Love Obsession

By hartgoddess12

"What's mine... Is mine! If I want it, definitely I will get it! No one can ever touch my woman..." - Min Tae... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FINAL CHAPTER

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

181 21 12
By hartgoddess12

"Realization"

Woo jin is on top of her and torn her top. Chae Yoon is crying out loud and pleaded. She couldn't believe he can do this to her. She trust him a lot. Woo Jin hands hold her wrist tightly while continuing kissing her forcely. Chae Yoon keeps struggling for wanting to escape. "Woo Jin oppa please stop... Please don't do this.. oppa... No.." Chae Yoon pleaded and her tears continue falling from her eyes. Woo Jin stop and look at her. He felt her body is shivering and her tears continue to escape from her eyes. 'Woo jin... What are you doing?..'In his mind. He immediately let go of her and stood up while looking at her. Chae Yoon seated up and cover her chest, her bra revealed because her top was already torned. Woo Jin try to hold her but Chae Yoon get scared and move away while hugging herself. "Please go... I'm begging you.." She said without looking at him. "Chae Yoon I'm sorry... I.. didn't intent to hurt you, to scared you... I'm out of control... I'm sorry.." He said. He try to reach her but Chae Yoon shouted, "Leave! Please... Go..." She shouted and crying while hugging herself.

Tae Gu immediately entered her door lock password and when he entered he heard and saw Chae Yoon seated on one corner crying while Woo Jin seated in front of her trying to hold her. Tae Gu got furious as he walk towards to Woo Jin. Tae Gu grab him and punch him. He punch Woo Jin continuously until there's a blood out from his mouth. "Yah! Jeong Woo Jin... What you do to her? Are you out of your mind!!" He said while punching him. "Tae Gu please stop!" Chae Yoon shouted. Tae Gu stop and look at her, he saw her top was being torn and she only cover her arms to her chest. Tae Gu immediately approach her and cover his coat to her. "Chae Yoon... I'm sorry.." Woo Jin said. "Just go... Please... I'm begging you.." She said without looking at him. Woo Jin look at her with a guilt on his eyes before he dash off outside of her apartment. Tae Gu is about to chase him but Chae Yoon hold his arms, "Don't leave please..." She said and her voice is tremble and her body is shivering and her hands are cold as ice. Tae Gu hug her and try to comfort her. "It's okay... I'm here..." He said. He try to control his anger but deep inside he want to kill him for forcing doing the things that makes her scared and traumatized.

Chae Yoon sleeping in her bed and still holding Tae Gu's hand. Tae Gu caress her face. He recalled the moment he saw her crying, her top being torned and she's helpless while being scared. He clench his fist. Woo Jin needs to take the consequence for doing that to her. He never slide this. Chae Yoon didn't deserve this, he thought. She deserve to love and to protect. He kiss her on her forehead when it seems she's having a bad dream.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

Woo Jin couldn't help but to get frustrated on himself. He's on a bar drinking and as he close his eyes he felt guilty to recalled Chae Yoon's face. She was so scared by him. "I lost her... I push her away from me... I'm such a fool!" He said to himself. "I'm so sorry Chae Yoon..." He said and cry because of regret that he feel for taking advantage to the woman she really love.

Meanwhile, Soo Ah is cleaning the restaurant. She close early because she needs to went to the hospital. She accidentally slip the glass on her hand and fall to the ground. Soo Ah suddenly felt anxious. She was about to call Chae Yoon but her phone suddenly ring and it is Woo Jin. "Hello?" She said. "Mam, your son is here at our bar. He was so drunk and insist to went home. We need to close now." The man said. "What?Arasso... Tell me where it is and I will go there." She said.

She saw her son drunk and sleeping in one of the table. "Woo Jin..." She called. "Let's go home..." She said. Woo Jin open his eyes and he saw his mom's face. "Eomma..." He said. "Eomma... I did something wrong to her... I deserve to die...." He said while crying. Soo Ah couldn't understand what he's trying to say. "To Whom?" She said. "To Chae Yoon... I... Did something and now, I lost her..." He said. Soo Ah got shocked, if her instinct is right, Chae Yoon will be traumatized. "Oh god Woo jin... What did you do?" She said. "Eomma... I'm such a fool!" He said. Soo Ah hug his son and try to calm him down. It's hard for her this time, Chae Yoon and Woo Jin are both important people in her life. 'Chae Yoon.... My pretty Chae Yoon... I'm sorry.... I couldn't protect you... 'In her mind and the tears escaped from her eyes.

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

Chae Yoon woke up and saw Tae Gu sleeping beside her. His hand holding her hand. She manage to sit on the bed without waking him up. As she recalled what happened, she couldn't believe that Woo Jin can do that to her. And also it's hurt for her to see him like that because of his love to her. She's about to stand up when Tae Gu pull her closer to him. "Are you okay now?" He said. Chae Yoon look at him. "Did I disturb your sleep?" She said. Tae Gu sit and caress her face. "No... How's your feeling?" He said. "I'm okay... I feel better now because your with me." She said. Tae Gu look at her. Chae Yoon let out a deep sigh. "It's embarrassing for me to saw me like that, in that kind of situation..." She said. "I'm sorry, If I send you home and if I didn't chose to stay late in the office maybe... It wouldn't happened to you." He said. Chae Yoon let out a small smile. "Tae Gu... It's okay... It's your job to take care the hotel." She said. "Tomorrow ill go to the police-" Tae Gu said but Chae Yoon stop him. "Ani..." She said. Tae gu look at her with confusion. "But Chae Yoon..." He said. "Nothing happened. He didn't get what he wanted... And Auntie Soo Ah... My Aunt will get hurt if Oppa will be arrested. I know our situation right now is really hard for her.." She said. She look at to Tae Gu with her eyes filled with tears. "And I don't want to add a burden to her especially now, Uncle Byeol is not in a good state.." She said. Tae Gu look at her and let out a force smile. He understand her point but for him, Woo Jin needs to take his consequence for forcing her. "Are you mad?" She asked sofly. Tae Gu let out a deep sigh. "I am... For seeing you like that, helpless and crying... But I understand you don't worry... " He said. Chae Yoon hug him, "I love you, Tae Gu... Thank you for always there for me..." She said. Tae Gu smile and kiss her on her forehead.

Tae Gu left early while he let Chae Yoon to have some rest. Before he left, he cooked foods for her. He also prepare her warm bath and clothes to wear. Tae Gu smile and kiss her. "I love you..." He whispered. Chae Yoon woke up because of it and she smile. "Did I disturb your sleep?" He said. "Ani... Wait.. are you going to work already?" She said and seated up. Tae Gu nodded. "Take your rest for today. You don't need to go to work for today." He said. "No, I insist..." She said. "There's someone wants to talk to you... Spend your day for her... Any moment she will be here." He said. Chae Yoon look at him with puzzlement. "Who is it?" She asked. Tae Gu smile and kiss her on her lips. "You will know later... I have to go... Call me if something happen..." He said. "And please don't trust someone easily, Arasso?" He added. Chae Yoon smile as she nodded. "Yes, Chairman Min... Take care.." She said.

Chae Yoon smile while she's having her warm bath. This is special warm bath. It made of Rose petals, lavender scent (for relaxation), with scented candles surrounding it and ofcourse with Tae Gu's love. "You always make me feel that I'm your princess, Tae Gu shhi..." She said. After done bathing, she sit on her sofa to have her some coffee time when her doorbell ring. She immediately walk towards it to check who was it. "Chae Yoon..." Soo Ah said. "Auntie..." She said and she hug her tightly. Soo Ah's tears fall from her eyes.

She gave her coffee and she seated opposite to her. Soo Ah look around and she smile. "Your place is nice and suites you." She said. Chae Yoon smile. "Our house is much nicer, Auntie.." She said. Soo Ah smile faded and Chae Yoon noticed it. "How I wish I could turn back the time... When you and Woo Jin is still a little kids. No worries and problems, just full of Laughters in your smile." She said. Chae Yoon eyes already filled with tears when she saw  her Aunt crying infront of her. "I'm sorry, Auntie... Because of me, Oppa... Woo Jin oppa is hurting right now." She said. Soo Ah hold her hand. "Ani... It's not your fault... Love is mysterious, no one knows who will you  love and who will love you. I know this is hard for my son but also it is hard for you.." She said. Soo Ah stood up and approach her. "Auntie.." Chae Yoon said and got startled when Soo Ah suddenly bend on her knees infront of her. "I'm here to apologize for what my son did to you last night." Soo Ah said and she was crying. "Auntie.. you don't need to do this.." She said and sit in front of her. "Yes , I know... He told me about everything... Chae Yoon... I'm sorry I couldn't protect you...I thought if I let you move out to our house, you will be safe..." She said. Chae Yoon hug her and her emotions burst out. "Auntie... You don't have to say sorry... It's not your fault..." She said. Soo Ah cry on her shoulder because she couldn't stand that the two important people in her life are now hurting and in pain.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

MinBaek Hotel

Tae Gu got surprised when he saw his Auntie Sook hwi in his office waiting for him. Sook hwi saw him standing in front of his door. "Oh hi! It's been a while, my nephew..." She said. Tae Gu gave her a cold glared and walk towards to his table. "What are you doing here, Auntie?" He said. "How disrespectful you are, Tae gu. Is that how you greet your Auntie?" She said. Tae Gu didn't speak for a second. "My respect is base on the people, Auntie... Now tell me what do you want this time?" He said. Sook Hwi smirked. "Tae Gu... Don't be so firm... In this world...  There's no perfect life... You can have all you wanted, my nephew." She said. Tae Gu clench his fist he knew that there's something behind her word. "I heard that you and that girl.... Ha Chae Yoon? Is getting back together... Well, congratulations..." She said. Tae Gu stop from his doing and look at her. "Auntie... Stop messing around especially to her." He said. Sook hwi laugh. "Why will I do that? Im your Auntie and I want happiness will upon you... " Sook hwi said. "I'm looking forward to your marriage... I'm excited on how will you build a FAMILY..." She said. Tae Gu control his anger and try to hide it. Sook hwi notice his sudden change of mood. 'Thats your weakness, my mighty and great Nephew...' In her mind. "Anyway, I have to go... I only went here to pay you visit..." She said. She walk towards to the door but she stop and speak again. "Did Chae Yoon know your condition? I guess she doesn't... Min Tae Gu..." She said before she left him alone. That word hit Tae Gu and put a mark on him.

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

Author's note

Colds and flu hit me this time.. 🥺😪😷🥶 so guys please take care.... Super thanks to all your comments and votes and also to my new followers ☺️☺️

Love lot's,
Ms.seri12

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 503 5
Waves are constant, relentless against the harsh conditions of any storm, just as their love for each other Two fated souls find their way back to on...
133K 12.2K 51
Have you ever found love, but lost it at the same time? Meet our girl Yoon Jin Ah. She is up for anything that will set her free from the seven years...
1.9K 131 1
"Next year, the year after that, and even the one after that will all be good. Because I'll be thinking about you. I'll be grateful that you were bor...
42.9K 1.8K 12
"I didn't say I don't find him attractive. I just think that he knows that he's attractive and he's letting it get into his head." That is what Yoon...