𝐋𝐒𝐀𝐀π₯𝐞 𝐛𝐒𝐭 𝐚𝐧' 𝐒�...

By Ryilery

This Jamaican Love saga is based on a freshly new university graduate, seeking an opportunity to land a spot... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037

09

2.3K 185 3
By Ryilery

📍TERRA NOVA HOTEL RESTAURANT 

DYLAN'S POV ⏱️🇯🇲
SAME DAY

Me really can't resist her anymore. Who tell fi go wear a short dress? If me get physical she can't bex.

After greeting Mr. Johnson, the building owner I went over and spoke to her mom and brother. The vibe did weird, cause me never meet the mother dem. Always date for a month and lef. So it neva formal. But the thing was me not even did a date the b, just happen fi meet the mother. Her mom had tall hair and nice shape. Nice woman. Brother was okay too. Well him did more interested ina me car dan me but me nuh mind.

The whole car drive to the restaurant did feel so right. She asked questions about me and where I grew up. Which me tell her truthfully. Me really try nuh fi make no dots connect to me "don responsibilities". So far she made comments no about my car or the Rolex pon me risk. So she may be a good one well not yet who knows.

We have been at the restaurant for like 10 minutes now all now we cya order. Conversation too interesting.

"Why Spanish town though?", I asked following up on her conversation.

Sad that a person has to grow up in an environment that they don't like. Can just imagine worrying if the next day you ago wake up. As much as me a did the don fi Kingston me always remind mommy fi squeeze in a prayer fi me. Life not easy in the streets. The utes dem rarely show fear, but behind closed doors is different thing.

"Well it wasn't really much of a choice. Mom neva have a nine to five that could provide for herself then. So making a house for herself was a no no so we just stayed in our grandparents house", she told me.

Jah Jah.

"Best part of it now is that you good, Kingston a your soil now ", I smiled at her.

She nodded in agreement with a smile.

Shifting from our conversation I realized the waitress was walking over to us. This a must  the third time now. Almost at our table she let out a signed.

I'd be tired too. From night we a chat and nah make a move fi order.

"You guys ready to order now?", she asked us with her notebook and pen in her hand ready to take our order.

I looked over at Syd and she shook her head.

"Yes we are"

"What you want?", I turned back to her.

She glanced through the menu one more time before putting it down.

"I'll take the loaded fries"

"Umm loaded fries with?",

"With?"

"Yes, you can get it with bacon o

"Oh okay I was confused for a bit", Syd chuckled allowing me to smile.

So she cya laugh to?

"What do you want with the loaded fries miss?", the waitress asked annoyed.

Somebody man lef dem.

"I will take the bacon", Syd replied this time the smile has left her face.

"Drink?",

"Water".

"And for you sir?", she turned to me.

I understand that we took a while to order and that was annoying, but professionalism is key. 

"Same thing".

"That's it?", she asked turning her eyes to Syd.

Oh, this pass the taking long to order thing. She have it out it fi Syd.

"Do you have a problem with me?!", Syd replying now standing.

"My thoughts exactly", I chimed in.

This look serious.

"You think it right to come in a restaurant and spend most of the time chatting? Me come over 4 time fi ask what y'all want and each time uno nuh ready, next time go KFC", she hissed and walked away.

"Me bet KFC tast-"

I signaled her to calm down.

"I know the boss. Him will sort har out don't worry", I assured her.

"I understand the taking long to order part but she doesn't have to be behaving like that. It's a job. Plus I don't see nobody else here so it's not like she has a lot on her hands", she hissed as she made her way to sit down.

Yea, cause pay extra fi we alone b.

"She nuh have a day more a this place trust me and she must know her boss hate misconduct"

20 minutes later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"A guess KFC neva did ago beat this", Syd chuckled as she placed another set of fries in her mouth.

"You think so?", I laughed while doing the same.

"Yes"

"Umm me forgot to mention how me couldn't get in the house yesterday", she said after drinking some water.

Bet you any money a aunty Bev.

"Really how comes?", I asked pretending to be clueless.

"This short lady, burgundy dyed hair she claimed you did not tell her that I was moving in and she even went ahead fi block the door so me couldn't pass", she replied.

Smh.

"Sounds like me aunty",

"She too offered to help clean she only a gwan so because she wanted the house for somebody else and I did not give her", I added.

"She did ready fi fight me basically eno",

"And me cya fight", she laughed causing me to laugh too.

"Can't fight but live ina the heart a weh the most war is?", I asked her.

She laughed before responding.

"That's it. Me nah go weh the real heart is. Me stay far from it. Neva fight a high school neva fight a university, definitely nah fight a soul now",

"But if hands fi throw me know a one and two thing", she added.

"Alright stand up", I told her as I pushed my chair back to stand.

"Yes man stand up", I repeated realizing she was hesitating.

I pulled my fist up to my chest.

"Fight me"

"Dylan...what sit down", she laughed.

"Wah? Fight me seh"

__________________________________
SYDNEY'S POV 🇯🇲
7:44 PM⏱️🇯🇲

"You wah me fight you?", I laughed.

Why him a try embarrass me?

"Yea fight me", he told me again.

I raised my fist to my chest.

"Alright!, ready!"

I adjusted my dress before pretending to hit at his belly I quickly aimed at his chest when he was reaching to block my almost hit. Hitting him directly there a loud sound came out.

I let a loud laugh before he groaned.

"Ah ah ah nuh so hot!!", he softly uttered taking a step back and observing his chest.

"It hot?", I asked him moving closer to his body.

"No!!", he quickly raised his fist to hit me on my arm.

"Ouch. Dylan!!", I shouted causing his smile to fade.

"Shit dat hot?", he asked while holding up my hand in his.

"No!!", I quickly tried to punch him but he stepped back fast before I could.

"You see uno ooman", he laughed now making his way back to the table.

Wah kinda pickney playground is this? Lol. Me nuh wah ramp wid dat.

We ate what was left of the fries and resume our conversation.

"Why real estate?", I asked shifting the conversation off me.

He talks about himself but nothing but 2 or 3 sentences. Weh him a hide?

"My father owned many businesses so he decided to give me the real estate portion. Which I invested in."

Oh. See two sentences.

Maybe he's doesn't like talking about his life to strangers.

"It's good that you have accomplished that much. It's a good look"

He shook his head in agreement.

"Your dad must be proud", I said hoping to get more information on his family.

He looked at me furrowing his eyebrows before responding.

"Nuh know bout him, mommy is though", he responded sternly.

Not a daddy's boy. Alright get it.

"Oh okay", I said trying to end the conversation.

"Me know she will like fi meet you to",

I smiled.

Meet me? If the aunty nuh like me the mother nuh muss be the same.

Today was too much. From spending a whole 20k on a dress and some heels to dealing with a mean waitress. Everyday God test me.

10:45 PM

"You ready fi wrap this up?"

"Yes".

"By the way me did get a school for you brother, not that far from the apartment",

"You can just stop by and collect the package Monday",

"Oh thank you so much. And how much is the school fee?",

Please not something expensive.

"25k and it includes after school care, lunch if none is provided and transportation",

Well wid dat much benefit it's best I pay it.

"Oh okay. You'll send me the location?",

"Yea".

After paying for the bill and exiting the restaurant we were now in the car going home. Me nuh know if a me, but me body feel tingly. I don't want to make the first though. Me nuh have sex for months now, me in need and him nah make it easy. Still I'm controlling myself. Only if he's serious we will have sex.

"How was tonight?", he asked taking his focus off the road and looking at me.

"Good. Expect the waitress she too much".

What was her deal? Kmft

"Yea for real she off man".

We now turned down on Norbrook Road.

Why me wet? Me cya be wet right now. Me only wear a skimmy mesh panty. Me nuh wah wet up him seat!!! Plus a leather.

"You good?"

If me a turn and twist so much him must ask.

"Ye....just tired", I told him.

What a lie.

"You basically home now man".

I shook my head agreeing.

📍NORBROOK SUITES

"Late hours eee boss", the security man from earlier said to Dylan, now looking at me with a smile and a slight disappointed face. I turned away drifting from there conversation.

"Respect".

Dylan parked at the his spot before and began unbuckling his seatbelt. Which made me realize I didn't have on mines.

"You can get your rest now", he finally said.

"Yea man", I pretended to yawn.

"You can walk in by yourself?", he laughed.

"Me will try", I laughed back.

I slowly raised my hand to unlock the door. Talking my purse up under my arms.

"Thanks for tonight", I turned to him looking straight into his face.

Normally at night you would say a person look uglier but Dylan a the opposite. Boy stay nice. Ever since day of the kidnapping he seemed way more attractive. Just the way he handled it shows he means business and I like that.

Not thinking about it. I kissed him. Just a slight kiss. And of course he kissed me back. One hand position on my neck and the other making its way under my dress.

Dis a get serious!!!!

3 minutes in and we are still kissing. He shifted my underwear and now he's feeling my wetness. His fingers slightly hovering around my clit allowing me let a soft moan.

I released my hands from his face and placed them on his lap. Slowly reaching to his aroused dick. I tried keeping my composure.

Why me a do this? Me not even know him to all dat.

Correction: him save you from dead. Run the pussy.

Slowly circling my clit I was almost near my climax.

No no no me nah do this.

"You nah stop?", I asked him my voice now soft and fading.

"You wah me to",

"....i want to bu—

"Ohhh fuckk!!!!", my voice uttered completely trembling.

Me cum? Already?

"You good", he asked now laughing.

Why him a laugh?

"What funny?",

"Neva know you cuss bad word", he told him as he slowly started circling around my clit again.

"Oh no no if me stay five more minutes we will be in a different position", I chuckled.

He now laughing too.

He slowly removed his hands and I let out a slow moan.

"Me tired even more",

"You sleep it off man", he said laughing.

"Good night sir",

I turned to the door unlocking it but it closed.

Him a try reenact the kidnapping.

"Tomorrow me a go by the office you can come wid me fi familiarize yourself if you wah",

"Oh ok I'd like that. What time?",

"Like round 9 suh. Dat good?"

"Yea that's good"

"Ok, gwan now"

"Don't rush me",

He laughed.

"Later", I said before opening the door.

A when him unlock it?

"Alright".

I stepped out closing it behind me.

I quickly walked over to the other part of the building.

I knocked before Jaii unlocked it.

"You still up?", I asked looking at him realizing he was watching the tv and mom no where in sight.

Dylan headlights now pointing at me indicating that he started his vehicle.

I waved at him and he honked.

♾️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.3K 2K 28
Bad gyal a me dat A Jamaican Love Story Read to find out!!!
68.4K 7.4K 46
This story is told from two perspectives. From someone who longed for all life had to offer, KalΓ­anna, who had the ideal life that many would kill fo...
26.2K 1.6K 23
Read to find out🀭🀭 Thank you for giving me a chance to entertain you 🫢🏾
20.7K 1.2K 17
Them always have a saying say "Good girls gone bad" it really hard fi see it a come through when you know say a you it a talk. Kayla has always been...