๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ~ ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ...

Per aweird_cat

Waking up from the usual nightmare, his face literally haunting your memory for this long. Now all these unex... Mรฉs

โ€ข Heads Up โ€ข
Chapter 1 : Unpacking
Chapter 2 : Home Alone
Chapter 3 : Spilled Drinks
Chapter 4 : Late Night
Chapter 6 : Silently
Chapter 7 : Bird Cage
Chapter 8 : Last of You

Chapter 5 : Encounter

431 9 9
Per aweird_cat

(⚠️WARNING⚠️)
(EXPLICIT CONTENT AHEAD)

.
.
.
.
.
.

° Third Person °

She took a few steps back but to just bump into the sink, Miguel closed in the space and just left a few inches of distance between them. Her blood went cold as she stared up at his eye and he wore a grin on his face.

¨So you really thought you could get away, move across the state where I wouldn't find you..¨

He grabbed her face with aggression and brought it slightly closer to his, Y/N could see the rage burning in his gaze. She couldn't move as her fear grew, like a deer in headlights she was stuck in place and that only made his grin wider.

¨How did you find me.¨

¨I had someone track you down. Wasn't long until I received your home address, where you worked and other little things.¨

Reaching into his back pocket he took out a picture of Y/N, back at the convenient store.

¨You look just the same as I last saw you.."

He put the picture back in his pocket and let go of your face, leaning closer to you as he placed his hands on both sides of the counter behind you, his expression was sadistic and his eyes narrowed. Y/N wasn't sure what to say or how to respond, this felt so unreal, but sadly wasn't. Migueal was standing so close to her his breath hit her face, not wanting to go through this again she kneed him in the groin and pushed him back. Migueal fell back in pain as he groaned and Y/N darted for the door.

But Miguel was quicker and grabbed hold onto Y/N's ankle and tugged it backwards, causing her to fall forwards and hit the tile floor. Y/N tried to stand back up but Miguel was dragging her back to him, his grip on her legs tightening as she now lay underneath him.

¨Oh you have made a huge mistake hermosa..¨

A rag was shoved to her nose and Y/N tried her best to squirm and push him away but it was no use. As she inhaled the substance her mind was foggy and she felt drowsy. Slowly but surely Y/N succumbed to the effects and became motionless. Miguel sat up and stared at her for a minute, brushing away the strands that fell loose over her face.

° Miguel's POV °

She was the same, nothing had changed. A goddess, but I can't have myself distracted. I finally have her again. Softly kissing her forehead he picks Y/N off the floor and heads for the front doors, luckily the club was dim enough for Miguel to blend within the crowd and walk out freely. Down the street he walked to his car that was parked just a few feet away, that's when he heard a phone go off. It must be Y/N's since his was completely turned off, putting her in the back seat Miguel took out her phone.

The caller was from a 'Hobie', irritated Miguel decided to pick it up and he heard a voice on the other end.

"Hey Y/N where'd you go? Michelle is looking for you and isn't happy."

"... This isn't Y/N."

Was all he said before hanging up, stomping on the phone it broke in half. Now in the driver's seat of the car Miguel drove off...

° Y/N's POV °

Fluttering your eyes open you were flashed with light, causing you to look away irritated. Now your head was pounding and your senses were returning, the floor you sat on was smooth concrete. The walls also matched the light grey flooring, you tried to stand but felt dizzy even trying so you remained sitting. Where am I? Was all you could think at the moment.

"Your awake."

Glancing in the direction of the voice your memory began to piece everything back together. You're living the same nightmare you wished would never happen again.

"Miguel.."

You try to stand again but something on your wrists prevented you. Looking down your wrists were tied together and a foot of rope at the end was tied to a steel hoop on the floor. You looked back at Miguel to see him standing above you.

"Comfortable?"

"Go to hell.."

"Could you speak up, I can't hear your bitch whining."

"I said, go to hell!"

In a flash he struck you with such force you fell to the floor. He gripped your hair and forced you to look at him.

"Speak that way to me again, and I'll pull off your tongue."

"You wouldn't.."

"Sweetheart you know me, so you know I'm not lying~"

"... Fine."

"Good girl."

He let go and crouched down to your level, twirling a strand of your hair in his fingertips. He a soft smile on his face. So what's the plan now Y/N? You asked yourself, unsure how any of this will go down or where you even are. This was worst than the nightmares you had of Miguel. As you were lost in thought you hadn't noticed Miguel walk away and pick something off a table nearby. Walking back to you he snapped his fingers to get your attention. Looking up you saw him holding a knife.

Crouching back on the floor he grabbed your throat and turned her neck to the side. Irritated you grit your teeth and tried to come up with some kind of plan, then hearing him scoff he spoke in a husky voice.

"What's on your mind Y/N?"

You didn't want to respond, not wanting to make eye contact with him either as he turned to reveal your neck to him.

"Why did you cover it?"

"Cover what."

"This."

He rubbed his finger on the left side of your neck to wipe away the makeup you used to cover the scar.

"There it is~"

"Quit touching me.."

"As if you can do anything."

"Watch me."

"Is that a threat, Y/N?"

"How do you take it as."

"Bluff."

You scoffed and glanced at something else in the room, a small gardening shovel was placed nearby. Maybe even close enough for you to snag later to cut off the ropes. Then your focus was back to Miguel as you felt his lips press against your neck. You pulled away and shot him a look of disgust at him, but Miguel pushed you down and forcefully turned your head to the side.

"Don't try to resist."

"Get off me!"

"If you kick me I'll make you regret it."

You gulped, knowing how serious Miguel was about his threats, especially from experience. Laying on the cold floor you felt Miguel kiss your neck lightly again and it made you shiver. With the knife in his hand he pressed it against your inner thigh. Swiftly he sliced through your pants and the blade was able to make an incision and cut through the skin. You winced in pain as tears slowly prickled down you face, Miguel grinned and proceeded to trail kisses from you neck to your collarbone.

"Your so beautiful.."

Miguel looked into your eyes and his were cold, careless of how you were feeling at the moment. You watched him stand up and walk to the table, cleaning the blade off with a cloth. Looking down at your thigh the damage wasn't too bad, but it wasn't good either as blood slowly trickled down. Not realizing Miguel was back to standing above you and crouched down, grabbing onto your legs and pushing you back again.

You watched in horror as he stuck his tongue out and began to taste and slightly nibble on your inner thigh. She cringed and tried to pull her leg away, but Miguel was much stronger than her and kept you in place.

"What did I say about resisting.."

Miguel spoke in a low, threatening tone. His gaze locked onto you for your reaction. You didn't respond but stopped squirming and then yelped as he bit down on the wound. He stood up and licked off the blood from his lips, his expression was sinister as he looked down at you. Attending to your bleeding thigh you tried to cover it with your hands, seeing how much blood was started to come out now.

"I told you, this is your lesson."

"Your going to leave me to bleed out!!"

"If you keep behaving poorly maybe I will for the rest of the night."

"You-"

"Don't finish that sentence Y/N, unless you want another punishment..."

You shut your mouth, knowing damn well you can't be testing your luck this time. Well, just not now. You felt wobbly as your posture slumped and vision went to a sudden blur, everything was dark.

Then silence...

° Current Time : 6:49 PM °

° Third Person °

Back at the Leaking Cherry Hobie told Alice and Michelle about eariler when he called Y/N's number, but only for it to not be her who answered. Alice had a suspicion of what have happened but didn't want to jump to conclusions. Yet when she came back to the club after checking to see if Y/N is at the apartment calling the police seemed like a good idea.

When the police did show Michelle showed them to the security room and the officers reviewed footage that was taken just half an hour ago. That's when they spotted Y/N walk out of frame to the kitchen, then come out and walk towards the bathrooms across the room. In just a few seconds someone else could be seen going inside, presumably following her. A few minutes later that same person walks out and seems to be carrying someone out of the club quickly.

The police have also had they're suspicion of who the man in the video was. Especially since tye man in the video had similar features to the escaped convict. Soon enough a search was on going and the 3 out of the 5 officers left, while the rest stayed to question the staff and guests closest to the bathroom. Everyone was worried, Hobie, Peter and Alice. She wasn't entirely sure if Anthony should know about what's going on, but Alice thought he had the right to know so she sent him a alarming text...

° Y/N's POV °

You felt light headed as you slowly gained consciousness again, looking around was a reminder of where you are. Glancing down at your thigh it seems Miguel patched it up since it was tightly wrapped in bandages, just a few small splotches of your own blood seeped through it. Scanning the room again you spotted out the gardening tool from earlier.

Slowly you crawled over to the small shovel, but the rope wasn't long enough for you to reach. Laying on your side you stretched out your non-injured leg and in hopes to drag it with your foot. Reaching with your foot you softly kicked and nudged the shovel just so you could scoot it closer. It seems luck was on your side as you managed to drag it with your foot and close enough for you to grab. Quickly you tried your best cut off the main rope that restricted you to the floor.

But to your dismay you heard the door to the cellar open, unsure of what to do you decided to hide it between your legs. Watching Miguel descend the stairs you acted natural and but only glared angrily as he approached you.

"How'd you sleep."

"Horrible, the concrete is hurting my back."

"I could always take you to the bedroom~"

"Hard pass."

"Obviously I'm not serious, especially last time you took advantage of me and somehow called the police."

"I took advantage of you? It was clearly the other way around."

"Don't get smart with me Y/N."

"I'm stating the fucking obvious!-"

In a instant he struck you again across the face, ears ringing and tears slowly streaming down your face. He grabbed you by the shoulders and shook you, his face was of a madman.

"Shut your mouth! Should I remind you of who your speaking to!"

That's when Miguel glanced down and noticed the handle of the shovel poking out from between your legs. He yanked it out and held it between both your faces, his tone was low and threatening.

"Y/N... Why do you have this?"

You didn't want to look into his eyes, just staring at him made you feel nervous and it was clear that you were afraid. He grabbed your chin and forced you to look at him, he seemed angry but spoke quietly.

"Answer me, now."

You started to panic as you could feel Miguel's rage radiating off him. Tears continued to trickled down your cheeks. He just scoffed at you threw the shovel to the side, then pushed you to the floor. You tried to squirm and screamed at Miguel as he turned your head to the side and leaned closer to your face.

"No no no! Miguel get off!!"

In a flash he bite down on your neck without mercy. You cried and banged your fists against his chest as you begged him to stop. Miguel bit down harder, clear intent to try and take a chunk out of your neck. You flailed your legs and tried to kick him off but he wouldn't budge. Just as he kept biting down you could feel the flesh slowly separate from your neck, you continued to cry and shout at him.

He didn't stop...

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

198K 5.4K 22
โ™ฅ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข 26 ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ? ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๏ฟฝ...
13.1K 352 23
หšโ‚Š "๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฅ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™š. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™, ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง, ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ...
2K 44 10
You, like so many other Spider-People, are tired of the brooding and serious attitude of Spider-Man 2099. Unlike the other Spider-People, however, yo...