The God's Gift {DXD MALE OC}

By juninDlaw

Before the great holy war, a certain deity came to create a weapon. The purpose of the weapon was to evolve... More

The Creator
Kuoh Town
The Next Monster
Bow to the new King.
The Fallen
Peerage.
GULP~
Fucking Crow
A whole Murder
Arrogance
The Leviathan
Asia Argento
The Orochi
Riser the Blondie

Kagu-Tsuchi

135 6 0
By juninDlaw

*BANG*

A sharp impact sound reverberates through the silent forest,

Nathanael's body is thrown back, but in mid-flight, the boy manages to right himself.

His face shows irritation for a second, but he can't let himself relax even for a moment,

A pulse of magic resonates through his body again, and the Devil suddenly crouches.

PHOOSHH

A large brown mass passes over him flying,

Nue. A flying, fast, and robust shikigami. Able to electrocute its enemies with a single strike.

Nathan rolls to the left looks further to his right, and observes the set of two Shikigamis who are about to launch ranged attacks at him,

Max Elephant and Toad,

The great white elephant prepares its trunk while the toad attaches itself to a nearby tree,

The white animal positions its trunk, which emits a trumpet sound. And then hundreds of liters of highly pressurized water are shot at Nathan,

The boy, who at this point has already been fighting for more than 10 minutes, brings both hands together, and then quickly separates them.

Cursed energy creating fire out of nowhere.

He extends his hands forward, causing a jet of fire to shoot towards the large amounts of water.

Water and Fire meet, canceling each other out and creating a large amount of steam. The energy released by the meeting of elements makes Nathan stumble back a little

The steam created by the explosion covers the place...

*croak*

Nathan's eyes widen for a second, but upon hearing the sound he realizes it is too late. He should have used his "Energy sonar" the moment his vision was covered.

At the same moment, he felt something stick to his back. The material that he thinks is the toad's tongue pulls him with supernatural force, lifting his body for a second.

Still in the air, Nathan forces his body weight downwards, impacting his legs on the ground. He forces his legs and pushes his body upwards.

His body flies upwards, still being held by its tongue.

"I can feel you on the other end Little Toad!" Nathan smiles widely and extends two fingers in the direction of where the tongue is.

*CLEAVE*

He sacrifices the large amount of cuts he could make with Cleave, for a single long cut.

The frog's tongue is cut in half and what little of the ground below that Nathan could see is also cut.

The boy feels the tongue release him, and his body stops being pulled,

He finds himself about to return to the ground.

*SSSSSSSSS*

A hissing sound is heard, and on the opposite side of the frog, Nathan feels his body being grabbed and rotated.

Soon a long white mass begins to envelop his body.

The Great Snake [Or Orochi] wraps around him and squeezes him immediately, the boy can hear his bones creaking.

Nathan clenches his jaw but prepares to free himself of the snake that doesn't have enough strength to crush him easily

But at the same moment, he hears a familiar bird call coming from above.

'OH FUCK-'

*BZZZZZZZZ*

Nue hits him from the sky, also impacting the Great Serpent.

The surrounding steam that raised the humidity of his body and the surroundings contributed to greater damage caused by the attack.

And for a second Nathan almost feels his consciousness slipping away.

He comes back for a second and this time screams in agony... but attacks anyway.

"YOU FUCKIN ASSHOLE! CLEAVE!"

He presses his hands against the body of the serpent around him. And uses his technique as strongly as possible.

The snake's body appears to "bubble" for a second, before exploding into a mixture of purple blood and cursed flesh, completely cut into several pieces.

He raises his hand again, making a mudra sign, and activating his sonar, simultaneously lifting off the floor in a single movement

This time he invests in knowing where all the Shikigamis are-

And from above he feels Nue coming at full speed.

Nathan reacts quickly and concentrates, as soon as the bizarre spirit can be seen through the fog he prepares himself,

He focuses as much energy as possible in a controlled manner on his fist, making visible cursed energy appear around it,

Then he uppercuts the Shikigami with all his strength

*BAAM*

The monster is hit squarely, its mask explodes and its body is thrown upwards.

'Hm, that was a pretty close one brat. Focus more on the next one.'

The King's voice rings through the boy's head, who is still paying too much attention to the fight to hear.

Nathan now wears a more serious face and focuses on the last remaining shikigamis.

At this large point, most of the semi-fog is gone.

And Nathan sees something that confuses him for a few seconds.

'Is the toad unharmed? But how-'

He once again sees the Elephant about to shoot more water. And Toad by his side is ready to provide support.

In the shadow of the elephant, behind the two something hides. The thing slowly comes out of the shadows and shows itself.

The Round Deer.

Practically zero attack power, but has the incredible ability to heal others.

'Huh, I was a bit careless, wasn't I?'

The boy takes a deep breath.

He opens his eyes, which shine in the intense night.

He prepares himself and gathers as much energy as he can use at the moment.

Now with the three spirits in front of him, he has the opportunity to finish them all off without worry.

'Simply calling this technique flames is boring. Sorry Old Man, I'll name this technique in your place.' Nathan thinks, talking to Sukuna who just grunted without paying attention.

"Kagu-Tsuchi!" 

Nathan chants his technique, making the same instinctive gesture that his mind provides

The "fire arrow" increases in size and then is fired at the curses

Midway rotating on its own axis, also increasing speed.

The shot hits the center of the elephant and detonates.

*BOOOM*

First comes the flash of the explosion

And then comes the gigantic wave of fire that covers everything in front of Nathan, reaching the top of the barrier created earlier.

Nathan then feels a chill and a change in his energy.

The exorcism ritual is over.

"Fuck... that sure was a ride" He talks to himself. His knees give up on standing and the boy falls to the ground.

His clothes were torn, wet, and burned.

His energy is on its last legs.

'Heh, it was acceptable. Congratulations brat. Now sleep and I'll teach you something.'

Nathan then fell backward onto the floor, and his consciousness faded.

[The Next Day, a Monday like any other.]

Another day of school at Kuoh Academy.

Nathan's eyebrow twitches, and he places his hand over his face.

"fufufu, I warned him he would find the situation problematic Rias." Akeno says from Nathan's side, the two sit next to each other.

Students are currently taking a break between classes. Rias, Akeno, and Nathan all sat together on a bench inside the academy campus.

Rias rolls her eyes,

"Honestly, I don't see what the problem is. Wouldn't it be amazing for all of us to live together?"

The boy shakes his head,

"That's not the problem Rias, you can't just turn Issei's house into a mansion without his permission."He says while smirking slightly, thinking about how funny the boy's reaction would be.

Rias crosses her arms but nods, However, from the look in her eyes, this possibility has not yet been discarded from her mind.

The boy leans closer to Akeno, making her rest her head on the crook of his neck.

"Changing the subject, how is Asia? Any news?" He asks his King. He saw the girl earlier before classes started, but he didn't get to talk to her much.

Rias smiles and starts talking,

"Yes! I already spoke to Sona, and from tomorrow she will start studying at school. In the first year together with Koneko."

"Huh, that was fast. Being the school's owner sounds like a dream." Nathan says while smiling.

Akeno chuckles,

"Don't be silly, Love. We all know that Sona is the one who actually runs the school."

She says and makes Nathan laugh and Rias pout.

The boy shakes his head and remembers something

"Oh yeah, How was her day yesterday? They all went to have fun around the city, right?"

The redhead gives a smile,

"Yup, she loved it and kept talking about it for a long time. Issei-kun is a great guide, she also couldn't stop talking about him." She continues the sentence and at the end of it pouts,

Making both Nathan and Akeno look at her with deadpans,

"...Are you jealous that they had lots of fun together?" Akeno says, straightening up in her seat and looking at her friend.

Rias looks away, not wanting to look at the two.

"And to think that the great Onee-sama is nothing more than a Tsundere, Tsk Tsk" The boy says, while shaking his head playfully.

Even with her face turned away, they could see their friend's face turn red.

The two laugh together, and just like that, another day passes.

[A week and a day later.]

Another week passes for the resident Devils of the occult club.

Now on Tuesday, in the afternoon Nathan finds himself at the club... sucking faces with his girlfriend.

...What?

Nothing to see here, move on.

Things have gotten into a routine for everyone again.

Nathan and Issei continue to occasionally make deliveries and fulfill contracts.

However, the club's Devil/Curse began to leave this part aside.

Instead, he prefers to do his best by training hard...

Unfortunately for Issei, he is also being dragged to train too.

And he has to admit, the Devils are OP as hell.

Or rather the body of one, it's not like it has a giant growth curve in its power, but it is constant. The more he forces his body, the more it evolves little by little.

Sukuna said that soon he will have the cursed energy strength of 10 fingers... which Nathan still can't quite understand.

And with the trick Sukuna taught him, the boy has had a lot to train for.

Another thing that has caught the boy's attention. His Brother/Best Friend and a certain nun.

The two became an inseparable duo, and as a plus, Asia also started talking a lot more to Nathan and everyone at the Club.

At this point, she's practically part of the group... I wonder when she'll end up becoming part of Peerage.

In the end, it's kind of obvious. She seems to like the club a lot, and more than that she already knows everything about the supernatural. Courtesy of Akeno and Nathan who took some of their time to teach her.

The chances of her accepting Rias' proposal when she asks are high-

RING RING RING

Both Akeno and Nathan pause and quickly stand up. The ringtone is not from a cell phone.

Both hold their hands to their right ears, answering the magical call.

A red magic circle with the Gremory symbol appears on the side of their heads

And immediately before they can say anything. Rias's voice sounds in their heads,

"ATTENTION EVERYONE! ISSEI AND ASIA ARE BEING ATTACKED! EVERYONE GO TO EAST PARK" The transmission ends suddenly, and simultaneously the two Devils in the club start to move.

Nathan's face turns ugly as he channels his anger for a second, he throws his school jacket away, revealing a tank top underneath.

With a serious face, Akeno speaks to Nathan,

"We have a teleportation circle at the beginning of the east park. I'll take us there."

The boy just nods, and the two go to the corner of the room where the circle is.

Nathanael's hands grip it tightly,

'Hold on buddy, we're already on our way to help you.' He says to himself. His mind is confused, trying to understand what could have happened to them. Maybe it's the fallen again?

'Whatever it is, it won't escape unscathed once I see it with my eyes.' Veins begin to pop up on the boy's neck and forehead.

And just like that, the world begins to glow around the two Devils, and they disappear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

996 15 7
A book featuring multiple characters from multiple fandoms. A/N: My last book was taken down so this is technically a continuation of it. I will be a...
50.2K 808 26
"What will it be, stay there and give up while dying on the floor or will you take my power and fight for those you care about" That is the question...
5.9K 268 9
[One Piece x Kubo!Reader] "If you must blink, do it now" Dreams and reality are two different things, different worlds so it's very hard to discern w...
253K 2.7K 23
Kouh academy was now a cou'ed school , many boys were transfered including a young man with a unique presence that no supernatural creature could i...