Twisted Fate : A Medical Roma...

By Author_Moon24

In the heart of the bustling city, two souls, once deeply in love, were torn apart by a cruel twist of fate... More

Characters
Introduction
Chapter 1

Chapter 2

11 0 0
By Author_Moon24

In the middle of the night, Eunbyeol got a call from the hospital saying there was a accident and the patient has been stuck into a iron rod near his heart.

She quickly got up, changed her attire and rushed towards the hospital after informing the guard about her departure. 

It wasn't the first time she received a call from the hospital in the middle of the night. She was the best surgeon and Cardiologist in whole Seoul so she was habitual to these emergency call in the middle of the night, on her birthday, in between her spending some quality time with her family and friend's.

But did she complain? nah. She knew she signed up for this when she made the decision to be doctor. She loves her job and the satisfaction and happiness she gets after saving a life. 

She reached the hospital in 10 minutes and went in. She put on her scrubs and went in the operating suite guided by a nurse. She went in and saw the patient she immediately knew that the surgery wasn't going to be easy.

The iron rod was stuck really badly in the man's chest, just below his heart. Blood was continuously oozing out of his chest. His heartbeat and pulse was slow too. She immediately ordered the nurses what to do and got to her job.

After 3 hour's she came out of the operating suit. She was immediately rushed by what she assumed was patients father. She told him that the patient is fine and will be under the observation.

The old man thanked her and Eunbyeol nodded and made her way towards her office. 

She removed her mask and threw it in the dustbin. Then went in the bathroom attached to her office, removed her scrubs, took a shower and  washed all the blood she got on herself during the surgery and changed into the previous clothes she came in.

She went out of the bathroom and made her way towards her desk. she looked at the time and it was already 5:30. She signed and kept her arms on the table and her head on her arms, then closed her eyes hoping to catch some of her sleep before her shift in the morning, at 9. 

After waking up at 8:45, she again took a bath and wore fresh pair of clothes. well her office practically was her home. She was spending more time in her office and the operating suit than her own home. After getting ready she looked through all the appointments she had today.

"Guess I wont be free till 6. Its okay though one hour is more than enough to get ready and arrive at the dinner on time " she mumbled to herself. 

She had 6 appointments and 3 surgeries scheduled today. The surgeries will be even more than 2 hours each. She sighed and was about to go get some breakfast for herself when she got a call from her mother. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Eomma"

"Hey. Heard you again got called for emergency. How was it? was it bad?" 

"It was bad but the patient is fine now."

"Okay and don't forget to have your breakfast alright. I know you had a shift at 9 so eat breakfast and then continue your work"

"How do you always know what is in my, oppa's and those brat's schedule?"

"I am your mother darling. I know everything. alright now take care I will hang up. Bye"

"Bye Eomma"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She chuckled thinking how her mother always knows what's going on in her kids and husbands life.

Its like when Eunbyeol and Namjoon take care of their patients, Dongwook and Minkyu take care of the company and Jungkook takes care of his studies, BoAh takes care of them all at once.

Always reminding them to take care of themselves. They are indeed lucky to have suck a loving wife and mother. 

She then went towards the cafeteria, bought some breakfast and started to eat it. Soon she was joined by Min Yoongi, her bestfriends who was a Psychiatrist and worked in the same hospital.

They were bestfriends since 7th grade, when Eunbyeol saved Min Yoongi from some boys who were about to splash a bucket of cold water on the sleeping boy unaware of his surroundings.

It wasn't like Yoongi was weak in fact he was a really strong boy so the bullies came up with idea to bully him when he will be asleep.

They two have really similar nature and clicked with each other instantly. Even now they are inseparable but they never had any romantic feelings for each other it was more of a brother sister bond. 

Min Yoongi
25
Psychiatrist

"Hey, how was the surgery?" Yoongi asked while eating his breakfast too. "Critical but now he is fine." she answered while Yoongi nodded.

"Minkyu oppa got himself a girl friend" She casually commented while Yoongi looked at her shocked, "woah that's great, who by the way?". 

"Kim InAh, CEO of SMCU." She said while Yoongi now looked even more shocked than before. "Bro she is my cousin from my mothers side." he said while now it was Eunbyeol's turn to be shocked. "Woah then it seems like we are going to be a family." She joked and both of them laughed when Yoongi nodded his head.

Soon enough they both finished eating their breakfast and went to their respective works. 

Eunbyeol entered her room and went on with her first appointment of the day. 

Kim Seokjin opened his eyes just to be meet with the sight he wakes up daily to see.

His son and daughter were cuddling him from both the sides. Usually Jieun is in the middle but last night Seojun wanted to cuddle his dada too so he slept in the middle, and placed pillows beside both, Jieun and Seojun. 

He removed their little hands and legs from himself without waking them up and made his way towards the bathroom to freshen up after coming out he went towards the bed and pecked both of his kid's forehead and quietly said a bye even though he knew both of them were still deep in sleep.

It was 7am when he walked downstairs. He quickly had his breakfast and went to SMCU with Jisoo after biding his sister and parents a goodbye.

He walked in his office after greeting a good morning to everyone who passed by him with a smile and receiving it back. 

He checked his schedule. He was surprised when he noticed he had only 4 appointments and a surgery. Even the surgery was short and will be completed easily in 45 minutes or so.

Well his schedule usually is really busy as he is the most famous and best Neurologist as well as a neurosurgeon in the whole Seoul. He was also famous because of his handsome looks. 

He smiled thinking he will get off early today and can spend time with kids or can help his mom to make dinner.

He knew his mom would want everything to be perfect for Jeon Family and will be panicking if the preparations go even slightly wrong. And he was the only one aside from Woobin who could calm Mina down.  

After his surgery was finished he went to his home. It was 4pm when he reached and was attacked by some balls shooting towards him.

He smiled at Seojun who was hiding behind a pillar with a toy gun which could shoot balls in his hands while Jieun was passing him the colorful balls. They first thought it was their Aunt InAh but ran out from the pillar when they heard Jin's voice. 

"Dada" they screamed and were immediately picked up by Seokjin who showered them both with pecks on their cheeks. they giggled and pecked him too. 

"And here i thought you guys were playing with me" InAh came out of her hiding place with a pout. "Oh Seokjin you are home early." " Yeah actu- 

"Good that you came now come and calm eomma down. She is freaking out. Its not like its my wedding" She didn't even let him finish and started dragging him towards the kitchen with kids still in his arms. 

They went in the kitchen and saw their mother panicking while running around the whole kitchen. The maids were busy helping Mina who was ordering them what to do. Seokjin gave both Jieun and Seojun to Inah who went to the living room to continue their game.

While Seokjin went and started helping his mother calm down. He then helped her to make dinner. 

Finally till 6 all the dishes were ready and all the preparation were perfect according to Mina and Jin, Mina then ordered all the family members to get ready as the Jeon's will be arriving till 7. 

After getting ready they all were sitting in the living room when the door bell rang. Jisoo went and opened the door as she welcomed the Jeon family in. They came in and sat in the living room after exchanging gifts which Jeon's brought as they were visiting the Kim's for the first time. 

They were introducing each other and after everyone was done, InAh asked Minkyu

"Where is Eunbyeol? Your Sister?" 

Jin's smile fell from his face when he heard the name. All the memories coming back to him making him panic internally.

He just hopes it's not the person that he is thinking. His heartbeat raced thinking what if what he is thinking is actually true. He doesn't even know how he will handle the situation if Minkyu's sister really is the Eunbyeol he is thinking. 

"Ahh she actually was called for an emergency at the hospital. She is a cardiologist so she wont be joining us for today" Minkyu said as BoAh passed them an apologetic smile. "Oh its okay, we completely understand as Seokjin and Jisoo both are doctors too. No worries" Mina assured BoAh after seeing her apologetic smile. 

"Oh I hope I will meet her tomorrow at the party then. She is working at AMCU only right?" InAh asked and after receiving nods from Jeon family she continued, "Then she will be there at tomorrows party too. i will meet her there then" she said. She was excited to meet Eunbyeol because whatever she has heard from Minkyu about Eunbyeol, Inah knew Eunbyeol is an amazing person. 

They talked some more before going to the dining room to have dinner. All this while Minkyu, InAh and Jungkook couldn't help but notice how Jisoo and Namjoon were staring at each other. they knew they both had a crush on each other. Even during the dinner they were staring at each other. They were so lost that Mina had to call Jisoo thrice to get her attention who was so embarrassed, her ears and cheeks turned pink. Even Namjoon looked down while blushing. 

The families got to know each other quite nicely in just 3 hours. When Seojun and Jieun meet them, they instantly won Jeon's heart. Well it was impossible for them to not like the little balls of fun. They grew more attached to Jungkook as he was also a bit childish. He was childish yeah but when the situation called for he was matured too. 

It was 10pm when Jeons returned to their own mansion. They praised Minkyu for choosing a right girl and finally called it a night after wishing each other a good night and moving to their own rooms. Eunbyeol was still not home so Minkyu called Yoongi again who said she is still in the surgery and it is quite complicated. 

After surgery ended at nearly 11 pm Eunbyeol walked in her office, she immediately went to the small kitchen attached to the office and made herself a cup of coffee.

She was practically living on caffeine nowadays. It was getting hectic at the hospital as many doctors were sent to Gwangmyeong  as recently there was a big fire in one of the biggest building of Gwangmyeong,  there were many people who were severely injured so many doctors were sent to help there medical teams there. Which is why there was a shortage of staff at SMCU. 

She sighed at the bitter yet sweet taste of coffee. She was recalling todays incidents and sighed again but this time in disappointment. 

Eunbyeol finished her surgery at almost 7pm. She quickly changed her scrubs and quickly took a bath. Her outfit for the dinner was already at her office as she informed Jungkook to bring it so she could directly meet them at Kim's. 

She put on her outfit and grabbed her keys and phone. She walked out of the hospital and got into her car. She quickly drove off but in the middle of her way she saw an accident taking place.

A car and a bike collided with each other at such a force the bike was thrown away as the biker lay their bleeding. The driver of the car came out of his car and rushed towards the biker

Without thinking twice Eunbyeol got out of the car with her emergency kit she always had in her car in case of emergencies like these.

She ran towards the biker who was unconsciously lying in his own pool of blood. She quickly checked his pulse to check if he was alive cause the impact was so harsh even the biker's helmet was thrown away to a side and was broken.

She was a bit relieved when she realized he was alive, barely but still alive. She ordered the driver to call an ambulance who nodded and quickly dialed to the nearest hospital for an ambulance which happened to be SMCU. 

Till the Ambulance arrived Eunbyeol kept pressuring the wound with a clean cloth which she had in her medical kit.

She realized that he was having trouble in breathing, She immediately started performing CPR. She ordered the driver to remove his jacket and see if there are any severe injuries.

As the biker's jacket was an insulated down coat she couldn't quite point out if he had severe injurers in his chest or heart or neck. 

The driver immediately obliged and took out his coat but gasped when he had many wounds around his chest too. There was a sharp wood piece stuck between his shoulder and arms.

Eunbyeol noticed it and quickly took out the wood piece in order to not infect the person's arm further. She also tied a cloth around his arm tightly. She then again resumed to put pressure on his head which was severely injured. 

After some minutes the ambulance arrived. Some nurses and ward boy's took out the stretcher and lay the biker on it. They quickly went in the ambulance including Eunbyeol and made their way to the hospital. 

They shifted him in the ER as Eunbyeol changed into her scrubs along with some nurses and carried on the surgery further. Some small wood splinters were still stuck in the biker's arm and there were some wounds on his chest too. 

After some hours after making sure the person's life was not at risk, she walked out of the ER, trusting nurses with the clean up. 

Eunbyeol finished her coffee and grabbed her car keys as well as phone and walked towards the parking lot. Her car was brought back by Yoongi who got to know about the whole accident thing.

He was also the one who informed Minkyu and BoAh about the emergency and that she couldn't attend the dinner.

She got in her car and drove off towards her home. She could have slept in the hospital itself but wanted her comfortable bed so she decided it was best if she went to Jeon Manion. 

She was considering herself lucky as tomorrow the doctors which went to Gwangmyeong  will be returning back and joining their respective duties so the doctors who worked fulltime were getting a day off tomorrow but they had to attend the party.

If it was up to Eunbyeol she would just miss the party and sleep in but she knew she couldn't do that.

Not when she wanted to meet her future sister in law and her family as well as she needed to introduce herself as she was the senior cardiologist of SMCU. 

Soon she reached and walked in the living room just to see Minkyu sitting on one of the couches.

She could see he was dozing off but was forcing himself to stay awake. She giggled looking at him who stood up after noticing she arrived. 

"What are you doing in here oppa? its almost 12. you should have been asleep by now. You seriously need to take a look at your health oppa. Look how thin you are growing day by day. Try not to take too much stress. Its not good for you and what will happen if my future sister in law denies to marry you because you are care less about your health huh. Then dont- 

She was continuously nagging but stopped when Minkyu just hugged her. "My dear sister you need to calm down. And you are no one to talk about health when you yourself don't take car of yourself okay and you future sister in law will never not like me." 

She giggled but then asked again "Why are you still up though?" She asked but her brothers reply made hear feel warmth in her heart.

"I was waiting for my little sister to come home. She has worked really hard and needs rest now. so now you will go straight to your room change and sleep" He said with fake sternness making Eunbyeol chuckle but anyway she nodded and backed away from hug. they wished each other a good night and went to their respective rooms.

Eunbyeol, as instructed by her brother changed into her PJ's and slept right away. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

681K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
119K 5.9K 55
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...