backwards. Eye up focused on the ball and just as the ball falls, you jump and throw it back perfectly.

The ball gets missed both by Jungkook and Jennie and you get a point. "That's my best friend!" Jungkook and Jennie simultaneously scream out in excitement, proudly and you are standing taken aback in your position, watching the sudden awkward tension lingering in the air.

Jennie is eying Jungkook, and Jungkook is almost having sweat glistening on his forehead.

"She's my girl—"

"Of course." Jungkook gives in and curses himself for slipping away in front of the two. Man was not in control of his mouth today. So dumb. Just for you, though. But at least he didn't spill nicknames like Baby or Kitten. Or his girl. Or that would be very hard to explain.

"Are you high?" Jennie questions Jungkook mid-game and Jungkook steals a glance at her. Blinks and can't really process what she just said. "Sorry–what?" He asks and Jennie repeats it without hesitation. "Are you high on something?"

"No?" Is what he answers, "Why?" He questions after. Jennie clutches the ball she missed. "I don't understand why you're so mad at Nam Joo when he did nothing to wrong you." She throws the ball and Jungkook stiffens and looks away.

Deeply chuckles, "I'm not mad, c'mon." He uses that wording and Jennie shakes her head and steps back to receive the ball. "Then why?"

The ball comes back, and he hits it, eyes on it and mind fixed totally on Jennie. "It's just me being me." He replies.

Jennie looks at you sticking out your tongue, fully focused on receiving the ball only to have it hit on your head. "You're acting strange, Jeon," Jennie explains, talking slowly, so you are not listening to any of it. Wanna keep it Lowkey.

As you're busy picking up the ball, Jungkook takes time to fully be attentive to Jennie. Focus on her. "Strange?" He has slipped, but it's concerning that she has noticed it. Well, he was jealous and damn, of course, it was obvious. He can't even take it back.

You throw the ball and Jungkook easily tosses it back, eyes still fixed on Jennie. She sighs and watches Nam Joo receiving it at the other end. The ball comes back to her, and she's giving it back again.

"Yeah, strange." She's focused on the ball and averts her eyes back to him. "Like... you're hell-bound obsessed with the idea of hating Nam Joo being with Y/n."

Jungkook clenches his jaw and knits his brows. "You know–it's nothing like that." He tries the excuse but Jennie just twists her lips, "Look, I have no problem with any of your actions–until and unless you're going overboard and it's getting cringe-y."

The ball comes back, and Jungkook catches it, only to pass it hard to Jennie. "I'm not cringe-y." He complains and Jennie pulls her lips lower, rolls her eyes and shakes her head. "Keep convincing yourself that you're not."

"But—"

"Okay, that's not how it should work. This is getting boring." You whine from the other side. Pissed and bored. "You guys keep chitchatting and talking, barely paying attention. It's getting annoying. Play nice or don't."

Jennie tilts her head at Jungkook and mouths her next words and Jungkook watches those lips move slowly, "And yes, you're not the only one who's awkward today," she adds.

"There's something definitely wrong with you two."

♡♡♡

Aaaaaa that's the new update
Hope ya'll liked it

Also, I made one more edit ;)

And and and thank you to everyone for asking about my health, I've healed from the traumatic experience of cold. All good. Ya'll so sweet Idk what to do T T

Next chapters will at least take five days to update. I have to write so much, cold really did a number on me. But yep, I'll update as soon as I get done w them

Until then, stay safe, stay happy and have a great weeek <33

P.s THE REMAINING TANNIES ARE ENLISTING AAAA ALL FOUR OF THEM WHAT AM I TO DO T T

MY HEART HURTS

Muahhh

Amxnx

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
51.1K 1.5K 17
The whole marvel gang are back and in high school. Will alliances hold true, will hydra be a problem? Who knows. Steve's first day is interesting, as...
8K 456 26
❝ who are we to say that we are never meant to be together? we are not God. ❞ jeon jungkook idol x underground fighter au ©jiggukae 2021
2.3M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...