The Extended Version of Ruby...

By Lukas7675

Ruby Gillman, Teenage Kraken was my favorite new movie for the summer. Cause I know that this, Cause I saw it... More

Opening Scene
Ruby and her Family
Oceanside High School
Diving and Glowing
The New Girl, Chelsea
The Destruction
Brill Returns, Finding Ruby
The Secret is Revealed
The Truth from the Sea
The Kraken Kingdom
The Legends of the Krakens
The Teen Mermaid
An Ordinary Day or Not
Ruby and Chelsea Being as Friends
The Volunteers, The World Tour
Chelsea and Ruby's Plan
Traning as a Warrior
Ruby Lost Her Chance with Connor
Ruby Runs Away
Chelsea Betrays Ruby
Agatha Found Out, Nerissa Attacks
Ruby Believes In Love Again
Kraken Warriors Vs The Mermaid Beast
Ruby Vs Chelsea (Nerissa)
The Truth Will Set Her Free
The Final Dance Scene
The Post Credit Scenes
The Main Closing Credits

The Final Blow Out

480 3 8
By Lukas7675

Then Ruby went to her mother and grandmother, as she explain the plan.

Ruby: Mom, we have to end this. We need to shoot the Trident together.

Agatha: No, it-it can't be destroyed.
That's... that's why I hid it.

Ruby: But, We can do it if we join together at the same time. It's the exponential growth formula.
We've got to shoot it more and longer.
Trust me, I'm a mathlete. And I'll do anything for my Algebra. (As she show Connor to her mother) And he'll do anything if you were his Alge-sis. Meaning that your Connor's sister for his tutoring session.

Agatha: (Then she agrees, when she save Connor for Ruby) Well, I have to Amit. He is perfect for you, he really wants to dance with you, and he's good looking at you, kid. Let's do this, to end the real war, to save the Kraken Kingdom. And save the one you loved.

But Then Nerissa got her trident back as she continues to fight.

Nerissa: YOU RATCHET STUPID TEENAGER, YOU TRICKED ME!!!

As she was going to squash Ruby and her folks completely. As she kick her leg up, and hurt her face, as Nerissa step back, then Ruby and her Kraken team got up.

Nerissa: NOW I'M GOING TO BLOW YOU, AND YOUR KRAKEN FAMILY TO KINGDOM COME!!!

Ruby: It doesn't have to end like this. Just give up the Trident.

Nerissa: YOU'LL NEVER GET THIS AWAY FROM ME! (As she about to fire at them.)

Ruby: Maybe I can't, but we can.

So all the three giant krakens, use their laser eyes! And begin to blast the Trident's blast, then the blast pull back, as the Trident blow itself to smithereens.

Nerissa: (As she was shocked and scream.) NO! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Then ka-boom! The Trident was destroy. But her body armor was still there but not for long, as Ruby and her other giant krakens, stand up and face her with a final blow out.

Ruby: Your trident is done for. But your power is going to shrink slowly. But luckily, we will have the chance to destroy it, but using our power to destroy the curse. And so hear this... The ocean will always need a kraken,

Then suddenly the 3D Animation transform into a 2D animation style, as the krakens rise up.

Agatha and Ruby:
And a kraken will always...

Agatha and Ruby and Grandmamah:
...answer the call!!!

Then the whole climax appear as it turn into a comic book world, with the three krakens, and the mermaid beast being as 2D animated cartoons, while the others from the boat and town remain as original 3D looks themselves. As it grows brighter, Nerissa shield her eyes. Then the Krakens feel their powers, as they do a major roll call. With movie clips on the background that are from The Princess Bride, Hercules: The Legendary Journey with Xena, The Pirates of Penzance, Trolls 1 and 2, and The Swan Princess.

Grandmamah: Ultimate Lordess, Ruler of the Seven Seas, Warriors of the Krakens. Et cetera, et cetera. Queen Stayas, The Legendary Queen Kraken! But please call me, "Grandmamah"

Agatha: A Great Kraken. Warrior Princess. Fighting Against Evil, Protecter for Love, and Caring for My Family. And To Trust My First Born Daughter. Princess Agatha Gillman, Warrior Kraken.

Ruby: A Kraken Born at Sea, But as Human on Dry Land, Lovin your Family, Being with your Friends, and Found the One I Loved. But, That day, When I Went to the Ocean, and became A Giant Kraken. Who will not Terrorize the Humans. But to save them, with my love. And I only save one, that started my grown. Cause What Am I... A Normal Teenager, A Giant Kraken, A Princess, a Hero, it turns out, I am All of them!
Princess Ruby Gillman, Teenage Kraken.

Then the three Krakens hold their hands as they about to use their love, to blow up the mermaid.

All Krakens: United we stand... Now and Forever.

As the glow forum into a heart shape shield with a silhouette kraken logo, and it fires and headed toward Nerissa the Mermaid Beast. While Nerissa tries to hold the force field shield by not gettting her.

Nerissa: (To Ruby and her family) YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME! I AM THE MERMAID QUEEN!! AND I'LL DO EVERYTHING WHAT'S MINE TO TAKE OVER OCEANSIDE, AND TO DESTROY THE KRAKEN KINGDOM!

Ruby: NO YOU WON'T! You will never succeed Chelsea. Cause your plot of your revenge is over. And another thing, I am not a dumb teenager. Teenagers, has to be smart, by reading books, answering math, and mend their mistakes. And that makes you the dumb mermaid. Cause I have found my courage, and it's time for you, to get smaller, and I'm ready... "TO GO BIG"!

Then Ruby added a extra light, as the shield grown faster. The Nerissa's Bobby Arumor was started to fall apart, and She couldn't on much longer.

Nerissa: (Scream) NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Then Ka-Boom, everything from Nerissa was destroy. As everything from Oceanside was back to normal, in the whole 3D world setting.

Then back at the Prom Boat, Connor, Ruby's Friends, and their classmate saw something from up there. As the figure scream.

Then splash, it was Chelsea Van Der Zee, but it really was Nerissa. She swim up, She lost her power and change to her Chelsea mermaid forum as she coughed in defeat. And then she was capture by Captain Gordon and the Kraken crew.

Captain Gordon: Woo-hoo!
Now, that's a successful monster hunt. We got us a little mermaid, Davey. And she looks very familiar with that mediocre hair of hers.

Chelsea/Nerissa was locked in a cage. Then she turn around and saw her classmate, as the others were not happy at Chelsea/Nerissa. Cause her story of Chelsea saving Connor was a lie, and they knew that Ruby save Connor was true.

Chelsea (Nerissa): Uh, I can explain...

But the student throw food at her face saying "Booo!", "Hist", "Liar!", "Traitor!", "Fraud!" "Your a phony!", "She's a fake!"

Arthur: (To Nerissa) So Nerissa. Look like the fans of Chelsea, have deceived you. They finally believe the whole story of how Connor was rescued. My daughter. Cause it's wasn't your story you made up, it was Ruby's story, and her tail grown up, much more.

Sam: Whoa, so that's a Mermaid! And she looks much prettier, then the one on the news!!! Okay, you mean queenie, (Using a dodgeball) I'm gonna give you what for, by hurting my sister, and my mother.

Chelsea (Nerissa) : (As she begs for mercy) No!
Please. Please, please, please! Don't hurt me. I'm not evil. I'm just pretty... and misunderstood. (But she was pitch by Davey's Claw) Ow!

Sam: (Laughs at her) Lair, lair! Tail Fish on Fire! Now let's see, how painful you were, when you were a human and a fish that forum one.

Arthur: (To his son) Wait son, Now's not the time for it. We gonna find my wife and Ruby, and my mother-in-law.

So all of the company on each boat sail back to Oceanside, while they try to find the giant krakens. They were lost in the mist, until Kayla, Margot's tomboy girlfriend spotted something.

Kayla: Look, Look over there!

The Students on the prom boat finally saw Ruby and her other giant Krakens, they walk in, they stand together from out of the mist, and the crowd all cheers! From the Party Boat and at the Oceanside town.

Sam: WOO-HOO!

Even Nessie was happy that Ruby did it.

Cut to Dung and Janice and the crowd.

Officer Buck: Yeah the Kraken rules! And the mer-fish got drop!

Dung: Way to go, Agatha!

Cut back to the party boat, while the students give rose to the kraken.

Caro: (To Grandmamah) I love you so much.

Grandmamah: And I love you, Rando.

Rando: She pointed at me. I'm Rando.

Caro: Well, she point me, first!

Rando: Well, if I would be married to fan of the those mighty krakens.

Caro: (As she patted his shoulder) You said it.

Rando: (As he felt glad and got a date) I did?

So everything was all right. Until then all was quiet.

Then Connor walk in, as he walk toward Ruby, and notices how proud he is. And Ruby was so happy, notices that Connor was safe. As they gaze to each other's eyes. Until a "Uh-hum" interrupted. It was Ruby's mom. But she...

Agatha: May I?

... did it in a polite way. So Ruby turn over to Mom in a elegant ladies way, and Agatha walks by to greet Connor. As Connor shakes her big finger.

Connor: (To Ruby's Mother) Thanks for saving me, before the fall.

Ruby was surprised in her mute mode, knowing that her mom save Connor from falling again. And she was so proud of her, since Agatha save him. Right when Ruby save him and the students from the tidal wave. And now Agatha is doing the favor in return for Connor.

Agatha: (To the boy) Connor, we have something for you on board this ship. You got a new date. (Ruby was shocked of this paradox) She is much better then your delayed date. And she is waiting for you, if you go look around to spot her. So go get her, Romeo.

So Connor exit, and Ruby was upset of something of what Agatha said.

Ruby: Mom, what's this all about? Why is he getting a new date? I thought... (Then her mother whisper in her ears, and explain the truth that, Ruby is going to the Prom tonight) (Gasp) You mean... Tonight... For the first time at the... (As Agatha nodding "Yes", Of course Ruby forgot something) But I have nothing to wear. Ever since you... (Then her mother whisper in her ears, as she gave her a sea flower bracelet on her right arm) Whoa. Very pretty.

Agatha: Yep. It can change you into a lovely maid. Once you make the dress. Cause I once use it, when I visit your Father's dry land event, At the Codfish Ball.

Ruby: Thanks, mom. You really are the best. (As they hug together, for their love in return.)

Grandmamah: (To Chelsea/Nerissa) Well, Nerissa, Your Trident of Oceanus is gone forever. And you will never use it again, at the prom, and in that city. And thinking you were going to triumph by getting rid of us. Well your wrong. Because, love can triumph over evil. And you, who have call youself Chelsea for nothing. You weren't the prom queen, you were a very naughty girl.

Chelsea (Nerissa): (As she begins mad by banging the cage with crossed words) YOU BLOWFISH!!! YOU SON OF ANGLEFISH!!! (And So on, with words mumbling in her mouth)

Grandmamah: Now, what about the mermaid? (As she use her laser eyes) Everyone likes fried fish.

Ruby: (But she pause her) No. Away, rage.

Grandmamah: Oh, Teenagers. Away, rage.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 28 21
This is like a stand alone, back story film, for the continuing story Ruby Gillman, Teenage Kraken. Where last left off, that all people like giant...
355K 8.1K 46
I was not expecting to turn into werewolf on my 16th birthday, definitely not expecting the word Mate to be real and very legit and like the god dam...
8.1K 193 28
Book One In The Stolen Series ---------------∆¶∆--------------- Ever heard of those stories where people are kidnapped, or stolen, from people? Stuck...
14.5K 1.9K 49
Even teen evil queens need love. Right? (Or at least a handsome sword-fighting minion to do their bidding!) *** Bad things happen when Rowen is aroun...