When Gin Loses The Underworld...

By Kazuyuuki95

Author: Galigali/嘎丽嘎丽 Category: Danmei Novels Status: 93 chapter (Finished) Gin, the organization's hottest... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (Into V Three-in-One)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (Forum Body Haunted)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72 - 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 [End]
Chapter 86 Extra A young piano (1)
Chapter 87 Extra A young piano (2)
Chapter 88 Extra A young piano (3)
Chapter 89 Extra A young piano (4)
Chapter 90 Extra A young piano (5)
Chapter 91 Extra A young piano (6)
Chapter 92 Extra A young piano (End)
Chapter 93 Extra Akai's Rebirth

Chapter 32

72 1 0
By Kazuyuuki95

Time returns to the present.

Kudo Shinichi suddenly raised his head and watched the young teacher running out of the broadcast room with a hurried expression. He heard the other party's anxious and worried urging. From the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of the young teacher looking blankly at everything in front of him, and he immediately stumbled up from the ground.

The boy stretched out his hand to tug the girl's sleeve: "Xiaolan... let's go quickly -"

Before he finished speaking, he saw a somewhat familiar middle-aged man slowly walking out of the broadcast room. His eyes were all red and bloodshot, his chin was covered with stubble, and his nervous expression looked particularly scary. .

He muttered: "How dare you lie to me...Ouko...my Ouko..."

The teacher Xiao Lin bent down and wanted to pick up the two children next to her and leave. However, she was closer to the boy and the little girl was out of reach.

Watanabe Fukuyama's eyes slowly turned in a circle, and his eyes stayed on Mao Lilan, who was looking at him with wide eyes.

Oko...

He thought in a daze, with confused hallucinations appearing in front of his eyes.

My Oko is also so simple and beautiful...

Kudo Shinichi opened his eyes wide in shock and fear: "——Xiaolan!!!"

Mao Lilan's eyes blurred, her feet lifted off the ground, and she was tightly held in someone's arms. Her nose was filled with the smell of paint and plaster.

The girl reacted, her heartbeat quickened, and she turned to look at the anxious young boy in panic: "Shinichi..."

She said, and then endless self-blame surged in her heart.

Me, I should have reacted quickly just now.

Shinichi...don't be impulsive...

Kudo Shinichi looked at the girl and saw the strength and advice in the other's eyes. He forced himself to calm down, but his voice still trembled involuntarily: "Teacher Watanabe."

He looked up at the middle-aged man: "Please calm down. Do you need anything?"

The boy pretended to be calm: "That's just a kid, not your student."

He was trying his best to use words to help Watanabe Fukuyama come out of his hallucination.

However, the opposite happened.

The man staggered back a few steps, staring gloomily at them, as well as the police and the person in charge coming from the corridor.

He whispered: "Don't come over -"

"Otherwise! I will strangle this girl to death!"

The man's thick hands were in stark contrast to the girl's slender neck. For a moment, no one else present dared to move rashly.

Hagiwara Kenji felt bad, so he tried to comfort him: "Mr. Watanabe, is there any misunderstanding? If you have any problems that cannot be solved, we will be happy to help."

Kobayashi Nae also darkened her face and said in a gentle tone: "Teacher Watanabe, please take me as a hostage. Children are innocent."

"no!"

Watanabe Fukuyama refused without hesitation: "Don't come here, let me go to the rooftop, and I will tell you my request there!"

——————

After everyone left at the entrance of the broadcast room, a young man in black walked out of the room opposite the broadcast room with an expressionless face.

He looked up at the monitors on both sides, then lowered his head to send the message.

[Midoriya]: Deal with the monitoring of Didan Middle School.

After a pause, he added.

[Midori Chuan]: Xiaolin’s request.

There was a reply quickly, but it was a bit strange.

[Margo]: Okay, one or two of them are mixed together to summon people.

【Margo】: (smile)

Zhu Fu Jingguang naturally ignored this small opinion, and then thought of the situation at the door of the broadcast room just now, and frowned.

"I actually met Kenji again..."

Kobayashi has Kenji on his side, and Gin has Jinpei on his side——

What's going on with you two? Why are you so eager to get closer to the organization...

As he hurried downstairs, trying to find a building with a suitable height for long-range sniping, he felt deeply helpless in his heart.

"Xiao Lin also made a mistake this time. According to the plan, Watanabe Fukuyama would be caught by Kenji after he left the broadcast room, but two children showed up..."

Fortunately, Zhufu Jingguang didn't trust Kobayashi Nae's risky plan and stayed nearby.

At this time, quickly go to the tall building opposite, and you still have time to snipe and rescue!

[I’m going—exciting! ! 】

[Is it true that no one seems familiar with Nae Kobayashi?]

[Isn’t that the suspect in the case at the beginning of the remake, emmm... I wonder if it’s a coincidence or is it a coincidence? 】

[An employee at Suzuki Company and a psychological counselor at Tedan Middle School, these two jobs are very different]

[No need to doubt it, Jingguang even showed up! ! This cliff has something to do with the organization! Kobayashi Nae is from Qin Ye’s side! 】

【Fuck, I, Fuck, Fuck! ! No wonder Mr. Qin was at Suzuki Company before. What’s so fishy about this?]

[Alas, when will the passive hostage buff of my Lan-chan disappear? qwq Lan-chan hasn’t learned karate yet, right?]

[Xinyiji must be extremely distressed, his face has turned pale]

[I feel like what happened in the broadcast room is not that simple. Did Kobayashi deliberately want Watanabe to expose him?]

[That must be the case. Jingguang is here to help her. When did the winery’s business become so extensive? Master Qin’s subordinates are all busy catching criminals here, and the Metropolitan Police Department is not as active as them (dog head)]

[2333 Hong Qin is a real social beast, even Tou Zi is willing to be inferior]

[I always feel that many plots in the remake are incomplete. How many holes have the old thieves dug! 】

On the rooftop, Watanabe Fukuyama had already held the girl hostage and retreated to the edge of the rooftop.

When Hagiwara Kenji saw the middle-aged man retreating in silence, the feeling that something was wrong became stronger and stronger.

He spoke quickly and in a low voice and asked Nae Kobayashi, who was also looking solemn next to him: "Ms. Kobayashi, what exactly happened in the broadcast room?"

Kobayashi Naihui paused before replying: "Nothing..."

The girl's face showed natural confusion and appropriate fear: "Teacher Watanabe has been receiving psychological counseling from me for the past half month. Yesterday, I was busy cooperating with the rehearsal of the psychological lecture, so I took a day off. Today... Watanabe Teacher Bian suddenly came to our door..."

Hagihara Kenji murmured to himself: "Half a month...psychological counseling?"

He thought of Watanabe Fukuyama's obviously problematic words on the radio just now, and secretly remembered the suicide case of a high school girl a month ago.

Naie Kobayashi noticed the thoughtful look on the young police officer's face and the corners of her mouth raised slightly, but when her attention returned to the little girl being held hostage over there, her expression darkened again.

"Midorikawa should be almost at the other side..."

She stared at the middle-aged man in a daze beside the rooftop with dark eyes.

"It's really sinful... Why are people so full of sins unwilling to harm innocent people?"

"If not..."

She seemed to have thought of something, and her expression softened slightly.

"If it weren't for this plan, you should have been allowed to rot silently in any corner of Tokyo."

Naturally, Hagiwara Kenji didn't know what the seemingly harmless girl around him was thinking. He watched Watanabe Fukuyama retreating closer and closer to the rooftop fence, and couldn't help but raise his voice: "Mr. Watanabe——!"

He said solemnly: "Stop retreating. Didn't you say you want our police to help you? You can say it."

After hearing this, Watanabe Fukuyama raised his head and his eyes swayed.

He smiled convulsively, as if he were crying, as if the muscles on his face could not be mobilized properly. His precarious mental state could be noticed by any sane person.

He was still backing away.

"You can't help me..."

Watanabe Fukuyama said in a daze: "I want to be with Oko forever... You can't help me."

Everyone has the same concern.

Hagihara Kenji's molar teeth were almost broken, and his fists were clenched tightly.

Kudo Shinichi's face turned pale, but he remained calm. He wanted to approach quietly from the other side, but the rooftop was so empty and unobstructed that he was afraid that his rash action would irritate Watanabe Fukuyama.

"Xiaolan..."

The boy's face showed a look of panic and anxiety that was heartbreaking to see.

Mao Lilan clutched her sleeves tightly, pursed her lips, her face was pale but she didn't cry or fuss, she was too quiet and well-behaved.

She knew that she couldn't cause any more trouble to the police officer and Shinichi over there. She was also worried and scared, with tears hanging from the corners of her eyes and her teeth trembling slightly from fear.

Xiaolan saw Xinyi's expression from a distance, she closed her eyes tightly and squeezed out a line of tears.

"Is there anyone who can resolve this situation..."

"I don't want to die yet... I don't want my parents and Shinichi to be sad... ugh..."

A small whimper escaped her throat, weak and panicked.

"Watanabe Fukuyama——!"

Hagiwara Kenji took a step forward, his cold and stern aura so shocking that the middle-aged man paused for a moment.

He tried to delay as long as possible.

Kobayashi Nae frowned and took out her mobile phone when no one was paying attention.

[Xiao Lin]: Are you okay?

[Midori Chuan]: We have found the place, but the angle is still a little too close, it will hurt the girl.

"...Tsk."

The girl gritted her teeth.

Her fingertips felt cold.

[Xiao Lin]: Then let’s get hurt.

After sending this message, she felt that most of the anger in her heart was suddenly released, and everything around her became disgusting.

Even the warm autumn sunshine feels dazzling and annoying.

Kobayashi Nae suddenly had the feeling that she had returned to her last period in the United States. Her companions gradually used her self-proclaimed website as a tool for killing people and making profits, and the dragon slayer eventually became an evil dragon.

At that time, she was swinging between companions and justice. What choice did she make in the end?

Oh, yes, she secretly reached a cooperation with the organization, united inside and outside, and destroyed the rotten team in one fell swoop.

It doesn't matter if her efforts are in vain, but she doesn't allow what she insists on to be tarnished.

But now...

Injuring innocent people, is this the justice she wants?

She was as focused as beating a drum, but suddenly she heard a sharp gunshot, which seemed to come from a far away place, but also seemed to be very close.

"boom--!"

Hagihara Kenji was stunned.

Watanabe Fukuyama was also stunned.

The middle-aged man slowly saw that his eyes were stained with blood, all the scenes began to blur, and his arms became weak.

Mao Lilan vaguely noticed what happened to the person behind her. When she saw Xinyi's eyes widening, she understood immediately. She immediately pushed the man's hand away and stumbled to the ground.

The girl's legs and feet were weak but she didn't dare to hesitate and stumbled towards Xiao Tongran.

"Xiaolan!!"

The boy opened his arms and hugged the girl, and tears suddenly flowed from his left eye.

"Why are you crying, Kudo Shinichi! Xiaolan is fine..."

But his tears flowed more joyfully, which stung his eyes.

The boy took a deep breath and looked up at the building opposite. The reflection of the bright sniper scope flashed through a certain window.

He vaguely saw a figure with long hair.

Is it... a woman?

Just as he thought this, he caught a glimpse of Hagiwara Kenji beside him turning around sharply from the corner of his eye.

"?!"

The young man seemed to see something from Watanabe Fukuyama, his brows were furrowed, but his eyes were shining.

He stared at the window sill of the teaching building opposite and quickly ran downstairs.

At this time, the sound of sirens had also reached the campus. Obviously, the policemen from the Metropolitan Police Department were late.

Kudo Shinichi helped Mao Lilan and asked Nae Kobayashi on the side: "Teacher Kobayashi, please take care of Xiaolan!"

After saying that, he gently patted the young tamer's shoulder, exchanged a comforting look with the girl, and then turned to follow Hagiwara Kenji's pace.

Watanabe Fukuyama was shot between the eyebrows, and the bullet penetrated straight through his head.

The man retreated limply to the fence, unconscious.

He leaned back uncontrollably.

But all the people facing him were focused on the escaped little girl and the sudden appearance of the sniper, and no one was paying attention to him.

He just leaned back blankly, crossed the fence, and fell vertically from the rooftop of Teaching Building No. 1.

["Teacher Watanabe, do I really have a chance to win the prize?"

The pretty girl is reserved and shy.

She whispered: "Thank you, teacher, for being willing to help me look at my works... I really need this bonus..."

The middle-aged man with an artistic temperament smiled like a gentleman: "This is my responsibility... Your name is Fujii Ooko, right?"

"Yes."

The man looked at the girl and his smile slowly deepened: "It's a very nice name."

He liked the girl's vague and desperate sobs, liked seeing the dazed and numb emotion on that delicate and beautiful face, and liked letting the paintbrush dipped in paint slowly smear on the girl's soft body.

He exclaimed: "This picture is truly the most perfect work of art in the world."

"Mr. Watanabe, the student you led to participate in the competition is named Fujii Ooko, right?"

The teacher at the desk next door frowned and said, "She jumped from the rooftop of Teaching Building No. 1 at noon. It seems she was not saved."

"Clang."

The man loosened his grip and the folder fell to the ground with a crisp sound.

He tilted his head slowly.

"What did you say?"

what are you guys saying?

Who died?

Ah...Ooko Fujii.

Just die? He hasn't done anything too outrageous yet...

It has nothing to do with him, it's just that poor Oko's mental endurance is too weak.

He had already said that he would let her win the prize. There was no such thing as a free lunch in the world, so he had to pay a price for his help.

Oko, why are you pestering me?

Now that you're dead, why not just live in the next life and join a good family that doesn't require you to work hard to make money to support your family?

Why do you come to my dreams every day to go crazy? !

Bastard—damn—! ! !

The teacher in the psychological consultation room is more beautiful than Oko, and she is more innocent and innocent.

She can also let me sleep well and get rid of Oko's entanglement.

Alas, such a good female teacher, I wonder if there is anything I can do to help her? 】

When Watanabe Fukuyama fell, he felt that time passed very slowly, like a revolving door before death.

In the agony of blurring his consciousness, he recalled the girl holding the painting and looking up at him cautiously. This image made him feel relieved.

But the next moment, the girl looked up, and the face she revealed was that of Nae Kobayashi.

The girl opens and closes her lips.

Watanabe Fukuyama only heard what she said clearly at the last second before his consciousness disappeared——

"Watanabe-kun, you are crazy."

The voice was pitiful and disgusting.

"You will get the ending you deserve."

Die in pain when no one cares, no one can help you, no one can save you.

You will be disgraced and suffer all kinds of pain.

You will become addicted to hallucinations, like a zombie.

Even so, it cannot repay the suffering of the victims.

Therefore, please die at the place where Oko chose to fall. Only the blood of hatred can let the dead rest in peace.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 110 20
Alternative title:[希腊神话]大地之父 Author: black め eye circle Summary If from the very beginning, Gaia, the first born of the five gods of creation/world...
2.9K 148 12
Zenith, was an oddball out of his siblings. He was a lazy, unoptimistic, and gloomy young man. One day, he was suddenly dragged by a system to hop i...
358K 8.8K 31
I do NOT own any of the mha/bnha characters but I do own this story and plot.The cover art and any other art is not mine. THIS STORY INCLUDES Rape...
9.8K 444 104
Alternative Title: 表情包之王有交流障碍症 Author: Nian En Wu Que Asano Cang has a world-weary face, and considers himself a cold person, never talking to classm...