"๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™–๐™™๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™ค...

BแปŸi archivebooks

what if you become the newest model of Quadrant and get closer with your favorite formula 1 driver, Lando Nor... Xem Thรชm

๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š
๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ซ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
twenty-eight
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
seventy-three
seventy-four

๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š

579 9 3
BแปŸi archivebooks

Lando's pov

"Hey a very goodmorning to you honey." Kate says to me with a big smile on her face when we lay together in bed.

"Good morning my favorite papaya girl." I say back and I kiss soft her forhead and touch slowly her soft hair.

"Ready for today?" she asks back because we decided to tell everybody the news later today after I go to the Mclaren factory in the morning.

"Yeah i'm, sorry I need to work in the morning." I reply back with a little smile to try to comfort her.

"Nah papaya it's okay don't worry. Otherwise we don't have my favorite papaya anymore on the podium." she replies with a little laugh.

"That's true, now let's get out of bed." I groan back.

"Hihi don't worry, I don't want to get out too." she replies back with a little giggle before she steps out of our bed.

"We are together then my sunshine." I say back when I also get out of my bed and we walk together to the kitchen.

"Papaya, what do you like to have as breakfast?"

"Some milk please, I will make my own breakfast." are my words before I stand next to Kate and make my breakfast.

"That look not bad papaya." she says after she watched some minutes how I put my breakfast together.

"Whenever I have much time in the morning, I will make one for you too." I reply back to her and give her fast a kiss on her cheeck before we sit together at the table.

"So excited for work today?" Kate asks to me curious and i'm always happy whenever she asks about my work even it's not a raceweekend.

"Pretty excited what today will bring us and how I can work to make the team beter."

"One thing is for sure, you will do it amazing and give good data to the team for the future."

"Thank you so so so much sunshine, do you know how amazing you are?, i'm so happy that you're my girlfriend!"

"You're the sweetest papaya." she says back when I sit next to her in the kitchen and lay one hand of mine on one of her lap.

"Is it okay I do this?" I ask unsure to her.

"Of course it is papaya." she says back with her soft smile and she also gives a kiss on my cheeck.

"We are doing romantic again huh?" I reply and Kate needs to giggle again.

"You and I are absolute a very romantic couple for sure." she says back and I need to say I totally agree with her opinion.

"That's true, we are absolute the new couple that everybody will love if we make it official."

"But we will wait right?, I don't feel comfortable yet to make it official in the world." Kate asks very unsure back and she looks a little bit to the ground.

"Yeah of course we will wait my sunshine, I don't feel comfortable too to make it official yet to the world, we will do it together when we are both ready, okay?" I say back to her when I touch her cheecks and she looks right into my eyes.

"Thank you papaya, I love you so much." she says back with a happy smile when I still touch her cheeck.

"Your welcome sunshine, don't forget we are in this together." I say back with a smile and I see Kate smiling back.

"I just love us against the world papaya, we are a good team."

"That's for sure correct my sunshine, it's us against the world and I don't care what everybody says."

𓍼

"Allright i'm ready!, you too sunshine?" I ask to Kate when I look to myself in the mirror with my new clothes on.

"I'm so nervous Lando, what if my parents doesn't react good?" she asks unsure back.

"Hey hey, don't worry love." I say back when I see she is really unsure about the situation now.

"Gosh i'm sorry papaya, i'm just incredible nervous for later tonight with the video."

"Sunshine remember what I said, we got this okay?, your parents aren't good parents if they don't support us and i'm sure your sister will love the news too." I reply back when I sit down next to her on the ground and put my arm around her shoulder.

"You sure?" she asks back when she finally dares to look back to me.

"Absolute sure, come here and let me hug you." I say back and we give each other a big hug and I look to her amazing matching outfit.

"We get this okay?" I say to her when we hug each other.

"Team papaya and sunshine together!" she says back with a big laugh before I hear a knock on the door of my appartement.

"Ah come in guys!" I say to my team when they all come in with a big smile and the stuff for the video later tonight when also Kate's and my parents are coming.

"I official bring my lucky kitchen apron with me so I beter win!" Ria says when she sees Kate who needs to laugh a little bit in her matching clothes with me today.

"Hmmm we will see Ria, I got my lukcy boxershort on today so." Niran teases back to with a wink to Kate and Ria who both look very weird back to each other because they don't even want to know how it looks.

"Max buddy you got the camera with you?" I ask to my friend when we are standing alone meanwhile Kate is laughing and having fun with everybody else.

"Don't worry, got even an extra one for tonight if we going to need it!" he whispers back so nobody can hear it.

"You're an angel mate, I will bring the extra camera to my room where nobody can found it." I say quickly when nobody is looking and put it safe in my own bedroom where nobody can found it.

"Okay guys, we are ready to film!!!" Kate says loud after some seconds and I go fast back to my kitchen.

"Who wants to go first?" I ask to everybody on my team when we have a partner for the challenge.

"Oh oh me me me!!!" Kate says enthusiastic.

"I think Kate wants to go first." Aarav laughs back and we directly agree all together she can go first with her diner.

So sadly enough last minute we had to change the rules of the challenge because Aarav sadly enough broke his arm 3 days ago so because he can't cook, we decided he choose the winner and Kate will also join for the price and that's in this challenge the winner picks the movies out we will watch together at the cinema soon.

"Thank you all!!, tell me when the camera is ready to roll!" Kate says enthusiastic when she is standing at my kitchen and she is absolute ready to cook the best thing for tonight.

"Allright we are ready to go!" I say to her and I try to not wink to her before everybody will ask a lot or have a feeling something is going on between us both for real now.

"In 3, 2,1, ACTION!" Aarav says before I press on the play button and we start rolling.

"Hello hello guys and welcome to the diner of the winner tonight!, I will make my famous and very good ratatouille!" Kate starts to say and soon she is making everything ready and my kitchen smells incredible good.

"And i'm done, my diner is ready!" Kate says when she goes to the table and put the food in front of Aarav and when he starts to eat her food, his smile becomes bigger and bigger every single seconds he eats of it.

"Oh my lord, good luck you all to beat that!" he just says and we all look worried to each other and Kate looks proud on herself.

Everything after it happens so fast, Niran made selfmade steak with fries, Ria made chips with fish, Max made his secret pasta and I end the video with trying to make chicken with rice and selfmade Apple sauce even I knew already I wouldn't win.

"Allright after a long thought, I know who my winner is!" Aarav says enthusiastic when we all stand next to each other, the one more nervous then the other one in the line.

"Congrats Kate, you're the winner of today!!!" he continues and we all end up congrats Kate with big hugs.

"Thank you guys!, I want to thanks my parents and my grandmother so hard to let me learn how to cook so good when I was young, without them this wasn't possible." Kate says with a very big smile when she got the price in her hands.

"Congrats buddy!" everybody says when we all hug Kate once again and I smell her amazing parfume once again around her neck when I give her a big hug.

"You are all so sweet omg!, should I make it for everybody tonight?, I have enough ingredients in the kitchen!" Kate requests and of course we all agree very quickly.

"Maybe I beter start already, Max and Ria can you guys help me?, Lando and Niran can make the table ready?" Kate replies back and it doesn't take long before everybody follows Kate her request after we put everything away what we needed for our video.

"Is the table allright?, we tried to make it so beautiful as possible." I ask to Kate when she is almost ready together with Max and Ria and lucky enough she doesn't take a long time before she says it looks amazing.

"Good teamwork you all!, our parents can be here anytime soon." I say enthusiastic and not so many seconds later we all hear a knock on the door and I see Max going to my bedroom to look for the lying detector when I open the door and see Kate's parents smiling.

"Welcome miss and mister Johansson." I say friendly and I want to give them both a friendly shake but they also end up giving me a big hug.

"Thank you so much Lando and congrats once again with your amazing first win in formula one." Kate's mother says with her soft voice.

"Awww thank you so much miss Johansson."

"Darling please call me Carly."

"I will remember that." I reply to her with a little laugh after it and it doesn't take long we hear another knock on the door and I see my parents at the door.

"Aaaah my beautiful son, i'm so happy to see you." my mother says really enthusiastic and she gives me a big kiss on my cheeck and when I look to Kate for some seconds and I see her smiling soft to me, so I smile back to her.

"So you like it more to watch her then say hello to your father?" my fathers jokes back when I finally give him a box and close the door behind him.

"Hahhaha sorry dad, happy to see you too again!" I laugh back before everybody sits down in the living room.

"Euh Lando what is this lying detector doing here?" Ria asks to me weird when Kate and I give everybody something to drink and I catch 2 seconds the eyes of Max who nods at me shortly.

"Well euh I thought to have a fun little game before we start eating." I say a little nervous, having no idea how everybody will react on this.

"Sounds fun, as long the detector doesn't attack us." Ria laughs and soon we all sit closer to each other and I sit next to Kate.

"Can I go first?, remember you guys can ask just 3 questions and nothing more okay?" I say and everybody agrees I go can first and Max asks the first question.

"Lando, are you in love?" he asks at me and I take a good breath before I reply with a very happy smile:

"Yes, yes I do."

"Hmmm nothing happens, we all know what that means Kate." Ria smirks back to Kate who is very calm at this moment meanwhile i'm sitting here with a lot of stress for sure.

"Do we know that person?" Aarav asks as the next question and I feel all eyes on me and also Kate's one that fakes she doesn't know about something of this.

"You guys do." I also reply with a very big smile and I almost even turn red a little bit.

"Oh my gosh look at him!!!" Ria jokes when she sees i'm a little bit red around my cheecks and of course she needs to ask the last question.

"Lando, do you think she also falls in love too?"

"Well I don't know, I don't ask or say it to her so." I lie back and some seconds later a little shock is in my hands.

"Ah gosh that kinda hurt for a little detector like that." I say suprised.

"Honey you allright?, you didn't hurt anything right?" my mother asks very worry to me.

"Don't worry mom, all good." I say back to her with a big smile.

"Okay i'm next?" Kate requests and some people smirk their face when Kate is ready for her questions.

"Kate, are you falling in love?" Niran asks with a smirk on his face and the camera is still rolling behind Max since the begining of the question round and of course we asked it to everybody it was again we 'tested' this camera so we know it works or not.

"Yes, yes i'm."

"Do you also know that person falls in love with you?" Ria asks very quickly after and also Kate turns a little bit red now around her cheecks.

"I have no idea, the person doesn't know yet I like him in that way." Kate lies back and also see got a shock into her hand.

"For real that detector works oh gosh." she replies but lucky enough she isn't hurted too.

"You know the rules Kate, if you lie and we have a thirth question, you need to do a dare." Max smirks back and I feel my heart racing a lot now because I already know what the dare is.

"Bring it on."

"But please keep it clean here." my mom says quickly and we all need to laugh.

"Don't worry mom, we never do naughty or big things in dares." I say back to my mom who sits next to me.

"Kate, I dare you to call your lover and tell him how you really feel about him." Max says and my heart is going faster and faster like I drive into my car during a grand prix.

"Euh okay, can you give me my phone Niran?" Kate asks and very nervous she takes the phone from Niran and after some seconds my phone starts to make the sound somebody is calling me.

"Oh oops sorry guys, it's an important call from work, I need to take this." I lie in everybody their face.

"Ah it's you babe, how are you?" I ask fake suprised at the phone meanwhile Kate is sitting next to me saying nothing in her phone and some seconds later she says in her phone she is good and will put the conversation on loud so everybody can hear it.

"Do you know I miss you?, I can't wait to see you again at any grand prix this weekend." I say and meanwhile the same words comes out of Kate's phone and my mother already gasps because she knows what's going on.

"I miss you too honey and I love you so so much, can’t believe we tell this to everybody here via this way." Kate says back on her phone meanwhile now I say nothing and listen to my phone.

"I love you too sunshine." I reply and after it I take Kate's hand into mine and give her a big kiss on her cheeck so we make it official now when all eyes are on us.

"OMG I KNEW IT!!!!" Ria screams back and she directly comes to us and give us both a very big hug too when everybody else also realised what is going on and we just see a lot of very happy faces.

"Awww congrats you guys, even we saw it maybe coming we are so happy for you mate!" Niran and Aarav both say to us when Kate and I still hold each other hands.

"Thank you guys and sorry we didn't said anything, we wanted to say it together you know?" Kate replies with a big smile on her face and I see she is happy she told everybody the news now.

"Don't worry at all, we are happy you guys told us via this way!, now Lando and Kate you beter don't hurt each other or you got trouble with me!" Niran says and we both need to laugh a little bit.

"No worries mate, I will always try to make her happy." I say back to the both guys before they go to Max and Ria.

"Well Lando, I see you make my daughter happy, we are happy you guys are now official." Kate's father says with a big smile when he gives me again a good big hug and even I was the most nervous about their reaction, i'm happy he is okay about the fact i'm with his daughter.

"Aww Lando and my daughter, you guys are made for each other, I already saw that in our pool." her mother laughs back when she gives us both also a big hug and I hear Kate giggle a little bit because her mothers reaction.

"Okay okay mom, we get that now." Kate laughs back when she hugs her mom again and she tells her mom she is super happy they both accept our relationship.

"I can't believe this is really happening, you guys are already the cutest!, congrats you both." my father says with a very big smile to both of us and when I look at Kate, she looks incredible happy my father said this and didn't said anything negative.

"Welcome to the Norris family." my mother continues short when she gives Kate a very big hug and when they end their hug I see Kate got a little emotional.

"Thank you so much Cisca and Adam, I was so nervous and I didn't knew how you both would react but i'm so happy you guys accept me as your sons girlfriend." she says with a big smile even she got some tears into her eyes.

"Oh honey, why wouldn't we accept you?, you make our son so happy and we absolute see that, i'm sure you will be a person that absolute will always take care of him and supports him no matter how his career continues."

"Thank you so much once again Cisca, I can't wait for our moments together too." she says with a laugh before they end up giving each other a hug again.

"We will make them absolute iconic darling, now you beter son make her feel comfortable and safe too or you got trouble young men!" my mother says to me with a strict face.

"Oui chef, but don't worry, I will make her always feel happy, comfortable and safe." I reply back when I give Kate again a big soft kiss on her cheeck so she ends up turning red again.

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

1.2M 43.4K 65
George is ftm trans and he's excellent at keeping the secret from the others, but when George, Dream, sapnap, karl and Bad all move in together, it b...
1.5K 111 22
- Matthyas het Lam fanfiction - Olivia krijgt een geweldig aanbod om te gaan werken op Kreta (Griekenland). Net op het moment dat haar huidige werkge...
12.4M 349K 64
"A hidden connection is stronger than an obvious one." ยฉ๐‰๐ˆ๐Š๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐ˆ๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• No translations allowed. |*Contains some mature and triggering content*|...